Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320
Results 7,976 to 7,989 of 7989

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

I got my evening update in last night and my morning update today but I should have known in was too good to last as the site is back to not updating correctly yet again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Has anybody had any duplicate orders the last couple of days? Both last night and today I've had two people buy the same clip twice, different sales order numbers so it's not just a duplicate sales email. Now perhaps they want to buy the same clip twice but I don't see it myself. Wait now for the refunds
    I had one last week. Thought it was really weird. I've been waiting for a refund too, but nothing yet.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

So it's now been over a week and this "issue" is STILL not fixed. *sigh*

Thanks

I just uploaded a clip and it showed up on the main page and it's category within two minutes. So hopefully the issue is getting resolved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie0523 View Post
    I just uploaded a clip and it showed up on the main page and it's category within two minutes. So hopefully the issue is getting resolved.
    Most of the time it works in the morning and afternoon. The real test will be tonight because last night it wasn't working.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Has anybody had any duplicate orders the last couple of days? Both last night and today I've had two people buy the same clip twice, different sales order numbers so it's not just a duplicate sales email. Now perhaps they want to buy the same clip twice but I don't see it myself. Wait now for the refunds
    Yes. I've been going over my sales from the last week and I noticed that this happened a few times. But with the orders it was a first order of 1 clip and then a second order with a different clip PLUS the clip from the 1st order. I know this was a cart issue from before, don't know if it was ever resolved or what.

As far as refunds, the customers are usually first offered another clip from our stores of equal value. Only if the customer doesn't want that option, do they do refunds.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So last night the updates were still broken and now this morning the updates are working but now the preview image is broken and won't load in. I would love to know when this will be fixed, it's been about two weeks already.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 652 Posts

I wonder if this is part of why my sales have gone in the crapper. I'm at a 1/4 of where I should be. I'm just going to pretend it is and not summer fucking me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    I wonder if this is part of why my sales have gone in the crapper. I'm at a 1/4 of where I should be. I'm just going to pretend it is and not summer fucking me.
    I'm totally blaming Clips4Sale for why my sales are half of what they should be this month. I'm only uploading clips when the uploading works so that means I've only uploaded half of what I should have uploaded this month.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

While annoying, I don't feel the updates page refreshing issue has affected my sales. I have a lot of regular customers that go directly to my store to check for updates (and/or check my social media) and they are posting correctly there and within minutes of updating.

Thanks

Any one else having trouble loging into the admin panel today?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    While annoying, I don't feel the updates page refreshing issue has affected my sales. I have a lot of regular customers that go directly to my store to check for updates (and/or check my social media) and they are posting correctly there and within minutes of updating.
    Yes I agree. I haven't seen any difference in my sales this month so far. And I've totally slacked the past few days on uploading new clips but thankfully sales have been semi consistent. My hits dropped yesterday although my sales remained good. Better than what I would have expected being I haven't added new stuff in couple days. Filming/uploading new stuff today though definitely.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 Times in 494 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

My hits are lowish but not too low and my sales have tanked over the past few weeks. They were climbing as I was updating more again, getting back to normal and over the last few weeks they've been declining. This month has been atrocious apart from a couple of days. I am trying to figure out why and I'm focusing on marketing, social media, blogging and newsletters which isn't doing much. My content is better than it has been and I'm focusing on my best categories and being creative.

Anyone noticing any glitches? I have some: previews and gifs are disappearing, notably from recently updated clips. And, most disturbingly, I just noticed when I go to my store and select categories from the drop down menu it is showing up as 0 clips. I'm going to keep an eye on this. :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSylvan View Post
    My hits are lowish but not too low and my sales have tanked over the past few weeks. They were climbing as I was updating more again, getting back to normal and over the last few weeks they've been declining. This month has been atrocious apart from a couple of days. I am trying to figure out why and I'm focusing on marketing, social media, blogging and newsletters which isn't doing much. My content is better than it has been and I'm focusing on my best categories and being creative.

Anyone noticing any glitches? I have some: previews and gifs are disappearing, notably from recently updated clips. And, most disturbingly, I just noticed when I go to my store and select categories from the drop down menu it is showing up as 0 clips. I'm going to keep an eye on this. :/
    Thankfully the site has been bug free the last few days for me and yesterday and today have been my best days this month. Hopefully things continue on this trend.