+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maca Root + My Booty =???

Thanks

Default Maca Root + My Booty =???

Maca is root that increases stamina, alleviates chronic fatigue syndrome
    improves sexual function in men and women, enhances fertility, reduces hormonal dysfunction during menopause.

Well... after seeing many post on several forums I visit about Maca Root's "BOOTY BENEFITS", I have decided to try it for myself and post my journey here on Stripperweb. Anyone wishing to join me please feel free to jump in anytime:

My starting measurements: 34-27-37
    Body Type
    : Pear
    Type of Maca: SolarRay 525mg taken 3 times a day with a meal that includes protein.
    Birth Control: Tubes cut tied and burnt after 2 emergency c-sections 13 months apart
    Excercise: I do ab training and squats every other day, dance whenever I hear a good song, always break a sweat during my sets at work, and I take pole classes several times a month.
    Genetics: My mother had a big booty little waist, my grandmother has a victim of noasatall syndrome.
    Why Im trying Maca: No matter what Ive done my booty has been okay...I really want my booty to be a neck breaker and a heartbreaker.
    Last edited by Driven; 09-11-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Spelling...what else.
    The worst they can say is no.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Driven For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Maca Root + My Booty =???

MACA F.Y.I.'s

-Maca is not sold as a booty boosting supplement, a bigger booty is what women have run across as being a side effect.

-Maca is not a two week to 30 day guarantee to a miracle booty. If you have a apple or ruler (straight up and down) type of shape it will take longer for your results to be apparent, ie. 6 months. If you have a pear shape or hourglass type figure your results may show sooner but 3 to six months is still the overall time frame.

-Maca has been said to cause vivid nightmares and bad gas in some women, so think good thoughts before bed and stay near a window, lol.

-In order for results to show its suggested that you take at least 1500 mg daily, "some" people do take much more.

-Its also recommended that you take at least a once week break from Maca after every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid a plateau effect in your progress.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Driven For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Progress Report:

Today is the fifth day of my Maca experience. Since I have started it I have noticed an increase in libido (awesome for the home life!), Im less likely to be quick tempered, I have to get out of bed; its impossible for me to sleep a little later, and I no longer have insomnia...Ive had insomnia for years, so this was a major plus!

Negative: I had a vivid nightmare on day three...uggh.

I did run across my tape measure while looking for something else, so just for kicks I measured myself. My waist is at 26 and my hips are a little over 37. I didnt measure my boobs cause I dont care if they get bigger or not, lol. I want an ASS!

Thanks

Just upped my dosage to four for the next few days after seeing this thread: http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.php?t=152825

Thanks

I used for about a week and a half. I liked it until I realized how much fatter I got. I stopped and it took about a week to get it out of my system. I searched the internet and found a website with women who WANTED to gain weight using maca and then logging weight gain.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnap View Post
    I used for about a week and a half. I liked it until I realized how much fatter I got. I stopped and it took about a week to get it out of my system. I searched the internet and found a website with women who WANTED to gain weight using maca and then logging weight gain.
    Hmmm...dont know what to make of that. Maca is an adaptogen meaning it distributes weight where you need it. I dont eat any junk food, I only drink water, I dont add things to my food ie. salt, sugar, dressing and my meals always include tuna, chicken, steak or salmon.

So we will see what happens in the next few months...

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 766 Posts

An adaptogen is a herbal product claimed to increase resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue. The term is used mainly by herbalists who also refer to adaptogens as rejuvenating herbs, qi tonics, rasayanas, or restoratives. There is no strict definition of the adaptogenic characteristics of a plant product, leading to a generalized usage of the term for commercial or non-scientific reasons.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camille27 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    An adaptogen is a herbal product claimed to increase resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue. The term is used mainly by herbalists who also refer to adaptogens as rejuvenating herbs, qi tonics, rasayanas, or restoratives. There is no strict definition of the adaptogenic characteristics of a plant product, leading to a generalized usage of the term for commercial or non-scientific reasons.
    Thanks but I typically don't trust all information on Wikipedia but do understand the point you were trying to get across.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Progress Report:

Today is the fifth day of my Maca experience. Since I have started it I have noticed an increase in libido (awesome for the home life!), Im less likely to be quick tempered, I have to get out of bed; its impossible for me to sleep a little later, and I no longer have insomnia...Ive had insomnia for years, so this was a major plus!

Negative: I had a vivid nightmare on day three...uggh.

I did run across my tape measure while looking for something else, so just for kicks I measured myself. My waist is at 26 and my hips are a little over 37. I didnt measure my boobs cause I dont care if they get bigger or not, lol. I want an ASS!

Well, do some squats and forget about silly herbal supplements.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boob View Post
    Tiny Butts go against God and Texas!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My waist is 27, but my butt is a 41...and is all thanks to squats; been doing exercise for my butt since middle school.

Want ass? Squats is the way to go!!!

Thanks

It's been forums dedicated to how Maca root has helped women gain ass and breast.

Everyone's system is different. Just because the prime use isnt for ass growth doesnt mean it doesnt help it. Just like that eyelash growth serum they sold was for cancer patients but it made eyelashes grow, so they use it for that.
    Ain't nothing more important than the mula!!

Thanks

I can't speak for the OP but I would love to have a bigger ass. Why shouldn't she do all things possible besides surgery or getting illegal ass shots to do so?
    Ain't nothing more important than the mula!!

Thanks

All the squats in the world won't make a small ass into a big ass. It just tones and boosts.
    Women of color:
    Shake your ass and preserve your heritage.
    Bang those fucking drums.
    Do it for the present and future generations.
    Have fun and stick it to the man at the same time.
    (bad-dominicana)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PleasureVictim For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 766 Posts

plastic surgery trends are so interesting to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post

Well, do some squats and forget about silly herbal supplements.
    First off I clearly stated that I do squats, second until my journey with Maca proves to show no result, at this time I considered it to be a wonderful addition to my routine.
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by BringOnTheMen View Post
    Where do you trust information?

I also don't know why your definition of adaptogen would mean that your butt would grow.
    My definition... I type as I speak in person. I didn't type a Webster certified definition only a simple statement of what the overall consensus was of the women who had used Maca in the other forums...that it helped to distribute your weight more to where your body was lacking most often to your butt.

ok, I'm just wondering why you think "Maca is an adaptogen meaning it distributes weight where you need it" means your butt will grow. Your butt does not need more weight.
    That's your opinion. Id prefer more weight on my booty for my own personal satisfaction. I currently view my booty as flat and I'm working to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by MsLayne View Post
    I can't speak for the OP but I would love to have a bigger ass. Why shouldn't she do all things possible besides surgery or getting illegal ass shots to do so?
    Thank you! I'm all about having a nicer booty without going under the knife or worse. Maca has no major side effects, so I'm not losing anything by "trying" it.

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureVictim View Post
    All the squats in the world won't make a small ass into a big ass. It just tones and boosts.
    Oh how I know this to be true. My booty is firm but hadn't nudged in size until I started taking Maca. I gained a fourth of an inch which is small but its something. BTW, your booty is very nice if that's you in your avi.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Driven For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not judging you, I'm just curious how you think your preference is going to influence the way this product is going to work.
    Women have stated that when using Maca the have gained a shapelier booty, hips, and thighs more often than a change in their breast. So I'm trying it.
    I will take a photo once a week so that a difference does occur I can pinpoint when a change was noticed for my body type.
    I was on Day 5 when I started this thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureVictim View Post
    I've seen some flat ass girls getting bigger butts by doing those workouts.

Thanks

Well its officially one week since I started taking Maca . I just took my measurementsand there is no change. That's fine with me, I understand that Maca isn't a miracle food. It's going to take some time as with anything else. The main thing is to make it to three months then see what the results are.

On a side note I have injured my lower back and will be unable to excercise until things improve. Uggh.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 400 Posts

I tried Maca a long time ago, but I stopped because I got involved in a serious relationship and I'm not on BC.. the last thing I need is increased fertility! Good luck. I hope you get fanastic results!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Well its officially one week since I started taking Maca . I just took my measurementsand there is no change. That's fine with me, I understand that Maca isn't a miracle food. It's going to take some time as with anything else. The main thing is to make it to three months then see what the results are.

On a side note I have injured my lower back and will be unable to excercise until things improve. Uggh.
    The worst thing you can do to a lower back injury is sit on it. I broke my back(L5) 10 mo's ago, trust me I know. Do squats and keep your back still and straight.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to susie2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I tried maca & it gave me stomach upset. I might try it again if I can always take it with a high protein meal.

I need a butt boost too. Will update when I find a way to take maca & not get ill.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    I tried maca & it gave me stomach upset. I might try it again if I can always take it with a high protein meal.

I need a butt boost too. Will update when I find a way to take maca & not get ill.
    Sorry to hear that you got ill. I always take it after I eat. It says you can take it with just water but I'm not willing to try that. Were you using the powder or taking capsules?

Thanks

Day 10

Im still taking my Maca now at 4x a day as of day five. I left in my locker at work yesterday, so I took four at once after my shift last night, no ill side effects. Im anxious for it to be November already so I can see what the results are.

I love to have a 40 inch but but I doubt very seriously that my booty is going to grow in inch a month. Im guessing I may get an inch after three months of use.

Well shall see...back to the booty journey!

Thanks

In a few days it will be two weeks since I started taking Maca. I'm getting a lot more compliments on my butt, so something must be taking place. I purchased some ankle weights yesterday. I can't wait to use them for my lower body workouts. I have a harder time eating on a regular basis. I am working on it.
    Protein filled meals+water+exercise+maca= Well see...

Thanks

Girl, you already have a bangin' booty! i wish mine was cellulite-freeee
    Oh and where did you get that thong? ive been trying to find ones that curve in the back but i have no idea what you would call them haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast