+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ol' Babydolls in Kilgore, TX is now Fantasy Ranch Saloon. Upscale Club needs Girls!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Thumbs up Ol' Babydolls in Kilgore, TX is now Fantasy Ranch Saloon. Upscale Club needs Girls!

Hello Ladies of SW,

If you are familiar with Babydolls on Hwy 31 in Kilgore, Texas, that club has been torn down, gutted, and re-vamped and re-born as "Fantasy Ranch Saloon". Keep in mind, this club has NO RELATION to the Fantasy Ranch in Euless (Ft. Worth), TX. This club is a very nice, very clean, and classy establishment. We are bigger than Time-Out in Tyler, TX and we are nicer than Jaguars in Longview, TX. I can not begin to tell you about how nice and elaborate this club is, inside and out. The dressing rooms are very nice and we still do have plentiful lockers for new dancers out there!

We have been open for about three months and we are steadily promoting and expanding our customer base. Our customers are mainly compromised of oilfield workers, business men, or retired men who travel from Shreveport, Tyler, Longview, Kilgore, and even the DFW metroplex. We also have a lot of customers who are the "old-school" streakers fans as well.

If you are kind, patient, and a hustler, you can average pretty well here weekly. On average, I am making around $1500 - $2000 a week. On a given day, I usually average from $200 - 300. I have worked at all of the clubs here prior to the opening of the ranch, and $200 - 300 is great even compared to veteran dancers in the older clubs. Not only to mention that, Fantasy Ranch has the lowest house fee in East Texas. $20 House Fee before 7P.M. and 10% or $10 Tip-out to your DJ. The House fee goes up $10 after every hour.

We have girls of all different sizes, shapes, and colors. By different sizes, we don't carry a house full of cows. We only have two girls here who fit a size 14 or smaller. We have very tall (6'3) dancers, and very short (4', dancers who make money here. All of these ladies are very nice, sane, and likable. The is the only club that I have worked in east texas where all the dancers have their natural teeth and are very nice! Oh, did I also mention to you how nice everyone is? Especially including the management!

And about management, they are nice, but they are not pushovers. They will help you, encourage you, and protect you in the club. The owners work hard to keep the club going and they work extra harder to let the girls make honest and clean money. Meaning, there are NO EXTRAS ALLOWED here AT ALL. The lap dances here are $30 and touching, hard grinding, pussy feeling are looked down upon because we know can do better than that! And yes, we do have guys who absolutely love these $30 low-mileage dances because all the guys here are super sexy, friendly, and fun (NOT slutty!). Afterall, we DO get a lot of older (30 years and up) middle aged men who just want to come in with beer (Its BYOB) and have some fun.

And yes, this club is nude, but you don't have to get butt-naked on stage if you don't want to, but a strip down the the T-Back is rule.

If you are interested in working here, PLEASE P'M me and I will get back to you ASAP. Also, I would love to here from girls who are from DFW, Austin, Houston, or Shreveport. We love traveling girls, but it would be nice if you could be here more than one day out of the month!

Thanks

Thanks

Default Re: Ol' Babydolls in Kilgore, TX is now Fantasy Ranch Saloon. Upscale Club needs Girl

I'll come by and check it out very soon and post a review.

Thanks

Default Re: Ol' Babydolls in Kilgore, TX is now Fantasy Ranch Saloon. Upscale Club needs Girl

Sounds like this was written by management, just saying.
    Exotic dancing is like any other job.
    If you work in an office, you wear dress shoes and a suit.
    If you work in a restaraunt, you wear skid resistant shoes and a uniform.
    If you work in a strip club, you wear 7" stilettos and lycra g-strings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naida For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,303 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries

^^^ I don't think AA is mgt, cause she has posted about several other clubs in NY that I recall. I encountered her in one of the more hotly debated threads so that's why I have a hunch she isn't a manager!
    Originally Posted by yellowrose25
    Can't a girl just be slim with big boobs and not get called a ho?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Club Chat is supposed to be for dancers exchanging info; not a way for owners or managers to recruit girls.

Club Chat Have a question about a particular club, city, or state? This section is for dancers, keep info relevant.

Not: 'post your job listings here, and advertise for free'.

Thanks

I didn't mean to sound accusational, just that this sounds like a management style pitch. Nonetheless.

I used to work Baby Dolls Nac. Went up to the Kilgore club once with some friends/coworkers and had a hell of a time. The girls were pretty easy to read as a fellow dancer but did a good job dealing with me on a customer level before we told them I was a dancer. Got my first taste of nudie clubs there. I wonder if any of the previous dancers or staff stayed on when they were sold for Fantasy Ranch?

Is licensing the same? Still full nude? What's the average take on weekends? Give dancer-style info! lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naida For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Naida View Post
    Sounds like this was written by management, just saying.
    I wish I was management. Believe me!

Quote Originally Posted by Naida View Post
    I didn't mean to sound accusational, just that this sounds like a management style pitch. Nonetheless.

I used to work Baby Dolls Nac. Went up to the Kilgore club once with some friends/coworkers and had a hell of a time. The girls were pretty easy to read as a fellow dancer but did a good job dealing with me on a customer level before we told them I was a dancer. Got my first taste of nudie clubs there. I wonder if any of the previous dancers or staff stayed on when they were sold for Fantasy Ranch?

Is licensing the same? Still full nude? What's the average take on weekends? Give dancer-style info! lol
    Licensing is still the same. $100 License application at Gregg County. The money that I have been taking home on the weekends has drastically changed for the worse. (Friday + Saturday = $800). I am actually quitting this club and planning on working elsewhere since I am relocating to tyler.

I don't think any of the old babydolls dancers still work here. A lot of them quit, got married, moved to Dallas, or went to work at Jaguars/Time Out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 501 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

OHHHHH A TYLER GIRL!!
    I work at time out in tyler (Best club there!!!)
    I hope to see you there!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, it seems all of his clubs are going the way of the dodo. I heard from the girls working Kilgore that the money was a lot better there than Nac around the time of its remodel.

I wonder why he sold it within months of the remodeling?
    Then the Nac club was raided and shut down in September.

This hasn't been a good year because he can't pull his head out of his ass. The clubs are filled with people, not just numbers on a piece of paper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

The Fantasy Ranch is a good place to work, I have no complaints. It's a really clean, entertaining, and awesome place to work.
    Being a sex symbol is a heavy load to carry, especially when one is tired, hurt and bewildered. - Marilyn Monroe

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Thanks
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 1,912 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAmazon View Post
    On average, I am making around $1500 - $2000 a week. On a given day, I usually average from $200 - 300.
    ...Sooo. Just. Curious here... you seriously work 7 days a week?
    Because that's the only way $200-300 can get up to 2k a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

+ Reply to Thread