Page 382 of 383 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383 LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 9560

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 1,005 Posts

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Are Autotweets STILL broken for everyone? I can't link my Twitter to my C4S, just gives me a 500 Internal Server Error.

Thanks

If your store has a WHITE background: CHECK IT. All the descriptions have disappeared because the text has been made white - you can only see it if you highlight the area.

Going to report it now.

EDIT - Already received a reply:
    "Thank you for contacting Studio Support. We are aware of the issue with the clip description text not displaying properly and we're working to fix the issue. It should be corrected shortly. Thank you for your patience."
    Last edited by CatBBW; 04-16-2021 at 01:39 AM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSylvan View Post
    They've been working on the site for months and doing server migrations and so on, we can expect glitches on and off...until they are done.

Re: what someone said above, it would be great if c4s was responsive to " and AND commands like Google. like "Slut Training" and find that title, instead of every clip with the word slut or training in it. And if you searched "pantyhose domination" AND heels you would get what you are looking for precisely. But maybe that's intentional to show people more clips in case they want to buy the others.
    Agree. Searching for something with the word and in it, like Aliens & Monsters, will show you an endless list of clips with the word "and" in them. Sigh. I don't think it is intentional, as finding precisely what you are looking for will increase the chance of a sale. It's just the site is so heavy and dated at this point, keeping up with features people now take for granted is a struggle. But redoing the whole site would mean shutting it down for some time and new issues coming up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi everyone.

Anybody else having problems to upload clips via CuteFTP? We are trying to upload some clips and it says "The remote host actively refused the attempt to connect to it."

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,799 Times in 6,067 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinkygirls View Post
    Hi everyone.

Anybody else having problems to upload clips via CuteFTP? We are trying to upload some clips and it says "The remote host actively refused the attempt to connect to it."

Uploading vids to C4S has always been a pain in the ass for me. Tbh I have some vids I haven't even bothered uploading to there yet, because I dread having to deal with the site. Lol.
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Is there a just for fans thread or are people just talking about it here? I tried search but couldn't find anything.

Thinking of signing up, just want a couple of people's experience before I do.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 523 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by kinkygirls View Post
    Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
    I'm having problems uploading with Filezilla. It is saying ECONN REFUSED thought it was just me

Thanks

I had too many errors with ftp uploaders so I always do it directly in the clips store page. It sometimes takes hours though.

Just noticed that
    1. In the clip descriptions the last related category is not listed, instead the actual category is also listed as related. I think the only purpose of the related categories is to search a store easily, but now the choice of that last category will probably not matter if this error stays.
    2. They moved all "peril" clips to "DID" (renamed from Damsel in distress, not clear at all for new customers) Haven't seen any message about this but I might have missed it. This censorship is just getting worse. My peril clips don't even make sense there as they are femdom so now I have to manually move every single clip.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,312 Times in 1,895 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Well I see where they've been investing their time and I'm honestly kind of proud of them. Making health care accessible for content creators at last!! Check you email. It is for US models only though...
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,150 Times in 778 Posts

It's just making it so you have someone from velapoint insurance call you and help set you up with a plan you need. I mean, honestly, you can do this with most insurance companies.

When I first read it I thought it meant THEY were offering insurance, but they aren't. I read some bad reviews about that insurance company, but all of them are going to be assholes since that's what they do.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,045 Times in 4,486 Posts

Since Streamate has said that disabling clip previews has increased sales it's got me thinking maybe I should disable my previews. I've got mine on across all my sites. My thinking was if it were me personally I would not want to buy a clip without seeing what the voice and vid quality was like, but then again sometimes guys just get off on a preview and then don't buy. My gifs look pretty good usually.

I'm wondering who else has experimented with having them off and what the results have been? I think I'm going to turn them off for this month and see how it goes. My sales have tanked lately so it can't really hurt too much I guess.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Since Streamate has said that disabling clip previews has increased sales it's got me thinking maybe I should disable my previews. I've got mine on across all my sites. My thinking was if it were me personally I would not want to buy a clip without seeing what the voice and vid quality was like, but then again sometimes guys just get off on a preview and then don't buy. My gifs look pretty good usually.

I'm wondering who else has experimented with having them off and what the results have been? I think I'm going to turn them off for this month and see how it goes. My sales have tanked lately so it can't really hurt too much I guess.
    I know what you mean re "guys get off on a preview" - I like a "happy medium" where it's literally 9 seconds or something, a proper tease. I feel like buyers - especially new buyers to yourself - are less inclined to buy if they can't get a feel of the clip. It's all very well writing a fantastic description, but it's a well established fact that hard peens can't read.

So. Is it best we use gifs - as in a series of say 5-10 silent individual pics? Or no preview at all, just one static pic? Or limit the preview playtime?

I'll be interested to see others' views on this.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,650 Times in 972 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I keep them off. Occasionally do a promo preview here and there on social media so they can hear my voice and get the gist of the clip but not on the site. Too many of my customers have told me that they get off from the previews I do have and it's enough for some of them to the point they just sit there and rewatch the preview and dont buy the clip.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    So. Is it best we use gifs - as in a series of say 5-10 silent individual pics? Or no preview at all, just one static pic? Or limit the preview playtime? I'll be interested to see others' views on this.
    Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been making content on C4S (in addition to PSO and Camming) for several years. My sales range anywhere between 200-600 per month, and I've built up a nice regular base who send me scripts and ideas that I work from. I have never used previews, only one snapshot of my choosing (I'm very amateur-ish and old school). Perhaps it lowers my sales potential, but personally I'm just more comfortable not offering previews at all.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RambleOnRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 2,234 Posts

Guys have said to me that they like to hear the voice and see the video quality before buying...I think that's important too, so I include just 10 seconds near the start, so it's not revealing anything except how I sound and how the video looks. Then I make a gif using a few screenshots to give an idea of what's in the clip along with the description.

With respect to Streamate, I expect the guys have already seen and heard the girl, so the preview isn't as important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hi ladies, I signed up for C4S and want to make foot fetish related videos and sell them. Any tips on what kind of content I could make? I have a couple of ideas ready to shoot, but I would love some tips.

Thank youuu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGreenX View Post
    Hi ladies, I signed up for C4S and want to make foot fetish related videos and sell them. Any tips on what kind of content I could make? I have a couple of ideas ready to shoot, but I would love some tips.

Thank youuu
    One thing I do is try to do is layer several categories into each clip I film. Just an example, I could start off with sneakers and socks on, then slowly tease and peel those off before some toe wiggling. I usually start with one idea to work from, then end up veering off in different directions during a filming session since I like to film numerous clips at once. I feel like they come off more natural that way.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RambleOnRose For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hmm....not get sales emails. Anyone else?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Hmm....not get sales emails. Anyone else?
    Friend told me they weren't getting any earlier today, now I get this error in the admin -

There was an error with your request. Please try again in 2 minutes.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeliciaHTM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaHTM View Post
    Friend told me they weren't getting any earlier today, now I get this error in the admin -

There was an error with your request. Please try again in 2 minutes.
    My sales emails go directly to Boleyn Models for daily payout. Also, same with the admin log in error today.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Anybody having a problem logging into their account? I keep getting "Session reset. Please refresh the page, and try again."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 523 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Heads up that many of my older clips and who knows what else are disappearing for no reason, the content is compliant. I'm going back over old content and releasing in the updated formats as before I used to do one format only. I noticed out of the clips I am posting the originals are totally missing from my store at a rate of about 10%. No idea why

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

No problems logging in and I checked my store and all of my clips are there. But I have had a couple of customers (one of them a very regular customer) mention they've had problems paying for clips. I'm going to contact C4S and look into this more. My regular said the credit card processing took a long time which makes me wonder if they are making some other changes behind the scenes.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,150 Times in 778 Posts

Anyone else getting with chargebacks and refunds suddenly? More than half of my refunds from 2018 - present are from the last month and a half.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Anyone else getting with chargebacks and refunds suddenly? More than half of my refunds from 2018 - present are from the last month and a half.
    Yes plenty of chargebacks and a number of refunds of late. And when asked about refunds, they say its from scammers, but then the refunds r being made at least a day or 2 after the purchase, so i guess the scammer has already had enjoyed the content before being flagged.