Page 270 of 307 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7653

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

  1. #6726
    Veteran Member SophiaSylvan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 492 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Is there any way of checking the video that is uploaded other than using the gif or preview maker to play it? I don't WANT to go through my most recent video to make sure they work, but I think it's necessary.

    Also I am at $365 right now, if I can double it I might not be so grumpy, but I'd like to triple it. I don't see that happening though
    It seems to be a periodic problem, clips occasionally get corrupted in the upload process. Hope you can get support to troubleshoot for you, but usually it is just that you have to upload another copy and overwrite.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:


  3. #6727
    Member lucymariexxxx's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 43 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Sales are really slow for me this month! worst yet this year...plus I have a charge back. Traffic is pretty normal so I hope it will pick up towards the end of the month. I am finding it pretty hard to get motivated, and a few of the clips I made which usually sell really well did not.
    Historically April has never been an amazing month for me so there are no huge surprises, and the figures are still relative to what I thought they would be, if not a bit lower. My revenue has decreased massively in the last 2 years anyways ( I am in my 4th year as a clips producer ) largely due to not being the new girl anymore, not promoting on social media, and not doing taboo anymore.
    I always used to think that the more uploads I do, the more revenue I make. However now I make 3 clips a week and upload in two formats so I have an upload a day. In recent months I made 6-7 clips a weeks and uploaded twice a day and did not see a huge difference in sales.
    When I first started uploads seemed to make a huge difference, now it feels like anything more than once a day does not make a difference to my sales. The only thing that does is a really good clip idea.

  4. #6728
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 559 Times in 299 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lucymariexxxx View Post
    Sales are really slow for me this month! worst yet this year...plus I have a charge back. Traffic is pretty normal so I hope it will pick up towards the end of the month. I am finding it pretty hard to get motivated, and a few of the clips I made which usually sell really well did not.
    Historically April has never been an amazing month for me so there are no huge surprises, and the figures are still relative to what I thought they would be, if not a bit lower. My revenue has decreased massively in the last 2 years anyways ( I am in my 4th year as a clips producer ) largely due to not being the new girl anymore, not promoting on social media, and not doing taboo anymore.
    I always used to think that the more uploads I do, the more revenue I make. However now I make 3 clips a week and upload in two formats so I have an upload a day. In recent months I made 6-7 clips a weeks and uploaded twice a day and did not see a huge difference in sales.
    When I first started uploads seemed to make a huge difference, now it feels like anything more than once a day does not make a difference to my sales. The only thing that does is a really good clip idea.
    Im only 4 months in but yeah this month has been so so slow, and the videos in my best selling categories are hardly selling which is really disappointing

  5. #6729
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    w.w.h.?

    i have tried (11 times) to upload file 2.008.363.782 bytes and i dont see it on hosting
    it has duration 13 minutes and less than 2 gbytes (2.147.483.648 bytes)

    what shall i do?

  6. #6730
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 353 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Agreed. Sales are slow this month. I don't get it....Jan, Feb and Mar were all good, great even (Feb) so this month was...unexpected. I'm still updating as usual, but yeah, frustrated. Generally Sept - Jan are my strongest months. All I can do is keep updating as usual and see what happens in the next 11 days. I've already made some notes on my April sales calendar, so I'll remember what this month was like for next year.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tea4Me For This Useful Post:


  8. #6731
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    932
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 629 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I started to think my second store was broken. I had no sales since the 14th. I made $50 today, admittedly that's not a lot but it's a second store that I do not advertise so I'm happy enough :p


  9. #6732
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,112
    Thanks
    3,980
    Thanked 5,601 Times in 2,120 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Sales have been slow for me this month as well I hope May will be better
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  10. #6733
    Featured Member EllieGold's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks
    2,004
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Sales are a bit slow but i hardly update. I will come back here on the 30th to re-report on how this month went.

  11. #6734
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    932
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 629 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I ended up with $90 worth of sales in my second store and $240 worth of sales in my main store yesterday. I might be able to get pretty close to $900 if this continues! Thank fuck, I was starting to realy worry. It was a lot of the same few people, but I'll take it!


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  13. #6735
    Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I have had 0 sales this month. 4 months only $141. I don't know what more I can do to improve sales.

  14. #6736
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    932
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 629 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Have you thought about trying different categories than the ones you're in? Maybe even try other sites as well? There's a lot of sites, but I'd avoid domme heavy sites unless you want to make femdom related content. Hard as hell to sell on those sites! I'd suggest ManyVids & ExtraLunchMoney to start with. I would get the minimum videos required on MV then regularly update and you should make money.


  15. #6737
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I made an ignore video and ignore audio mp3. The both of them have 2 or 3 songs in the background & I'm singing here and there. I thought about it after. I don't think I can sell these since they have popular music in them. Should I edit all that out or can I sell them as is? Has anyone had this issue come up?

  16. #6738
    Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Have you thought about trying different categories than the ones you're in? Maybe even try other sites as well? There's a lot of sites, but I'd avoid domme heavy sites unless you want to make femdom related content. Hard as hell to sell on those sites! I'd suggest ManyVids & ExtraLunchMoney to start with. I would get the minimum videos required on MV then regularly update and you should make money.
    I am on Elm and Manyvids, nothing sells on elm and Manyvids maybe $50 a month if I am lucky. Also on spicyfind, and just started yezz clips and customs4u. I try new categories every couple of weeks. The ones that sell are glove fetish vids and blowjob vids, rarely do I sell solo masturbation clips. Tried feet fetish, smoking fetish, bathtub fetish, growth fetish, sweat fetish, making clips longer making clips shorter, still only one or two sales every couple of weeks. Im running out of ideas for clips! Some of the popular categories. I have no interest in doing mainly taboo and toilet desperation, its not my thing and I cant pretend to enjoy something that grosses me out. What categories sell for you? I would do femdom videos but I only roleplay being a domme, I wouldnt call myself one.

  17. #6739
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    932
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 629 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Sometimes this business just isn't for everyone. Sometimes it's a simple fix that you stumble upon. Maybe a better camera, maybe better lighting or setting. A lot of people don't last very long because it's a lot more than just filming a video it's the show you out on and your presence.

    Sometimes you need to build a following by camming and directing traffic to your store. I think most people started with camming or still do and that's how they get so much traffic/sales.

    I was a cam girl for a few years then switched to only vanilla videos now I offer mostly femdom and humiliation. I average $4,000 a month, but typically see around $2,000 on a normal month of sales. (across all sites)


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:


  19. #6740
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 353 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Do any of you make notes of what your top selling clips were each month? I don't do this but I'm thinking I should and add that to the notes on my monthly sales calendars.....

  20. #6741
    God/dess Classy_Katy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,042
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea4Me View Post
    Do any of you make notes of what your top selling clips were each month? I don't do this but I'm thinking I should and add that to the notes on my monthly sales calendars.....
    I do look at what my top selling clips are when I need to think about what to make next.


    Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

  21. #6742
    God/dess Classy_Katy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,042
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post

    Sometimes you need to build a following by camming and directing traffic to your store. I think most people started with camming or still do and that's how they get so much traffic/sales.
    I cam but I don't have traffic from my camming to my store...I don't know how people do when you can't advertise another site. I have some cam shows with guys who have found me on clips4sale though.


    Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

  22. #6743
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 363 Times in 193 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    I haven't seen am answer to this in recent years. Do you guys find that breaking up long clips and selling them as short clips is better? Perhaps because then you can sell each clip for less without selling yourself short? Also if someone buys part 1 of something do they also usually buy part 2 and 3 1st the same time or do they really and come back for the next part?

  23. #6744
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    932
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 629 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    SOME of my videos they will buy when they are in parts. I think your best bet is to make 2 parts. People usually buy part 2 & 3 or 1 & 3, but rarely do they buy all of the parts of my videos. I think what works best is to make part 1 a true beginning and part 2 a true ending so they can't buy the final part and get the whole idea. Does that make sense?


  24. #6745
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 363 Times in 193 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    SOME of my videos they will buy when they are in parts. I think your best bet is to make 2 parts. People usually buy part 2 & 3 or 1 & 3, but rarely do they buy all of the parts of my videos. I think what works best is to make part 1 a true beginning and part 2 a true ending so they can't buy the final part and get the whole idea. Does that make sense?
    Yes it does. The more I read the more I realize I have done experimenting to do

  25. #6746
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 559 Times in 299 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    sigh, well not only has this month been my worst sale wise, Id filmed really far ahead for my store and then my laptop bust. and I cant get my files so I'm gonna end up missing atleast 3 days of updates plus the expense of a new bloody laptop ergh why v.v

    is there a way to download our files from C4S? :/

  26. #6747
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    932
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 629 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    You can ask them but someone said a while back that they aren't doing that anymore and that support told them that. I don't think it was ever supposed to be offered but some support helped with it?


  27. #6748
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 559 Times in 299 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    You can ask them but someone said a while back that they aren't doing that anymore and that support told them that. I don't think it was ever supposed to be offered but some support helped with it?
    thanks lovely Ill see what they say, I only need one or two of the videos urgently I guess so maybe theyll make an exception aha

  28. #6749
    God/dess Classy_Katy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,042
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 4,486 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    thanks lovely Ill see what they say, I only need one or two of the videos urgently I guess so maybe theyll make an exception aha
    They used to do it on request, I lost 6 months worth once...and I haven't backed up my new laptop and must! If it's only one or two you could always buy them yourself if they won't do it.


    Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

  29. #6750
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    941
    Thanked 363 Times in 193 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    sigh, well not only has this month been my worst sale wise, Id filmed really far ahead for my store and then my laptop bust. and I cant get my files so I'm gonna end up missing atleast 3 days of updates plus the expense of a new bloody laptop ergh why v.v

    is there a way to download our files from C4S? :/
    If your hard drive isn't dead you can still recover your files. You essentially convert the hard drive into an external.
    https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Adapter.../dp/B002OV1VJW
    https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Sabr...rive+converter

    Even if it's dead you might be able to recover them. It will likely cost you though, so you'll have to decide how much your files are worth. http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...very-services/

Similar Threads

  1. Clips4Sale?
    By BuffyFlame in forum Other Work
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  2. Curious about clips4sale
    By Sinistress in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. Clips4sale
    By naughtycamgirl in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
  4. clips4sale
    By phillyvixen in forum Other Work
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:02 PM
  5. clips4sale.com
    By whirlerz in forum Other Work
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 06:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •