Page 314 of 326 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 8134

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaHTM View Post
    Anyone see the message about the new "spring incentive sales"? Make a new CID link and get 75% sales through it?
    So...what about the top 11-30 contest winners and their old codes? Those are now worth LESS than those who didn't even participate?
    This is so confusing.
    Interesting. I worked my ass off to end up in the top 10 and now one of my prizes is being offered to everyone. And being put on the front page of the website for 3 months still hasn't happened. So at the moment, only 1 out of 3 prizes has actually worked out for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luna66 View Post
    Interesting. I worked my ass off to end up in the top 10 and now one of my prizes is being offered to everyone. And being put on the front page of the website for 3 months still hasn't happened. So at the moment, only 1 out of 3 prizes has actually worked out for me.
    The response I got from C4S was we have to make a new code to take advantage of the better promotion too. Feels really unfair.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by candidpl View Post
    Dear people who has a store in clips4sale but live outside of US!!!

Do u guys paying tax after clips4sale money???
    Stores from US getting tax papers every year so for them its not a question but outside of US store owners not getting any paper. I asked c4s staff but they couldnt give a straight forward answear.
    i make around 1000 dollar/month. if it turns out i have to pay tax after this then i am fucked...
    I live in a European country, not UK or eastern Europe. I would believe the idea is similar everywhere, but talk to, or check out info online for your country's tax rules. C4S won't know the laws of every country.

I am required to pay tax on all income, if I make above a certain level in total. Sometimes banks report repeated or large sums that are transferred to an account. C4S doesn't report anything to the authorities outside of US. C4S payouts are paid to my personal account, so it's up to me to report (or maybe the bank will anyway).
    I am required to pay tax where I live even if the money is made abroad (exception when commuting to a neighboring country) If I move abroad I would pay tax there after 6 months in most cases.
    Here, we are required to report income once a year, and in advance pay an estimated tax monthly. If you are employed, your employer normally does this for you, but working for C4S is more like being self-employed. You are required by law to keep an ongoing diary of all income but you can deduct relevant expenses with receipts. Like video equipment and costumes/material that are only used for clip making (Computers and cell phones don't allow for tax deduction anymore in my country) One can ignore reporting, or report falsely - but if you are investigated and found to hide income you get heavily fined. They investigate random picks and past years, they have been looking more closely at online types of work.

Since paying taxes gives me all kinds of benefits, I am happy to do so But you need an overview to avoid unpleasant tax surprises!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I think I've done photos and videos for girls that ended up selling them on that website
    Professional Boudoir Photographer // Chicago // LA // NY // Miami // ETC. // www.blackorchidphoto.com

Thanks

Hi guys, Just wanted to ask a question about clips4sale and maybe other clip sites? Ive been camming on and off for a few years but got sick with chronic fatigue syndrome a while ago and it has made camming nearly impossible so exploring other options. Is it possible to make a decent income on clips4sale and maybe utilizing the other clips sites aswell if im doing really basic clips? Im not fantastic at acting and coming up with more advanced clips so im just talking more about balloon stuff, foot fetish, hair brushing etc etc. Any details about how much you guys make and how how many clips you upload/what sites would be amazing! Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 848 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

My understanding of C4S is that it is a site for kinks.....I say that because i mostly do toilet stuff and i sell tons....all my other videos, dont sell much at all. I know for a fact that the top girl on the site, is a top due to mom & son roleplays...Would be good for you to check the top studios and see what they do.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvolvngButtrfly View Post
    Hi guys, Just wanted to ask a question about clips4sale and maybe other clip sites? Ive been camming on and off for a few years but got sick with chronic fatigue syndrome a while ago and it has made camming nearly impossible so exploring other options. Is it possible to make a decent income on clips4sale and maybe utilizing the other clips sites aswell if im doing really basic clips? Im not fantastic at acting and coming up with more advanced clips so im just talking more about balloon stuff, foot fetish, hair brushing etc etc. Any details about how much you guys make and how how many clips you upload/what sites would be amazing! Thank you
    I had to stop camming for a while and really got into clips when I had Fibromyalgia...I say had because a friend suggested I watch Joe Cross' movie (on youtube) called Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and try doing a juice fast, which I did for 60 days and I have been symptom free for 4 years now. Back to your question...you can make an income selling clips and those are excellent places to start, although I don't know how much demand there is in the hair categories. Foot fetish is a very popular and it can take time to get noticed. I had no idea which of the categories I tried, I would do well in. Once you see what is selling, make more of that and see how you can vary it, at the same time look for new categories to try. C4S is quite femdom and taboo orientated and you can bring in that aspect to regular clips. Guys will email you and some of it will be useful.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Where the bloody hell are the featured clips boxes in our stores? They've disappeared! Well mine has and others I have looked at too, missing completely...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    I had to stop camming for a while and really got into clips when I had Fibromyalgia...I say had because a friend suggested I watch Joe Cross' movie (on youtube) called Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and try doing a juice fast, which I did for 60 days and I have been symptom free for 4 years now. Back to your question...you can make an income selling clips and those are excellent places to start, although I don't know how much demand there is in the hair categories. Foot fetish is a very popular and it can take time to get noticed. I had no idea which of the categories I tried, I would do well in. Once you see what is selling, make more of that and see how you can vary it, at the same time look for new categories to try. C4S is quite femdom and taboo orientated and you can bring in that aspect to regular clips. Guys will email you and some of it will be useful.
    Thanks so much for your reply! I've done lots of research about cfs and health in general and have actually watched that doco plus heaps more I believe I can get well from this but its going to be a process. Thanks for sharing a little of your story
    In regards to C4S, they were just example categories, I have no idea what categories I would try out. Do you mind me asking how much you made at the start? I don't know whether to keep on camming a little bit so I can still support myself or if I should just go all out with clips.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvolvngButtrfly View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply! I've done lots of research about cfs and health in general and have actually watched that doco plus heaps more I believe I can get well from this but its going to be a process. Thanks for sharing a little of your story
    In regards to C4S, they were just example categories, I have no idea what categories I would try out. Do you mind me asking how much you made at the start? I don't know whether to keep on camming a little bit so I can still support myself or if I should just go all out with clips.
    My first month was $157, with 66 clips, non-femdom back in 2012. Girls making femdom clips have made over $1,000 in their first month. For which categories to start with, I would look at what appeals to you and what you already have that you could use (all types of clothing can come into it). Recorded cam shows sell or ideas from past cam shows/role plays. Even cleaning clips can sell (makes me actually do it)...whatever you're doing, consider whether you could be filming it and what twist you could bring to it.

You might want to just cam on your best camming days and make clips on the other days. I stopped camming completely for a year and that made it much easier to stay in the zone for clip making.
    Last edited by Classy_Katy; 03-14-2018 at 12:29 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,542 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I am always amazed when I see amounts like that. This month so far one store has made like 49 and the 8 lol

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I am always amazed when I see amounts like that. This month so far one store has made like 49 and the 8 lol
    Same my highest month ever was $280 lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Im strongly considering doing only clips on the weekends and cam my few hours from now on due to family reasons. if in the near future i cant make to cam at all, due to my crazy schedule with kids, i would easily pull up 2000 usd a month only with videos. For now im averaging 1000 up to 1200 and thats because i upload videos everyday. if i can just work with clips and nothing else, i could make at least 500 more. I found my niche and its all about finding yours, Im sure once you do find it, you can make even more than 1000.

@myfetishcam

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,334 Times in 2,349 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering about the Giantess category? Is there anyone who mixes that fetish with financial domination or any of the other money fetishes? If you do not want to answer it here, you can PM me. Thanks.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    It's hard starting now in femdom as it's so saturated the non-femdom categories may be best to start in. Within 2 months I went from $157 to $750 a month because I tried different categories and two of them worked well for me. Then 4 months later one of those died but another one started really selling. I did well on one category that looked really small because not many girls made clips for it but the guys wanting to buy were there. 2012 was a long time ago though, as camming has gone down more girls have turned to clips. Very successful studios have found their income declining. I've started in categories that were one thing but then developed into something else as studios have been able to get away with breaching the rules and taking business from the rest of us. For almost 2 years I haven't been able to film very much, sometimes just 1 or 2 clips a month but I have nearly 1,000 clips now and, except for one month, I always make more than my payout of $150. This month is going well for me so far...I've passed my payout already and I've only uploaded one clip in the past month. Having a lot of clips already up and in many different categories, helps.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was just wondering about the Giantess category? Is there anyone who mixes that fetish with financial domination or any of the other money fetishes? If you do not want to answer it here, you can PM me. Thanks.
    I haven't tried it but you should definitely give it a go. I get customs for all sorts of mixed fetishes and that is one I imagine could work well. Don't worry about whether anyone else is already doing it...if they're not, so much the better.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,334 Times in 2,349 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thanks Classy_Katy for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    I haven't tried it but you should definitely give it a go. I get customs for all sorts of mixed fetishes and that is one I imagine could work well. Don't worry about whether anyone else is already doing it...if they're not, so much the better.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaVixen View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations on (for? I'm terrible at prepositions) external hard drives? For MacBooks? I'm going to get one from Amazon but I haven't had the best luck getting Tech stuff from there. The things I pick by just reading the reviews haven't been that good. Word of mouth recommendations seem to work better.
    Hey everyone, I don't think anyone answered this so I'm bumping just in case anyone has an answer. Not sure if I want to keep my videos on the cloud...

Thanks

I use macbook pro and store all files on Touro 4TB harddrive. I can't say if it's the best out of everything out there but I'm happy with it. Lots of storage for a reasonable price. I can also work in my video program with the raw files on the Touro without copying them over, without any glitches or slowing down. But depends on your computer power. Touro doesn't work that well using programs through it, only for files. I regret not getting more bytes on the computer, it only has room for final cut and photoshop and not much else. Sometimes there is not even room to store the current raw files to work without bringing the hard drive.
    I also save the final clip versions and gifs on another old harddrive as extra backup. Always have at least two copies of important files. I wouldn't use cloud only.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    I use macbook pro and store all files on Touro 4TB harddrive. I can't say if it's the best out of everything out there but I'm happy with it. Lots of storage for a reasonable price. I can also work in my video program with the raw files on the Touro without copying them over, without any glitches or slowing down. But depends on your computer power. Touro doesn't work that well using programs through it, only for files. I regret not getting more bytes on the computer, it only has room for final cut and photoshop and not much else. Sometimes there is not even room to store the current raw files to work without bringing the hard drive.
    I also save the final clip versions and gifs on another old harddrive as extra backup. Always have at least two copies of important files. I wouldn't use cloud only.
    thank you so much for responding! Yeah, just relying on the cloud has been giving me anxiety.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I don't know how sales have been for the rest of you the past couple of days, but they have been unusually slow for Me. So slow that I was beginning to wonder if there was some kind of issue with C4S. And then I just got a email this morning from a regular customer of mine and he said he's been having problems buying my clips for the past few days. He described the problem and told me that he has contacted C4S support about it and he's waiting for a reply. Makes me wonder how many others might be having this same problem....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    I don't know how sales have been for the rest of you the past couple of days, but they have been unusually slow for Me. So slow that I was beginning to wonder if there was some kind of issue with C4S. And then I just got a email this morning from a regular customer of mine and he said he's been having problems buying my clips for the past few days. He described the problem and told me that he has contacted C4S support about it and he's waiting for a reply. Makes me wonder how many others might be having this same problem....
    Sales seem to be fine with me the last few days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Actually you are right, sales have been unusually slow the past 2 days. Since I am on top of my category and Im feeling it slow, I wonder what is going on.

@myfetishcam

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 497 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaVixen View Post
    Hey everyone, I don't think anyone answered this so I'm bumping just in case anyone has an answer. Not sure if I want to keep my videos on the cloud...
    I have some clips on the cloud and I'm thinking of storing all my older clips there as I keep constantly having almost all my external hard drives fail. I don't know what the problem is, but having external drives just becomes a waste of money for me. I'm thinking of buying large SD cards as a double back up as those seem to be safer, I never had them fail on me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    The same happend to me, my sales are slow last days and about 3 days ago my regular contacted me, that when he tries to buy my new clip it goes to some last page and he can't buy the clip. I contacted support and they said that for them everything looks fine, and that the customer should contact them with screenshots, because maybe he's doing something wrong. Like...he's my regular he knows how to buy clips. I contacted him but he said he didn't contacted them since he was very busy. So right now i have no proof, and maybe there is a lot customers having this issue but they just don't bother contacting me or support, and i don't know if everything is right with my store...and for support as always everything is fine.