Page 270 of 302 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7526

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 625 Posts

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Well this is awesome, I am getting emails from support and customers telling me that my videos aren't playing. They are freezing in the middle of the video. I reuploaded the same file I uploaded the first time and its working, so clearly it's not the original file that is the problem.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,181 Times in 715 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Well this is awesome, I am getting emails from support and customers telling me that my videos aren't playing. They are freezing in the middle of the video. I reuploaded the same file I uploaded the first time and its working, so clearly it's not the original file that is the problem.
    Gosh, this is a new thing. Damn

Thanks

Is there any way of checking the video that is uploaded other than using the gif or preview maker to play it? I don't WANT to go through my most recent video to make sure they work, but I think it's necessary.

Also I am at $365 right now, if I can double it I might not be so grumpy, but I'd like to triple it. I don't see that happening though

Thanks
    Thanked 4,444 Times in 1,821 Posts

What a pain! I would email support about it.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Thanks

The short clip is added very long. I have a fast internet connection. I do not know what's going on with c4s. Sales in april I have very slow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 Times in 489 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Is there any way of checking the video that is uploaded other than using the gif or preview maker to play it? I don't WANT to go through my most recent video to make sure they work, but I think it's necessary.

Also I am at $365 right now, if I can double it I might not be so grumpy, but I'd like to triple it. I don't see that happening though
    It seems to be a periodic problem, clips occasionally get corrupted in the upload process. Hope you can get support to troubleshoot for you, but usually it is just that you have to upload another copy and overwrite.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Sales are really slow for me this month! worst yet this year...plus I have a charge back. Traffic is pretty normal so I hope it will pick up towards the end of the month. I am finding it pretty hard to get motivated, and a few of the clips I made which usually sell really well did not.
    Historically April has never been an amazing month for me so there are no huge surprises, and the figures are still relative to what I thought they would be, if not a bit lower. My revenue has decreased massively in the last 2 years anyways ( I am in my 4th year as a clips producer ) largely due to not being the new girl anymore, not promoting on social media, and not doing taboo anymore.
    I always used to think that the more uploads I do, the more revenue I make. However now I make 3 clips a week and upload in two formats so I have an upload a day. In recent months I made 6-7 clips a weeks and uploaded twice a day and did not see a huge difference in sales.
    When I first started uploads seemed to make a huge difference, now it feels like anything more than once a day does not make a difference to my sales. The only thing that does is a really good clip idea.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucymariexxxx View Post
    Sales are really slow for me this month! worst yet this year...plus I have a charge back. Traffic is pretty normal so I hope it will pick up towards the end of the month. I am finding it pretty hard to get motivated, and a few of the clips I made which usually sell really well did not.
    Historically April has never been an amazing month for me so there are no huge surprises, and the figures are still relative to what I thought they would be, if not a bit lower. My revenue has decreased massively in the last 2 years anyways ( I am in my 4th year as a clips producer ) largely due to not being the new girl anymore, not promoting on social media, and not doing taboo anymore.
    I always used to think that the more uploads I do, the more revenue I make. However now I make 3 clips a week and upload in two formats so I have an upload a day. In recent months I made 6-7 clips a weeks and uploaded twice a day and did not see a huge difference in sales.
    When I first started uploads seemed to make a huge difference, now it feels like anything more than once a day does not make a difference to my sales. The only thing that does is a really good clip idea.
    Im only 4 months in but yeah this month has been so so slow, and the videos in my best selling categories are hardly selling which is really disappointing

Veteran Member
    Thanks

w.w.h.?

i have tried (11 times) to upload file 2.008.363.782 bytes and i dont see it on hosting
    it has duration 13 minutes and less than 2 gbytes (2.147.483.648 bytes)

what shall i do?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Agreed. Sales are slow this month. I don't get it....Jan, Feb and Mar were all good, great even (Feb) so this month was...unexpected. I'm still updating as usual, but yeah, frustrated. Generally Sept - Jan are my strongest months. All I can do is keep updating as usual and see what happens in the next 11 days. I've already made some notes on my April sales calendar, so I'll remember what this month was like for next year.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I started to think my second store was broken. I had no sales since the 14th. I made $50 today, admittedly that's not a lot but it's a second store that I do not advertise so I'm happy enough :p

Thanks
    Thanked 5,539 Times in 2,092 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Sales have been slow for me this month as well I hope May will be better
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 746 Posts

Sales are a bit slow but i hardly update. I will come back here on the 30th to re-report on how this month went.

Thanks

I ended up with $90 worth of sales in my second store and $240 worth of sales in my main store yesterday. I might be able to get pretty close to $900 if this continues! Thank fuck, I was starting to realy worry. It was a lot of the same few people, but I'll take it!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have had 0 sales this month. 4 months only $141. I don't know what more I can do to improve sales.

Thanks

Have you thought about trying different categories than the ones you're in? Maybe even try other sites as well? There's a lot of sites, but I'd avoid domme heavy sites unless you want to make femdom related content. Hard as hell to sell on those sites! I'd suggest ManyVids & ExtraLunchMoney to start with. I would get the minimum videos required on MV then regularly update and you should make money.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I made an ignore video and ignore audio mp3. The both of them have 2 or 3 songs in the background & I'm singing here and there. I thought about it after. I don't think I can sell these since they have popular music in them. Should I edit all that out or can I sell them as is? Has anyone had this issue come up?

Thanks

Have you thought about trying different categories than the ones you're in? Maybe even try other sites as well? There's a lot of sites, but I'd avoid domme heavy sites unless you want to make femdom related content. Hard as hell to sell on those sites! I'd suggest ManyVids & ExtraLunchMoney to start with. I would get the minimum videos required on MV then regularly update and you should make money.
    I am on Elm and Manyvids, nothing sells on elm and Manyvids maybe $50 a month if I am lucky. Also on spicyfind, and just started yezz clips and customs4u. I try new categories every couple of weeks. The ones that sell are glove fetish vids and blowjob vids, rarely do I sell solo masturbation clips. Tried feet fetish, smoking fetish, bathtub fetish, growth fetish, sweat fetish, making clips longer making clips shorter, still only one or two sales every couple of weeks. Im running out of ideas for clips! Some of the popular categories. I have no interest in doing mainly taboo and toilet desperation, its not my thing and I cant pretend to enjoy something that grosses me out. What categories sell for you? I would do femdom videos but I only roleplay being a domme, I wouldnt call myself one.

Thanks

Sometimes this business just isn't for everyone. Sometimes it's a simple fix that you stumble upon. Maybe a better camera, maybe better lighting or setting. A lot of people don't last very long because it's a lot more than just filming a video it's the show you out on and your presence.

Sometimes you need to build a following by camming and directing traffic to your store. I think most people started with camming or still do and that's how they get so much traffic/sales.

I was a cam girl for a few years then switched to only vanilla videos now I offer mostly femdom and humiliation. I average $4,000 a month, but typically see around $2,000 on a normal month of sales. (across all sites)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Do any of you make notes of what your top selling clips were each month? I don't do this but I'm thinking I should and add that to the notes on my monthly sales calendars.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Do any of you make notes of what your top selling clips were each month? I don't do this but I'm thinking I should and add that to the notes on my monthly sales calendars.....
    I do look at what my top selling clips are when I need to think about what to make next.

Thanks

Sometimes you need to build a following by camming and directing traffic to your store. I think most people started with camming or still do and that's how they get so much traffic/sales.
    I cam but I don't have traffic from my camming to my store...I don't know how people do when you can't advertise another site. I have some cam shows with guys who have found me on clips4sale though.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I haven't seen am answer to this in recent years. Do you guys find that breaking up long clips and selling them as short clips is better? Perhaps because then you can sell each clip for less without selling yourself short? Also if someone buys part 1 of something do they also usually buy part 2 and 3 1st the same time or do they really and come back for the next part?

Thanks

SOME of my videos they will buy when they are in parts. I think your best bet is to make 2 parts. People usually buy part 2 & 3 or 1 & 3, but rarely do they buy all of the parts of my videos. I think what works best is to make part 1 a true beginning and part 2 a true ending so they can't buy the final part and get the whole idea. Does that make sense?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

SOME of my videos they will buy when they are in parts. I think your best bet is to make 2 parts. People usually buy part 2 & 3 or 1 & 3, but rarely do they buy all of the parts of my videos. I think what works best is to make part 1 a true beginning and part 2 a true ending so they can't buy the final part and get the whole idea. Does that make sense?
    Yes it does. The more I read the more I realize I have done experimenting to do