Page 345 of 348 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 8685

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Girls I have another question. Where I live in my country, i have to do an invoice with every payment clips4sale makes (towards their company). That is so I can pay my taxes properly and not receive a huge ass fine or God knows what else. I sent an email to clips4sale and they did give me the EIN number of their company Intermark Management. But when i replyed with asking for the company number and adress they did not answer anymore (i belive because weekend came and i do have to wait 2-3 days to receive an answer offically haha). Don't worry this type of data should be public for every company and found easy on google but there are multiple Intermark Management companies and not sure which one is the good one. Is this https://www.commerceflorida.com/comp...management-inc the company (and the proper info) ? Do any of you have an idea ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

is everything sorted out now?
    Quote Originally Posted by nattyfetish View Post
    Girls I have another question. Where I live in my country, i have to do an invoice with every payment clips4sale makes (towards their company). That is so I can pay my taxes properly and not receive a huge ass fine or God knows what else. I sent an email to clips4sale and they did give me the EIN number of their company Intermark Management. But when i replyed with asking for the company number and adress they did not answer anymore (i belive because weekend came and i do have to wait 2-3 days to receive an answer offically haha). Don't worry this type of data should be public for every company and found easy on google but there are multiple Intermark Management companies and not sure which one is the good one. Is this https://www.commerceflorida.com/comp...management-inc the company (and the proper info) ? Do any of you have an idea ?
    I went to the FL company site and picked the only active intermark http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0F020000041120
    Are you looking at me?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert De Niro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anybody else's store views way lower than normal today?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you very much ! that is the one, clips4sale support didn't answer me anymore but i did not insist either. They gave me the ein number and found their company trough it on google. I didn't yet do the invoice so i am greatfull that you confirmed me thats the company (number and all). Thank you girlssss ! You rock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    Anybody else's store views way lower than normal today?
    Mine, yesterday were too ! Also no video sold . I got excited cause since the begining of the month i sold a video every single day (i am new , i get excited easy haha). But nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,247 Times in 3,009 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

None of my text, graphics, html is working on my page (header area), it just comes up blank. It used to work. Any ideas?

Tip-activated toys for camgirls

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,451 Times in 3,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    None of my text, graphics, html is working on my page (header area), it just comes up blank. It used to work. Any ideas?
    Usually that happens if it's been past 30 days since an upload. (to prevent people from advertising other sites and not contributing any sales at c4s). It will reappear after you upload a new vid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 915 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

....wait we can have HTML on our Clips4Sale ? I did not know this and now have ideas for my store.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,247 Times in 3,009 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Usually that happens if it's been past 30 days since an upload. (to prevent people from advertising other sites and not contributing any sales at c4s). It will reappear after you upload a new vid.
    Yes you're right, support just got back to me and said the same thing. Not uploaded since 2015 lol!

Tip-activated toys for camgirls

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    ....wait we can have HTML on our Clips4Sale ? I did not know this and now have ideas for my store.
    I just realized that, that was referring to clips not the store set up itself. I was thinking a NiteFlirt style C4S studio lol

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Anyone having upload issues? It allows me to upload and then I get an error message saying clips must be over 2.5 seconds? These are clips varying in length from 5-20 mins.

Thanks

Does the DMCA service work? (where they offer to send notices on your behalf)

What about MV and IWC? (I think I saw these two offer this service as well) Which would you recommend?

(had an unpleasant surprise on xHamster...)

Thanks

It's almost a week since Clips4Sale tweeted out my sales on my Twitter feed. Has the sales Tweets stopped for anybody else?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Just wanted to ask you guys, I've been watching the webinars and 121's on my messages but when I watch them they keep buffering like fuck. I don't get that issue with anything else I watch on my laptop, only on these and it's seriously annoying. Am I doing something wrong? My internet is fine, the problem is only when watching these. Any advice appreciated!

Thanks

Hya guys,

I am really keen to use the new blocking feature on Clips4sale to block my home town. It states I can access my studio via a proxy IP located outside of my blocked locations. I have not got clue how to set this up? does anyone know how to do this, or could possible send me a link to where it might explain. It seems awfully complicated for someone like me who is not very technical, thanks xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Just wanted to ask you guys, I've been watching the webinars and 121's on my messages but when I watch them they keep buffering like fuck. I don't get that issue with anything else I watch on my laptop, only on these and it's seriously annoying. Am I doing something wrong? My internet is fine, the problem is only when watching these. Any advice appreciated!
    I have the same issue. My internet connection is great, everything else is loading super fast, but that webinars are kept buffering, they are just unable to watch. So I download them using a google chrome plugin called Video DownloadHelper. And it still downloads in like 4 hours ( which is crazy, since that file sizes are downloading with my internet like in 5 minutes usually). I guess it's something wrong with those clips, not with us.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lilly90xxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by lilly90xxx View Post
    I have the same issue. My internet connection is great, everything else is loading super fast, but that webinars are kept buffering, they are just unable to watch. So I download them using a google chrome plugin called Video DownloadHelper. And it still downloads in like 4 hours ( which is crazy, since that file sizes are downloading with my internet like in 5 minutes usually). I guess it's something wrong with those clips, not with us.
    I honestly thought it was just me! Ah ok. Seems crazy, especially on a site that must do thousands of uploads and downloads a day! Yes I tried the download button and it said it would take over 2 hours. Silly. I want to watch them!

Thanks

So in the last 4 weeks about 5 of my 30 sales orders have ended-up being double-purchases... :|

Whilst I'm happy for the money, ultimately if my customer then discovers that the website (clips4sale) has double-billed them, well that's the end of their entire future custom with me!! :Z

But so what is it that causes double-billing to occur please??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    It's almost a week since Clips4Sale tweeted out my sales on my Twitter feed. Has the sales Tweets stopped for anybody else?
    I've had the same issue for over a month.

C4S say twitter limit them to only allowing certain quantity of auto-tweets, and so Twitter's system is preventing auto-tweets or even sales tweets now.

Thanks

It's getting annoying at how bad the stats page runs. It takes forever for it to load in or it will just log you out instead. I hope they're working on fixing this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicas_DoE_x View Post
    So in the last 4 weeks about 5 of my 30 sales orders have ended-up being double-purchases... :|

Whilst I'm happy for the money, ultimately if my customer then discovers that the website (clips4sale) has double-billed them, well that's the end of their entire future custom with me!! :Z

But so what is it that causes double-billing to occur please??
    I've had this happening to & with expensive clips $35+ . I am glad for the money but I sure as Hell hope C4S is refunding them for the additional charge as if not I've certainly lost a customer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I've had this happening to & with expensive clips $35+ . I am glad for the money but I sure as Hell hope C4S is refunding them for the additional charge as if not I've certainly lost a customer
    Clips4sale aren't! :/

(When they do they email to notify you, and it shows in your sales stats summary).

Part of me wants to go on live-chat and tell c4s what they have done + tell them to issue a refund,
    but ultimately I then think that if the customer had realised they were double-billed surely they would of contacted c4s themself...??

But so I don't want the customer to be sitting at home happy (unaware they got double-billed | but happy with the videos), c4s to email them notifying them that they got double-billed,
    and the customer to then become aware (and unhappy) that they got double-charged 'by MY store' as they will view it, and so never return to my store again! :@

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

If buyers are being charged twice how are they not noticing themselves? Don't people check their own spending? I like to think if a store online or otherwise charged me twice I'd notice! I've had this happen in my store one time but I had a refund two days later. Personally I wouldn't be counting on that money, if someone notices later they are bound to claim a refund and it's hardly indisputable.

I also think a buyer would be more annoyed if the money had been taken twice and they hadn't been refunded, rather than if the mistake was rectified by C4S? At least it shows the company is honest. If I was charged twice by a company, didn't notice, but got refunded by them it wouldn't stop me buying again. But then again I'm not the typical one handed customer of course...

Thanks

You can not see the clips in my store. The sold clips also do not. Show the message: "We are sorry, we could not locate the clip you are looking for."

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Discount???! Anyone get a clip order where the customer got a 10% discount? I just got one. *Luckily* MY cut was the same as the full priced clip, but where would the customer get/find a code for a discount?

And I do remember this being mentioned in one of the newsletters or admin messages about this being a future feature, but I still don't know how a customer found the code. ??