Page 370 of 370 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370
Results 9,226 to 9,232 of 9232

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,202 Posts

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Ive found MV's traffic for fetish has actually picked up loads - I sell more fetish than vanilla there

Thanks
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 756 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    Ive found MV's traffic for fetish has actually picked up loads - I sell more fetish than vanilla there
    I sell femdom and humiliation videos there, it's definitely better than it used to be. Since they started advertising more fetish categories it helped to pick up the traffic. I don't make a lot of money there, sometimes it's great, but usually it's an alright amount. A couple hundred bucks every few weeks/month is at least something.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I am already on IWC, although I stopped uploading because they never pay on time or in full and I just can't be bothered with having to argue to get paid when I'm doing all the work and they're earning passively from me, ya know!?

NiteFlirt have been good with goodie bags, actually. I should upload some more there now y'all mention it.

I did have a bunch of audios in MP4 but then they still wouldn't upload and the people in their support were just, difficult. Not as bad as IWC to deal with, but not great either. At the time I was getting a bit of passive income through IWC and C4S so it didn't matter, but now... yeah... I might revisit them, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    I sell femdom and humiliation videos there, it's definitely better than it used to be. Since they started advertising more fetish categories it helped to pick up the traffic. I don't make a lot of money there, sometimes it's great, but usually it's an alright amount. A couple hundred bucks every few weeks/month is at least something.
    How would you say they compare to C4S and IWC for sales?

If they're not great, then at least I know that now before going through all the uploading and paperwork I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Could someone explain me the difference between the total clips sold and total clips ordered in the sales tab? They have 2 different numbers.
    I know the total clips sold is the total ... lol ..... but whats with the ordered ones?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 756 Posts

I've found that I make the most on iwc, then c4s, then manyvids. I make 1/10th on manyvids as I do on iwc with my femdom clips. Sometimes I don't think it's worth uploading to mv with the issues they have of videos not working right to make thumbnails and the teaser Creator breaking, but I do it anyway

C4s used to be my big earner but as the femdom category filled up it became harder for me to keep up. Oversaturated category on a site that has so many categories.

The number of clips sold is the total number of clips in all of your orders combined and the other number is how many orders total.

So one sale had 10 clips bought in it and another had one clip then it's two clip sales orders and 11 clips in this months clip sales. Does that make sense?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Absolutely!!!! Thanks

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,202 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    I am already on IWC, although I stopped uploading because they never pay on time or in full and I just can't be bothered with having to argue to get paid when I'm doing all the work and they're earning passively from me, ya know!?

NiteFlirt have been good with goodie bags, actually. I should upload some more there now y'all mention it.

I did have a bunch of audios in MP4 but then they still wouldn't upload and the people in their support were just, difficult. Not as bad as IWC to deal with, but not great either. At the time I was getting a bit of passive income through IWC and C4S so it didn't matter, but now... yeah... I might revisit them, not sure.

How would you say they compare to C4S and IWC for sales?

If they're not great, then at least I know that now before going through all the uploading and paperwork I guess.
    for me, C4S and MV are about equal in my earnings - it was for a while MV was much higher than C4S but thats changed the last few months

IWC is consistently the lowest for me