Page 383 of 385 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385 LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 9601

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Anyone else getting with chargebacks and refunds suddenly? More than half of my refunds from 2018 - present are from the last month and a half.
    Same, never had that many refunds before. They were all because of duplicate purchases from the same customer (not their fault, it was an error)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSylvan View Post
    Heads up that many of my older clips and who knows what else are disappearing for no reason, the content is compliant. I'm going back over old content and releasing in the updated formats as before I used to do one format only. I noticed out of the clips I am posting the originals are totally missing from my store at a rate of about 10%. No idea why
    Wow, that's wildly frustrating. Are you sure they are really gone - the search function in my store and admin won't show the right clip even if I type in the full title exactly as it is named. I checked my content and I _think_ everything is still there, as I post clips in two formats so both would have to be gone. If so I probably wouldn't notice :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Hmm....not get sales emails. Anyone else?
    I haven't gotten them for years now. Occasionally I get them for a day or two, then it stops again. I tried switching e-mails and made several tickets about it and got the usual "forwarded to programmers" reply. Now I just accepted it and check that info in admin instead.

Thanks

Any one else notice the custom top html on there store no longer is being displayed....I had a great menu system with pictures....and now its gone and my clipstore looks boring as shit.

Thanks

Ok found out what is going on....the recent update switched the store to grid view....which happens to remove the html....don't ever recall them mentioning this in the update....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ericachronic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well looks like they pushed another update.....make sure you pay attention to the clip "preview" options when uploading a clip. Seems it will auto generate a video preview for you now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericachronic For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericachronic View Post
    Well looks like they pushed another update.....make sure you pay attention to the clip "preview" options when uploading a clip. Seems it will auto generate a video preview for you now.
    Where do you see that? I just checked the admin>Clip store link and scrolled down. The default setting for "Auto Generated" is "Disable preview for this clip". I'll check again when I upload a clip to see if that changes.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Neil sold this company to mindgeek 100% do not be mislead he really has nothing to do with it anymore but being a fake face with really no control over the sites issues.This why the support had gone downhill they are mostly from other countries. Half the time I contact support they do not reply and send me a server issue reply. Many of the staff that worked for them were fired without warning after many years of being there very sad. Me and many other store owners discuss often how the support went from the best to one of the worst.

Mindgeek has really messed up the site I had loved having a store many years on c4s but now always issues. I hope they fix the site but the excuses they feed us are just that excuses.
    Last edited by Newwavegirl; 06-05-2021 at 05:45 AM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Newwavegirl View Post
    Neil sold this company to mindgeek 100% do not be mislead he really has nothing to do with it anymore but being a fake face with really no control over the sites issues.
    Unless you have a (reliable) source, I'm just going to take that as speculation.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 784 Posts

Yeah from everything I read they are more a partnership. If mind geek owned c4s fully I think they would have actually made changes now, especially ones they had promised when this was all announced.

I haven't had any issues with support, they have been really quick to answer and have always answered my questions. I think in the past people had issues with their specific questions being ignored or not answered properly but I think that's customer support everywhere.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank god, I didn't know there was a way to change your store layout go back to the original one. I was about to complain, I really don't like the look of a page with nothing but gifs and minimal info on it. Shame it takes 24 hours to change though.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 Times in 1,002 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I like the new page the problem was my sales went down the nothing while I used it. Changed it back to old layout and sales came back in

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's exactly what happened to me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I want to talk abut c4s and how I find sales there to be a little disappointing.
    I currently only sell audio there, but im in the process of opening a video store and that got me wondering.

When I compare it to iwantclips, I make twice the amount of money on iwc than on c4s. My disappointment comes from
    all the built up expectations I had from looking the site up here and hearing what you all had to say about it. I thought it would be my main money source,
    but iwc beats it by miles, and then niteflirt.

I wonder if its a audio vs video thing. I'll find out when I launch my video store I guess, but its been on my mind for a couple of years and I wanted to talk about it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to naughtybustyteen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,421 Times in 6,268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybustyteen View Post
    I want to talk abut c4s and how I find sales there to be a little disappointing.
    I currently only sell audio there, but im in the process of opening a video store and that got me wondering.

When I compare it to iwantclips, I make twice the amount of money on iwc than on c4s. My disappointment comes from
    all the built up expectations I had from looking the site up here and hearing what you all had to say about it. I thought it would be my main money source,

I wonder if its a audio vs video thing. I'll find out when I launch my video store I guess, but its been on my mind for a couple of years and I wanted to talk about it.

Yes, and I find it a pain in the ass uploading videos to C4S anyway. Often times I'll upload videos to other clip sites, and I'll avoid uploading to C4S because I don't feel like dealing with uploading on there. Seems like I'll upload videos to IWantClips, and get a video sale the same night...or even a custom video order that night. So I'm guessing that whenever you post a new for sale item on IWC, it either brings your profile closer to the front of your page, or your new addition just puts more eyeballs on your profile at that moment? Cool.

Now I've got a "popping bubble wrap" video I haven't even posted on C4S yet (Just didn't feel like dealing with C4S), and will probably do a crying video within the next few days. I feel like those kind of videos should do better on a site like Clips4Sale, so we'll see.
    "This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 707 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybustyteen View Post

i have over 60 clips spread on 2 accounts on c4s.
    i have boy girl/ girl girl/ girl solo vids in many different categories .

i also just started audio only and never sold a single one yet.

id be luck to earn $50 total in 5 months or so. haha.
    i just stopped making content and uploading crap .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    i have over 60 clips spread on 2 accounts on c4s.
    i have boy girl/ girl girl/ girl solo vids in many different categories .

i also just started audio only and never sold a single one yet.

id be luck to earn $50 total in 5 months or so. haha.
    i just stopped making content and uploading crap .
    I've never made a single sale with my ASMR videos. I think girls who do well with audio just have something special and it's not for everyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,806 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Thank god, I didn't know there was a way to change your store layout go back to the original one. I was about to complain, I really don't like the look of a page with nothing but gifs and minimal info on it. Shame it takes 24 hours to change though.
    Had zero sales (but had a refund deducted!) in June, so this will be why. I do like the new page visually, but that's not how I have found my customers choose to purchase (and i wouldn't like it if I was trying to choose what to buy - all those extra clicks/taps etc). I'm also on IWC and MV and have clips on AVNStars, and C4S outsells them all together consistently, which I feel is the result of customers being able to see a nice big pic, which can be toggled for gif/preview (if seller has chosen) and a description that draws the customer into your fantasy world. The 3 other sites mentioned all have a layout similar to the new C4S layout option, and a pretty pic just won't do for a lot of customers to make their choice.

I switched back to List Layout and it took less than 30 mins to change (at least on my screen anyway).

Thanks

I've already made 50% of my sales from last month for July. I don't understand how that made such a difference but I'm glad it came back to "normal"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Since Streamate has said that disabling clip previews has increased sales it's got me thinking maybe I should disable my previews. I've got mine on across all my sites. My thinking was if it were me personally I would not want to buy a clip without seeing what the voice and vid quality was like, but then again sometimes guys just get off on a preview and then don't buy. My gifs look pretty good usually.

I'm wondering who else has experimented with having them off and what the results have been? I think I'm going to turn them off for this month and see how it goes. My sales have tanked lately so it can't really hurt too much I guess.
    So, checking back in, I left my clips previews disabled for nearly 2 months now and my sales decreased a lot. Almost no money coming in.

Not sure if that's the total reason but I'm enabling them again to see if sales improve for me.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 Times in 1,002 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    So, checking back in, I left my clips previews disabled for nearly 2 months now and my sales decreased a lot. Almost no money coming in.
    That's interesting do you edit your own previews? Do you include audio in them?

C4S is the only site I have that is doing worse in 2021 than in 2020, not a good sign. Time to review my uploads and completely rethink my strategy on here

Thanks

I've thought about abandoning c4s with how awful the sales have been. All of my other sites are booming but this year has been abysmal on c4s. I wish they'd make all of the changes that they said they were going to. Maybe that would have helped rather than changing the clip layout.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,341 Times in 1,910 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Not exactly a c4s question, but clip creation related: Does anyone here use a teleprompter app on their android device for scripted clips? I'm in the market for a decent one to use on my tablet. many of my clips this month are script heavy and it would make life so much easier if I could find a decent one that's easy to figure out.
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Is anyone else able to upload on C4S at the moment??

Thanks

Frontpage stuck since 8:45PM (EST) last night and no updates processing in any store.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment