Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bio gel butt injections

Thanks
    Thanked 9,399 Times in 3,027 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: Bio gel butt injections

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    yea it's common practice to go to a hotel room down here to get it done. I gotta honestly say I haven't seen any really messed up jobs or complications, most of them look pretty good. But it's still too risky for me.
    The problem isn't that they may or may not look weird (well, right away), the problem is that its liquid silicone injected into your body that is continually absorbed by your blood stream and body because there is no shell. And its permanent. Not to mention, it migrates over time so it may not look weird/lumpy right away, but it likely will in the future. Liquid silicone is not FDA approved to be put in the body unless its in the eye area (where it cannot really migrate) to reattach retinas, and only a tiny drop is used. It is unsafe everywhere else, and especially in the quantities that people are getting injected. Past studies have shown that liquid silicone injections often lead to a sudden heart attack soon after, or cancer (usually lymphoma or leukemia) later on.

If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourRouge View Post
    The problem isn't that they may or may not look weird (well, right away), the problem is that its liquid silicone injected into your body that is continually absorbed by your blood stream and body because there is no shell. And its permanent. Not to mention, it migrates over time so it may not look weird/lumpy right away, but it likely will in the future. Liquid silicone is not FDA approved to be put in the body unless its in the eye area (where it cannot really migrate) to reattach retinas, and only a tiny drop is used. It is unsafe everywhere else, and especially in the quantities that people are getting injected. Past studies have shown that liquid silicone injections often lead to a sudden heart attack soon after, or cancer (usually lymphoma or leukemia) later on.

At what point is it likely to start having bad effects? or is it different from person to person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

At what point is it likely to start having bad effects? or is it different from person to person?
    Put it this way. I only got 1cc (the size of like a teaspoon) and I didn't develop granulomas until like a year and a half after. Then I had to go to a reconstructive surgeon to get them cut out (burned out) of my lip. It only happened on one side. And my silicone injections were administered by a dermatologist in her office, so she knew what she was doing. Even now, it has kind of come back a little, like 4 years after that surgery. Its your body quarentining the silicone because its a foreign invader so its trying to build scar tissue around random chunks, just like what happens with all breast implants. However, breast implants are able to retain their shape because they have a hard shell. Liquid silicone does not, so bodies repeatedly do this and you have to keep getting it fixed by a reconstructive surgeon. If you get injections in the ass though, most reconstructive/plastic surgeons won't go near you due to liability issues, so you must live with the lumps of scar tissue that grow and continue to grow.

And all the people who have had problems with silicone usually don't end up with major symptoms until like 2-3 years later.

If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamourRouge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,557 Times in 898 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Im considering injections because I DONT HAVE FAT TO TAKE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. I am in shape, there is not an ounce of excess fat on me. So this is something i am definitely into but just need to know what the deal is with them. I want a Nicki Minaj shape but not exactly all that butt lol.
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel Delight View Post
    Im considering injections because I DONT HAVE FAT TO TAKE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. I am in shape, there is not an ounce of excess fat on me. So this is something i am definitely into but just need to know what the deal is with them. I want a Nicki Minaj shape but not exactly all that butt lol.
    Go with implants.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamourRouge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,125 Posts
    My Mood
    Asleep

I just want to say.... I know a girl who had fat transfer to her ass. I was surprised to know she got fat transfer bc it was very smooth, not lumpy like cottage cheese. NO cellulite what so ever, & it was firm. She's had it for a couple of years now, so it never left. It can come out nice depending on your genes, & your PS of course.
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" - M. Monroe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I want to know what Blac Chyna and Nicki Minaj got done. But maybe I will stick with implants :-( I just thought that injections would be easier.
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I want to know what Blac Chyna and Nicki Minaj got done. But maybe I will stick with implants :-( I just thought that injections would be easier.
    I'm sure they either have stem cell fat injections or implants. Because trust me, as someone who had silicone injected (not in the ass though), it gets lumpy and bumpy and is also not technically illegal (in a doctors office) but not legal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Stem Cell fat injections?! Im gonna have to look that one up! I really want a nice round booty with wide hips to match. lol
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Stem Cell fat injections?! Im gonna have to look that one up! I really want a nice round booty with wide hips to match. lol
    Well actually, apparently Kat Stacks had "injections" and implied it was silicone, but I still doubt it. Especially since she said she had absolutely no ass before that. I'm pretty sure she has implants (even the shape looks like it). Stem cell fat injections is still pretty new. I bet soon there will be a Brava system for the ass lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I was looking up the gel injections and there is someone selling a kit! That is crazy. My hubby doesn't want me to get implants. I have tried the eating, working out... Nothing helps. I will keep checking here for more info on the injections.
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks

I bet Chyna has implants just from the shape, very unnatural at some angles. Even the worst booty shots I've seen still had a natural shape, the problem was so many I work with want too much for their size. No one I know personally has had any problem, but it's only been a few years. I hope almost everyone can escape unscathed down the road.
    Women of color:
    Shake your ass and preserve your heritage.
    Bang those fucking drums.
    Do it for the present and future generations.
    Have fun and stick it to the man at the same time.
    (bad-dominicana)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PleasureVictim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Where do you live PleasureV? And I am so going to the website in your siggy!
    I am the naked hustle

Featured Member
    Thanks

I know for a fact that Nicki Minaj had Hydrogel. My friend used the same 'doctor' as hers. pretty sure blac chyna had hydrogel too simply because she's from miami and all the strippers here do it. It's just an easier alternative, cheaper and you can go back to work 3 days after

19. The Following User Says Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PleasureVictim View Post
    I bet Chyna has implants just from the shape, very unnatural at some angles. Even the worst booty shots I've seen still had a natural shape, the problem was so many I work with want too much for their size. No one I know personally has had any problem, but it's only been a few years. I hope almost everyone can escape unscathed down the road.
    looks like typical ass shots to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey Crystalize! Thanks for the info! Are you dancing in Miami too? How is your friend after her shots?
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

TBH, injecting silicone is seriously not the smartest thing one can do. You can't get it removed, most doctors won't touch you after that to correct it. The only ones that do will require like 20k or more paid upfront before they do any work. You may think everything is fine until 2-3+ years later when something in your body goes wrong and you don't suspect the silicone. Its happened to thousands of women.

Also, you will never get approved for health insurance again unless you lie and say you never got silicone injections, and if you lie about it and it gets uncovered (i.e. you're in an accident or an x-ray in that area is needed), there will be a big lawsuit and you will be charged with fraud. You can't remove liquid/gel silicone after you put it in, and its the same substance that women used to inject in their breasts in the 1960s that was shown to lead to cancer.

Now, I know we all think we're exceptions to the rules, but its just not the case. If you want to do it the healthy and LEGAL way, go to a plastic surgeon. No plastic surgeon would ever consider injecting silicone into someone. Go for the fat or the implants.

I really, really doubt multimillionaires just let some random person without credentials inject them with a substances proven to cause cancer time and time again. And if they did, at least they have the means (tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars) to correct it to the best of their ability. Why would you let some random person permanently alter your body??? Seriously, go for the implants or fat injections.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamourRouge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

looks like typical ass shots to me
    Maybe if they had a large ass beforehand and got it injected deep, but trust me, as someone who has silicone injections, it does not look like that under the skin. Liquid silicone does not retain its shape. So sitting on your ass a number of hours per day is going to distort it.

And after a couple of years, it will look like pieces of rice or peas under the skin (unless its injected really deep with a heavy layer of fat or muscle on top) because scar tissue WILL and DOES grow around all the random chunks. I mean, what do you think happens with breast implants? Scar tissue grows around them 100% of the time. They retain their shape because there is a shell. With liquid silicone, that is impossible because there is no shell, so it continually migrates (and is continually poisoning your blood stream).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by BringOnTheMen View Post
    This is known as capsular contracture. When there is a foreign body inside of you your body will create scar tissue around it as a means of protecting itself. Like GR said, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of girls with implants get capsular contracture. Most of them are lucky and get Grade 1, which is just a soft scar shell around the implant which allows the implant to retain its shape and softness. Girls that get Grade 2-4 experience increasing levels of hardness and distortion. GR, have you seen a girl with serious CC? Even though the implant has a shell, it does NOT retain it's shape because the scar tissue is so powerful. It becomes distorted as well. So if a giant implant with a solid shell can still lose its shape due to CC, girls with liquid silicone should realize that the chances of this happening to them are so, so much greater. And like you said, it would be permanent. At least with implants, if you get severe CC a doctor (sometimes your original doctor at no charge!) will remove the implant and cut out the scar tissue, and under your warranty you can receive new implants at no cost.
    I had severe CC and I have to get it cut & burned out. However, since the lips are easily accessible from most angles, doctors would do it. Had it been in my ass, there's no way they would have touched me. They literally told me "Had you gotten these injections elsewhere, we wouldn't have worked on you, but since you got them where you did, they are easily accessible from most angles so it should post little to no problem. However, this will likely continue to happen over and over because there is no shell, and no way to remove 100% of the silicone since there is no shell."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamourRouge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

If someone wants, I WILL post pictures (of me) to back up my claims.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamourRouge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You are so kind and helpful. Thank you for sharing your story with us! I will def stick with exercising for now unless something legit and cheaper comes out. I'm sorry for what you went through! Did you have a successful recovery.
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

You are so kind and helpful. Thank you for sharing your story with us! I will def stick with exercising for now unless something legit and cheaper comes out. I'm sorry for what you went through! Did you have a successful recovery.
    You can still get fat injections.

I didn't have a successful recovery because the silicone is in my lips still and no doctor is willing to take it out. One told me that she might be able to, but I'd need to have a consultation with her in Atlanta, I'd have to have medical insurance (which I don't qualify for now), and I'd have to pay everything up front of course without any discounts or any health coverage breaks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by BringOnTheMen View Post
    Fat transfer. Seriously. It looks so smooth and fabulous and you can get really big.
    when I say I have no fat, it would be a waste of time for me to even look at a doctor. I am 110lbs. I want to weigh at least 120. I don't even gain the weight I would need even if I wanted to. I'm waiting for peopl to be able to donate fat!! After all this searching, I am beginning to be happy with the way I am.
    I am the naked hustle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourRouge View Post
    You can still get fat injections.

I didn't have a successful recovery because the silicone is in my lips still and no doctor is willing to take it out. One told me that she might be able to, but I'd need to have a consultation with her in Atlanta, I'd have to have medical insurance (which I don't qualify for now), and I'd have to pay everything up front of course without any discounts or any health coverage breaks.
    Oh my? So you have had the injections done first hand. I am so sad to hear your news. And having to pay out of pocket is terrible. It is a good thing yu didn't get them anywhere else in your body. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you! Let us know how it goes. Are you dancing?
    I am the naked hustle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast