Thread: The Clips4Sale Thread

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 729 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Default Re: The Clips4Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Just an update on my own stores. I raised my prices, experimented with a "gross" but very easy fetish and it has really paid off. My sales exploded and each one of that clip I have sold 5+ times over. I have made in one week more than I've ever made in one month on C4S!

Experiment with different fetishes ladies - even if it's "gross" - SOMEONE has to fulfill that fantasy and if it pays $$$ it might as well be US! LOL.
    Hehehe fellow grosser I have seen your store x

Thanks

Do you ladies talk in your clips? Specifically foot/ass/ect worship vids. I don't and I'm wondering if that's normal...
    lol wut?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetheather For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

So this all seems very intriqueing. Im still new (actually havent even set up my SM yet) still reading researching and what what. Do your videos have to have your face in it (non custom?) I have lots of friends that have foot fetishes, and they LOVE my feet because i have Vitaligo spots. Do you think that could be of interested (white spots with no skin pigment for those who dont know). I have no issues really showing my face on clips/video I believe, but Im not sure if i want my face involved with something as silly as (to me its silly) crushing stuff, but im very destructive.. so that'd be fun! haha. If that makes sense?Any extra income will help me tons right now!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,230 Times in 1,620 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

I'm at a loss! For the lack of anything better to do tonight I decided to register with extralunchmoney and clips4sale. But I am having issues!

Clips4sale: it won't let me add price, duration or Mb-ness. Any idea why it won't let me change these? The price box says that I am 'Not Allowed'. Mmm... Was hoping to upload a bunch of vids tonight.

And to do with general video uploading and usage: how on earth do I take screenshots of my own videos? I am about ready to throw laptop through the TV, and my boyfriend won't love me anymore.

Please help me!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 937 Posts

I talk in my videos - it will be rather odd not to in my opinion.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    I'm at a loss! For the lack of anything better to do tonight I decided to register with extralunchmoney and clips4sale. But I am having issues!

Clips4sale: it won't let me add price, duration or Mb-ness. Any idea why it won't let me change these? The price box says that I am 'Not Allowed'. Mmm... Was hoping to upload a bunch of vids tonight.

And to do with general video uploading and usage: how on earth do I take screenshots of my own videos? I am about ready to throw laptop through the TV, and my boyfriend won't love me anymore.

Please help me!

The video has to be updated full to change your price, for th eduration to appear & MB's. You can take screenshots using your video editor. if using Windows movie make it has a little camera under the preview video.

Dont throw your computer.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I don't talk much in my videos. Not sure what I'd say. If it seemed like I should though, I might. I make noise though :p.

I have sold my hiccup video 16 times ... :p
    My other ones are at like zero to five sales each

Thanks

Definitely find those gross fetishes girls!! The grosser, the better. I used to do a gross fetish on there and I made over 3000$ a month every month until somebody bought me out.

Also, I know not everybody can do this but pregnant fetish sells very well like everywhere. I wish I was pregnant longer than 9 months because I hella bank when I get a huge belly. Luckily I still have 6 months left to make content.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TXCamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't like talking at all in my vids! I feel so awkward lol and silly. I've had a few requests where I had to talk and they were so silly. He wanted instructional clips. After a little bit though it gets easier. Most guys seem to like what I make even if I find it embarrassing or stupid. Meh
    Looking for affordable web or graphic design? SEO? Wordpress help? Send me a PM

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Can you change the name of your store?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innes View Post
    Can you change the name of your store?
    Log in and go to the Clips section, go to edit Clip Store, and its the first one.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Speaking of clips4, does anyone know anything about their livecams? I gathered you need a membership site first, but is it worth being there? I'm just attracted to anything that doesn't need freechat now, lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SybilVain View Post
    Speaking of clips4, does anyone know anything about their livecams? I gathered you need a membership site first, but is it worth being there? I'm just attracted to anything that doesn't need freechat now, lol
    I asked about it on here and I think one of the girls said it was just a white label or something, not worth it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm on ExtraLunchMoney, and I do pretty well there, but I realize the traffic is super slow because the site is new. Do you this c4s would be better?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,780 Times in 4,982 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chesnii View Post
    I'm on ExtraLunchMoney, and I do pretty well there, but I realize the traffic is super slow because the site is new. Do you this c4s would be better?

