Page 371 of 372 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372 LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 9276

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

  1. #9251
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 31 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    And now it doesn't show a little preview image when I put my cursor over my store name or clip title in a category. Or for any other stores either. So they must be tinkering with something behind the scenes.

    (And I think the slow loading gifs is an issue with my internet. It's been dodgy the last day or so....)

    ETA: I just noticed a "Sign Up/Login" link(s) in the upper right hand corner of the screen. That's a new thing, right? It doesn't work yet, so I'm guessing it is.
    Saw that, but next time I looked, it was gone. The signup page 404's now too. I hope this feature will be ready soon. Fans would love to see their order history + not have to enter their info all the time.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

  2. #9252
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks
    1,137
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I thought my hits were fine this month, but I am at half of what I should be. That explains why my sales are down, but why are my hits down!?

  3. #9253
    Senior Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 203 Times in 108 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I only do audio and always posted under the category "audio only". My sales were not bad, I was under the top 20 in the category.
    Then I changed 1 audio to another category ..... boom! At least 10 times more sales and hundreds of hits per day.
    I keep the "only audio" in the related category and mention in the clip description that it is "only audio".

    But what a category change can do ...... I'm still speechless I didn't do that months before.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  5. #9254
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 509 Times in 227 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    I only do audio and always posted under the category "audio only". My sales were not bad, I was under the top 20 in the category.
    Then I changed 1 audio to another category ..... boom! At least 10 times more sales and hundreds of hits per day.
    I keep the "only audio" in the related category and mention in the clip description that it is "only audio".

    But what a category change can do ...... I'm still speechless I didn't do that months before.
    That makes sense though. I mean "only audio" is kind of a general category. I would think you'd get more visibility by posting in categories that the audios are about. As you did!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:


  7. #9255
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Hi, this is my first post here, but me and my friend have had stores on c4s for a long time now. We were both doing well up until January, then when you-know-what went world wide, our sales dropped. I think it was either Feb or March when it first hit us, and we lost about half of our supporters on Patreon too. Things seem to be picking up again, so hopefully we'll all see a return to something close to normal soon.

  8. #9256
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 165 Times in 91 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sexybrunetteuk View Post
    Hi, this is my first post here, but me and my friend have had stores on c4s for a long time now. We were both doing well up until January, then when you-know-what went world wide, our sales dropped. I think it was either Feb or March when it first hit us, and we lost about half of our supporters on Patreon too. Things seem to be picking up again, so hopefully we'll all see a return to something close to normal soon.
    I actually had the opposite happen, when corona hit my sales increased. I have had big gains over the last year pretty much month to month (July was the exception as I only made $10 more than last July) since March. In fact I'll probably have made as much as I made last year by the end of the first or second week of September. I see a lot of people here saying that C4S has been dead for them recently but I personally haven't seen it.
    Last edited by SFHS; 08-25-2020 at 07:22 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:


  10. #9257
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    I actually had the opposite happen, when corona hit my sales increased. I have had big gains over the last year pretty much month to month (July was the exception as I only made $10 more than last July) since March. In fact I'll probably have made as much as I made last year by the end of the first or second week of September. I see a lot of people here saying that C4S has been dead for them recently but I personally haven't seen it.
    I do have people who buy customs, and my regulars went quiet, or said they couldn't afford custom. I suppose some people have bought more, because they've been in lockdown and wanted to watch clips more often, and others have lost work and couldn't afford more. I'm almost back to normal now, so I'm glad about that. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go in the last few months of 2020.

  11. #9258
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 509 Times in 227 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    https://www.clips4sale.com/user/signup

    "Benefits of a C4S Studio Account"

    "High Commissions"


    Hmm.......what are these high commissions they speak of?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:


  13. #9259
    Senior Member Yvonne.'s Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 103 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    What do you mean they have two sites???

    I only know of www.clips4sale.com. That is the other one?

  14. #9260
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 509 Times in 227 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne. View Post
    What do you mean they have two sites???

    I only know of www.clips4sale.com. That is the other one?
    Correct. But last year (I think) they introduced a new search version of our storefronts.

    The original version: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/you...ur-studio-name

    And a newer search version: http://www.clips4sale.com/search/cli...ur-studio-name

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:


  16. #9261
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 41 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Does anyone actually like the new search, especially how it lays out your studio? I do NOT. Lol I've been ignoring it.
    Using Tea4Me's info, I see that the overwhelming majority of my customers do not use it and use the original layout.

  17. #9262
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Hi all - just wondered what other studio owners think about c4s's new 'fingerprinting' system to stop our clips being pirated..? Does this mean any videos of ours on tube sites etc are automatically detected without us needing to do anything?

    I'm very keen on this if it's going to be effective as I am fairly concerned with privacy (although of course I understand if we put this shit online it's a risk we all take etc)

    Usually the only way I found pirated content was by searching tube sites for similar clips and sometimes by seeing click-throughs to my store from fetish forums where my videos were shared..

    Keen to know you guys' thoughts on this and if you think it'll be effective!

  18. #9263
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks
    1,137
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Iwc had done it and then stopped after adding that stupid iwc intro to all of the videos uploaded before and around that time. Never stopped anyone from pirating and all of those videos are still up.

    Manyvids has it and uses it actively but that didn't stop someone from joining my membership, downloading the videos, and puting them on all of the pirate forums

    I honestly think it's pointless, you're never going to be able to get them all removed. I do like that they appear to be removing content without us having to ask. I can see the piracy reports I have sent off have been completed, those videos are gone where they comply. That's pretty nice.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  20. #9264
    Member
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 31 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Fingerprinting is supposed to stop things from being uploaded to tubes (mainly the mindgeek network) that take part in the system. So ideally this should mean less stolen content uploaded to pornhub, typically blocked near the upload phase. If it's already up, then it's usually not caught.

    File lockers don't take part in any sort of fingerprinting database that I know of, so the porn blogs/forums/torrents wouldn't be affected.
    That's still on their anti-piracy team to scan and find, as well as reports from us.
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

  21. #9265
    Member
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 33 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Did anyone get paid this month from C4S yet?

    ~~~ Residual Income Phone Sex Affiliate Programs ~~~

  22. #9266
    Senior Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 203 Times in 108 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by moneygoddess View Post
    Did anyone get paid this month from C4S yet?
    I got paid

  23. #9267
    Member Robert De Niro's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Location
    West
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by misstres33 View Post
    Hi all - just wondered what other studio owners think about c4s's new 'fingerprinting' system to stop our clips being pirated..? Does this mean any videos of ours on tube sites etc are automatically detected without us needing to do anything?

    I'm very keen on this if it's going to be effective as I am fairly concerned with privacy (although of course I understand if we put this shit online it's a risk we all take etc)

    Usually the only way I found pirated content was by searching tube sites for similar clips and sometimes by seeing click-throughs to my store from fetish forums where my videos were shared..

    Keen to know you guys' thoughts on this and if you think it'll be effective!
    I like it, now they should add forensic watermarking to find out which buyer uploaded it first then ban that user forever.
    Are you looking at me?

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert De Niro For This Useful Post:


  25. #9268
    God/dess Classy_Katy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,662
    Thanks
    2,100
    Thanked 5,305 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Email from C4S today:

    Customer Appreciation $1K Giveaway!


    Hello valued customer,

    What can be better than winning free money? Free money for free clips on Clips4Sale!

    Come see all the changes and new content on Clips4Sale.com and have the chance to win one of ten $100 ClipCash cards for free...

    To show you our appreciation, Clips4Sale is giving away $1000 dollars worth of FREE clips!

    For each clip you buy from September 11th through the 15th, you will be entered into the drawing one (1) time. Buy 5 clips and you get 5 entries! Every purchase is counted towards the giveaway - It's that easy!

    We will tally up all of the entries on September 16th and contact the winners. 10 Prizes of $100 will be given via ClipCash so you can purchase anonymously from Clips4Sale.com. Prizes can not be redeemed for cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:


  27. #9269
    Newbie
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Hi everyone,

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Cammed bck then 5-6 years ago. But switched to focus on c4s. Still struggling to keep a consistent full time income from c4s though

    Also Katy, I saw that email too. Which makes me wonder if c4s is struggling on their side? This would explain why my sales have been so low post covid ... But this really scares me IDK. Any thoughts anyone?

  28. #9270
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks
    1,137
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 758 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    My sales are absolutely horrible and have been for months. Everything else is fine, some doing amazingly. I just don't get it. I think iwc was having issues too, they started offering discounts and stuff, seemed like they needed more traffic or something.

  29. #9271
    God/dess Classy_Katy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,662
    Thanks
    2,100
    Thanked 5,305 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    My sales are better this month. Love how C4S are giving away our clips!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

  30. #9272
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 41 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    My sales are better this month. Love how C4S are giving away our clips!
    Unless I'm mistaken, they are basically giving the winners gift cards to use to buy clips? Like, we still get paid the same if they buy it using Clip Cash no matter who paid for the credits to be on there?

    I personally don't care, I'll still get paid, don't care if their great grandma bought them a card haha.

  31. #9273
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 509 Times in 227 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie D View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, they are basically giving the winners gift cards to use to buy clips? Like, we still get paid the same if they buy it using Clip Cash no matter who paid for the credits to be on there?

    I personally don't care, I'll still get paid, don't care if their great grandma bought them a card haha.

    Yeah, that's how I took it too. We aren't missing out.

  32. #9274
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    283
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 145 Times in 102 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    If C4S are struggling, at least they're being proactive.

    Maybe it's just clip buying is going down, which sucks. At the moment, I feel like people approach me for 1-on-1 attention on NiteFlirt or OnlyFans, then they buy content. In the past it was the other way around, or they would purchase content and never talk to me, which was fine.

    I had been feeling like maybe there was something wrong with my content, or my marketing... but, maybe the market just isn't there right now?

    Has anyone else noticed similar changes in buyer behavior, or are your clip sales just down?

  33. #9275
    Newbie
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    ^^^
    Victoria I think its so funny how I just replied to OF thread and you were also the last poster haha sorry feeling super chatty lately . SW can be just so lonely at times...

    Anyhow, well for me my sales been down in general. But I think you are quite correct with your observation.

    Perhaps it's all the stress that people been feeling lately with the global situation. That could explain why those guys would desperately crave one on one attention. But then shouldn't that also convert to higher camming traffic? And yet I see the girls still complaining over at the SM thread also.

    So many missing variables!!! But I will pay close attention to that and be more patient with them haha hoping it loosens their wallet a bit

Similar Threads

  1. Clips4Sale?
    By BuffyFlame in forum Other Work
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  2. Curious about clips4sale
    By Sinistress in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. Clips4sale
    By naughtycamgirl in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
  4. clips4sale
    By phillyvixen in forum Other Work
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:02 PM
  5. clips4sale.com
    By whirlerz in forum Other Work
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 06:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •