Results 7,076 to 7,087 of 7087

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    ergh, has anyone ever had C4S saying that a file is corrupt when its not and to reupload? I've played through the file and it's not corrupt, tried renaming it, resaving it in movie maker, and it's all giving the same error when I reupload. I could re-edit the whole thing and see if that solves it I guess but does anyone know if theres an easier fix? gonna email support to v.v
    Sorry I didn't read here. I have been encountering this as well and there is an easy fix.

Just refresh the clip list.

It happened to 4 of my clips and I just refreshed the clip list and they were not corrupt anymore (which I did in the first place because I KNEW they were never corrupt). They rolled out an update yesterday and t shouldn't happen anymore, but it did to me. Refreshing the clip list still fixed it so I am quite relaxed about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    I think something like how to film good videos on a budget/with limited space would really interest me
    I think that's a good one!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by E.S. Camgirl, Ph.D. View Post
    I'm not verified, and I've never bothered to take the steps. Maybe I'll think about it.

The information I'm hoping to share is not how to make financial goals and uploads, but how to actually make a movie. Is there something like that already covered in the verified section?
    Not that I know of, but it seems like a great idea!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I'm getting back into clip making after almost a month off for a move and studio change. My new shooting space has more floor space, higher walls, a vaulted ceiling, and the light from the windows is easier to manage with my blackout curtains. Also it's QUIET and I can shoot during the day because my neighbors are at work, and there are no fucking motorcycles going past every 30 seconds, or neighbors yelling at their dogs or starting fights, or sirens, or my neighbor coughing downstairs (I do some coughing fetish so it's not always terrible ). I'm sooooo excited.

I've been checking in to stripperweb since I switched from live cam to clips, but sometimes I feel like we don't have enough info on clip making. I know we have a couple of threads on the sites themselves, c4s, IWC, etc., but I think we need a general clip *production* thread. Not simply for "ideas" because I think a lot of people struggle to get their ideas from their heads to the final product. I've been thinking of some of the things I'd like to contribute to such a thread, but I'm curious if anyone else would be interested in that kind of thread? If I (or anyone) started one, what kinds of information would be useful?

thoughts, y'all?
    Do you mean like lighting setups, lights used, sound issues, file size/quality, special video effects..... stuff like that? And if so, yeah, I agree, that's not something I've seen too much of either...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Do you mean like lighting setups, lights used, sound issues, file size/quality, special video effects..... stuff like that? And if so, yeah, I agree, that's not something I've seen too much of either...
    Exactly! There are bits and pieces scattered about the forums here, but I think a condensed thread would be good.

It will take a little while to get all the topics listed and written up, but it's something I'm passionate about.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E.S. Camgirl, Ph.D. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,352 Times in 1,776 Posts

I'm not verified, and I've never bothered to take the steps. Maybe I'll think about it.

The information I'm hoping to share is not how to make financial goals and uploads, but how to actually make a movie. Is there something like that already covered in the verified section?
    We have a whole variety of threads in the verified clip group. It's not the regular verified group but people who are verified can join or be verified as clip makers.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 483 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

DC hasn't been responding to requests to be verified though...and we don't have another mod.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,747 Times in 1,639 Posts

I'll DM her.

"the red of the red rose is it’s own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Model_Jess View Post
    I'll DM her. It's kinda becoming an issue.
    I tried that a few months back, have not heard back. Last I seen from her she was looking for someone to help her with the group.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

Thanks

DM (Twitter), not PM. Maybe I'll get a response.

"the red of the red rose is it’s own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Gotcha. Thank you.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

Thanks

Ok ladies. I am the new Clip Hotties mod. So if you want to join the Verified Clip Hotties group, please send me a PM. There is a glitch on the site right now, so I can only access this site on my phone. Please be patient with me.

In order to join Clip Hotties, you must be a member of the Verified Cam Girls group.

Here's a link to the thread on how to be verified for the cam group first: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...light=Verified

If you're already verified & would like to join the clip group, PM me. I will respond to the PM with how to be added. Thanks.
    Last edited by Cam_Model_Jess; Yesterday at 08:12 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cam_Model_Jess For This Useful Post: