Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343
Results 8,551 to 8,561 of 8561

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    Yes definitely a SAD lamp...that's what I use. Mine is about 6 x 15 inches. I have it high up on a book case but can be moved around.
    awesome thanks! Ill be investing in one with my next pay check then

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A little update :so i eventually sold some clips. But now there is again 2 days with no sold clips haha. The thing is, i made it in the top studios of my studios category. And after i uploaded another category video i moved to the second place evan tough i didn't sell any other video? How does that top studios thingy work (i am not sure if i should be happy considering the no sold video situation) ?Also can customers send ur pictures trough emails (the clips4sale email future as i cannot share my persona email yet for 30 days).
    I am so sorry for the silly newbie questions. I will probably come up with more haha. But you helped me so much already and i am so thankfull.

Thanks

What I've been able to suss out about clip ranking:
    It is, I believe, based on weekly sales but updated daily. In my category I need to sell 5 or more copies of a clip to break into top 50. BUT. I'm almost positive there's also an algorithm that takes price into account. When I've sold 5 of several clips, in close proximity, the higher priced one will rank higher. As to how a clip can move up ranking even without sales: the ranking is against other clips within the week, even though it's updated daily. So sales of other studios on that list will drop off as the week start date moves. So if I sold 3 on the 1st day of the week then 2 three days later, at a certain point those first 3 will drop off. You sold later in the week than me so even if we both haven't sold any more, you will jump up in ranking. Does that make sense?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie D For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The Top Studio ranking for categories goes by your sales (in that category) for the past 7 days. The Top Clips ranking (both category and main page) goes by how many sales you've made of a particular clip.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I would like to break into audio and Findom. I know it’s best to have another store for findom, but some of my audio will be along those lines as well. So, my question is, do those who do audio have a separate store specifically for this? If at all possible, I would like to have no more than 2 stores. However, my audio will include findom but other categories of domination as well. And I know that those titles would not go well with my current store either.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Julie D View Post
    What I've been able to suss out about clip ranking:
    It is, I believe, based on weekly sales but updated daily. In my category I need to sell 5 or more copies of a clip to break into top 50. BUT. I'm almost positive there's also an algorithm that takes price into account. When I've sold 5 of several clips, in close proximity, the higher priced one will rank higher. As to how a clip can move up ranking even without sales: the ranking is against other clips within the week, even though it's updated daily. So sales of other studios on that list will drop off as the week start date moves. So if I sold 3 on the 1st day of the week then 2 three days later, at a certain point those first 3 will drop off. You sold later in the week than me so even if we both haven't sold any more, you will jump up in ranking. Does that make sense?
    yes it does, now it makes totally sense ! thank youuuu

Thanks

I would love some advice....I’m not really too sure what the next step for me to take is. I started on c4s store half way through last year (I took a couple months off over sept/oct though) and have just been uploaded really simple fetish clips which is what I enjoy the most. I don’t make a huge amount but have been happy with the increasing $150-$200 a month I’ve been making but would like to now take the next step and I don’t know if that’s to just keep doing what I’m doing or to start adding my clips to other sites. The thing is, I don’t do vanilla or femdom so know my clips potentially wouldn’t sell over on the other sites, my top selling is toilet/pee/farting etc and feel like there’s not really any further steps to take with those categories. I’ve considered learning femdom stuff but I’m nervous with the acting and can’t say that being dominant comes super naturally although I could probably pull it off and I seem to be creatively stunted so that doesn’t help! But yeah....I just don’t really know where to go from here, kind of feel like I’m at a dead end and starting to compare myself to all you lovely ladies that excel at certain things where I feel like I’m so basic it’s not funny lol.
    Please feel free to check out my store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128399/kody

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kody_ View Post
    I would love some advice....I’m not really too sure what the next step for me to take is. I started on c4s store half way through last year (I took a couple months off over sept/oct though) and have just been uploaded really simple fetish clips which is what I enjoy the most. I don’t make a huge amount but have been happy with the increasing $150-$200 a month I’ve been making but would like to now take the next step and I don’t know if that’s to just keep doing what I’m doing or to start adding my clips to other sites. The thing is, I don’t do vanilla or femdom so know my clips potentially wouldn’t sell over on the other sites, my top selling is toilet/pee/farting etc and feel like there’s not really any further steps to take with those categories. I’ve considered learning femdom stuff but I’m nervous with the acting and can’t say that being dominant comes super naturally although I could probably pull it off and I seem to be creatively stunted so that doesn’t help! But yeah....I just don’t really know where to go from here, kind of feel like I’m at a dead end and starting to compare myself to all you lovely ladies that excel at certain things where I feel like I’m so basic it’s not funny lol.
    Please feel free to check out my store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128399/kody
    IWC is also great for fetish. Another one that comes to mind is TTM. I have various clips on there and fetish did best. Surprised me cause I thought they would just sit there but there are only a handful of pee/farting etc on TTM but I hear they do well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KiaraK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

What is TTM?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MxtressValleycat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 837 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by MxtressValleycat View Post
    What is TTM?
    TalkToMe it's a phone sex site where you can also sell videos like NiteFlirt.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Odd, C4S doesn't seem to be picking up the banned words at the moment? I uploaded yesterday and used the word 'crap' which I thought wasn't allowed but it didn't flag in the description. Now the clip is up the word has been deleted. Today it's still the same.