Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279
Results 6,951 to 6,970 of 6970

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Bohemian View Post

When you receive your money Let me know how much "the intermediary bank" stole you,...
    I lost a bit of money with US Wire Transfers because of that...
    Dailypay sounds better than First Choice... I have to check
    I received the transfer now and it seems correct.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    giantess

obviously what works for me might not work for everyone though and I've not tested it more than a few times

I tried it too, several times, and got lots of traffic but close to zero sales. I had, in my opinion, fresh takes on the fetish and good looking videos. But on the toplist most videos are filmed with 18mm or less lens, giving a fish eye effect I personally don't like and feel is distracting. But guys like it obviously. I filmed with 25mm. Many also have a foot theme, which is of course huge (lol), and that was not my focus, so that could also be the "problem". Giantess is so fun and relatively easy to film so I might give it another try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

This is really probably not the best place to say how desperately sad I feel today but here goes...
    I am sooooooooo over these charge backs... its really pissing me off now. This has been a really shit month sales wise and I have worked bloody hard.
    On a positive I am carrying on strong with my work and hoping for an end of month miracle.
    I need this job to just take me through my vanilla career training ( 1 year left ) and then I really dont think its for me anymore. I can't get a 9-5 currently as I have to do so many free work experience hours on my course. A way out of this job can not come soon enough, at the moment I would rather do anything than this...
    Every day I have tried to be thankful for the freedom it has given me, it gave me the space to get through really severe post traumatic stress, and the income was once good.
    However recently its just so hard,I feel trapped by it and the income is now quite poor.
    I am tired of the piracy, tired of the isolation, tired of the bullshit, and just generally fed up with it.
    I want to work a job that I can tell people about, be open and true to me, not always have to look over my shoulder and worry about.
    I want a job that I can tell my children about one day and be proud of.
    I am sorry I guess this is a really negative rant.. feeling really sad today.
    There are many of you that are very proud of what you do and can be open about it, and might find these words wrong and I am sorry.
    The truth is it probably says far more about how I feel about myself than the job I do.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lucymariexxxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

lucymariexxxx

in russia, nice slim ladies can find good job, as example, sberbank office director/header, $2200..$3500 depending of region

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucymariexxxx View Post
    This is really probably not the best place to say how desperately sad I feel today but here goes...
    I am sooooooooo over these charge backs... its really pissing me off now. This has been a really shit month sales wise and I have worked bloody hard.
    On a positive I am carrying on strong with my work and hoping for an end of month miracle.
    I need this job to just take me through my vanilla career training ( 1 year left ) and then I really dont think its for me anymore. I can't get a 9-5 currently as I have to do so many free work experience hours on my course. A way out of this job can not come soon enough, at the moment I would rather do anything than this...
    Every day I have tried to be thankful for the freedom it has given me, it gave me the space to get through really severe post traumatic stress, and the income was once good.
    However recently its just so hard,I feel trapped by it and the income is now quite poor.
    I am tired of the piracy, tired of the isolation, tired of the bullshit, and just generally fed up with it.
    I want to work a job that I can tell people about, be open and true to me, not always have to look over my shoulder and worry about.
    There are many of you that are very proud of what you do and can be open about it, and might find these words wrong and I am sorry.
    The truth is it probably says far more about how I feel about myself than the job I do.
    I am so sorry to hear that. My problem is not the same as yours, but I understand your feeling. I struggle to find time to shoot and edit, juggling two other jobs and a creative hobby that is my true dream but always comes last. The first 3 months I uploaded a new clip everyday and I just don't understand how I did it. Now it's 3-4 uploads a week and I still make the same, because I learned what works better and what is wasted time. I feel I don't have enough time to do anything fully, and still I can't choose one thing. C4S I think is too risky to have as only income for me, and it would be very lonely as a full time job. It's also too little money for the hours put in and I live in a very expensive city. It feels weird to have this secret, but luckily I have trusted friends I can talk to about it. One can be proud of something and still not talk openly about it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I simply dont seem to understand what brings more traffic or sales to the store? I have just begun and my store is still visible under main category new studio page despite that i hardly get 200 plus visitors a day in my store, updating twice that too minimum. Is it simply luck i wonder! Because my primary category i believe i am pretty good at it, and despite that this is really going dull. Though i am not giving up but yes seriously i am still wondering and then filming for different categories even if they are not really my field or fetish to be precise.

Thanks

Hey there,

I can relate with some of what you are saying. Especially the "working a job that I don't talk to people about". I get sad when I'm sitting at the dinner table with my boyfriend and his family and the "how was work today" question comes up but it's NEVER directed at me. They know I'm in the adult industry but no details of what I do. So nobody every asks me how my day was lol. Except my boyfriend sometimes but he doesn't even like what I do. He's accepted it but doesn't like it. Which also makes me sad but that's a whole other story.

I hear you on the isolation as well. I had felt isolated for a long time. Although last week I began an intense workout training with a group of women. I'm so happy I did it. It gets me out of my apartment, it's early in the morning, my sleep schedule has drastically improved and I have more energy throughout the day. My schedule was HORRIBLE before. Literally, for the past three years I've been a night owl. Sleeping till noon or usually later. Going to bed at 3,4 or sometimes 5 in the morning! Now I feel like a new person and grateful for what this training class has done for me in my personal life. Today I'm awake when the sun is out haha. Before, my day was getting started when the sun was going down. It feels so much better this way. What if you were to join some type of gym or class? I'm doing a PowerUp CrossFit six week class. It's like boot camp with relay races, intense cardio and it's competitive which I really enjoy.

Even though I don't really talk to people about my job, I feel proud of what I am doing. LucyMarie, your store was one of the ones I admired when I first began on C4S three years ago. Your eyes are mesmerizing and you have a very unique, soft yet sultry voice. Your clips look great in general. I remember you mentioning about not doing taboo anymore. I don't mean to pry into your business but what caused that change? Only because...I do lots of taboo fantasy role-plays. I enjoy the fantasy and it turns me on. But I can't help to think that maybe, down the road...will I regret making taboo clips? Right now I love it. I'm into it. Maybe I will regret, maybe I won't. I hope I don't and I really don't think I will but...people change. I know I've changed much throughout the years. I'm just curious about your perspective. You may dm if you want but if not that's fine too =)

I hope your day gets better and thanks for reading =)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natalie0523 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

hya Girls, thanks for the kind words.
    I kind of regretted clicking post after because it was such a ramble and a bit depressing to say the least, but I guess sometimes you have to keep it real.
    Sorry if it sounded disrespectful in any way.
    Life is what you make it I guess and only I can change things, sometimes its tough climbing out of a negative hole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

@Boyru lol wow are you still posting? you are one determined troll ; )

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lucymariexxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess the reason I have several jobs is that no job has ever given me everything I need. It can be fulfilling, but with an unsteady income. It can be well-paid, but exhausting. It can be fun, but not deeply interesting. Or it can be free, but very lonely. So I combine to get all those important aspects. It also means I pretty much can't get unemployed which is an extra security in itself. What my jobs don't give me I find in my hobbies. Exercising is super for health, esteem etc. I strongly recommend it and wish I did it more. Also, something that is social is very important if the job is lonely, and make sure to see friends and family often. With some friends that work close by, I have lunch or a coffee break with them, just an hour during the workday -and that fulfills that need for colleagues for that day.
    With everyone that are not closely trusted, I say I work with a video blog with a related theme to my fetishes, just not mentioning it's a fetish. That pretty much sums up what we do without going into detail. When people ask to see it, I tell them it is on a pay platform for members in another country, and I enjoy being free to doodle around for people I will never meet only. Everyone has accepted that explanation so far. I am not lying, just not telling the whole truth. And I can still mention that today I have been updating, shooting etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I exercise alot,and also meet friends for coffee etc. Most of the time I manage myself pretty well, Its just been a build up recently and I think I am still depressed.
    I have not had a normal job in over 4 years so very worried about the gap in my CV and what to say etc too.
    Thanks for giving me an insight into your life though, its good to know how people find balance : ) you sound like you know the elements that work together to make you happy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucymariexxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am depressed too, but it's better than before. I work too much and I was in a separation I have yet to overcome. I reached goals only to find they didn't make me happy. But those little things, coffee, friends etc, I guess are what really is important in the long run for everyone

I had that CV gap too.. Then I realized my hobbies gave me a lot of mentionable knowledge and experience, and I also took on big, but short term unpaid projects to prove I can do things. Like working with events for a weekend or so. That lead me to the jobs I do today I also have had my own company since I was a student. Even though I had entire years sometimes where I didn't work on it at all, it still filled that gap just writing I started the company 20XX and have had it since.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oh and also, education is never a gap Whether its university or reading/learning stuff on your own.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If somebody were talking in the background but you don't see them in footage is that ok or no?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    If somebody were talking in the background but you don't see them in footage is that ok or no?
    Ok for what? If they have an active role (like dialogue with you from behind the camera) they need a model release even if they don't show. If it's talk accidentally captured (like someone passing by outside the window) it's up to you if it affects the quality of the clip. And of course, no kids, not even the sound of them, and of course nothing that can be led to the identity of any person not knowingly being captured.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pramilaganguly View Post
    I simply dont seem to understand what brings more traffic or sales to the store? I have just begun and my store is still visible under main category new studio page despite that i hardly get 200 plus visitors a day in my store, updating twice that too minimum. Is it simply luck i wonder! Because my primary category i believe i am pretty good at it, and despite that this is really going dull. Though i am not giving up but yes seriously i am still wondering and then filming for different categories even if they are not really my field or fetish to be precise.
    In the beginning your "new store" link will bring some traffic. But what matters in the end is updating often and make quality clips so customers return. Some categories have more traffic than others, but it might not be the one that sells for you. The category I make most in is one where I update every fourth-fifth day. Updating more often doesn't lead to more traffic, because it is not a big category. But when I update, they buy, which also means I am always in the top and clip lists of that category, which also helps with traffic In the beginning I sold best in one of the biggest categories because my new store link was there all the time. But after that, sales were zero because the category is flooded with updates, pushing you out from the first page within a day so it's hard to get the chance to make the lists. What works is different for every studio, but what I do is I focus on a handful of categories where I actually sell and that are fun to do, so I stay on those lists. And then I try out other categories here and there.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,752 Posts

I have not had a normal job in over 4 years so very worried about the gap in my CV and what to say etc too.
    I have an almost 7 year gap and did have a job interview earlier this year (not enough experience unfortunately). In my case, I have the excuse of childcare and I have a partner, so I can play the mother/housewife card. That reason for not working was accepted without question but they were concerned whether I could walk straight back into an office environment. They were also concerned about whether I could still use word and excel, which of course I can, and I had to think of an acceptable reason why I could still use those. I had some things in my CV that I had forgotten about doing and glad they didn't ask me more about them! Being able to talk about something to prove your brain hasn't gone to mush in that time of supposed not working helps too.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

@AlyssaJ @Classy_Katy Thanks girls, I am going to looking into a part time job and see if I can manage it around everything at the moment

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lucymariexxxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    Years ago, I had a good clip with the neighbors baby crying at the exact key scene. I didn't want to cut it and I didn't know how to filter only that one noise, so I asked c4s support. He said if it could just as well be from the radio / tv or a recording, then it's okay, since there is no way to proof that it was real.

Which means it should be okay, as long as you don't see these people or talk to them or do any kind of interaction that suggests that they are really there. As for people in the background, if you did not film them on purpose and they just walked by or something, then you don't need their agreement. That is only true for public settings though. If you film at a private party and there are people in the background, I think it's a little different, since they are not in the public domain at that moment.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

@Boyru lol wow are you still posting? you are one determined troll ; )
    every MAN here is troll for You, Girls
    may be You are very young and dont know "life in black and white"