Page 368 of 368 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368
Results 9,176 to 9,195 of 9195

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    So...Last month turned out to be quite good for me. But this month is...meh. My stats are weirdly low, even with daily updates, and I earned 20$ so far. Wtf How about you?
    And also did you received your payout? I use wire bank transfer, and I am from Europe. Usually, I get my payout on the 3rd, so I thought I will get it last Friday. But it's Monday 6th and still have no money.
    July has been decent for me so far. I get paid by check (I'm in the US) and usually don't get it untill the 7th at the earliest. Also remember that there might be a delay because of the July 4th holiday.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Well, all of the fetishes where you don't show any nudity. My clips that are there are foot fetish and giantess, but in some of them I also humiliate guys, and as we can see for youtube that's fine I get that when I am not showing any nudity, and some of my clips are just basically me sitting with my bare feet and talking about them, it can look innocent but still like you said it's supposed to be a family-friendly platform, and with my clips, even without nudity you can feel the clear message, that this clip is for guys to jerk off. The should remove them immediately, after a sign that the clips are from a fetish site.

I saw a lot of clips from c4s on yt. My friends fart clips for example. Also, some clips with all of the "innocent" fetishes like socks, shoes, eating, lip fetish etc
    I don't think YT have any idea.
    But if you're an underaged fetishist, well, isn't that the site for you, stolen content and all...

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

So...Last month turned out to be quite good for me. But this month is...meh. My stats are weirdly low, even with daily updates, and I earned 20$ so far. Wtf How about you?
    And also did you received your payout? I use wire bank transfer, and I am from Europe. Usually, I get my payout on the 3rd, so I thought I will get it last Friday. But it's Monday 6th and still have no money.
    I received my payout already.

The sales numbers dropping is a bad sign, I am in the same boat as you on this one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post

The sales numbers dropping is a bad sign, I am in the same boat as you on this one.
    I just got mine So I was panicking, as always with everything I really hope I will get some customs soon, that would really help when the sales are so low... Because still, nothing changed, 0 sales at night and I hoped to wake up to some sales

I know you can't judge the month because of it's beginning, since here everything can change really fast, it can pick up even at the end of the month. But the bad start always frustrates me, and now I am worried because of the low hits in my store.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,893 Times in 1,744 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Did anyone else get an email for loyal fans from someone claiming to be rooted in c4s? Is it their way of trying to get in on the OF action or just another scammer? I didn’t hit any of the links, but because they name dropped C4s multiple times it did catch my eye...
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Did anyone else get an email for loyal fans from someone claiming to be rooted in c4s? Is it their way of trying to get in on the OF action or just another scammer? I didn’t hit any of the links, but because they name dropped C4s multiple times it did catch my eye...
    But isn't loyal fans the site that c4s created? It was discussed couple days ago here

Thanks
    Thanked 6,893 Times in 1,744 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

But isn't loyal fans the site that c4s created? It was discussed couple days ago here
    Ah, got it! Sorry for the double post. I’ll circle back to the other posts!
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 673 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

c4snotallowed.png

Wow did the banned word list get longer again !?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    c4snotallowed.png

Wow did the banned word list get longer again !?
    Maybe it's any animal?? Speaking of banned words, my studio name had a word that's now *supposedly* banned. It was auto changed a while ago. Then I saw a new studio with the same "banned" word in the name (and throughout the studio). I contacted support basically saying that if that studio's name had been approved then I'd respectfully ask that mine be changed back to the original. It was treated as reporting a violation. Neither their studio nor mine has been changed.
    Tbh it hasn't affected my sales (the name change) I'm just annoyed.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post

This is just the beginning. The money is drying up fast. Either we'll print so much of it that it becomes worthless or we'll cut everyone off and they'll starve. Take your pick.

Feet pics are the new tulip bulbs.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    May was fine for me but June has fallen off a cliff...it's very strange.
    What's strange is that it took this long. Women flooding the market, men running out of money with unemployment about to end, and just about every kind of pic/clip now available for free.

If you think this is bad wait a month or two when the men figure out how much leverage they have. Sex isn't a necessity, but money sure is.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,169 Posts

idk about that - Ive already this month made what I did in June & combined my income has sky rocketted - had my two highest earning weeks ever in the past 4 weeks - just about adapting and finding new ways to make the money imo - not to mention I'm hearing the same from several that while their C4S sales are down their other clipsites are up sales wise

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    idk about that - Ive already this month made what I did in June & combined my income has sky rocketted - had my two highest earning weeks ever in the past 4 weeks - just about adapting and finding new ways to make the money imo - not to mention I'm hearing the same from several that while their C4S sales are down their other clipsites are up sales wise
    Great for you! Get while the getting is good too many desperate people in a country where the money is crashing for everyone for this to last.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Filmer2233 View Post
    Great for you! Get while the getting is good too many desperate people in a country where the money is crashing for everyone for this to last.
    yeah Ive been putting away savings more than usual in case, from what I gather things in america are much worse than here in the UK mind. not that we wont feel the brunt but its good advice for people to save a nest & look into different avenues and expand to keep afloat.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 673 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Julie D View Post
    Maybe it's any animal??
    That makes sense I guess we aren't allowed to talk about them now. Also since it's a racial slur so I get that ,but I just never saw it on the list before. An update on it from support would be nice.

Women flooding the market, men running out of money with unemployment about to end,
    You mean like you ?

Sex isn't a necessity, but money sure is.
    LMAO k

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol b&.
    Yeah, I will say this year has been very up and down, 2 of my lowest ever months, 2 of my highest ever, one of which was June (not even counting the 1K I did in customs). It's all evening out in the end.
    Imo, we offer an escape from the stress of everything going on. Guys will still spend. Don't immediately freak out over a slow spell. ))

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Julie D For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

that was quick lmao

and yeah - I actually read something interesting about how while most people are doing badly in terms of finances with the pandemic - wealthier people are still getting wealthier - moneys defo still out there and the adult industry has weathered many things before

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    that was quick lmao

and yeah - I actually read something interesting about how while most people are doing badly in terms of finances with the pandemic - wealthier people are still getting wealthier - moneys defo still out there and the adult industry has weathered many things before
    And plenty of white collar upper middle class guys were or are still working from home. Cooped up, nowhere to go, not much to do, maybe the fam is driving them a bit crazy...
    I feel like the quarantine hasn't hurt me and may very well have helped?
    BUT I do think everyone has inexplicable slow times and unless I ever hit like, 3 months of being slow i just chill, keep at it and wait it out. I mean even tho June was very good for me i had 2 Saturdays with zero sales lmao. Idk I've stopped stressing about occasional slow spells.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie D For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,216 Posts

Home working is likely to be here to stay for some while. Yes there is going to be huge unemployment when furlough ends but many will remain home working and many of those will be ones in higher incomes who can work from home. We just have to see how it all shakes down but it may not be all doom and gloom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    Home working is likely to be here to stay for some while. Yes there is going to be huge unemployment when furlough ends but many will remain home working and many of those will be ones in higher incomes who can work from home. We just have to see how it all shakes down but it may not be all doom and gloom.
    defo, my partner is being made redundant at the end of the month (when employers have to start paying into furlough) - but theres a surprising number of hospitality vacancies atm & my income is so much higher - not all doom and gloom at all!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post: