+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default The Clips4Sale Thread

I'm not the most knowledgable about C4S so I c/p from their web site most of the rules. If you have any comments or questions regarding Clips4Sale, post them here!

Rules and Regulations:

Please read and follow these rules carefully. Breaking any of the following rules could result in your studio being closed permanently.

No Underage Material Real or Simulated (ex., sex with dolls) - All actors must be and appear 18 years of age or older
    No Horror/Snuff - You can't act out someone being maimed or killed
    No Nonconsensual Sex - You can't show someone having sexual intercourse against their will
    No Asphyxiation - You can't suffocate or insinuate altering someone's breathing
    No Animal Sex - There can't be any sex with animals. Please make sure there are not any animals at all in the clips or videos or images.
    No Hardcore Bondage with sex - No full bondage with penetration of any kind. If someone has all 4 limbs bound, they cannot be penetrated
    No Penetration with any form of bondage - You can't have someone fully bound( both arms and both legs) and penetrate them in any way
    No Necro - You can't have sex with dead people
    No Blood - There can't be any blood or simulated blood shown in any videos or clips
    No Scat - There can't be any feces or simulated feces in your clips or videos
    No Vomit - You can not show any vomit in your clips
    No Fisting - There can be no fisting in clips. This includes anal fisting
    No Chloroform - You cannot use or imply using any type of chemical to render someone unconscious
    No Weapons - There can be no weapons shown on C4S. This includes prop weapons
    No Drugs - There can't be any drugs shown on C4S
    No Forced Sex - You can't imply someone is being forced to have sex against their will
    No Pissing/Peeing - There can be no peeing on other people or show someone consuming urine
    No Crushing - There is to be no crushing of any animals. Such as, but not limited to: Crabs, lobsters, spiders, fish, scorpions, lizards
    No Intoxication - Someone cannot be intoxicated during sex. This includes but is not limited to: Alcohol and all other substances that causes intoxication or can be considered as being under the influence of

Here is what you get when you signup:
    Downloadable Video Clip Account - www.clips4sale.com

Video Account (DVD & VHS) - www.videos4sale.com

Downloadable Image Account - www.Images4sale.com

Membership Site Account - www.C4SLive.com
    Sample Clip Account

BEFORE YOUR STORE IS ACTIVATED

All new studios are required to submit two(2) forms of identification of the studio owner before billing will be
    activated. One(1) form of ID must be a photo ID (passport, current drivers license, student or military ID) and the other identification can be in the
    form of a current utility bill (power, water, cable or anything else that shows real name and matches payout address).

If you currently have an active studio with us, you do not need to send your ID again.

In addition to this 10 or more unique clips must also be uploaded before the studios billing will be activated.

Unique Clips: You MUST have 10 unique clips and not 5 clips in 2 or more different formats.
    The 10 unique clips can be multiple parts of a clip along with the full version of the clip.

For example - Unique:
    Video Clip 1 - Part 1
    Video Clip 1 - Part 2
    Video Clip 1 - Part 3
    Video Clip 1 - Full Version

Example - Not unique:
    Video Clip 1 - WMV Version
    Video Clip 1 - MPG Version
    Video Clip 1 - MP4 Version
    Video Clip 1 - MOV Version
    Email : [email protected]
    Fax : 727 498 6515

Until those 2 criteria have been followed a Gizmo Card Banner will remain at the top of your store and will be your only source of payment method available.

We do not rent or stream our clips like some other sites....We give you the entire clip at one low price so that you can watch again and again!!
    Why Rent when you can OWN!!

At this time you'll find a large selection of high resolution media on clips4sale.com and more high resolution media is being added daily. If you are a producer or seller, clips4sale.com can securely host your media and enable you to open a studio to offer it. Approved producers and sellers can upload their media to the clips4sale.com studio account or affiliates and upon approval by copyright and quality editors, this media can be downloaded by other users. Each time media is downloaded, the producer earns revenue. When producers have earned at least $50 they can request a Wire Transfer or check payment. Truly Royalty-Free If you are a producer or a seller of video media most services limit your ability to resell your media with their so called "royalty-free" media incentives - but not at clips4sale.com

Percentage payouts are as followed:
    Clip Store is a 60/40 split in the store owner's favor.
    Video Store is a 75/25 split in the store owner's favor.
    Image Store is a 60/40 split in the store owner's favor.
    Members Area is a 50/50 split.

Studio support is available from 8am - 8pm EST 7days a week, 365 days for your assistance.
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 727-498-6511
    Toll Free: 877-312-8559

HOSTING We host and distribute all clips on our secure Linux servers.

BANDWIDTH We handle all the bandwidth used to download clips on our High Speed OC-192 lines.

STORAGE We store all clips on our secure Linux servers.

PROCESSING We handle all credit card processing with 128bit secure SSL technology.

DISCREET BILLING All credit card transactions will be discreetly billed.

SERVICE We handle all customer service questions and or problems. We even have a toll free number for customers to call.

ROYALTY We pay out a 60% Royalty on all Clip sales, 75% on all Video sales, and 60% on all Image sales made. All Royalties are dispersed on the 7th of each month!

UPLOADING We have our own uploading system so there is no need for an FTP program. It's very simple to use and will make life easier for those who are not too computer savy.

S.C.C. Clips4sale uses S ecure C lip C onnect for all clip downloads. This new technology was designed exclusively for Clips 4 Sale to eliminate any unauthorized clip downloads. Other distributors can't offer this technology to you and if you're not using Clips 4 sale as a distributor, then chances are you are losing money.

E-MAIL LIST We provide a complete customer email list that can be used to mass mail at any time. This will be essential to increase volume of clip / picture distribution.

STATS You will have the ability to check your clip / picture stats 24 / 7. Detailed stats tell you which clips / pictures are selling well.

HIT COUNTER We provide you with a Traffic Hit Counter so you can see where your traffic is coming from.

SEARCH We will provide a search tool for customers to search through the material we represent.

ADVERTISING / PROMOTION Clips4sale advertises on www.WorldSex.com (over 1.2 mil hits per day), www.TheHun.com (over 1.7 mil hits per day), www.SleazyDreams.com (over 700,000 hits per day), Google.com and we frequently advertise in Leg Show, Leg Sex, and Leg Tease magazines. We will also advertise your account banner on our main page for FREE! If you do not have a banner then please contact us at [email protected] we will make you one for FREE! If you want to create a custom look for your account we can do this for FREE as well! Nobody even compares to Clips4Sale.com and we know how important promotion is!

DRM ENCODING Digital Rights Management can protect clips from being traded on the internet. It is not necessary to use DRM but we can distribute clips using this technology.
    We do have a company who can encode your clips for you at a reasonlable rate. If you would like more info please contact us and we can get you started asap.

SUPPORT Please call us at (727) 498-6511 from 8am - 8pm EST to help you with any technical questions you might have.
    Last edited by Tinsley; 10-14-2011 at 10:52 AM.
    Looking for affordable web or graphic design? SEO? Wordpress help? Send me a PM

Thanks

Default Re: An official C4S thread?

Sounds great!!!
    Melanie

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 937 Posts

agreed.

Thanks

I concur, a c4s thread would rock my socks

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 729 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Fab idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

What do you guys think of Videos4Sale & their traffic. I really like the 75% :-)

Or is it just better to stick with the Clips4Sale portion of their network?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FelixGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just started posting clips back on C4S, I think having a separate thread would ROCK!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 469 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Does c4s offer payoneer?

I saw checks mentioned, but I can wipe my ass with checks in this retarded country, our banks look at checks like they were the devil or some never seen miracles... Once I tried to cash out a 60 $ check, they took it, and told me for 30 $ it would be in my bank account 2 months later. Blah...

Featured Member Missymissdemeanour's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 479 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Oh yes a c4s thread would be grt
    MissD

XXX

Follow me on Twitter @Missdemeanour2

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

Thanks

I think c4s does checks, wire transfer, and direct deposit, direct deposit is free.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CandaceMoon For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Missymissdemeanour's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 479 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by CandaceMoon View Post
    I think c4s does checks, wire transfer, and direct deposit, direct deposit is free.
    I beleve that if you are outside the US and Canada then checks are the only option.
    MissD

XXX

Follow me on Twitter @Missdemeanour2

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Missymissdemeanour View Post
    I beleve that if you are outside the US and Canada then checks are the only option.
    they do wire transfers to other countries too, only their fee for that is outrageous.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingergina For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Just wanted to mention I updated the thread's title and first post. I added C4S rules and info, if you think I should add something please let me know.

Is the Direct deposit option ACH? Can someone explain ACH? Ty

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FelixGirl View Post
    What do you guys think of Videos4Sale & their traffic. I really like the 75% :-)

Or is it just better to stick with the Clips4Sale portion of their network?
    I think clips4sale is much easier. It takes a lot to produce a a quality dvd plus the hassles of shipping. For 75% it doesn't seem worth it.

Thanks

My hubby has used the video area as a place to mash together several scenes onto one dvd and they sold pretty well...

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CandaceMoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 550 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

I LOL'ed at the rule that said:

No Crushing - There is to be no crushing of any animals. Such as, but not limited to: Crabs, lobsters, spiders, fish, scorpions, lizards

So if a spider comes along while I'm shooting a video I have to just leave it be?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    I LOL'ed at the rule that said:

So if a spider comes along while I'm shooting a video I have to just leave it be?
    Oh man, I hate spiders. It must cover all creatures, no matter how mundane! No swatting flies either

Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 550 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

There goes my plans for ass squashed lobster for diner ROFL!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Isn't there a lot of peeing clips?

I'm totally NOT into this but I thought I'd seen quite a few of them...

Thanks

I think you have to be pretty tricky when it comes to scat clips. Like you can't actually SHOW anything, but you can have the cam in the bathroom while you pee or whatever, so they can hear the sounds...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CandaceMoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 556 Posts

Man, I just opened my very first C4S store. I am overwhelmed. That is all.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

"Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."

Call Me on NiteFlirt

Follow Me on Twitter

See Me Live, In Person

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vivianbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is there anyway to download or retrieve clips I've uploaded? I want to re-edit my videos but I'm missing a couple on my PC. I've tried using the FTP but it says downloading is not allowed.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dumb question (or maybe not) I don't have a bank account and I have had a ton of trouble with paper checks before I switched over to Payoneer finally for camming- no one would cash them, it was hell! What would be my best option as far as payouts for C4S goes since Payoneer isn't an option? I'm stumped!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fallenangel2904 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Didn't someone say they do direct deposit?

Thanks

Yup I do direct deposit...I'm in the US though...but you would need a bank account. c4s only offers wire transfer, check, or direct deposit...maybe you could do a direct deposit to like a greendot card? You could always call and ask them, I've heard they are easy to work with.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CandaceMoon For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast