Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: extralunchmoney

Thanks

Default Re: extralunchmoney

I don't think there is a way to add tags to your profile or be found via that. The best ways I've found for finding new customers on here is the request page like you mentioned, and just making sure to upload frequent content to be on the front page as well as in searches with the tags on those. Also doing sales and making sure to set it so they display on the sales page, so you're seen on as many parts of the site as possible. There is also the 'discussions' part of the site where I think some sellers have had success with getting more notice/sales, but I've never tried posting there so not sure of how well it works.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solsikke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 515 Posts

Reading through the custom requests with offers for 10 credits for a 10 minute video makes me barf in my mouth a little. What the everlasting fuck is going through these cheapasses minds???

PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chloemay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 592 Posts

Models agree to them all of the time and the buyers think it's okay. No one tells them that 65 cents a minute is stupid and useless.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,932 Times in 1,890 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I have a question about ELM goal videos:
    How many goal videos can you make a year?
    Last edited by DonaDiabla; 01-08-2017 at 02:25 AM.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 Times in 1,106 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    Reading through the custom requests with offers for 10 credits for a 10 minute video makes me barf in my mouth a little. What the everlasting fuck is going through these cheapasses minds???
    The thing to remember about elm is that they rarely have well know clip producers or cammers active on the site. Most of the sellers are industry unknowns who aren't trying to create professionally lit HD quality videos (key word being most, as there are some). I tend to only respond to 50+ credit requests. If it says negotiable (and a lot do), I let them know I'd love to make their clip at $10 or 15 per minute which includes editing, professional lighting, & an hd cam. A surprising number of "10 credits for a 5 minute video" guys will eagerly shell over 50 credits for 5 minutes if they know they're getting a quality product.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 Times in 1,106 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    I have a question about ELM goal videos:
    How many goal videos can you make a year?
    If I remember correctly, it's once per month. I maybe completely wrong though. if you don't get an answer here, I'd ask on their onsite forum (which isn't crazy active BUT i've found extremely useful as either members or the site itself tends to answer questions quickly there).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thanks, Caramelcraze

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    If I remember correctly, it's once per month. I maybe completely wrong though. if you don't get an answer here, I'd ask on their onsite forum (which isn't crazy active BUT i've found extremely useful as either members or the site itself tends to answer questions quickly there).
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Hya guys, wondering if anyone can help me?
    I am UK and just received a counter payment from the reference EXTRA LUNCH MONEY in my bank, I had an account with these guys about a year ago and closed it and there was some credits left I remember.
    Has anyone received a counter payment from them after they closed there account?
    The reason I am so concerned is that my crazy ex owes me a ton of money and this could also be his idea of a sick joke as the amount is very small. The fact the reference says extra lunch money could just be a coincidence.
    I have never known clip companies etc to pay counter payments ( an anonymous payment made directly into a account from a bank )

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucymariexxxx View Post
    Hya guys, wondering if anyone can help me?
    I am UK and just received a counter payment from the reference EXTRA LUNCH MONEY in my bank, I had an account with these guys about a year ago and closed it and there was some credits left I remember.
    Has anyone received a counter payment from them after they closed there account?
    The reason I am so concerned is that my crazy ex owes me a ton of money and this could also be his idea of a sick joke as the amount is very small. The fact the reference says extra lunch money could just be a coincidence.
    I have never known clip companies etc to pay counter payments ( an anonymous payment made directly into a account from a bank )
    maybe contact ELM and ask them? it could be theyre just paying what was in the account I guess?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me if this site is worth it if I'm trans? I used the transsexuals filter on the site and there were only like 10 requests or something for the past few years.. Is there potentially another site I should be looking at or can I give this one a try? I really like the look of this site, because I don't have any experience with camming or making vids, so this seems nice because I can take requests.

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by kanad3 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if this site is worth it if I'm trans? I used the transsexuals filter on the site and there were only like 10 requests or something for the past few years.. Is there potentially another site I should be looking at or can I give this one a try? I really like the look of this site, because I don't have any experience with camming or making vids, so this seems nice because I can take requests.
    I know that manyvids not only opened up to, but encouraged trans people to join and sell clips on their site. You can read a little about them here: http://adult-income.com/manyvids-clipstore/

You can get requests through their message system (I do).

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinna (2pee4you) View Post
    I know that manyvids not only opened up to, but encouraged trans people to join and sell clips on their site. You can read a little about them here: http://adult-income.com/manyvids-clipstore/

You can get requests through their message system (I do).

Thanks for the tip. I forgot to mention that I did look at manyvids but people were saying that not many went to the site and I also read something about having issues getting paid. However, I might as well register I guess and see how it goes on a couple sites at once.

Edit: many people also said the contests were bad and the site was better for people who already had a camsite following.

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by kanad3 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I forgot to mention that I did look at manyvids but people were saying that not many went to the site and I also read something about having issues getting paid. However, I might as well register I guess and see how it goes on a couple sites at once.

Edit: many people also said the contests were bad and the site was better for people who already had a camsite following.
    Hey there, I would like to answer to all these points but this is indeed the wrong thread for that My opinion about that in short: manyvids > elm. Although manyvids = not awesome either.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Has anyone received their 1099 from ELM yet?

Thanks

I haven't. I haven't gotten 1099s from anyone yet.

Thanks

i've been wondering, what if a guy wants to send us a gift card while we're texting is it still against the rules? just as a gift but not a different way to pay for the content on my page

Thanks

I've only been on elm for a couple days. What is with all of the guys who message just to ask if I have kik? It's annoying. I don't and never have had kik and have no interest in adding any more apps to my already overloaded phone, unless I can make some serious $ from it. I'm guessing these are just timewasters.
    Grab life by the balls.

Get paid to sext here

Thanks

Kik chat is really popular with the guys on ELM. Some of the ones who ask will try to get you to talk for free or next to nothing, but many others will pay good amounts for sexting sessions or weekly photo subscriptions. If you decide it's something you want to try out, just write up a saved response that you can copy-paste with your different Kik options and prices to weed out the time wasters who only want to chat for free/cheap.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solsikke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I created a custom video clip for a guy. I let him know that it was filmed. He sent credits in escrow, I sent him his custom video clip, and then sent me a message that he liked it and that I could mark it as complete. I marked it as completed. The problem now is that when I check the escrow it says waiting on the buyer. I'm paranoid that he got the clip and isn't going to pay. Can they do that on there? Sorry, if I sound like an idiot. I'm still a newbie to extralunchmoney.
    Grab life by the balls.

Get paid to sext here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

If after 3 days he doesn't complete the escrow on his end you can do It and still get your $$. The only time you wouldn't is if he disputes that you did what he requested and after looking it over support rules in his favor. I've even gotten paid when a guy closed his account before completing the escrow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Is anyone with the ELM affiliate program?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Is anyone with the ELM affiliate program?
    Aren't all models automatically signed up with their "affiliate program"?

It's not that great of a program, If I remember right, you only make a percent off the first credit package that the person purchases.

I've made a few dollars here & there through it, I just add "?ref_user=MyName" to the end of every ELM promotional link I use.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Anika For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It has died over there for me. I was meeting pay out like once a month, but now suddenly I am not making any sales. I keep deleting all of my content from there and removing it from my regular updates, but I am not sure if I should just leave my content up and hope that I make sales sometimes. Everyone keeps asking for KIK there, but they are all virgin buyers and of course none of them have names I recognize and none of them buy my content. I am getting tired of my regular updates not selling there.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    It has died over there for me. I was meeting pay out like once a month, but now suddenly I am not making any sales. I keep deleting all of my content from there and removing it from my regular updates, but I am not sure if I should just leave my content up and hope that I make sales sometimes. Everyone keeps asking for KIK there, but they are all virgin buyers and of course none of them have names I recognize and none of them buy my content. I am getting tired of my regular updates not selling there.
    Same here. I haven't made diddly squat on there in about a month now. I do get tons of kik user name requests though. When I tell them that I will sell them my kik user name, I don't hear anything back. A lot of cheap guys offering 5-10 credits for very specific video clips, specific outfits and wanting the video clips to be 30 minutes or longer. The most ridiculous one was a guy who wanted me to record a video every time after I went to the bathroom(#1 and 2, he said), every day for a week and tell him about it for 10 credits. Cheap asshats.
    Grab life by the balls.

Get paid to sext here

34. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thank you, WendiStarr for bring up the whole specific outfit thing. I do not understand why guys are requesting the most outrageous outfits ever. Extralunchmoney used to be so fun before guys say message me on kik before doing the video

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Same here. I haven't made diddly squat on there in about a month now. I do get tons of kik user name requests though. When I tell them that I will sell them my kik user name, I don't hear anything back. A lot of cheap guys offering 5-10 credits for very specific video clips, specific outfits and wanting the video clips to be 30 minutes or longer. The most ridiculous one was a guy who wanted me to record a video every time after I went to the bathroom(#1 and 2, he said), every day for a week and tell him about it for 10 credits. Cheap asshats.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast