Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378
Results 9,426 to 9,440 of 9440

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    The hit counter in administration seems to be broken. I've gotten about 30 hits on my store in the last 6 hours. Even on a slow day I get more than 30 in an hour.
    Yeah I was stuck on 125 for forever even tho Google analytics was showing visitors. Now I have 127 lol.
    Add it to the pile of stuff that needs fixed/updated!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi! First, I'd like to say thanks for keep this thread active. When ever I have question and search google for an answer, this frequently comes up. With the adulation complete, I'm B, and I just opened a clip store. Based on what I've found, people don't normally get many sales in the first few months. We've been fairly lucky (my GF and I are doing everything ourselves, and we operate in a niche) with about 20 or orders in the first week and half. We've promoted a few places, and that leads me to my question. Most of our sales are from two people, making purchases days or hours apart, and I'm wondering how consistent that type of customer is.

The second is, does anyone have any suggestions for free marketing? We promote our stuff at niche tube site, and I have a twitter that's been growing consistently for the past week. Is it worth it to build a twitter following, or is not much traffic generated from that source?

Any other noob tips would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
    B.

Thanks

I'm confused 😁 when I look in my traffic listing on the site, there is 500 hits from Google. It doesn't say anything else, just Google. I never had that many. And by 10th January I made what Is my monthly goal from just clip purchases and on 4th I had 1936 hits. I never had that many.

I don't really know what's the question here, maybe what is going on, who is googling me that much and how could I have that many hits.
    I DO NOT PROMOTE ANYWHERE ELSE

aso confused..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

I have more than 100 hits from snapchat. I don't have snapchat at all. Where the hell are they coming from? How is that possible?
    I don't get it.
    But after a very very almost 0 sales december, I'm finally back on track.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    That's amazing and encouraging!! It just takes time to build a following and a solid cache of clips, right? I find myself a bit paralyzed by wanting to offer a super high level of production value, which is getting in the way of me completing anything, though I've signed up and have been approved. I'm going to re-read this whole thread and get my act together in the new year.
    I have clip making as a fun side job and I can't recommend it enough. At times I have considered doing it full time, as it is so fun and free. My vanilla job is exhausting but of course more secure. Clip sales are VERY unpredictable (and would be lonely as a full time job)

I will also recommend Sinna's ebook if she still sells it, it's only a few bucks. She went in depth with features on the site that no longer applies, the site is a little more user friendly now. But overall it's so inspiring and full of good advice.

In Sinna's niche posting one clip a day kept her in the number one spot. But in other niches it might just saturate your sales so that none of your clips makes the top list. But, I actually started out posting one clip a day for a few months but posted in various categories just to try them out. It was also a good way to get over my perfectionism. It is very hard to understand what works before you try it so there is no point overthinking it. In the beginning I had many clips that never sold, but as I got more niched and learned what to prioritize I can now earn more posting a LOT less, just 1-2 clips a month. Most of them are customs for regulars.
    I don't promote anywhere else, though being active (and genuine!) on fetish forums would probably pay off. I do have a store on IWC as well but my niches hardly sell at all there. You will figure things out as you go. Just start, you won't regret it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mommyandme View Post
    Hi! First, I'd like to say thanks for keep this thread active. When ever I have question and search google for an answer, this frequently comes up. With the adulation complete, I'm B, and I just opened a clip store. Based on what I've found, people don't normally get many sales in the first few months. We've been fairly lucky (my GF and I are doing everything ourselves, and we operate in a niche) with about 20 or orders in the first week and half. We've promoted a few places, and that leads me to my question. Most of our sales are from two people, making purchases days or hours apart, and I'm wondering how consistent that type of customer is.

The second is, does anyone have any suggestions for free marketing? We promote our stuff at niche tube site, and I have a twitter that's been growing consistently for the past week. Is it worth it to build a twitter following, or is not much traffic generated from that source?

Any other noob tips would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
    B.
    Check out Sinna's e-book and patreon, if she still runs it. She has in depth advice for only a few bucks, for example how to promote on other sites to direct traffic to C4S. I don't do any promotion myself as I simply don't have time, have clip making as a side job. But if I would, I would start with forums dedicated to my niches. Not sales pitching, but genuinely understanding and engaging with the niche to make content people want.
    I've had people buying my clips for some time and then never come back, and others that have bought all of my clips in one niche since I started a few years ago. It's unpredictable.
    My best noob tip is to just get started and not overthink it. Do what you enjoy. It is impossible to know what will work and what is worth putting effort into before you try it. Find inspiration from other studios without obvious copying. You will adjust a lot of things along the way. Good luck!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi to everyone, please excuse our English.

Anyone has an idea of what is in C4S an "administrative hold" and why can be they applying something like that? Do someone here has been into an "administrative hold" in C4S? If so, which reason they did that for in your case and how did you fixed it?

Thanks in advance for answering, blesses to all of you and we hope you stay healthy.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,041 Times in 3,663 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaJ View Post
    Check out Sinna's e-book and patreon, if she still runs it. She has in depth advice for only a few bucks, for example how to promote on other sites to direct traffic to C4S. I don't do any promotion myself as I simply don't have time, have clip making as a side job. But if I would, I would start with forums dedicated to my niches. Not sales pitching, but genuinely understanding and engaging with the niche to make content people want.
    I've had people buying my clips for some time and then never come back, and others that have bought all of my clips in one niche since I started a few years ago. It's unpredictable.
    My best noob tip is to just get started and not overthink it. Do what you enjoy. It is impossible to know what will work and what is worth putting effort into before you try it. Find inspiration from other studios without obvious copying. You will adjust a lot of things along the way. Good luck!
    Unfortunately I think Sinna stopped due to piracy. She posted such a heartbreaking note on adult income her site. Having recently had all of my clips stolen and pirated and seen my income nosedive because of it, I can sympathize. Forums used to be excellent way to market, but now they are just places where guys swap stolen files, posting there just announces you as fresh meat
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 Times in 972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinkygirls View Post
    Hi to everyone, please excuse our English.

Anyone has an idea of what is in C4S an "administrative hold" and why can be they applying something like that? Do someone here has been into an "administrative hold" in C4S? If so, which reason they did that for in your case and how did you fixed it?

Thanks in advance for answering, blesses to all of you and we hope you stay healthy.
    Are you new there? Have you supplied everything they want? Submitted ID and all the relevant forms? Banking info? Legal info? Uploaded 10 clips? If you've done everything they asked, send them an email to ask, they're really easy to deal with and usually quick to reply.

Another thought - perhaps they are holding some payments while checking they are legitimate and not fraud.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Unfortunately I think Sinna stopped due to piracy. She posted such a heartbreaking note on adult income her site. Having recently had all of my clips stolen and pirated and seen my income nosedive because of it, I can sympathize. Forums used to be excellent way to market, but now they are just places where guys swap stolen files, posting there just announces you as fresh meat
    So sad to hear that
    Well, not a good place to advertise then. But I still think getting to know the fetish is one of the keys to success. Even if you are into the fetish yourself, as I am in my kinks, there are always new angles to explore.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AlyssaJ For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    Are you new there? Have you supplied everything they want? Submitted ID and all the relevant forms? Banking info? Legal info? Uploaded 10 clips? If you've done everything they asked, send them an email to ask, they're really easy to deal with and usually quick to reply.

Another thought - perhaps they are holding some payments while checking they are legitimate and not fraud.

Hi, first of all thanks for answering.

About your questions, we have some years working in C4S (our only platform and income), in 2019 something similar happened when they asked us contracts and ID documents of several models but as soon as we sent them they lifted the hold, the problem this time is they haven't said anything, we used the live chat support on C4S and they didn't say the reason, just that they can't give us more info and as soon as they can they will.

In 2019 they said to us the reason since the very same first day, but this time have past more than two weeks and we are still waiting an answer , certainly they are holding our access to admin area and our payment too but they don't say a word about the reason or how we can to fix this situation

If somebody have an idea what can be the reason we will be very thankful.

Cheers.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 Times in 972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinkygirls View Post
    Hi, first of all thanks for answering.

About your questions, we have some years working in C4S (our only platform and income), in 2019 something similar happened when they asked us contracts and ID documents of several models but as soon as we sent them they lifted the hold, the problem this time is they haven't said anything, we used the live chat support on C4S and they didn't say the reason, just that they can't give us more info and as soon as they can they will.

In 2019 they said to us the reason since the very same first day, but this time have past more than two weeks and we are still waiting an answer , certainly they are holding our access to admin area and our payment too but they don't say a word about the reason or how we can to fix this situation

If somebody have an idea what can be the reason we will be very thankful.

Cheers.
    OK this probably will be because of the new rules regarding co-performers (thanks to Visa and Mastercard), you probably need to supply all the information and documentation for all the performers on all the clips. Try sending an email rather than using the Live Chat to ask what you need to do to have the hold lifted.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,359 Times in 5,604 Posts

I have clip making as a fun side job and I can't recommend it enough. At times I have considered doing it full time, as it is so fun and free. My vanilla job is exhausting but of course more secure. Clip sales are VERY unpredictable (and would be lonely as a full time job)

I will also recommend Sinna's ebook if she still sells it, it's only a few bucks. She went in depth with features on the site that no longer applies, the site is a little more user friendly now. But overall it's so inspiring and full of good advice.

In Sinna's niche posting one clip a day kept her in the number one spot. But in other niches it might just saturate your sales so that none of your clips makes the top list. But, I actually started out posting one clip a day for a few months but posted in various categories just to try them out. It was also a good way to get over my perfectionism. It is very hard to understand what works before you try it so there is no point overthinking it. In the beginning I had many clips that never sold, but as I got more niched and learned what to prioritize I can now earn more posting a LOT less, just 1-2 clips a month. Most of them are customs for regulars.
    I don't promote anywhere else, though being active (and genuine!) on fetish forums would probably pay off. I do have a store on IWC as well but my niches hardly sell at all there. You will figure things out as you go. Just start, you won't regret it
    So grateful for this encouragement!! I'm still working on my initial 10 videos... that's kind of a lot of videos to build up from nothing, but it's a good challenge. It'd be a shame to open your store with only a couple of videos and miss out on the potential to show your range. I've been doing very minimal editing, and i honestly haven't even been rewatching my videos in their entirety, since i wouldn't be able to avoid nitpicking and hating on what I've created, lol!! I'm just making a variety of clips, and I'll see what does well and what doesn't. Trying to remind myself that perfection is boring, and people fall in love with authenticity and flaws! Especially on a site like c4s, it seems.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    OK this probably will be because of the new rules regarding co-performers (thanks to Visa and Mastercard), you probably need to supply all the information and documentation for all the performers on all the clips. Try sending an email rather than using the Live Chat to ask what you need to do to have the hold lifted.

Wow, thank you so much for this information, we knew just a little about this stuff which started on December but we didn't know how much this would affect us

So now we have another very important question: What happens with our old clips with models who worked with us years ago? They signed one contract for a package of vids or for just a certain period of time, we lost contact with many of them and if we find them again we see difficult they will sign again a bunch of contracts just for free and certainly we can't afford new payments for that number of models

So what could we do in our situation, is there a page or site where we can read and find more info about this new rules?

Another thing goofing around our heads is why C4S is being so hermetic about this? Why don't they just tell us "hey your models have to sign for every sigle clip" or something?

Thanks you very much in advance.