Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263
Results 6,551 to 6,568 of 6568

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Question Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post

also what they told you about the gifs isn't true, I let mine auto generate and then use their gif maker and it shows the one I made not the auto one
    Their support can be so bad at times! They said I should clear my cache because the images are fine on their end. No...they were just seeing the clips I re added! Luckily they did get treated like new clips.

Sorry forgot who said this "if you dont have an undetstanding of fetish, maybe you should try a vanilla clips site". I've tried valilla clips sites, the stuff that sells is fetish content. I may not have a good understanding of all fetishes, but the idea is to learn, this is what I prefer to make and sell.

Maybe this doesnt apply to people here but I find I get a commom response when asking advice from other girls when it comes to fetish content and work. Why do some girls act like fetish stuff needs to be a closely gaurded secret? Reading can only get you so far, I like to ask questions. Often I'm told to go do some reading or pick another fetish. I got a lot of that on FetLife. The idea is to learn, why are some so threatened by that, and treat me like a joke?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLovelicks View Post
    Their support can be so bad at times! They said I should clear my cache because the images are fine on their end. No...they were just seeing the clips I re added! Luckily they did get treated like new clips.

Sorry forgot who said this "if you dont have an undetstanding of fetish, maybe you should try a vanilla clips site". I've tried valilla clips sites, the stuff that sells is fetish content. I may not have a good understanding of all fetishes, but the idea is to learn, this is what I prefer to make and sell.

Maybe this doesnt apply to people here but I find I get a commom response when asking advice from other girls when it comes to fetish content and work. Why do some girls act like fetish stuff needs to be a closely gaurded secret? Reading can only get you so far, I like to ask questions. Often I'm told to go do some reading or pick another fetish. I got a lot of that on FetLife. The idea is to learn, why are some so threatened by that, and treat me like a joke?
    competition I guess, people might not want to give out secrets about how they make money, that being said I'm 100% open to talking about what I mean but I dont think we have any cross over atm, does glove sell for you a bit at least? I feel like glove might be easier than BBW to be seen in and to gain a following for, so maybe focus on it as a main and do 50% of your clips in april in that category? it seems really trial and error I think finding what works, and like giving off the ~I love this fetish myself I'm having lots of fun~ seems important to

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I've said this before, there are no secrets....it's all out in the open. If you really want to learn a fetish, do your homework. Read fetish books on the topic, do Google searches for forums related to that particular fetish and read, read, READ. Guys will talk about what they like to see....camera angles, certain dialogue, clothing, poses, etc. Go to YouTube and look at certain fetish clips and READ the comments. Look at clips that sell well in that particular category and try to discern why you think they might have sold well. Take all of this in, absorb it and then try and put your own spin on it. This is something anyone can do. No secrets, all of this is out there in the open but people need to do their research. I think sometimes people act the way you might think they do ('guarded secret' comment) is because *they* have done this themselves, put the effort in to really research fetishes, and they might feel like other people are just lazy. People tell you to read for a reason, because you can learn a lot from that. Another place, speaking of reading, is fetish stories, like on literotica.com. Find out what the fetish triggers are for some guys....sometimes it's certain fantasies or trigger words or scenarios.

All of this takes TIME and also some testing of trying new things, experimenting with adding little story lines in your clip or different camera angles or whatever.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,774 Times in 1,829 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Yeah, fetlife is not really that great when it comes to asking questions about work. It is good if you are apart of the lifestyle or looking for some play partners. In addition, you might benefit from becoming active on other fetish based forums related to your various fetishes. WWGFA is great for glove fetishists and they give out a lot of good advice. Personally, I believe that your fetish stuff is pretty good but you need to find a fetish that could put your studio over the edge. Maybe you can try a related fetish such as latex, BBW Goddess, BBW Domination? I find related fetishes can work out pretty well. Personally, I do related fetishes and find that to be a good way to make money.Maybe you could do something like that? Good Luck!

Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    it seems really trial and error I think finding what works, and like giving off the ~I love this fetish myself I'm having lots of fun~ seems important to
    It IS and that's what makes it kind of fun. I find it exciting to try a new fetish/category and find out it sells really well for me. Yeah, there is always the chance that it might not, but you never know unless you try. :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    It IS and that's what makes it kind of fun. I find it exciting to try a new fetish/category and find out it sells really well for me. Yeah, there is always the chance that it might not, but you never know unless you try. :-)
    Totally agree, I am on wwga and about to get my own forum section. My glove vids are selling, so that's something! I do a lot of reading and a lot of talking to guys. I am slowly experimenting with new fetishes and gaining confidence. I just ordered some leather gloves and have been gifted some rubber gloves to make more clips. Once they arrive I will spend a month focusing on glove fetish. For now, I'm looking at more specific BBW categories as suggested. I am intrigued by feeder fetish, but I'm not willing to put on weight.
    I did just do a growth clip trying on my clothes that dont fit and talking about my big belly. Worth a shot right?!
    Thanks girls! i did sell 2 clips yesterday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyLovelicks For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Totally agree, I am on wwga and about to get my own forum section. My glove vids are selling, so that's something! I do a lot of reading and a lot of talking to guys. I am slowly experimenting with new fetishes and gaining confidence. I just ordered some leather gloves and have been gifted some rubber gloves to make more clips. Once they arrive I will spend a month focusing on glove fetish. For now, I'm looking at more specific BBW categories as suggested. I am intrigued by feeder fetish, but I'm not willing to put on weight.
    I did just do a growth clip trying on my clothes that dont fit and talking about my big belly. Worth a shot right?!
    I had someone gift me rubber kitchen gloves too! I said "sure, why not" and the clip actually sold well-- I was surprised! (Hell, I'm surprised at half the fetishes I see on there....lawn mower fetish??!!) I would have never have done that otherwise as dishwashing gloves aren't really my style.... lol Hey, if you wear an apron too, you can nail 2 fetishes at once! ;-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,154 Times in 1,674 Posts

I did really well in glove fetish when I first started...I just had a look at my best clips sales and it's the gloved handjobs that sold best. I made those in leather and rubber gloves, with licking the cum off them (for some reason they liked my pink rubber gloves best for that, you can get green bathroom Marigolds too) - they can go into the handjob category too, which is very popular. I made those as POV with the camera above my partner's head and looking down his body, and also from the side. You can make those with a domination theme or any other scenario you can think of. I mentioned belly fetish being related to BBW, there is also bellybutton fetish...you could involve your partner in those clips too. A lot of my best selling clips involve my partner but he's no stud.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's good. Just a thought...when you add your own gif when uploading a clip for the first time, do you click on the "start upload" button after clicking on the "+add files button"? And does the the drop down field change from "generate an animated gif banner" to the file name of your custom made gif? It's basic but thought I better ask as this is so strange.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    That's good. Just a thought...when you add your own gif when uploading a clip for the first time, do you click on the "start upload" button after clicking on the "+add files button"? And does the the drop down field change from "generate an animated gif banner" to the file name of your custom made gif? It's basic but thought I better ask as this is so strange.
    I ususlly do it that way yes. These clips I most likely didnt have my own gif ready when I uploaded them. I came back at a later date and added my own. But it takes the image from the first thing you upload or generate regardless if what changes you make after. And the rollover thing did not work.

Thanks

I ususlly do it that way yes. These clips I most likely didnt have my own gif ready when I uploaded them. I came back at a later date and added my own. But it takes the image from the first thing you upload or generate regardless if what changes you make after. And the rollover thing did not work.
    Yes, you need to upload your own gif when you upload the clip the first time. I use still images made into a gif, and sometimes I will want a different image to show in the different categories I am putting the versions of that clip into. So I will make my gif but upload the chosen still image for that category on it's own with the clip, then once I see the clip appear in the category, I upload the gif.

I hope my other post above was helpful about clip ideas...I can't make clips as often with my partner now but having a guy on hand is really useful!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

it sounds like your going about it the right way so keep going! you've totally got this my income personally have doubled this month and I think thats cause I found a fetish that I enjoyed and was good at, and focused on it - best of luck xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    Congrats on your N2 placement.
    Why Thank You!(#3 now)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    Yes, you are correct. Please note that if you ever accidentally forget to upload your custom made gif, and use the automated one...when you go back to fix it, the image of the automated gif will remain(the first frame), but will display your custom made gif. I've fucked up plenty of clips like this and had to go back and reupload

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLottaBrain View Post
    Yes, you are correct. Please note that if you ever accidentally forget to upload your custom made gif, and use the automated one...when you go back to fix it, the image of the automated gif will remain(the first frame), but will display your custom made gif. I've fucked up plenty of clips like this and had to go back and reupload
    That's when you need to use the roll over pic maker from the clip list but it's not very accurate.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

You can do the feeder fetish without gaining weight. I mean if you're planning an indulgence and not trying to lose weight just film it. Or roleplay it. You can also do feeder fetish as the domme, POV or with a partner if they're willing. Also you can double that category with facestuffing or overeating which is popular. Just eating an ordinary large meal is often enough to please those guys. They like to watch a BBW eat.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

Is c4s down for anyone else? My stores and the main page, down for like 20 min +. I can get in admin though.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 497 Posts

I was uploading a bunch of clips last night using the new uploader and I'm not sure how far they got. The tab accidentally got closed and now a bunch of the clips all say 140mb. I am sure those ones didnt get fully uploaded. But I dont know how to delete them off the server?
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com