Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
    Yes, you need to contact them. Just send an email to support that says 'hey, my store has 10+ clips and I'm ready to accept orders" and they'll give you a support ticket number and should activate you within about 8 hours
    Thank you! I've contacted them so hopefully it won't take too long.
    Another question, do you girls use the auto animated image or do you use a still photo? Right now I have it to make the animated preview but some of them look kind of crappy/stupid.
    Looking for affordable web or graphic design? SEO? Wordpress help? Send me a PM

Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 1,420 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley View Post
    Thank you! I've contacted them so hopefully it won't take too long.
    Another question, do you girls use the auto animated image or do you use a still photo? Right now I have it to make the animated preview but some of them look kind of crappy/stupid.
    Take screens of your video then download PhotoScape and use the animated GIF part of the program to piece your new stills together.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLavender View Post
    And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Goddamnit. My bank processes international payments stupidly. First it goes to a bank in the states, then it goes to a bank in Ontario, and THEN it comes to my bank. SO I have to fill out payment info for THREE banks, but c4s only has space for two.
    I know I have the info written down somewhere but I can`t find it now, which means I`ll have to go back into my bank and ask again... and the last time I did that it was like I was being interrogated! "where is the money coming from" "who's paying you" "what amounts are you expecting" piss off just give me my banking info...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissEgo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have one more question....do they issue checks through a US bank or is it international? I'm in the US and have a checking account through my college bank but just found out they do not accept international checks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
    I have one more question....do they issue checks through a US bank or is it international? I'm in the US and have a checking account through my college bank but just found out they do not accept international checks.
    I can't remember but if it is you can always cash it at Walmart. I've never had a problem cashing any of my camming checks there and fee's are only $3-$6 max.

And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 729 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

C4S is a strange beast...
    Last edited by MissKatie; 10-24-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 937 Posts

^^^ its not cam money. Its residual income.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,771 Times in 3,263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
    Why not use direct deposit? It's free through them.

Just choose ACH

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by MissKatie View Post
    Everyone says that updates are key to C4S. But I am not seeing this. My best day so far for sales (13 clips) was a day i added nothing new at all. I usually put 2 - 3 up per day, and no less than 1, but on those days i put up more i'm actually getting less sales. C4S is a strange beast...

It's sales. Remember those women who would go door to door and sell Avon? Or those guys who would go around and sell vacuums. Not everyone wants your stuff.

Keep updating. Keep consistent. Open another store. Try different fetishes. It's long-term income. You can make a good chunk of your income from it but it takes time to build up to that point.

I've only just started becoming consistent with my stores and uploading regularly. I'm hitting $10 - $20/days. I've had a store open since June 2011. It's a learning curve.

Like CamWhore and roast have mentioned before, it's passive income, not camming. You aren't going to make $100/day on your first, second, third day or even your first couple of months. But you can get to that point.

You really can't keep doing it and complaining about it. You have take it and realize it for what it is.

But maybe if you aren't getting sales quit uploading for a few days. Let your guys miss seeing your name in the recently updated studios. Use your downtime to get ahead and make a bunch of clips. Try different fetishes.

One of my favorite quotes is, "Insanity is the act of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Einstein.

Change it up and see if that makes a difference.

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Re other stores, i've seen girls do that. Is it just for your different categories? Does it make a difference to have more stores i.e. more possible sales?
    Last edited by MissKatie; 10-24-2011 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,132 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

If I want to use my bf's dick in a video (won't be showing his face, I would just be filming me giving him a foot job, etc.) do I need to fill out paperwork for him?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    If I want to use my bf's dick in a video (won't be showing his face, I would just be filming me giving him a foot job, etc.) do I need to fill out paperwork for him?
    He needs to print out and fill out a model release form. Yes it's just a dick but better to be safe than sorry. What if he left you and flipped his shit and decided to sue you for the "bad videos" you have for sale on the internet. It's happened.

To be totally safe if you are making clips with bf/gf/hubby, etc you should fill out the paperwork EACH time a clip is made. Save it. File it away somewhere.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yay, I opened my store officially about two or three days and I finally sold three clips and got a request for a custom video I'm afraid of charging too much for a custom though and then he not want it. What's a good price?
    Looking for affordable web or graphic design? SEO? Wordpress help? Send me a PM

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

^^^ id say nothing less than 100$ its easier going down than up.

Thanks

When you have a C4S store, do you just pick one category for your store? Like all your clips have to be bondage for example and open other stores for diff categories or can you upload different categories to your store?

Banned
    Thanks

^^^ thats up to you. A few girls I know have multiple stores but after awhile they just make it one store.

Only you will know if it is really necessary or not.

I just opened up another store becuase in one store it will have nudity in it, the other i want it straight focused on something else, ( even though they are all under the femdom umbrella)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Looks like this question has been answered BUT I want to make sure it is okay and allowed to open two stores.

I want to have my normal store with things that I really enjoy (masturbation, balloon fetish, foot fetish) and then another for "gross" things. I made a hiccupping video and it's my top seller! So I'm think of doing burping videos, etc. ... but I don't want that in the same store as my "main" masturbation, balloon fetish, foot fetish.

Is this allowed?

Also, can I move my hiccupping video from my main store to this new "gross" store (I need to make up a name for it lol).

thanks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to innes For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yes you can have more than one store, but i don't know about moving your clips around, maybe someone who has done this could shed some light?

My own c4s is now doing ok, and I'm getting a few custom requests. The issue is that the two i have done so far took me sooo long to edit and then upload i am wondering if i should be charging more. I'm charging $4 per min and one clip was 7 mins, the other 10.. but i ended up filming WAY more than i needed to because i just didn't know how to get it spot on first time around. It took around 3 hours to edit the first one, and then windows live movie maker crashed and i had to start over *cries*. So in total it took around 5 hours to edit. I wasn't camming that day, but it if i had of been that's 5 hours lost where i could be making 70 - 100 per hour!!! Out of that one vid i got maybe 10?? LOL. Need a rethink....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by innes View Post
    Looks like this question has been answered BUT I want to make sure it is okay and allowed to open two stores.

I want to have my normal store with things that I really enjoy (masturbation, balloon fetish, foot fetish) and then another for "gross" things. I made a hiccupping video and it's my top seller! So I'm think of doing burping videos, etc. ... but I don't want that in the same store as my "main" masturbation, balloon fetish, foot fetish.

Is this allowed?

Also, can I move my hiccupping video from my main store to this new "gross" store (I need to make up a name for it lol).

thanks
    I have a "gross" store and a "normal" store too, lol.

YES, you can have as many stores are you want. Just know it could be more difficult, the more stores you open...keeping each site updated regularly, etc. but you could be awesome at it - everyone's different.

YES, you can move clips around. example: you have a burping clip in your "normal" store and want to move it to the "gross" store. you must completely delete the burping clip in from your "normal" store then you can upload that same clip, same price, same description, same title, etc. to wherever else you want.
    Last edited by HaydenBlue; 11-29-2011 at 07:41 AM.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^ would that mean you could have the same clip in multiple stores?
    -love everyone but keep them far from your soul-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

-deleted-
    Last edited by HaydenBlue; 11-29-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

thats why customs should be sort of expensive, they take alot of time.

I know a handful of girls that charge $150 no matter how long the video is, because the editing and props, and makeup is added in too.

time is money.... so where the supplies you bought to make the video exceptional.

Im never afraid to ask for what I really want. I always used to resent not asking for the price that I wanted in the past. If they dont want MY custom video for $100 then goodbye, your not my customer. I dont jump through hoops for my business. And a real man wouldnt allow me too. More money elsewhere attitude.....lol

Customs are trial and error though.

Banned
    Thanks

I think $4 is going to burn you out. Thats the price of medium priced camshow.
    Now imagine if you had to edit all your camshows. $4 isnt worth it.

especially when they get to keep it forever.

Thanks

I have said that always. I do not negotiate on my prices. For customs, for cam shows, for panties or whatever it is that I am selling. If you want to buy MY custom clip, MY panties, MY whatever...then you are gonna pay MY price for it. If it's too expensive...well...either save your pennies and come back, or go find someone else. Yes, I know so and so girl sells them for cheaper. Do I care? No. If you want cheaper go buy hers. LOL

The ONLY time that I cut deals or am willing to negotiate is for extremely dedicated customers. Those who have spent alot of money with me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

-deleted-
    Last edited by HaydenBlue; 11-29-2011 at 02:28 AM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 253 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast