Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329
Results 8,201 to 8,214 of 8214

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 1,636 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

I emailed C4S earlier today and haven't heard back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

Thanks

Is it me or sales this month are so low...Last month was terrible for me if it comes to sales, and this I feel is not gonna be better...My stats are quite good, nothing changed...I update daily and I get like 1 sale per day Anybody having a crap month too?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,854 Times in 670 Posts

Mine is actually pretty good, which is a nice change from my slow months I've been having. I just wish I could get people to use my cid link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Last month was actually my best month in the whole year and a half I've been making clips, this month has been a little slower getting off the ground, but it was mid-month when it started raining money in October so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed I get a repeat performance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    Is it me or sales this month are so low...Last month was terrible for me if it comes to sales, and this I feel is not gonna be better...My stats are quite good, nothing changed...I update daily and I get like 1 sale per day Anybody having a crap month too?
    Do you use the email feature in C4S to get customers returning for more? If not, you should. Do you analyze your sales and find any trends, such as what's selling the best and ramp that up?
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter: @MissConstrued13

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    This month has been my slowest month since July but I'm still on track to beat what I made last November.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsConstrued View Post
    Do you use the email feature in C4S to get customers returning for more? If not, you should. Do you analyze your sales and find any trends, such as what's selling the best and ramp that up?
    Yes I use email feature, and yes I analyze my sales ( I always done that)...right now every fetish that was selling for me great, just doesn't work, and I am about 4 years on clips4sale, so I think I know what works for me...but it's just not working

Thanks
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,045 Posts

November tends to be slow for me. Sometimes categories do just dry up for us, the trick is to keep trying new categories while filming for the best selling ones, so hopefully a new one has picked up by the time another one dies down...it's like a relay race.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,045 Posts

NexoCams Widget is Now LIVE on Clips4Sale Store Pages!

If you have a NexoCams account linked to your Clips4Sale store, now your fans will know when you go LIVE on cam with the new NexoCams Widget that's been added to your store. You no longer have to add the widget yourself, it's now integrated into Clips4Sale for you!

Don't want to go live on cam? That's okay too, NexoCams allows you to create a membership based following of fans with the subscriber option, so your fans can follow you and YOU get paid! It's the perfect way to maximize your fanbase and offer them unique content that they'll only see when they subscribe to your NexoCams page.
    New NexoCams Features Just Added:

Post It Later - Set your posts for future activation so you can now schedule your updates!
    Individual Post Pricing - Set a unique price for each of your premium posts right from your timeline allowing you to up-charge or discount your pre-set prices for every post.

In addition, to Text Posts, Video Clip Posts, and Photo Posts, now you can add and sell:

GIF Posts - You can now sell your custom GIF's or set them for your members only to see! It's a great way to add unique content to your timeline.
    Voice Posts - You can now sell voice only MP3's by either recording directly on your NexoCams timeline or uploading a pre-recorded MP3!

Don't have a NexoCams account?

You can sign-up for a NexoCams account right here: https://www.nexocams.com/c4s-registration and get paid out each month through your clip store payout.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    November tends to be slow for me. Sometimes categories do just dry up for us, the trick is to keep trying new categories while filming for the best selling ones, so hopefully a new one has picked up by the time another one dies down...it's like a relay race.
    Yeah I second this, what I tend to do is film a bunch if clips in my biggest selling category, and then slip in some things I'm interested in as tester clips, then if one of those does well I'll add some more of that fetish to my to do list.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MxtressValleycat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 Times in 759 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Does C4S have a model referral affiliate link? I know someone who wants to join and said she would sign up under me if there is.

Thanks

It's been terrible for me for about a month now too. This is the fourth clip in a row now that hasn't sold more than once or twice. They are in (what used to be) my best selling categories and similar to clips that used to sail right to the top every time. Two of these were customs which also usually sell well. I'm suddenly out of the top 50 in my favorite category, despite a fresh clip this weekend of a type that used to be super popular. Checking the top clips, that theme is just gone. How odd - it's not like every guy of a specific fetish suddenly give up on it. I've always been in the top 3-10 of this category even when I haven't posted there for a long time. I really don't understand. I've been mixing and developing my themes as well and nothing seems to work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

So I've been reading these comments about how categories dry up for some of you? (And when you say categories, I'm assuming we can say fetishes/categories, same thing).

I have had a totally different experience. And I wanted to add that to the conversation, because some lurkers/newbies can be reading this and think that's what to expect. Some fetishes I've been doing for *years* and I still have customers who buy those clips when I post new ones. Many of them customers who have been with me for years.

So when people come here and say this is happening to them, it makes me wonder what they are doing? Were the clip sales before from regular customers? Or not? And if they were from regular customers, are they still buying your other clips? Do you have fetishes that you still do consistently well with? Do you have a following? Can you look at your clips and do you have....a trademark style/niche? Or are your clips all over the place, as far as categories go? Did you start out with a kind of vision of what you wanted you and your clips store to be? Or were you just throwing spaghetti at the wall? Over the years have you tried to upgrade your clips, your equipment, your wardrobe, props, place where you shoot, etc?

I just don't see how......guys who know your personal style, LIKE it and regularly buy certain types of clips from you, just suddenly stop. Now I could maybe see it if it was a popular category that wasn't reflective of what you normally shoot and you were getting sales from customers who weren't your regulars, who maybe were just into that fetish. But your main fetishes...? I mean, I would think if you were doing them for years that you'd have a loyal following of guys that 'know' you for that particular fetish....?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,854 Times in 670 Posts

I do 95% humiliation and sell really, really well in it. When I make a couple cbt or intox videos they also sell really really well, however if I make 5+ of those videos a month the first one or two will sell and the remaining do not (or not well at least).

If I take a break of a month or two and return to those categories they sell well again and consistently continue to sell even though some are 3+ years old. Often times my multi-part intox videos from a few years ago will get good sales out of no where.

At one point I did some nose blowing and sneezing videos and I made a pretty penny off a 2-3 minute long video. When I tried it again it got almost no sales.

Maybe it's the time or date I uploaded it, didn't put it in the right category, not the right keywords, maybe setting or outfit wasn't fitting, there's a lot of variables as to why some of these videos haven't sold. I've even got some videos that have never gotten a single sale on it, even with great setting/outfits.

I think what also affects these things is that the categories at the time might have been over saturated or simply "dead" at the time so no one took notice of the update.

Like with my cbt or intox some of my other categories that behave like that are feminization/sissy, weight humiliation, even joi (though I always include humiliation as a main element of it).

The one thing that pretty consistently sells for me is humiliation and I think it's because I am not using femdom as it's main category. Femdom is being flooded (as is findom) because people think it's easy work.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post: