Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306
Results 7,626 to 7,632 of 7632

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

I'm going to assume that everyone has read that message posted in the admin a couple of days ago about the C4S sales contest? Well I just logged in and I saw a new message in regards to it and I don't understand #3 (tips for increasing sales):

Tip #3 - You can offer goods (ex. extra clips sent outside of C4S, autographed photos etc.) or services (ex. private chat, webcam etc.) to your customers in order to increase sales.

Personally, I'm not bothering with the contest, but I thought this tip was odd. Do people do that, above suggestions, just to get guys to buy more clips? I won't. lol Give guys MORE (FREE) stuff in *hopes* that they'll buy more clips. Eh, I've already said it before....my best and most consistent customers are the quietest and never ask for anything. It's *always* the freeloaders/guys who've bought ONE clip who ask for stuff, make requests, etc. (I know....I sound totally judgy..haha...it's the Findom in me...... give guys stuff for free, WHAT?! lol)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,478 Times in 1,839 Posts

I'm not taking part either and also don't like the idea of giving away freebies, the clips are cheap enough already. It all feels a bit desperate, how much is this for us or C4S? LOL

Tips for How to Boost Your Sales for the C4S Clip Sales Contest!

Tip #1 - Take advantage of your admin email feature to send your unique code to your C4S customers.

Tip #2 - You can attach your unique CID code to the end of any clip links you are posting online. Make sure you add the code correctly by adding your full unique CID code the the end of your clip URL.

EX. /cid112406ec8d53c99f5ffa175575

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...c99f5ffa175575

Tip #3 - You can offer goods (ex. extra clips sent outside of C4S, autographed photos etc.) or services (ex. private chat, webcam etc.) to your customers in order to increase sales.

Tip #4 - Search the net for adult forums, message boards and social groups in your fetish and if it's allowed post a link to your store.

Tip #5 - Stay consistent with your promotions! Don't just post your unique link code once on social media. Keep your posts varied and interesting and keep promoting your clips and store throughout the contest!

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    I'm not taking part either and also don't like the idea of giving away freebies, the clips are cheap enough already. It all feels a bit desperate, how much is this for us or C4S? LOL
    Exactly!! We are always trying to make sales, a contest does not motivate me to do anything more that I already do. And I'm not going to hound my customers to buy more, because they either do or don't. The Top 50 Stores on the Main page already show us who is making the most money on that site.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

I'm kinda confused by the contest - we have to make sure they buy through a specific link rather than just our store right?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,478 Times in 1,839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    I'm kinda confused by the contest - we have to make sure they buy through a specific link rather than just our store right?
    Yes it's only sales through the link so it's all about generating new business and more traffic.

C4S Clip Sales Contest - Matched Revenue & Increased Commission!

End the Year with a Bang & Kick Off the New Year with Cash!

OFFICIAL CONTEST DATES

NOVEMBER 14, 2017 (at 2:00 PM EST) through JANUARY 15, 2018 (at 11:59:59 PM EST)

Note: The contest end time has been extended an additional six (6) hours on January 15th due to a delay in our initial launch on November 14th. Thank you for your understanding!

HOW TO ENTER

Choose the store you wish to enter into the contest (you can only enter one store per payable name/payout account)
    Click on the CLICK HERE TO ENTER SALES CONTEST link on the home page of the store admin (above the banners)
    Click on the button to GENERATE CONTEST CODE button to get your unique contest code.
    PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE!
    Everyone starts at zero - so everyone has a chance to win as long as you work to promote your clip store during the contest!

Make sure you use your special link code everywhere you advertise your store and direct your customers to use it as well to increase your clip sales during the contest!

CONTEST RULES

ONLY ONE (1) STORE – If you have multiple stores you can only enter one store into the sales contest (per payable name/payout account - you can not change stores).
    YOU CAN – Post your contest code link anywhere link posting is allowed online (EX. social media, personal websites, forums and message boards).
    YOU CAN – Offer goods or services to your customers in order to increase sales, BUT they must be legitimate sales or they will be disregarded completely.
    YOU SHOULD – Stay active and involved throughout the contest to keep your customers updated on your status and campaign for new clip sales.
    ONLY CLIP SALES – Generated through the special contest code link for your store will count towards the contest (net dollar amount not number of clips sold).
    ONLY CLIP SALES – Count toward the contest total net revenue (tributes and/or donations do not count).
    YOU CAN NOT – Buy your own clips (all clip sales will be reviewed during and at the end of the contest).
    YOU CAN NOT – Have a customer purchase the same clip multiple times in order to increase your clip sales (only the 1st purchase of that clip by the same customer will be counted).
    YOU CAN NOT – Raise the prices of your clips for the contest (clip prices will be reviewed for the last 30 days for price consistency).
    WARNING – Multiple Refunds and chargebacks for any clips purchased during the contest that come from your contest link code will result in possible removal from the current and future contests.

PRIZES*

Winning studios/producers will be paid the following prize amounts in the next scheduled payout AFTER the contest ends. *Special Terms & Conditions Apply

1st Place = 100% Matched Net Revenue and 80% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    2nd Place = 90% Matched Net Revenue and and 80% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    3rd Place = 85% Matched Net Revenue and and 80% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    4th Place = 80% Matched Net Revenue and and 80% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    5th Place = 75% Matched Net Revenue and and 80% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    6th - 10th Place = 60% Matched Net Revenue and 75% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    11th - 20th Place = 50% Matched Net Revenue and 70% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    21st - 30th Place = 25% Matched Net Revenue and 65% Commission from your Contest Code link for 3 Months (February 01, 2018 - April 30, 201
    All Other Contest Entrants = 10% Matched Net Revenue Just for Joining the Contest and Generating Sales from your Contest Code link! Everyone wins!
    Plus, the Top 30 Contest Winners will be Featured in the Main Page of Clips4Sale for Three (3) Months! Stores will be linked by the normal store URL's (not the unique contest code links). All Top 30 Studios are encouraged to continue promoting their unique contest code link to increase your sales and get the most out of your increased commission!

Matched Net Revenue: Clips4Sale will match your net commission at the end of the contest with your contest bonus being paid out in your February, 2018 payout. All sales generated from your unique Contest Link code count towards the commission match. The overall amount of net sales from the Contest Link code for the two months (11/14/17 - 01/15/1 will be totaled at the end of the contest and depending on your standing will be matched by the percentages stated above under PRIZES.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

We will NOT allow anyone to be bullied, harassed or in any way feel as if they are not welcome in this contest by another contestants.
    Anyone found to be using social media or any other means as a way to demean or otherwise make another contestant feel unwelcome in any Clips4Sale contest will be removed from the current contest immediately and banned from any and all future contests.
    The actions of a contestants friends and fans will reflect upon the contestant – so please make sure everyone involved in helping promote an entry understands their actions can and will have repercussions on the contestants eligibility for current and future contests.
    All assistance should be done in the same fun and friendly manner as the contestant themselves.
    Contests hosted by our company are meant as a way for producers to promote themselves in a fun and friendly way to their customers and offer another level of fan oriented interaction as well.
    We expect everyone who enters a contest hosted by Clips4Sale to act in a manner which promotes fair competition and good sportsmanship.
    By participating in any Clips4Sale sponsored contest or give-away you agree to and accept all stated terms and conditions.
    Anyone caught cheating or suspected of cheating due to rigged or fraudulent sales will automatically be disqualified from this contest and all future contests.
    Chargebacks for any clips purchased during the contest via the special code that alter a stores final placement in the contest after it ends will result in that store paying back the contest bonus, losing the commission increase and being banned from all future sales contests.
    *Special Terms & Conditions Apply: Cash prizes will not be paid out early or separately. Cash prizes will not be made out to anyone other than the studio payable name which entered the contest. Prizes are non-transferable and cash prizes will count towards overall monies earned for the year for any taxes or fees the studio owner is responsible for paying. Any and all Clips4Sale sponsored contests and give-aways follow all stated rules, regulations, terms and conditions as stated on the Clips4Sale.com website. All stated rules and terms of service apply to any and all contests. Clarifications to the contest rules may be posted at any time after the contest has begun in an effort to clarify any of the stated terms within the written rules.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    Yes it's only sales through the link so it's all about generating new business and more traffic.
    You know.....I wonder if those link codes are still going to work AFTER the contest is over. And I mean, that they'll still redirect to the clip. That would be a shame if someone changed a bunch of their links for the contest and then afterwards they became dead links or just redirected to the C4S home page.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Really upset because a regular of mine is ready to buy about 50 clips through my special link to help me with the contest, but his purchases are not being counted towards the contest. I have 2 sales so far from other people that have counted towards the contest, so I know my link is working, but it's not working for him. I asked Clips4Sale, they told me his cookies must not be enabled. He said they are. I told him to clear his cache and try again. Still nothing. So I'm not really motivated to continue with the contest when it doesn't work for some people. I was really ready to put a lot of effort into this as well. Was going to run a christmas raffle to promote it, and I don't normally do shit like raffles (or promotion in general really lol).