Page 322 of 322 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322
Results 8,026 to 8,035 of 8035

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Semyonovna View Post
    Hey girls, what categories are you in on c4s? I do foot fetish, but I would like to do some nude clips. I'm thinking to just integrate nude with some fetish I like, like smoking or feet. Do you also make masturbation clips? I'm not very experienced, but trying to see what is most lucrative category, thanks
    I'm still trying to find out but if I did know what made good money I'm sorry but I wouldn't share it on a public forum! But, what works for one won't work for another and you need to enjoy what you do. There are so many categories to choose from I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Semyonovna View Post
    Hey girls, what categories are you in on c4s? I do foot fetish, but I would like to do some nude clips. I'm thinking to just integrate nude with some fetish I like, like smoking or feet. Do you also make masturbation clips? I'm not very experienced, but trying to see what is most lucrative category, thanks

I do a variety of categories, but some more regularly than others. I try to do at least one new one a month.

If you want to do nudity with other fetishes-go for it! The only way you will know what works for you is to try different things.

I don't do masturbation clips (where I'm masturbating) but I do shoot JOI/masturbation instruction clips.

The topic of what is the best selling category has been discussed so many times in this thread already. There isn't one (or two or three) 'best' selling/lucrative categories it will always, ALWAYS be what sells best for YOU. And you only figure that out by trying new things/categories but also sticking with the categories/fetishes that have proven to sell well for you already.

Making money on C4S takes time and experimentation. I'm sorry but there are no easy shortcuts, if there were, this thread wouldn't exist.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's the beginning of the month so you know what that means, evening updates aren't working.

Thanks

Really? It's bugged again?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 751 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Is there any reason why C4S keeps unlinking from my Twitter? Or vice versa?

I upload something, realise no tweet happened, go to check settings, it's been unlinked. I re-link it. Upload something, fine. Next day, happens again, unlinked.

EDITED TO ADD - although my uploads still aren't being tweeted now.
    Last edited by CatBBW; 07-10-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hey ladies, it's been a while since I've been on here. Sorry to hear about all the glitches, that sounds so frustrating!

I was wondering if I could get some advice on buying a new camera. I am looking for something that is good for clip making, but also can take some nice pictures for my vanilla blog. My budget is about $500 but I can go up to $1000 if needed. I'm torn between getting a DSLR or a mirrorless camera as they are around the same price point. I like the idea of the mirrorless for the better video and smaller size, but the DSLR is tried and true for many so not sure which way to go. What do you all use to film with other than webcams?

Thanks

Getting tired of attempts to scam my store. I have the same scammer, who uses the same name over and over order $$$ every 2 or 3 days for the past two months. The guy (well it shows hes from Brazil) uses the same name every time. Eventually the order gets charged back and refunded. They say they block him from downloading but it is getting really annoying because I have no idea what I have actually made for the month.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericachronic View Post
    Getting tired of attempts to scam my store. I have the same scammer, who uses the same name over and over order $$$ every 2 or 3 days for the past two months. The guy (well it shows hes from Brazil) uses the same name every time. Eventually the order gets charged back and refunded. They say they block him from downloading but it is getting really annoying because I have no idea what I have actually made for the month.
    Can you tell if the person is using the same IP address? And how many legit orders do you get from Brazil?
    I would email Neil directly and ask if he can put you in contact with their fraud department, if the contact form isn't getting you the proper escalation. Ask if this guy can be banned by IP, if not the entire country for your store.
    I'm not sure if C4S can do that, but can't hurt to ask.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hmmm....did any of you see the newest message in the admin? "GEO Blocking is Now Available!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Hmmm....did any of you see the newest message in the admin? "GEO Blocking is Now Available!"
    Just refreshed and there it was, LOL. Maybe they are reading this thread!
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment