Page 262 of 272 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 6795

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Anyone else finding that weekday sales are doing way better than weekend sales?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,717 Posts

Yes, weekdays tend to be better for me too. Saturday and Sunday are better than Friday though.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks

This drives me nuts...the clip is finally showing in it's category but not in my store. If you click from recent uploads, my clip is there. If you click from the image in the carousel, it's not there. This is valuable time when a clip first goes up. How many guys are going to bother going back again if their first attempt to find the clip fails?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    This drives me nuts...the clip is finally showing in it's category but not in my store. If you click from recent uploads, my clip is there. If you click from the image in the carousel, it's not there. This is valuable time when a clip first goes up. How many guys are going to bother going back again if their first attempt to find the clip fails?
    It sometimes takes over a hour for a new clip to show up in my store. It's on the front page and in the clip category but not my store. It shows up eventually but it is very frustrating.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    Anyone else finding that weekday sales are doing way better than weekend sales?
    Looking at this past month, my highest sales days have been during the week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    It sometimes takes over a hour for a new clip to show up in my store. It's on the front page and in the clip category but not my store. It shows up eventually but it is very frustrating.
    Yeah me too And sometimes it's on front page but not in the category, and sometimes in my store but not front page or cat. And no use contacting support bc that front page exposure is gone anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Looking at this past month, my highest sales days have been during the week.
    I had plenty last week but shockingly low over the weekend...lower sales than usual.

Thanks

I posted in here some time ago, asking for advice on how to increase my sales. It was mentioned my clips were too expensive, I reduced them all in price to $1 pm, plus .99c some even less. Since then I have only noticed a very slight increase in sales, but not enough to indicate I'm charging too much or too less. I changed my store design, simplified it made it easier on the eyes. I got new audio equipment and have sorted some better lighting for now, still saving for a proper lighting kit. I also started concentrating on doing more fetish videos.
    Anyway, I've done everything I can think of to increase traffic and sales...nothing seems to be working! I have done a total of $128 in sales since I opened this store at the start of Jan 2017. This is what I would like to be making in a week, I don't feel that I'm being unrealistic in that goal. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong, or what more I can do to get there. I've read and followed so many threads and guides, but nothing I'm implementing is getting me traffic. I'm also releasing at least 5 clips a week, and trying to upload something daily. Am I just picking the wrong categories, or are my videos just still too vanilla? If anyone has the time to check out my store and suggest ways I can get more traffic, I'd reallly appreciate it. http://clips4sale.com/112458

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLovelicks View Post
    I posted in here some time ago, asking for advice on how to increase my sales. It was mentioned my clips were too expensive, I reduced them all in price to $1 pm, plus .99c some even less. Since then I have only noticed a very slight increase in sales, but not enough to indicate I'm charging too much or too less. I changed my store design, simplified it made it easier on the eyes. I got new audio equipment and have sorted some better lighting for now, still saving for a proper lighting kit. I also started concentrating on doing more fetish videos.
    Anyway, I've done everything I can think of to increase traffic and sales...nothing seems to be working! I have done a total of $128 in sales since I opened this store at the start of Jan 2017. This is what I would like to be making in a week, I don't feel that I'm being unrealistic in that goal. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong, or what more I can do to get there. I've read and followed so many threads and guides, but nothing I'm implementing is getting me traffic. I'm also releasing at least 5 clips a week, and trying to upload something daily. Am I just picking the wrong categories, or are my videos just still too vanilla? If anyone has the time to check out my store and suggest ways I can get more traffic, I'd reallly appreciate it. http://clips4sale.com/112458
    Ok...the advice I posted before still stands.

1. stop using an image to advertise your store as your first image in the gif. This is the most important image as it is the first thing that is seen of your clip in the categories. Look at your clip image in the carousel and see how it looks. It shows nothing of the fetish or the clip and guys may or may not be bother to click and see more. http://clips4sale.com/list/en/category/82/GLOVE-FETISH

2. Make your own gifs so you are in charge of what they see and make an impact/eye catching. I used windows movie maker to take snapshots and then make them into a gif using photoscape.

3. The image above your description is too distracting. It takes away from the description and the gif, you don't need it and it's really not helping.

4. I was very popular in glove fetish when I first started. Can you get some Marigolds? Can you get a whole selection of gloves that you could talk to the camera about, trying them on and taking them off again? They want someone to share their fetish with them. EDIT Give your partner a handjob in rubber gloves, make sure you use lube!

5. They want to know if you're talking in the clips. If you are, see if you can say that in the description or give a 10 second preview so they can hear your voice, I usually do that from the start of the clip before I'm showing anything.

6. Engage them in what you're doing (if appropriate for the clip) by looking at the camera and talking to them. When you make your gifs, choose snapshots of you looking at the camera.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok...the advice I posted before still stands.

1. stop using an image to advertise your store as your first image in the gif. This is the most important image as it is the first thing that is seen of your clip in the categories. Look at your clip image in the carousel and see how it looks. It shows nothing of the fetish or the clip and guys may or may not be bother to click and see more. http://clips4sale.com/list/en/category/82/GLOVE-FETISH

2. Make your own gifs so you are in charge of what they see and make an impact/eye catching. I used windows movie maker to take snapshots and then make them into a gif using photoscape.

3. The image above your description is too distracting. It takes away from the description and the gif, you don't need it and it's really not helping.

4. I was very popular in glove fetish when I first started. Can you get some Marigolds? Can you get a whole selection of gloves that you could talk to the camera about, trying them on and taking them off again? They want someone to share their fetish with them. EDIT Give your partner a handjob in rubber gloves, make sure you use lube!

5. They want to know if you're talking in the clips. If you are, see if you can say that in the description or give a 10 second preview so they can hear your voice, I usually do that from the start of the clip before I'm showing anything.

6. Engage them in what you're doing (if appropriate for the clip) by looking at the camera and talking to them. When you make your gifs, choose snapshots of you looking at the camera.
    Something screwy is going on because apart from point 3 I have actually done all of the above. I'm a little confused by what you mean in point 1. "Stop using an image to advertise you store as the first image of the gif" and also "look at your clip in the carousel" can you please explain?
    I do not have previews enabled. The guides I read suggested to not use them. I also havent been able to work out how to upload my own previews like I do for my manyvids store as I want tk choose what part of the clip is seen.
    With every clip I take 10 seconds of the most alluring or interesting part of the clip I can find for a preview (no titles included in this 10secs) I then make a 5-10 second gif from that. My still images are usually the best frame I can find not always from the gif images. Now, as to why none of this is actually displaying on my store page I have no idea! I upload my own high quality gif, but clips4sale somehow ignores them. I really do not know how to fix this!
    All of the other points (apart from a video showing all the gloves), I have done. I only have latex gloves currently, I have some more on the way.
    Should I contact support about the gif issue? or can someone show me screen shots of how they add their clip? Its really driving me crazy my latest videos only show the title screen it makes no sense! I upload a specially made gif in clip images but each time it randomly generates a gif 😬
    I guess if I have done all the above and my store still sucks it just means I'm just no good at this.

Thanks

I included a link to the glove fetish category so you can see what I mean. There is a frame of your titles in your gif for your glove clip and it has been used as your first image for the category...click on the link in my post and have a look at how your clip is displayed. The carousel is that rotating line of images at the top of the category in clips4sale. If you hover over your name in the category it will show that image too.

I find that previews work for me and it is a change you could try.

The still image is showing above your description but I think it's distracting there. I wouldn't have it at all. Just have your description and your gif.

If you're uploading your own gif but you can see on your store that it's showing the C4S gif, you need to contact them. If you upload your own gif, the file name will show where it starts off saying "generate an animated gif banner". What are you using for making the gif? Maybe it's in a size or format that the site doesn't accept.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I only had a brief look at your store, but it seems like you do a lot of different categories. I started when you did and was struggling up until this month (not that I've made tonnes yet, but it's a growing and will take time - and I've done better this month) and I think it's cause I was doing LOTS of categories. The advice I was given on here which has really helped was to do 50-75% in your main category, then pick 2-4 other categories to fill the rest of your uploads with

keep going lovely it'll take time for us but we can get there!

oh also I do previews because my main category I think it's important to hear sound

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

wow..C4S is having a lot of tech issues.. No clips are showing in any model you click on store...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My store lacks 60 clips. From the support I learned that 4 removed due to technical errors. What the rest of the clips do not know. Entering my store once I have 2511 clips another time 2514. Category references also display incorrectly. I do not know what's going on.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candy_Women For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I might try previews, I just wish I could make my own because using the auto generate one doesn't always choose the best part. I'm going through each clips trying to work out why half of them don't use the gif I generated. I always keep the file size to 5mb or less. I was just using photoshop to make them from still shots, but I found the quality was really crap even with the best settings. I'm not using a program called Instagiffer, best quality gifs I've been able to make so far.
    As for categories my main category is BBW, other categories are Squirting/Pee, Glove Fetish, Feet Fetish. Maybe 10% of my clips fall into other random categories but I stick to these main ones. The categories where I get the most traffic are, Glove Fetish, BBW, and BBW Feet so these are the one's I will be concentrating on for now.
    I keep trying, hoping things will pick up. But the time it takes to make these videos is taking away from time doing shows where I make my money. It's difficult to juggle both, I'm putting in 40+ hours a week for very little return at the moment.
    Thanks girls!

Edit: I think i worked out why some gifs aren't being used, they were 397 pixels wide instead of 400. The system just ignores them and uses an automatically generated one. Scratch that it says 400 maximum all mine are under 400. This makes no sense!
    Last edited by KittyLovelicks; 03-20-2017 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks

I've had to emai support something is going on with Clips4Sale. I too have noticed the number of clips I have can vary from 50 to 47 for no reason. I've created custom previews and gifs for 90% of my cips, but a good half a dozen of then still show my titles as a still image at the start of the gif and the preview video. Unfortunately this is happening with all of my gove fetish videos!
    I've removed the still images and added previews now, I hope there is an increase in traffic this week. I'm uploading a clip a day to either BBW or Glove Fetish categories.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yeah I might try previews, I just wish I could make my own because using the auto generate one doesn't always choose the best part. I'm going through each clips trying to work out why half of them don't use the gif I generated. I always keep the file size to 5mb or less. I was just using photoshop to make them from still shots, but I found the quality was really crap even with the best settings. I'm not using a program called Instagiffer, best quality gifs I've been able to make so far.
    As for categories my main category is BBW, other categories are Squirting/Pee, Glove Fetish, Feet Fetish. Maybe 10% of my clips fall into other random categories but I stick to these main ones. The categories where I get the most traffic are, Glove Fetish, BBW, and BBW Feet so these are the one's I will be concentrating on for now.
    I keep trying, hoping things will pick up. But the time it takes to make these videos is taking away from time doing shows where I make my money. It's difficult to juggle both, I'm putting in 40+ hours a week for very little return at the moment.
    Thanks girls!

Edit: I think i worked out why some gifs aren't being used, they were 397 pixels wide instead of 400. The system just ignores them and uses an automatically generated one. Scratch that it says 400 maximum all mine are under 400. This makes no sense!
    I might be off the mark but is BBW a category that gets uploaded to a lot? maybe it's like too "big" of a category to try and break into right away? I've found choosing an active, but not too active, category has been important for my sales x

Thanks

I guess it depends on what you're doing in the BBW clips but I make more headway in the related categories like gaining weight (trying on clothes I've grown out of rather than gaining more weight now), fat, belly fetish, ass fetish...all those categories, and no doubt more, can be used for showing "bigness".

You'd be surprised how some seemingly small categories have actually got a lot of guys buying from them. Just because not many girls upload there doesn't mean guys aren't buying.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,710 Times in 1,622 Posts

I've had to emai support something is going on with Clips4Sale. I too have noticed the number of clips I have can vary from 50 to 47 for no reason. I've created custom previews and gifs for 90% of my cips, but a good half a dozen of then still show my titles as a still image at the start of the gif and the preview video. Unfortunately this is happening with all of my gove fetish videos!
    I've removed the still images and added previews now, I hope there is an increase in traffic this week. I'm uploading a clip a day to either BBW or Glove Fetish categories.
    Are you posting more than one version of each clip? I recently had to fix about 100 listings because I post more than one version of my clips (different sizes) & when C4S did something to the site, it messed up a lot of my gifs. Through some experimentation I discovered that I could only fix it by using a different copy of the gif for each listing. (Right-click on the gif on your computer, copy, rename, then use the gif copy for the second listing)

"the red of the red rose is itís own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I guess it depends on what you're doing in the BBW clips but I make more headway in the related categories like gaining weight (trying on clothes I've grown out of rather than gaining more weight now), fat, belly fetish, ass fetish...all those categories, and no doubt more, can be used for showing "bigness".

You'd be surprised how some seemingly small categories have actually got a lot of guys buying from them. Just because not many girls upload there doesn't mean guys aren't buying.
    yeah definitely, I made the mistake of putting loads of clips in "submissive" or "bdsm" at the start ahaha

Thanks

I really can't work out which categories are popular and worth my time, some don't have many people posting clips but how do you tell if that is a category where people are buying clips? Is there like traffic reports you can access? There isn't many categories that I feel I would be good at or have a good understanding of. I've tried to be more specific like focus on BBW Feet and Gloves. There's more categories I want to try, but then everyone suggests only concentrating on a few.
    I am making no headway with the gif issue at all. I have contacted support this was their response.

The clips will show the first scene of the clip if you first have the system generate the gifs and then change them. If you upload the clip custom gifs before the clip goes live, the first scene will be auto-grabbed from the actual GIF you uploaded.

At this time, you can fix the images by using ROLLOVER PIC MAKER tool in your admin. LIST CLIPS > next to each title there's ADMIN and under the ADMIN tools, there's ROLLOVER MAKER. That will change the list page image for your store.

I did that but it still didn't work. I ended up just deleting the video and adding it again.

Thanks

They didn't answer your question. You need to tell them again that you ARE uploading your own gifs but for some reason the site is using a system generated gif when it shouldn't.

The rollover pic tool is what you need to use to change the picture in the category once the clip has been uploaded but it doesn't work very well.

A clip won't show in a category when it is uploaded again unless some change is made to the file and the system thinks it's a new clip.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

i have this everytime with new clip - everyday
    it is very bad position

32. The Following User Says Thank You to boyru For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I really can't work out which categories are popular and worth my time, some don't have many people posting clips but how do you tell if that is a category where people are buying clips? Is there like traffic reports you can access? There isn't many categories that I feel I would be good at or have a good understanding of. I've tried to be more specific like focus on BBW Feet and Gloves. There's more categories I want to try, but then everyone suggests only concentrating on a few.
    The only way to know if a category will sell well for *you* is to try it. I used to think that the more clips in a category, the more popular, the more sales. BUT, I've also found smaller categories that my clips sell really well in. There is no way to know this until you, yourself try. Someone can tell you what is a popular category for *them* but that doesn't mean it will be for you as well.

Clips4Sale is FETISH. Guys go there to get their freak on....whether that's Findom, Femdom, cum-eating, balloons, foot fetish, glove fetish, spit fetish....you name it! If you don't feel you have a good understanding of fetish then maybe there are vanilla type clip sites that your content would sell better on.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I am making no headway with the gif issue at all. I have contacted support this was their response.

The clips will show the first scene of the clip if you first have the system generate the gifs and then change them. If you upload the clip custom gifs before the clip goes live, the first scene will be auto-grabbed from the actual GIF you uploaded.

At this time, you can fix the images by using ROLLOVER PIC MAKER tool in your admin. LIST CLIPS > next to each title there's ADMIN and under the ADMIN tools, there's ROLLOVER MAKER. That will change the list page image for your store.

I did that but it still didn't work. I ended up just deleting the video and adding it again.
    just keep trying, like I did lots of different ones at first to feel out what worked for me, then when I found it I do 50-75% in my main, and 2-4 other categories so I'm still experimenting a tad

also what they told you about the gifs isn't true, I let mine auto generate and then use their gif maker and it shows the one I made not the auto one