Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cam models who watch other cam models

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,291 Times in 603 Posts

Default Cam models who watch other cam models

Last edited by Lusty Laken; 02-08-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Cam models who watch other cam models

I "stalked" other models all the damn time at first. Oh well. It gave me ideas. *shrug*
    Bitch? Actually I'm an evil cunt. Slut? Try dirty little whore. Either way, you have to pay for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 693 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

LOL its not that serious

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ms.Lacey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 Times in 278 Posts

You assume all of the other models who are watching models are "freeloading." What about those of us who pay for our pussy just like any other self respecting perv?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 693 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

For the life of me I can't understand why some stay in girls rooms all day. I understand watching in the beginning or researching when its going wrong but for plain entertain that's wasting time

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ms.Lacey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hardly pay attention to what other ladies are doing and I certainly don't sit around watching their cams. I do look through various camsites and other related sites, but it's more for checking out how the sites work, market research and such than stalking the models.

I do think some seem to carry the competition-stalking a bit far and I do fully agree that if they spent more time working on their own thing rather than stalking others, they'd make more money and be less inclined to care what other ladies are doing. Generally speaking, I really don't give a damn what other ladies do because I'm out for mine, and any time spent checking out others is time taken away from making myself money. Fuck that!

There is some concern that free shows ladies, giving away far too much for free or very cheap, and rule-breaking lowers the $ potential for us all, but that only concerns me up to a point. Certainly not enough for me to spend time checking out other models, and especially not enough for me to worry about trying to catch them breaking rules so I can run and report them (which is something that some definitely seem to do). Again I'd rather spend my work time doing things that make ME money rather than trying to hinder others.

People who seek to hurt the competition are just jealous losers.

tessarubyxoxo: somehow i ended up on SW's homepage.... then i clicked on "forums." & i was in fucking narnia.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,051 Times in 719 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

When I used to work in an office job, a small part of me would revel in having to drive past the office block on my day off and know I didn't have to be there. In the same light, after a nice relaxing day off, a sick part of me revels in checking whose on cam and the sadist within delights in the fact I am not coming on :-) If it's my day off and the girls are sitting on cam complaining it's quiet and nobodies tipping .... well that only fuels my moment , I'm lovely like that. (Though I have been known to tip for my evil pleasures, especially if the time off is a result of an exceptionally good week ) . I always create a male alter ego , I don't visit friends rooms, but something about being on the other side of the fence so to speak , fascinates me .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ukmissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a few girls that I will admit that I watch on MFC, but I am brand new to camming in general so it's been a learning experience to watch how they work their room. It's definitely not to copycat anything or for anything sexually related, but for the general idea.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ElianaIsis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

If I'm watching other models it's because I'm wondering how SM put them on the front page with their low def cam, no audio and mismatched eyelashes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CammingSince97 View Post
    If I'm watching other models it's because I'm wondering how SM put them on the front page with their low def cam, no audio and mismatched eyelashes
    LOL nice one

tessarubyxoxo: somehow i ended up on SW's homepage.... then i clicked on "forums." & i was in fucking narnia.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,149 Times in 3,291 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Lusty Laken View Post
    I have an issue lately with cam girls admitting to stalking other camgirl's free chat. Whoa. Especially some who admit that it is "Entertainment". REALLY???? I'm sorry but I really find that offensive. And many of the same "lurkers" claimed that Ava and Candi were tired of freeloaders. Really, you think? I would think that any model would be pissed to find out that other models just lingered in her chatroom all day while she is there to make money. If you are spending valuable time stalking other models, then maybe you should reconsider your profession? It's really bad when a model refers to another model as "her entertainment" by clogging up the model's free chat. Unless you are paying her for her time, you are a freeloader just like the cheap boner men of the world. A serious cam model would not be stalking other model's chats. Really though, lots of money is out there for those who work... instead of stalking? ...
    I cam ~50 hours/week as well as have a separate freelance job, yet I still watch models for inspiration, ideas, etc. It's important to know what your competition is doing so you can stay competitive. But its not like I sit in their chat all day/night. Its really easy to be splitcamming in multiple paid chats and do other things at the same time. A lot of girls on here do the same. I don't think its a big deal personally.

Thanks

I watch. I'll admit that.

I'm straight as an iron rod.... But i like seeing pretty girls do well.

I STILL get new ideas, but I don't steal them. I make sure to make it my own.

I have a couple of good friends on MFC and we sit in each other's room. When I'm done a shift, I tell my customers to go see her, and i'll go too, and shoot the shit with them all.

I let models in. I have never had a model be mean to me. They've only been helpful, and i don't mind them peaking to get ideas. If they stay to long or i feel shifty about it ( for example if i think it's a russian studio just trying to steal customers)... then i ban them.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madelynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Models to come in and say hi to me=model support IMO

That is totally fine by me. I like when other models come see me, or stop by my page. I think it's a nice gesture that they like me enough to do that. It's almost flattering in a sense.

Models coming in my room and not saying hi or saying anything at all to me in my room, I suspect them of trying to steal my customers and they get a ban.

I have never had a model stay in my room an entire shift that I have worked.

As long as models are respectful it's not a problem for me.

I don't expect money from other models. When I started camming I also watched models all of the time to see how things worked in a room other than that, I hardly go to models rooms anymore unless I see one I like

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sweetsam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Honestly at the end of the day it does not matter what other models do. We only need to worry about ourselves.

Like Ms. Lacey said it really isn't that serious lol.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetsam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have "stalked" as well..but I say hi and like to watch. Sometimes it's good to get some tips in..look at how they get guys to go private. Its "research". Alot of models who I have said hi to don't mind...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudaAngel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I don't think it is that bad to watch models. I use to watch models in the beginning for tips as well, I'll admit. I would try not to bother them or if I had a question, I would tip them, and say Thanks and move on...lol I did not make it a habit of sitting in a girl's room all day everyday though. lol
    But then again between all the things I have to do, I rarely have time or I will be losing money on my end since I need to be doing other things but I don't really see it as an absolute bad thing if girls are watching other girls as long as they ARE NOT HATING OR DOING IT TO BE SNITCHES!!!!! Sorry, had to emphasize that part...lol

But I can see another girl being in a girl's room if she is done for her shift or goal for the day and what if cam is her form of entertainment? That is no different if she has got done with her shfit/goal at any job and now wants to go to a stripclub , etc to relax and be entertained IMO. Or there are some girls who have friends that are camgirls and will go to their room and chit chat with them while they work which can make the job more fun at times I am sure. But those are just a few situations in which it is really not that bad...

I would say if the girl who is going in other cam girl's rooms is hating, snitching, complaining of being broke (not working since they are in others room), or just acting like a freeloader/room-sitter in another girl's room (especially if you are not there as a friend since WE all hate when guys just come in and sit and NOT SPEND!) then that can be very counter-productive so eh....
    " Be Positive, Patient, and Productive after all we are all Perfect Pretty Princesses" XOXO
    No Negative Nancy or Drama Queens Please, Thanks xoxo

"I let my haters be my motivators..Now we can settle this like you got some class or we can get into some gangsta shit."

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HustletteDiva For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ exactly. There is nothing wrong with research. Tips are good. Only thing I find wrong with it is if their intentions were bad. The model who is being lurked should take it as a compliment.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JudaAngel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 775 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

i watch occasionally.

i'm DEFINITELY not straight, but watching other models doesn't turn me on sexually all that much (although i do think they are beautiful). i sometimes watch just out of curiosity or because i admire them. i sometimes watch (briefly) in horror that their placement is better than me when their cam quality sucks and they're sitting there looking pissed off. i've bought a couple of gold shows from models i admire, including one who's a member here. i also sometimes check other models' rooms on streamate to see what they're charging because pricing vs time spent in private vs placement on that site confounds me to no end and i'm curious.

i don't beg, talk a lot, distract them from what they're doing, hang out for more than a few minutes in their rooms, or do it all the time. i'd say i probably check other girls' rooms a couple of times a month, if that. i don't understand what's so wrong with it, or why how i spend my time is any of your business, to be honest. to me that's kind of like saying i shouldn't spend my time to browse/shop at other art stores to see what my competitors are doing - or to buy from them when i have money and want to - just because i sell art.

i don't know if other models creep on my room...i've only ever had one (luxi_kitty) who mentioned she was a model and chatted with me in my room while i was working, and i didn't mind it at all.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tinydancer23 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have other models in my room quite often. Some of them I only know are models because they tell me since they are not using their own names or they are models I didn't already know. Others use their cam names and are popular models that everyone knows. Whether they tell me who they are or I already know, I greet other models in a very friendly way and we always have a pleasant little conversation.

One of them, a VERY popular one who is ALWAYS in the first spot of the home page when she is online and her room is usually completely full of guys, has always been very nice and we are talking about doing some girl/girl shows soon since we only live a couple of hours away from each other. Another one, who is also always on the top row or couple of rows and we are usually right by each other on the home page, comes into my room quite often too. We talk a lot, she pledges for my gold shows (pledged for about 4 of them today and usually more than the minimum). I don't mind at all when FRIENDLY models watch my shows or visit my room. I do the same things I would do if they were not there. In gold shows, I tell the guys that I am licking the other models pussy, that she is using a strap on on me, you know, just play it up.

HOWEVER, even though it doesn't happen often, there are those supposed "customers" that sometimes come into my room for nothing else than to write an insult while making sure that what they write is visible to everyone else. Certain things that just don't fit what a man would say or how a man would say it, or is the opposite of what 99.99% of the people who ever visit my room say. THOSE I think are other (insecure and jealous) models or people who do that FOR other models (whether these other models asked them to do it or even know about it or not).

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SSxxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lusty Laken View Post
    I have an issue lately with cam girls admitting to stalking other camgirl's free chat. Whoa. Especially some who admit that it is "Entertainment". REALLY???? I'm sorry but I really find that offensive. And many of the same "lurkers" claimed that Ava and Candi were tired of freeloaders. Really, you think? I would think that any model would be pissed to find out that other models just lingered in her chatroom all day while she is there to make money. If you are spending valuable time stalking other models, then maybe you should reconsider your profession? It's really bad when a model refers to another model as "her entertainment" by clogging up the model's free chat. Unless you are paying her for her time, you are a freeloader just like the cheap boner men of the world. A serious cam model would not be stalking other model's chats. Really though, lots of money is out there for those who work... instead of stalking? ...

Ok I assume you're talking about me (the "entertainment" line) so let me give you the rundown. Yep, I sure do like watching Ava because she is fun to watch and on point. Has nothing to do with being sexual and I'm not finger popping my pussy to her. Plus I'm offsite, like she wants most of her "stalkers" to be. She's just fun to watch, so damn, my bad. Didn't know I was the first and didn't know it was stalking. I guess I'm also stalking the Jersey Shore mutha fuckers and those Bad Girl bitches. I also work 3 damn jobs, so money is getting made over here. And I never mentioned I'm hating on anyone and the only time I mention disappointment on another camgirl is when I know someone is breaking the rules, but I mind my own and let a goofy girl be goofy.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 1,955 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

I watch other girls on cam. Not a lot, and not with the intention of being entertained, turned on, copying their ideas directly, hating, insulting, time wasting, or "telling on" them. I watch because I like to keep track of what is going on in my industry and on whichever site I'm working on.

When sm first came up with party chat - I spent a good couple days checking out the gold shows - seeing how much girls were charging, how many were making targets, how they were enticing guys in, and how guys responded. To me, that's just market research. Occasionally if there is nothing on tv and I am cleaning the house, doing some mindless task with my hands (like sewing, ironing, folding laundry) I'll bring up someone's free chat for interest, some inspiration, and to keep on top of the site.

I see it as the same way that I see a lot of coming on this site, or checking out new sites, regulations, watching "masturbation" porn for ideas on angles/positions/etc, and watching other girls in strip clubs or at pole dancing competitions. Doing all the research that I can helps me be better at my own job.

And honestly, unless there is rudeness or hating going on, I don't see it as a big deal, and don't mind if anyone comes by to see what I am doing. Heck - give me feedback if you want!! Go nuts!! Have big watch-my-free-chat parties on a Thursday night! ; )
    I take cash, debit or credit. I just don't take shit.

OnlyFans.com/ScarlettMoore

Follow me on twitter! @MissScarlettM

Hear me ramble about random things:

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManyRoses For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As someone who probably SHOULD be watching a few models on MFC to get a vague idea as to what the heck I'm supposed to be doing, I've only done it once and felt so freakin awkward; there was a bunch of guys in the room and I was the only female (u could see my avatar thingy), and I felt as if I stuck out like a sore thumb.

The model was probably thinking 'what is that weirdo b*tch doing in my room, spying in me??? ' haha, lol.
    I didn't pick up any ideas anyway, she was just sat down talking about anal sex & anal toy insertion; anyway, I only watched for a few mins... I thought about saying hi but errm I don't know, it seemed a bit dumb in the middle of that convo.

In other words, I will probably suck ass on MFC but you know what, I'll just do it my own way and if the guys dont like it they can change room. I just feel waaay too weird watching other girls. I wouldn't even do it with a fake username.
    I'd be totally para that the model would boot me out for wanting to spy/copy her. So I won't be visiting rooms unless I get to know other models somehow; in which case it's all good to say hi and chat. But I'm way too new for that.

So I'm gonna carry on just guessing, doing dumb dances and chatting, and teasing them like crazy; if it works fine if not, whatever. Apeing someone else's style is just gonna look dumb on me and look fake as hell anyway.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to scarlet_mynx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 674 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

on MFC i had it checked to allow models in my room. (when i first started) and I used to get models come in and just sit there - on their actual screenname lol. They never spoke to me whatsoever. Even when I said hi personally to them. And then after a few weeks one of my customers PM'ed me and said the model in my room was PM'ing my customers telling them to come to her room. I turned off model allowing from that moment on. PPFFFFFFFT.

PS I have been camming just over a month and occasionally watch other models whilst getting my makeup on for research purposes only! and for no more than 10 minutes

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeenageAnnie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,061 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

I watch other girls when I don't feel like working. I use it as motivation...like "ok she just got a pvt...i guess i will get my lazy ass online and make some money too "
    i don't care if other girls watch me tho...so i guess if you care if they watch you don't be a hypocrite lol. but i think other girls watching is a lot different than some guy silently jacking off to you or begging to show ur ass.
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,994 Times in 796 Posts

I peek occasionally too and I never stay long. I'm not doing it to satisfy my sexual needs. Sometimes I look to get room and angle ideas. Sometimes I'll come across a performer who looks very young and she will rake it in just sitting there batting her eyelashes, barely saying 10 words and I'll go "wow, I wish looks alone were that easy for me". I never try to imitate other models' games though because I know what works for me.

"If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything"

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittykrane For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast