Page 300 of 309 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 7724

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Oh so that's the issue. If it was a "scheduled server move" they couldn't at least send out a little message last week giving us a heads up? I would of made a point to release everything earlier =/

Now I'm trying to add a clip to my store and it's telling me "Unable to compute duration of clip". And this happens just when I broke into the Top 50 a couple days ago =/ Now I can't even put out new stuff. It's a little frustrating. Oh well. I guess this is the time to film and work on my customs. Let me go back now and see if it's working.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie0523 View Post
    Oh so that's the issue. If it was a "scheduled server move" they couldn't at least send out a little message last week giving us a heads up?
    HA! When do they ever do this? Only after enough of us have bitched to support about the various problems do they *then* let us know......

BUT....C4S is the biggest clips site, most traffic, yadda yadda......

PS..Congrats on Top 50

Thanks

WWW Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    HA! When do they ever do this? Only after enough of us have bitched to support about the various problems do they *then* let us know......

BUT....C4S is the biggest clips site, most traffic, yadda yadda......

PS..Congrats on Top 50
    Yes you are right. No other clip site comes close to C4S in regards to traffic/sales (for me at least). I wonder why they never tell us anything (until last minute). For example, if they would of given us a heads up a few days ago, they wouldn't of been inundated with tickets the past couple days. And many of the producers would of planned clip releases ahead of time. It would of been a win/win for everyone. But it is what it is.
    I'll wait it out and focus on filming. I've been uploading new clips onto Iwantclips and even though I've been making more sales on that site, it still comes no where close to what I make on C4S. But money is money and every little bit counts.

Hopefully the server issues get resolved before the 12th. Support messaged me back and said to keep logging out/logging in. This might help. But it hasn't =/

And thank you =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Model_Jess View Post
    I had to update from my phone. It was a PITA.
    I'm going to try from my shitty laptop. My store is relatively new so it's super frustrating to not even get any hits! I guess I should.just use this energy to film instead of bitching.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I need to upload today :/ I wish we'd had notice so I could have planned ahead!

one the plus I finally got my first sale of the month - thank god! my hits are really high still to so maybe it'll more into paying traffic soon? lol

Just a heads up, clips are working for me if I upload in firefox, but chrome isn't working
    Last edited by PixiieGirl; 10-10-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,543 Times in 1,877 Posts

I suspect the server move is because of all the problems.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks

I uploaded in Firefox yesterday with no issues and today I tried Chrome and that was okay too. Not sure if I got lucky! I hope the server move is a good thing too.

Thanks

Didn't get any response on tickets about my store background image suddenly not working, so chatted with them. "Programmers are looking into it. It might be related to the server move which has caused a few bugs in admin." Really hope this gets solved NOW - the whole look and feeling of my store is gone

Sooo.... Don't make any changes in your stores for now, it might fuck everything up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    Didn't get any response on tickets about my store background image suddenly not working, so chatted with them. "Programmers are looking into it. It might be related to the server move which has caused a few bugs in admin." Really hope this gets solved NOW - the whole look and feeling of my store is gone

Sooo.... Don't make any changes in your stores for now, it might fuck everything up!
    My background jpg has gone too, it was only a title but I would prefer it there than not. Will wait and see what happens...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,651 Times in 2,139 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I have an question about the categories called "Live Cams" and "Voyeur Cams"? What is the difference between them really? Thanks
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks

I think in this case Voyeur Cams means there is no interaction with the camera, like the person isn't aware (or doesn't care) that they are being filmed. I've always thought Live Cams was a recording of a cam show that was originally live, but I might be wrong.

"Get the money first."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,651 Times in 2,139 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thanks for answering my question

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    I think in this case Voyeur Cams means there is no interaction with the camera, like the person isn't aware (or doesn't care) that they are being filmed. I've always thought Live Cams was a recording of a cam show that was originally live, but I might be wrong.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Newbie question: can an amateur make 500+ a week from fetish videos on c4s (or on other video platforms, for that matter)? If so, how many videos a day/week should be made and which fetishes would be the most sought for? I know it differs for everyone but I wanted just an insight. I have some non fetish videos and it's not working too well for me, and I was thinking about doing more fetish or just closing my studio and focusing on something else..
    I am asking because I am kind of stressed about the lack of traffic on the webcam sites and I cannot work on token sites so I thought I should try videos selling too, before quitting completely... Ive been camming for the last 15 years so I really don't know what to do with my life at this point
    Thank you for any idea or insight and I wish the best of luck to everyone!
    xoxo

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Newbie question: can an amateur make 500+ a week from fetish videos on c4s (or on other video platforms, for that matter)? If so, how many videos a day/week should be made and which fetishes would be the most sought for? I know it differs for everyone but I wanted just an insight. I have some non fetish videos and it's not working too well for me, and I was thinking about doing more fetish or just closing my studio and focusing on something else..
    I am asking because I am kind of stressed about the lack of traffic on the webcam sites and I cannot work on token sites so I thought I should try videos selling too, before quitting completely... Ive been camming for the last 15 years so I really don't know what to do with my life at this point
    Thank you for any idea or insight and I wish the best of luck to everyone!
    xoxo
    Yes, $500+ a week can be made on C4S selling fetish clips. And I think most of us who post on this forum would consider ourselves 'amateur' in the sense that we don't have any professional training in doing videos.

Sorry, but there is no formula for how many clips a day/week it takes to achieve that as it is dependent on many different factors. I know that's probably not the answer you are looking for but it's the honest one.

Someone with a loyal following might be able to get away with posting 3 clips a week and make $500+ and someone else might have to update every day to achieve that.

Also can't tell you which fetishes to do as that also differs for everyone. Doing a fetish just for the sake of it, but it's not something you really understand/are into/enjoy doing, is going to come across in clips. I would instead suggest finding fetishes *you* enjoy doing.

I've said it before here, I don't think non-fetish stuff sells well on C4S. Guys go there looking for fetish stuff, not vanilla.

I'll also say....YES, money CAN be made at C4S. But have a plan, see what sells for you, try and stick with that but also try a few new categories once in a while. It's not quick money where you just do A, B and C and the money rolls in. It takes time, consistency and perseverance.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thank you so much for your detailed answer! No, I was not expecting a perfect recipe, but I did not know how to explain my question so I asked how many videos ) I sure have many fetishes that I enjoy, I will delete all my vanilla vids and start focusing on fetish stuff, as soon as I manage to clear some time in my schedule for filmig.
    I wish you the best of luck!
    Kisses,
    Panthera

Thanks

Hi ladies! I have a question for the technical among you please...

I'm trying to upload a clip in 1080 x 720 for the first time, usually I use 720 x 480. I've tried uploading a WMV (on Chrome) and an MP4 (on Firefox just in case) and I'm getting this error

Error mount: running fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH stderr:

WTF? I even googled it and got a foreign language! I have a feeling I'm doing something incredibly stupid and making an obvious mistake but I just can't see it. I'm wondering if there are general issues uploading today as nobody had posted any problems here.

Can anyone shed any light please? I haven't emailed C4S because I'm probably just being a fool...

TIA! xx

Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 1,667 Posts

I got that error earlier when uploading a gif. The site is still a little messed up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam_Model_Jess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Model_Jess View Post
    I got that error earlier when uploading a gif. The site is still a little messed up.
    Ah okay great thank you, I hadn't seen that one before!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 492 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Thank you so much for your detailed answer! No, I was not expecting a perfect recipe, but I did not know how to explain my question so I asked how many videos ) I sure have many fetishes that I enjoy, I will delete all my vanilla vids and start focusing on fetish stuff, as soon as I manage to clear some time in my schedule for filmig.
    I wish you the best of luck!
    Kisses,
    Panthera
    I don't recommend deleting, it is good to build up the quantity of clips in your store. Guys will occasionally buy vanilla. Just change the focus of your store, add new stuff.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 492 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Also, some pretty vanilla stuff is a fetish to some people. Add keywords to your 'nilla clips that have fetish related features, like colour of your hair, body type, handjob, etc. People fetishize everything and anything from vacuum cleaners to garbage trucks and fingernails and boogers, lol.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

thank you everyone who offered me advice on my story earlier in the month - I'm getting daily sales again now and my hits are already higher than last month <3

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    thank you everyone who offered me advice on my story earlier in the month - I'm getting daily sales again now and my hits are already higher than last month <3
    That's awesome!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Finally finished reading this whole thread! Whew!

I just opened my store yesterday and sold 2 clips to the same person within a few hours. Nothing since, but I'm hoping to work up to making 1k a month eventually. Here's to hoping all the information I got from this thread sunk in and will help me be successful.
    Last edited by MissCallieMFC; 10-17-2017 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Spelling is hard

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MissCallieMFC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Make your own gifs because C4S's generator is trash and doesn't make for an eye catching preview. The preview should sell it with the description

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finesser For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissCallieMFC View Post
    Finally finished reading this whole thread! Whew!

I just opened my store yesterday and sold 2 clips to the same person within a few hours. Nothing since, but I'm hoping to work up to making 1k a month eventually. Here's to hoping all the information I got from this thread sunk in and will help me be successful.
    Welcome Callie and well done, took me a week to get any sales! The thread is long but worth reading, it took me a couple of weeks for all of it but a lot of good info here!