I'd love to do ELM, but I continued to have issues with registering for the site. When I got them to register FOR me, I was still having issues with logging in.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,885 Times in 3,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SybilVain View Post
    I tried them. Only traffic there was beggars, never made a dime.

Have you tried Adultwork? That's the only one without free chat that really works for me, though there is no way I could live on just that. I have to do a combination of sites to make it.

Thanks

I am so grateful for this thread. I made a video last week and got 5 sales from it. I am so motivated to make more of them. Hopefully I will pick up a few regulars.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ecinom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I'd love to do ELM, but I continued to have issues with registering for the site. When I got them to register FOR me, I was still having issues with logging in.
    Aw. What kind of issues- maybe something I can with (or anyone else)?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chesnii For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecinom View Post
    I am so grateful for this thread. I made a video last week and got 5 sales from it. I am so motivated to make more of them. Hopefully I will pick up a few regulars.

Me too! I only started about a week or so ago and I've already got 5 sales. One guy sent me a message about making more videos because he liked the one I put up last night. Can't wait till my new webcam comes so the vids will be better quality!

On a side note, I was just curious, how much do you ladies charge for your videos? I know it may be a trade secret and if so then don't worry about it but like I said I was just curious. I've basically been keeping the price that pops up when I upload the vids but I've been thinking about upping that price by at least a dollar. Not sure since I don't have lots of regulars yet. Don't want to scare potential guys off with super high prices lol

Thanks

I usually charge a dollar more than the minutes, if it is a 7min clip i charge $8. If it is hardcore or nude I will charge more.

I've gotten quite a few requests but I'm really uncomfortable talking in my videos. It just feels strange. Luckily I did get a request to make some ignore clips, YAY! Now if I can just get the motivation, all I want to do lately is lay in bed.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinsley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsley View Post
    I usually charge a dollar more than the minutes, if it is a 7min clip i charge $8. If it is hardcore or nude I will charge more.

I've gotten quite a few requests but I'm really uncomfortable talking in my videos. It just feels strange. Luckily I did get a request to make some ignore clips, YAY! Now if I can just get the motivation, all I want to do lately is lay in bed.
    Thanks! Talking will come easier later on I guess. When I first started camming (not that long ago but still) I would type and not talk. Eventually I started talking and the guys liked it more. I haven't talked on my clips yet (first few I recorded didn't have sound....didn't know till AFTER I was done) but the videos I've been doing didn't really require me to...I guess I will eventually lol

I don't want to fake any "dirty talk" because it would just be dumb and I wouldn't know what to say lol
    Last edited by janet36603; 11-06-2011 at 09:47 PM. Reason: mixed something up...need to go to bed lol

Thanks

With C4S, do guys usually come to your page without being directed? How is the traffic on there?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chesnii For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,780 Times in 4,982 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chesnii View Post
    Aw. What kind of issues- maybe something I can with (or anyone else)?
    EVERYTHING I tried to do, it kept giving me a "Try again" type of message. I was never able to sign up for the site, so I contacted support. They said they would go ahead and just create the account FOR me. When they emailed me my log-in info, even that wouldn't work.

Today I'm gonna try it with each of the three internet browsers that I have on this computer (Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer). If THAT doesn't work, then I really don't know what else to do, and I guess I'll just miss out on the site.

I"ll keep you posted. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME CONVERT MY clips....... FLIP VIDEO RECORDER MP4
    So I can put them up for clips for sale,I have looked into window movie maker and it will not let me drag and drop my clips,is there another converter,ANY HELP Would be very greatfull

Thank you Rosie

Banned
    Thanks

Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast