Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: extralunchmoney

Thanks

Default Re: extralunchmoney

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCupcakes View Post
    Benic was super helpful in fixing my site issue and I like the site flow. So far I love the site. I got a message talking about some profile updates they did to make it look snazzier so I'm excited to check that out. Already sold 2 pairs of nylons and a bunch of old content I had laying around so I cant complain =)

Awesome! Glad to hear you like to new profile and job page redesign...also happy to hear you get some sales!

We added a link section on our seller's profiles to allow sellers to promote their other sites, blogs, or even wishlists. We understand you guys all have lives outside of ELM so it's a good way to promote your other stuff...even if it's on our competitors... at the end of the day you guys are in it to make money so we're just here to help.
    Extra Lunch Money is in beta... (the custom adult digital marketplace)

Follow us on twitter @extralunchmoney
    Check out the ELM blog
    Check out Offbeatr - Crowdfunding for Adult Projects
    Watch our most recent adult industry worker interview

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to benic For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DiamondCupcakes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 428 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I have a quick question. I did an escrow and marked the job as complete and sent the video to the guy who watched it but did not release the funds to me. Is it possible that we can send content we agreed to do and the guys can review it, use the video for his pleasure and deny or not release the escrow funds? I mean he did already see the video. I just know there are some sneaky guys out there so had to ask. Thanks again!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondCupcakes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a quick question. I did an escrow and marked the job as complete and sent the video to the guy who watched it but did not release the funds to me. Is it possible that we can send content we agreed to do and the guys can review it, use the video for his pleasure and deny or not release the escrow funds? I mean he did already see the video. I just know there are some sneaky guys out there so had to ask. Thanks again!
    Great question. The point of escrow is to protect both buyers and sellers. In the case of buyers it's to protect them from paying a seller credits and then having the seller not do the work asked for. In the case of sellers we have escrow to protect sellers from the case that you mention - she makes content for him, but ends up not getting paid.

The way it works now is once a seller has accepted a buyer's escrow funding the buyer no longer has the ability to directly cancel the escrow payment. At this point the credits have been deducted from his account and are held by our website. This means even if after you deliver the product and the buyer decides not to complete the escrow payment he can't take back his credits. In these situations once a seller or buyer contacts us we will review the case (looking at messages sent and files sent) and decide who should get the credits.

As long as a seller has made the effort to complete the job as communicated we typically will transfer the credits to the seller. It's not a perfect system, but it's been good so far at keeping everyone honest.

Check out the ELM blog

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Ok thank you for clarifying! I just wanted to make sure that the buyer could not watch the video and cancel just to get his money back after he's had his fun ;-)
    Thanks again for your response. You guys rock!
    Xoxoxox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondCupcakes For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member domino.damoiselle's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had good luck with Extra Lunch Money. It's good to make a few extra bucks here and there. I haven't been camming as much recently, so I haven't been pushing my videos, but when I do I always have decent luck. They're very responsive whenever I've had questions. I have a bit of a problem with my Payoneer account, but that's not really their fault.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by domino.damoiselle View Post
    I've had good luck with Extra Lunch Money. It's good to make a few extra bucks here and there. I haven't been camming as much recently, so I haven't been pushing my videos, but when I do I always have decent luck. They're very responsive whenever I've had questions. I have a bit of a problem with my Payoneer account, but that's not really their fault.
    Sending you a PM now, I'll do my best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think it is absolutely fantastic for extra work...I have been on it a few days and it is already keeping me busy girls!.......So yes, likealot

I have had one problem twice so far and hope it is something on my end....

I get a request....I agree.....the bread goes to escrow.....I accept, now comes the problem.
    When I try to upload the request for customer review, it always tells me file too large, error 600 or something....please report to admin...

Yesterday I promised a client delivery that same day, but I could not upload it, I was there till 4 in the morning setting up a dropbox account to send the file.....somehow...once he got them, the client said, now go to bed! lol
    I hope I am making a mistake, it would be great to upload the work there
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicolot View Post
    I think it is absolutely fantastic for extra work...I have been on it a few days and it is already keeping me busy girls!.......So yes, likealot

I have had one problem twice so far and hope it is something on my end....

I get a request....I agree.....the bread goes to escrow.....I accept, now comes the problem.
    When I try to upload the request for customer review, it always tells me file too large, error 600 or something....please report to admin...

Yesterday I promised a client delivery that same day, but I could not upload it, I was there till 4 in the morning setting up a dropbox account to send the file.....somehow...once he got them, the client said, now go to bed! lol
    I hope I am making a mistake, it would be great to upload the work there
    Thanks
    Glad to hear it's keeping you busy

Right now we have a limit of 500 mb per file uploaded. You can attach multiple files, but the max per file is 500mb. So in cases where the file is larger than 500mb we recommend a file splitter like HJSPLIT (http://www.hjsplit.org/).

We're working on a way to up the amount that can be uploaded. If you have issues in the future and need our help don't hesitate to contact us through our support email [email protected].

Check out the ELM blog

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Does anyone know where you can see how much the person is offering for a job under the "requests" section? I see the request and click under more info but dont see how much is offered for the job =/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondCupcakes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does anyone know where you can see how much the person is offering for a job under the "requests" section? I see the request and click under more info but dont see how much is offered for the job =/
    When buyers post requests it's optional for them to enter an amount they want to offer for the job. That's why you don't see the amount on all the requests. If you think the job is interesting, you can message them and ask and then go from there.

Check out the ELM blog

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good to see you around here Benic!

Having legal issues? Let my attorney handle the job. Over 30 years experience. Contact me below.
    Exotic Dancers and Cam Girls -- YOUR social network is here! Join Wiazza.com TODAY!
    email: jay at deltahousemarketing dot com or skype: LAJConsulting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaHouseJay View Post
    Good to see you around here Benic!
    Hey Jay! Yup been here for a little while now. SW is a great. Welcome!

Check out the ELM blog

Thanks

Thanks man... It's nice to see some familiarity here.. just joined last month

Having legal issues? Let my attorney handle the job. Over 30 years experience. Contact me below.
    Exotic Dancers and Cam Girls -- YOUR social network is here! Join Wiazza.com TODAY!
    email: jay at deltahousemarketing dot com or skype: LAJConsulting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by benic View Post
    When buyers post requests it's optional for them to enter an amount they want to offer for the job. That's why you don't see the amount on all the requests. If you think the job is interesting, you can message them and ask and then go from there.
    Sweet thanks Benic =)
    Your the best!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,444 Times in 1,420 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

bumping

Semi-related - anyone getting paid out via payza (alertpay) method? I heard some crappy things about payza and i have a large amount to cashout - so im hesitant.

that said - I'm really loving ELM. great site.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLavender View Post
    And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,219 Times in 1,618 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Hayden, if you want to wait, I currently have two pending transfers from Payza. The first should be in my bank tomorrow or Tuesday. I used Alertpay without any problems, but this is the first time I have used it as Payza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Vlodina View Post
    Hayden, if you want to wait, I currently have two pending transfers from Payza. The first should be in my bank tomorrow or Tuesday. I used Alertpay without any problems, but this is the first time I have used it as Payza.
    Thanks Vlodina! Let me know?

And I agree with the "what r u in the mood for" I want to say "well actually I want to go to bed but I need to pay my electric bill so lets just go pvt so I can fake being turned on by a close up of ur penis on ur cam and get this over with"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to HaydenBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    bumping

Semi-related - anyone getting paid out via payza (alertpay) method? I heard some crappy things about payza and i have a large amount to cashout - so im hesitant.

that said - I'm really loving ELM. great site.
    So far we haven't had any complaints from sellers with regards to getting money through Payza. However, if you do have issues let us know. If there are big issues we will look at finding an alternative to them.

Glad you liking ELM. Thanks for being part of the community!

Check out the ELM blog

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thanks Benic!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 307 Posts

I've been using Payza and it's working fine for me

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neliana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I withdrew my first Payza money on the 12th and it was meant to take 3-5 days (I'm assuming working days) and I still don't have it. Probably just delayed, but this is annoying as I could do with the cash. So it's only to be expected that my c4s cheque is taking longer to clear than normal too! Grr. Rant over! Xxx

Edit: Payza is kosher, just running late. Got money in my bank today. X
    Last edited by Vlodina; 06-21-2012 at 09:29 AM.

The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

Thanks

i joined but havent really done anything with it yet, i havent verified myself or anything yet, just wanted to get an update on this site, how are you girls doing on it? least its lasted longer than SMW lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie85
    i joined but havent really done anything with it yet, i havent verified myself or anything yet, just wanted to get an update on this site, how are you girls doing on it? least its lasted longer than SMW lol
    Well, I uploaded 70 clips over a couple of days, and have sold nothing since. X

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 326 Posts

I just started and it's been a little slow on sales. Their support is awesome though.

Thanks

Quick question for all of you who are on ELM and also use other sites (mgf, kinkbomb, c4s, etc...)... how much on average do you guys sell through those places a day / month? Since we only know what we see on ELM, and we hear how it's slow, just want to know how we compare to other sites so we can figure out ways to help improve sales for our sellers. Let me know, thanks!

Check out the ELM blog

39. The Following User Says Thank You to benic For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast