+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what to wear on an interview at a strip club?

Thanks

Default what to wear on an interview at a strip club?

i called a club i knew that is hiring. instead of audition they told me to come in for an interview between 12 and 5 pm. so im confused on what to wear. do i treat it like a vanilla job interview and wear business casual or do i come in wearing something sexy?...im really confused.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,285 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Default Re: what to wear on an interview at a strip club?

Quote Originally Posted by milkyway View Post
    i called a club i knew that is hiring. instead of audition they told me to come in for an interview between 12 and 5 pm. so im confused on what to wear. do i treat it like a vanilla job interview and wear business casual or do i come in wearing something sexy?...im really confused.
    Dress.

Full makeup.

Heels.

I always wear Dresses on "interviews"--- which are pretty much auditions, honestly.
    This is my dress... it looks sexy, but it's still semi-professional seeming, and it shows off my body.

Since most "interviews" lead to getting naked and showing the goods (or at least, all of my interviews went that way), I make sure I'm wearing stripper undies underneath. My favorite undies are: http://www.snaz75.com/bz-1166-sl.html
    Some managers or housemoms just want to see your body and then give you the green light or whatever. Some clubs want to talk to you, then tell you to change into stripper attire and perform a song or three on stage. Either way, you already have undies on, so you're halfway there. Dress comes off, stripper gear goes on (I will throw on my stripper shoes if they want me to dance on stage), and bang! You're like Clark muthafukkin' Kent in a telephone booth!

If they won't let you work that night, reverse the process and you're in and out of there in a matter of seconds! Hah! Stripper clothes off, dress on, and you're on your way to a snazzy rooftop bar to celebrate your successful interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    ^What Sophia said.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

Thanks

Default Re: what to wear on an interview at a strip club?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Dress.

Full makeup.

Heels.

I always wear Dresses on "interviews"--- which are pretty much auditions, honestly.
    This is my dress... it looks sexy, but it's still semi-professional seeming, and it shows off my body.

Since most "interviews" lead to getting naked and showing the goods (or at least, all of my interviews went that way), I make sure I'm wearing stripper undies underneath. My favorite undies are: http://www.snaz75.com/bz-1166-sl.html
    Some managers or housemoms just want to see your body and then give you the green light or whatever. Some clubs want to talk to you, then tell you to change into stripper attire and perform a song or three on stage. Either way, you already have undies on, so you're halfway there. Dress comes off, stripper gear goes on (I will throw on my stripper shoes if they want me to dance on stage), and bang! You're like Clark muthafukkin' Kent in a telephone booth!

If they won't let you work that night, reverse the process and you're in and out of there in a matter of seconds! Hah! Stripper clothes off, dress on, and you're on your way to a snazzy rooftop bar to celebrate your successful interview.
    Wow thans for the great answer! and good i have a dress just like that.

+ Reply to Thread