Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,347 Posts

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley View Post
    Is there anyway to download or retrieve clips I've uploaded? I want to re-edit my videos but I'm missing a couple on my PC. I've tried using the FTP but it says downloading is not allowed.
    You can contact studio support and they'll let you download your clips.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 729 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm in uk and i think my bank (nationwide) charges about 15 to cash a foreign cheque.. plus c4s charges $45 to cash out via direct deposit. it's really crappy for anyone outside the us on that site. considering how slow my sales are i'm seriously wondering if it's even gonna be worth it. What payment methods do other girls use?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CandaceMoon View Post
    Yup I do direct deposit...I'm in the US though...but you would need a bank account. c4s only offers wire transfer, check, or direct deposit...maybe you could do a direct deposit to like a greendot card? You could always call and ask them, I've heard they are easy to work with.
    Oh I didn't even know they could do that! I'll have to call them and ask.

Does anyone know if I decided to do direct deposit, if I can deposit it into someone else's account even though it's my name? I could probably direct deposit into my sisters account and she could just give me the money....not sure if that's a viable option or not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    I LOL'ed at the rule that said:

No Crushing - There is to be no crushing of any animals. Such as, but not limited to: Crabs, lobsters, spiders, fish, scorpions, lizards

So if a spider comes along while I'm shooting a video I have to just leave it be?
    There's a crushing fetish. The guys often want you to squash bugs. Apparently one of the cc companies didn't like this and vetoed it off what was acceptable. Age play is also banned for this reason.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mistresscyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Tip:
    The mailing list feature lets you email ANYONE who's EVER bought a clip from you (unless they opt out). You can promo ANY of your links through the mailing list feature shown, including your website, auctions, etc which means you can sell your nasty shoes from your foot fetish clip to on of your custies if you chose, get them to sign up for a cam session with you, or purchase a custom clip.

Thanks

On some peoples clip store there is a group of pictures that have links to certain clips for example there will be a picture of feet and below the pic you can click on foot fetish and you will be directed to that stores foot fetish clips. How do you do that?? It makes the store page a lot more organized but I dont know how.
    "What do you do for a living?" "I masturbate professionally."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
    Oh I didn't even know they could do that! I'll have to call them and ask.

Does anyone know if I decided to do direct deposit, if I can deposit it into someone else's account even though it's my name? I could probably direct deposit into my sisters account and she could just give me the money....not sure if that's a viable option or not?

For GD when you get the actual card in the mail they have a "check" for the direct deposit info you would need on it.

For using someone's account I would think you would have to be an authorized user or else the bank may reject the payment since it's not in her name.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,132 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by mistresscyn View Post
    There's a crushing fetish. The guys often want you to squash bugs. Apparently one of the cc companies didn't like this and vetoed it off what was acceptable. Age play is also banned for this reason.
    Yeah, I was just talking to my friend who has a foot fetish. I asked him what I should do in my foot fetish videos and he said to crush stuff. Thought about that rule and went "ohhhh... I'm not supposed to crush any creatures". Anyone know if other stuff is ok? He said people like to see things being crushed that resemble testicles, like eggs or maybe a dildo with balls.

So far I'm really lovin' C4S! It seems to be set up really well.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Missymissdemeanour's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 592 Posts

Hi hun, I used to get cheques from AW already converted to my bank didn't charge me for that, but they did charge me 7.00 for direct transfers! I'm hoping that the clips4sale chqs will already be converted to , does anyone in the UK know if this is so?

Quote Originally Posted by MissKatie View Post
    I'm in uk and i think my bank (nationwide) charges about 15 to cash a foreign cheque.. plus c4s charges $45 to cash out via direct deposit. it's really crappy for anyone outside the us on that site. considering how slow my sales are i'm seriously wondering if it's even gonna be worth it. What payment methods do other girls use?
    MissD

XXX

Follow me on Twitter @Missdemeanour2

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

Thanks

Yeah, I was just talking to my friend who has a foot fetish. I asked him what I should do in my foot fetish videos and he said to crush stuff. Thought about that rule and went "ohhhh... I'm not supposed to crush any creatures". Anyone know if other stuff is ok? He said people like to see things being crushed that resemble testicles, like eggs or maybe a dildo with balls.

So far I'm really lovin' C4S! It seems to be set up really well.
    I plan on doing some crushing clips... soon. I would try different foods or do you have any stuffed animals or toys? I think one girl here sat on or crushed a hello kitty toy.
    Looking for affordable web or graphic design? SEO? Wordpress help? Send me a PM

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,132 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Alright, so I got my store and some ideas for clips to sell. This may sound like a dumb question but what do you girls use to record videos? Do you use your webcam? And if so, what's the best software to use for recording/editing? I also have a flip camera. Are those good for videos?

Thanks!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I have used my webcam to record clips.

Your Flip camera should be fine to use as well.

I'm going to start using my little Sanyo to record a new batch of clips.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Afroangel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Alright, so I got my store and some ideas for clips to sell. This may sound like a dumb question but what do you girls use to record videos? Do you use your webcam? And if so, what's the best software to use for recording/editing? I also have a flip camera. Are those good for videos?

Thanks!
    For recording in use AVS Video Recorder, its free. I do use my Logitech 9000. To edit I use Windows Live Movie Maker.
    Looking for affordable web or graphic design? SEO? Wordpress help? Send me a PM

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I use my HD camera which records decent quality videos, but I am ordering a new camcorder soon .

Question!
    Can you see how many times each video sold? Like
    Video 1: 12 sales
    Video 3: 8 sales
    Video 2: 2 sales
    Video 4: 0 sales

something like that?
    I'm pretty new to C4S and I have been browsing but I can't seem to find this. It gives me my top 5 on my home page but that's not very helpful - they could all be 1 or the first place could be 100 clips sold ... you don't really know.

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yes, you get an email to say which video sold and the details, and your store statistics are shown on the right hand side of the page on your C4S home page x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Yes, you get an email to say which video sold and the details, and your store statistics are shown on the right hand side of the page on your C4S home page x
    Thanks, yeah I get those, but the stats don't show how many sales per clip. It just says the total number.
    I've gotten the emails too which say which clip was sold. I technically can manually enter each sale into a spreadsheet. But I wondered if C4S had a way of tracking how many sales per clip instead of me doing it manually :p

EDIT: FOUND IT!
    I clicked on "Sales" then "Run Report"
    It tells you how many times each clip has been sold and how much you have made off of each clip

Just in case someone else would like to know
    Last edited by innes; 10-17-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks

Hi, when you log into your admin, along the top are various options, choose sales, a box opens with those details, now above that box are 4 new options, choose 'run report' you should then see how many copys of each clip has sold. There are various other useful reports you can run too and you can then download each one if you need to. These reports plus the stats etc are very useful so it's a good idea to look at them all from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by innes View Post
    Thanks, yeah I get those, but the stats don't show how many sales per clip. It just says the total number.
    I've gotten the emails too which say which clip was sold. I technically can manually enter each sale into a spreadsheet. But I wondered if C4S had a way of tracking how many sales per clip instead of me doing it manually :p
    MissD

XXX

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Missymissdemeanour For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can any girls in the UK tell me if they are paid via cheque and if it is in sterling or not please?
    MissD

XXX

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Not sure yet hun as I haven't had my 1st payment. I've opted for bank transfer and now just waiting to reach payment minimum.

Thanks

Bloody hell!
    I can't believe this lol, I did a custom clip for a guy, loaded it onto my store and clearly marked it as custom movie for ***** was priced at $30 and another regular purchaser has bought it!!

I'm chuffed to bits and just wanted to share that
    MissD

XXX

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Missymissdemeanour For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Haha that's awesome!!! Must have thought it was something pretty special How did you figure out what to charge for your custom clip? I've had a load of requests. One was nail tapping which i've done, it's only 4 mins long but i've just put it up in my store as a normal clip. I don't even know how to contact the guy again!

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Has anyone ever used the membersite option? Is it worth it? If you do open it as a membersite, can other people who are not subscribed still buy your clips as normal?

Thanks

Haha that's awesome!!! Must have thought it was something pretty special How did you figure out what to charge for your custom clip? I've had a load of requests. One was nail tapping which i've done, it's only 4 mins long but i've just put it up in my store as a normal clip. I don't even know how to contact the guy again!
    Sold 3 copies now lol was just blowing up balloons lol. The guy wanted 30 minutes, I had to be naked and smoking too, obviously using his name a lot but nothing sexual really so I thought $30 dollars was fair, $1 per min .The thing is when I uploaded the clip the suggested price came out at something like $60 but I thought that was way too high for what it was.
    With customs it really depends on what they want and of course length. Now if I was doing something like fucking/sucking my bf I'd look at $3/$4 per min. I guess it comes down to what you think it's worth.

How did you recieve the request from the nail tapping guy? Mine came via my clip store into my yahoo account, (I have a link from my store), so it meant I could then go back direct to him.

The Membersite, hmmmm I keep looking at it and wondering so I will be interested in what others say too.
    MissD

XXX

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missymissdemeanour For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Missymissdemeanour View Post
    Bloody hell!
    I can't believe this lol, I did a custom clip for a guy, loaded it onto my store and clearly marked it as custom movie for ***** was priced at $30 and another regular purchaser has bought it!!

I'm chuffed to bits and just wanted to share that
    Ok so my intention was to delete the movie from the store as soon as the original guy bought it, however, as I've sold two copies to other guys, I'm thinking of leaving it there, but is that fair to the originator? It was custom made for him, but then again if other guys are buying it knowing it is a custom job, I'm happy to take their $$$. What do you think girls? leave it delete it?

I also have a custom job from a year or so ago for a guy on AW, so now I'm thinking I could stick that in my store too, so again what do you think girls?
    MissD

XXX

My clips4sale store

Where to find me on cam

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missymissdemeanour For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

For the one from aw yes def, but the new one i'd maybe ask the guy if he minds, i know other girls will say fuck it lol.

Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast