Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 576 to 584 of 584

Thread: extralunchmoney

  1. #576
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    I don't think there is a way to add tags to your profile or be found via that. The best ways I've found for finding new customers on here is the request page like you mentioned, and just making sure to upload frequent content to be on the front page as well as in searches with the tags on those. Also doing sales and making sure to set it so they display on the sales page, so you're seen on as many parts of the site as possible. There is also the 'discussions' part of the site where I think some sellers have had success with getting more notice/sales, but I've never tried posting there so not sure of how well it works.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solsikke For This Useful Post:


  3. #577
    Featured Member chloemay's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    799
    Thanks
    2,461
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Reading through the custom requests with offers for 10 credits for a 10 minute video makes me barf in my mouth a little. What the everlasting fuck is going through these cheapasses minds???

    PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"



  4. #578
    Featured Member justsometwat's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    869
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,516 Times in 520 Posts

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Models agree to them all of the time and the buyers think it's okay. No one tells them that 65 cents a minute is stupid and useless.


  5. #579
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked 4,353 Times in 1,685 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    I have a question about ELM goal videos:
    How many goal videos can you make a year?
    Last edited by DonaDiabla; 01-08-2017 at 02:25 AM.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  6. #580
    Featured Member caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    With My Posse
    Posts
    1,461
    Thanks
    1,603
    Thanked 4,441 Times in 1,037 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    Reading through the custom requests with offers for 10 credits for a 10 minute video makes me barf in my mouth a little. What the everlasting fuck is going through these cheapasses minds???
    The thing to remember about elm is that they rarely have well know clip producers or cammers active on the site. Most of the sellers are industry unknowns who aren't trying to create professionally lit HD quality videos (key word being most, as there are some). I tend to only respond to 50+ credit requests. If it says negotiable (and a lot do), I let them know I'd love to make their clip at $10 or 15 per minute which includes editing, professional lighting, & an hd cam. A surprising number of "10 credits for a 5 minute video" guys will eagerly shell over 50 credits for 5 minutes if they know they're getting a quality product.
    "What do you do for work bb?"


    Get 50% off lovense toys here

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  8. #581
    Featured Member caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    With My Posse
    Posts
    1,461
    Thanks
    1,603
    Thanked 4,441 Times in 1,037 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    I have a question about ELM goal videos:
    How many goal videos can you make a year?
    If I remember correctly, it's once per month. I maybe completely wrong though. if you don't get an answer here, I'd ask on their onsite forum (which isn't crazy active BUT i've found extremely useful as either members or the site itself tends to answer questions quickly there).
    "What do you do for work bb?"


    Get 50% off lovense toys here

  9. #582
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked 4,353 Times in 1,685 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Thanks, Caramelcraze


    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    If I remember correctly, it's once per month. I maybe completely wrong though. if you don't get an answer here, I'd ask on their onsite forum (which isn't crazy active BUT i've found extremely useful as either members or the site itself tends to answer questions quickly there).
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:


  11. #583
    Newbie
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Hya guys, wondering if anyone can help me?
    I am UK and just received a counter payment from the reference EXTRA LUNCH MONEY in my bank, I had an account with these guys about a year ago and closed it and there was some credits left I remember.
    Has anyone received a counter payment from them after they closed there account?
    The reason I am so concerned is that my crazy ex owes me a ton of money and this could also be his idea of a sick joke as the amount is very small. The fact the reference says extra lunch money could just be a coincidence.
    I have never known clip companies etc to pay counter payments ( an anonymous payment made directly into a account from a bank )

  12. #584
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 325 Times in 160 Posts

    Default Re: extralunchmoney

    Quote Originally Posted by lucymariexxxx View Post
    Hya guys, wondering if anyone can help me?
    I am UK and just received a counter payment from the reference EXTRA LUNCH MONEY in my bank, I had an account with these guys about a year ago and closed it and there was some credits left I remember.
    Has anyone received a counter payment from them after they closed there account?
    The reason I am so concerned is that my crazy ex owes me a ton of money and this could also be his idea of a sick joke as the amount is very small. The fact the reference says extra lunch money could just be a coincidence.
    I have never known clip companies etc to pay counter payments ( an anonymous payment made directly into a account from a bank )
    maybe contact ELM and ask them? it could be theyre just paying what was in the account I guess?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •