Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278
Results 6,926 to 6,943 of 6943

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

  1. #6926
    Senior Member AlyssaJ's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 43 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Gia solved it for me, thank god It will be wire transferred now,but with the fee of course.
    US checks are no good here, too risky for human error or fraud. Yes they have fixed prices, but on top of that, US can add extra fees to check it again, and my bank can't control or predict that. Before, they would send only the first one for verification and then hopefully your good, but manual systems are outdated now.

    Miss Bohemian: Yes, banks can investigate large transfers, but that's not a problem for me. I have my own company and declare taxes on this like my other income

    What is daily pay? I know it has been mentioned before, but I can't find info on it on C4S. And how do you set up a prepaid card? (And why doesn't everyone use that?)

  2. #6927
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 446 Times in 229 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    Gia solved it for me, thank god It will be wire transferred now,but with the fee of course.
    US checks are no good here, too risky for human error or fraud. Yes they have fixed prices, but on top of that, US can add extra fees to check it again, and my bank can't control or predict that. Before, they would send only the first one for verification and then hopefully your good, but manual systems are outdated now.

    Miss Bohemian: Yes, banks can investigate large transfers, but that's not a problem for me. I have my own company and declare taxes on this like my other income

    What is daily pay? I know it has been mentioned before, but I can't find info on it on C4S. And how do you set up a prepaid card? (And why doesn't everyone use that?)
    daily pay is done through an external service - http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ this is the only one on C4S I think - they take a fee (certain %, maybe five?) but in return you can get paid daily and to your bank account. I think there was some drama with them a while back but it was before my time - I'm with them for C4S and AW and had zero issues

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  4. #6928
    Senior Member AlyssaJ's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 43 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I checked out dailypay - fee is 5% and, as I interpret it, an additional 2-3 dollars to international accounts. So I decided to go with the regular wire transfer, but to put payout minimum to 2500. Then 45USD is only a 1,8% fee. I can wait for that sum to add up.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:


  6. #6929
    God/dess Classy_Katy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 4,289 Times in 1,746 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I think to have Daily Pay on C4S you have to be with them on Adultwork as well but that may have changed.


    Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

  7. #6930
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 446 Times in 229 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    I checked out dailypay - fee is 5% and, as I interpret it, an additional 2-3 dollars to international accounts. So I decided to go with the regular wire transfer, but to put payout minimum to 2500. Then 45USD is only a 1,8% fee. I can wait for that sum to add up.
    Good plan

  8. #6931
    Member Miss_Bohemian's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I checked out dailypay - fee is 5% and, as I interpret it, an additional 2-3 dollars to international accounts. So I decided to go with the regular wire transfer, but to put payout minimum to 2500. Then 45USD is only a 1,8% fee. I can wait for that sum to add up.
    When you receive your money Let me know how much "the intermediary bank" stole you,...
    I lost a bit of money with US Wire Transfers because of that...
    Dailypay sounds better than First Choice... I have to check

  9. #6932
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    When I was receiving bank wire transfers only charge was $45 and no other hidden costs

  10. #6933
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 69 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    This weekend sales were so slow it was depressing. Get to Monday and sales are back to being great. Weekends use to be great for sales and now I dread them.

  11. #6934
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Do U have refunds from IP 107.15.255.20?
    User name: Y K
    USA

  12. #6935
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 327 Times in 184 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I have a king size mattress that I'm throwing away Thursday. Before then I want to make a video with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

  13. #6936
    Member Miss_Bohemian's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rispy_Girl View Post
    I have a king size mattress that I'm throwing away Thursday. Before then I want to make a video with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Pee Time!! haha I don't know if you are into it...
    But I'd pee over everything if I'm going to throw it away

  14. #6937
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    deleted
    Last edited by boyru; Yesterday at 03:16 AM.

  15. #6938
    Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 682 Times in 265 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    This weekend sales were so slow it was depressing. Get to Monday and sales are back to being great. Weekends use to be great for sales and now I dread them.
    Years ago, weekends would be so good. But it's long since the majority of the (part-time) studios seem to update (only) in the weekends, that the extra traffic in weekends is split up between so many studios and the exposure is cut so short by massive updates, that it's indeed not better than a weekday anymore.

    c4s staff once told me that they have most visitors on Monday though. Monday has not been a better / worse day for me. I had a few $ on Sunday, in between an actually good run. Pretty sad but I can't be bothered because when looking at the big picture (whole month or better year) it's all averaging the same amounts across 40+ months.

    Every time I think "now I made the next step" a bad day / month will follow and average things out.

  16. #6939
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 446 Times in 229 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    oo I've found one of my sub-categories seems to get me a LOT of traffic - how exciting

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  18. #6940
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    oo I've found one of my sub-categories seems to get me a LOT of traffic - how exciting
    which one is it?

  19. #6941
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 446 Times in 229 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by boyru View Post
    which one is it?
    giantess

    obviously what works for me might not work for everyone though and I've not tested it more than a few times

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  21. #6942
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 327 Times in 184 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Bohemian View Post
    Pee Time!! haha I don't know if you are into it...
    But I'd pee over everything if I'm going to throw it away
    That's a good one. Maybe I can also do wam after

  22. #6943
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    giantess

    obviously what works for me might not work for everyone though and I've not tested it more than a few times
    i have tested GIANTESS for POV Barefoot clips
    but, really, i need camera with focal lenses 12mm-16mm to cover all Girl on screen
    my 35mm lenses dont film real giantess fetish videos, i think

Similar Threads

  1. Clips4Sale?
    By BuffyFlame in forum Other Work
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 03:20 AM
  2. Curious about clips4sale
    By Sinistress in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. Clips4sale
    By naughtycamgirl in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
  4. clips4sale
    By phillyvixen in forum Other Work
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:02 PM
  5. clips4sale.com
    By whirlerz in forum Other Work
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 06:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •