Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330
Results 8,226 to 8,234 of 8234

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicas_DoE_x View Post
    Wow how on earth can you upload 15-30 clips per month, and yet still actually get downloads for each one, not have them just over-load & flood your store?
    I put up 15 unique clips a month. I also get anywhere between 1000 to 2000 hits daily on my store. I also make clips in many different categories so putting up a new clip every other day doesn't over load and flood my store, it just gives people options. Also by having so much content on my store (about 800 unique clips and counting) I can get big orders with some customers buying 5 to 20 clips in an order. You're making 12 clips a year so that's really killing your earnings potential because you don't have many clips on your store. I don't believe that putting up more clips cannibalizes the sales of other clips on your store, I think it would actually create more traffic from within Clips4sale and increase your sales. I can tell you that every month about 50% of my sales are clips that are a years old or over. I think that by making so few clips yearly that you're hurting yourself more than helping yourself.
    Last edited by SFHS; Yesterday at 06:55 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 452 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

1. Have your sales this month (November) been extremely low compared to normal??

But so I just wondered if many other people are also having a very bad sales rate this month compared to your normal?

2. How many views does your clip store typically get per day vs how many sales do you typically get per day

3. Do you actually get any customer traffic directly from guys simply 'browsing the clips4sale site/catergory'?
    Yes and yes! For me the more I upload the more I make but this month it is not the case. It is usually the more I upload the better regardless of what category. My hits are completely different every day and every month. But upload days are usually 100-300 hits and 1 sale. Every other day (without an upload) is less than 100 hits. I need at least 100 hits to get a sale usually HOWEVER if I get "1 sale" they usually buy multiple clips at once.

3. YES! A lot of people do have me favorited/bookmarked so I get hits from that also specific searches but a lot of sales come from people browsing categories.

Right now I'm just trying to be consistent and upload as much as possible in my best selling categories while trying out a couple random new ones for fun. I also went through and removed clips that have never sold and trying to sell them on other sites instead to see if they do better.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    I put up 15 unique clips a month. I also get anywhere between 1000 to 2000 hits daily on my store. I also make clips in many different categories so putting up a new clip every other day doesn't over load and flood my store, it just gives people options. Also by having so much content on my store (about 800 unique clips and counting) I can get big orders with some customers buying 5 to 20 clips in an order. You're making 12 clips a year so that's really killing your earnings potential because you don't have many clips on your store. I don't believe that putting up a more clips cannibalizes the sales of other clips on your store, I think it would actually create more traffic from within Clips4sale and increase your sales. I can tell you that every month about 50% of my sales are clips that are a years old or over. I think that by making so few clips yearly that you're hurting yourself more than helping yourself.

Ok well I will follow your advice and try releasing 2 clips per month for the next 2-3 months, and see how it goes.

All of my clips are basically the exact same storyline & style though (due to what they are), and so sadly I can't differentiate into different catergories, as they are all 'female wrestling' clips.

You get 1,000 - 2,000 hits per day though?!?
    How much off-site promotion and advertising of your store do you do?

Also please can I ask what the name of your store is?
    (Just out of curiosity to see how you are making your clips get so many hits)

Thankyou

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Yes and yes! For me the more I upload the more I make but this month it is not the case. It is usually the more I upload the better regardless of what category. My hits are completely different every day and every month. But upload days are usually 100-300 hits and 1 sale. Every other day (without an upload) is less than 100 hits. I need at least 100 hits to get a sale usually HOWEVER if I get "1 sale" they usually buy multiple clips at once.

3. YES! A lot of people do have me favorited/bookmarked so I get hits from that also specific searches but a lot of sales come from people browsing categories.

Right now I'm just trying to be consistent and upload as much as possible in my best selling categories while trying out a couple random new ones for fun. I also went through and removed clips that have never sold and trying to sell them on other sites instead to see if they do better.

Aw ok, well atleast I'm not alone in having an extremely low sales November!

I am still shocked at how people are able to upload so many clips,
    although I guess if you self-perform + self-shoot, so have no actual production costs, you can literally produce as much as you want, whenever you want, without any loss of money if you make not many/no sales of a certain video.

Wheras I personally need approx 19-20 sales per video just to break-even and cover the cost of production!
    (I price all my clips at $17.99 - $21.99 though (for 9- 10minute clips), but am now making sure the durations when being performed are stretched out to 12/13mins).

What is the name of your clip store if you don't mind me asing, just out of curiosity?

My 2 are-
    (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...ing-federation & https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134723/nappy-brats)

Thanks

Ok well I will follow your advice and try releasing 2 clips per month for the next 2-3 months, and see how it goes.

All of my clips are basically the exact same storyline & style though (due to what they are), and so sadly I can't differentiate into different catergories, as they are all 'female wrestling' clips.

You get 1,000 - 2,000 hits per day though?!?
    How much off-site promotion and advertising of your store do you do?

Also please can I ask what the name of your store is?
    (Just out of curiosity to see how you are making your clips get so many hits)

Thankyou

I do put up edited clips on Tube sites and that's the bulk of my advertising and promotion. Before I did that I was getting 400 to 800 hits a day on my store. The name of my store is "Soft Fetish Hard Sex". I do all kinds of fetish and sex clips on the store. I think that's why I can get so many hits on the store as I'm getting traffic from many different categories.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I am still shocked at how people are able to upload so many clips,
    although I guess if you self-perform + self-shoot, so have no actual production costs, you can literally produce as much as you want, whenever you want, without any loss of money if you make not many/no sales of a certain video.

BINGO.

Have a look at the Top 50 studios on main page at C4S. You'll see that most of them update 15+ times a month and many of those studios are consistently on that list.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes I do check online every 1-2 weeks but none of my full length videos are pirated & released online.
    Thankfully my tier-1 core customer base is quite loyal.

I'm sorry to hear you got pirated though!

But ah ok, well I guess it just must of been that most of my customers didn't find the 2 girls in my lastest-month's video attractive, and so didn't want to buy the video.. :/

Glad to findout some info about the hits / sales numbers that other people get though,
    as I never knew how good or bad was my previous averages of 150-200 hits per day / 3 sales per day.

Just out of curiousity how much do you promote your clip store online to drive traffic to your store?
    Or do you actually really get any organic traffic off the site itself?
    I mainly promote on reddit and instagram. I have about 3,000 followers on reddit, posting 1-3x a week there. I have about ~850 instagram followers as well, I try to announce my releases there and push to my link page in my bio.

A lot of my traffic is organic, 50%+. I also have great set of regulars that will usually purchase my content within 24 hours of it being posted. I have ManyVids and IWC as well, though they tend to do rather poorly in comparison to C4S, at least in my niche. I do about 1 free video a month on the tubes, and have been toying around with releasing some teasers/trailers there as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,045 Posts

When I had more time for filming clips, I was uploading daily and at weekends sometimes twice a day. My income was growing nicely each month. I would upload to my best selling categories once my last clip had left the carousel at the top of the category (it held fewer back then), so I always had a clip visible. In the meantime I uploaded to other categories I sold in and new ones too.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Echoing most other people I tend to find the more I upload, the more I sell. I did really well in October because I managed to upload every day (also my Halloween clips tend to be good little earners all year because it turns out everybody loves a goth ;p), I don't have the spoons to upload every day all the time (and I did get pretty burnt out towards the end of October), but usually I'm uploading three times a week at least.

Edited to add: I met someone earlier this year who is often in a lot of the top sellers for fetish categories on c4s who told me similar, upload as much as possible and sales will come easier.
    Last edited by MxtressValleycat; Today at 08:06 AM. Reason: missed a bit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MxtressValleycat For This Useful Post: