Thread: Hiring Web Cam Models/Strippers

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Hiring Web Cam Models/Strippers

Hello girls,

Looking to empower yourselves?
    Want to make more money?
    Only want to work part-time?

I'm looking for other females in the area to hire as beautiful models/strippers with high energy and that love to have fun! Must be motivated to make money!

We pride ourselves in a being a very professional and upstanding company. We have a 20 person staff at our north Phoenix location and have a fun family type of environment. The owners of the company have been in the Internet Business since 1995 and own several Internet based companies.

For qualified models/strippers starting pay is $22.50 per hour with 20 hours guaranteed, but you have the potential to earn much more through commission and various bonuses/incentive programs.

Come work in a safe, secure, and professional work environment with all the training, support and equipment provided. Privacy blocks available.

Models/strippers must be over 18 years of age and have a valid ID.

Please respond to this job posting with a contact email and we will set up an interview with all qualified candidates.

Thank you!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Hiring Web Cam Models/Strippers

Good Day Ladies!

The Rooftop Exotic Nite Club in Negril, Jamaica would love to have some fun loving, energetic, beautiful dancers Fly in to join our team. We have a very impressive package, clean, comfortable, and serene accommodations, round the clock security and drivers.This is a great oppurtunity for some tropical exposure! Contact me if ur interested! [email protected]! Have a blessed day!

Thanks

[CENTER]Webcam Models Desired:
    We are looking for some hot girls and guys to simply go to our site and create a profile with a few pics and possibly record a few videos from your webcam.
    This is a new webcam site that we have started and for the moment we are needing real performer profiles.
    What our site offers if you decide to work with us on a long term basis:
    *60% commision on private chat sessions, tips as well as your video sales.
    *Payment is sent out when payout amount is reached. (you set this amount). So this could be daily, weekly etc.
    *Payment sent to you discreetly through Paypal or by check from Mach5 Holdings.
    *All personal information is strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone under no circumstances.
    *We will be running contest and awarding bonuses for monthly highest earners.
    *Excellent personal and friendly customer service.
    Requirements:
    Must be 18 years or older and be able to prove with scan copy of a photo ID.
    Have a computer...one with a dual core processor or higher is recommended.
    A good quality webcam
    High speed internet.
    The better equipment you have the more money you will earn...not necessary to have in the beginning but something to consider. We recommend to our models to take their first paycheck and invest in a good webcam and faster internet access.
    An uploading bandwidth of 1mb or higher is recommended.
    The benefit of working a small site is that you will have less competition for clients than the larger sites. But as you know it takes time to grow. We have launched a massive campaign to attract customers for you. So within time you will be own your way to earning up big money. You set your own hours and work as much as you want. But for now all we are looking for are new performer profiles. As our traffic increase we will contact you through email letting you know the status of our traffic and the best times to log in.
    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
    Again, we would love to have your profile on our site...
    Thank you,
    Malisa at Sensual Sex Tube

Thanks
    Thanked 11,348 Times in 1,932 Posts
    My Mood
    Hungover

^paypal regularly freezes adult payouts and is not adult friendly. you need an adult friendly payment processor or youre risking model's earnings

no one wants to pay the $25 ad fee except KWIM?

your domain is owned by a male name, no need to lie about your gender.
    your site says copyright 2007-2011 but was registered in 2011, did it used to be another site?

self-set minimum payout is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    So how many stumps can you fit in your pussy?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roast For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All payments thru paypal and checks are from Mach5 Holdings. NO models earnings will ever be at risk. We have CCBill as our payment processor, which is adult friendly.

Regarding $25.00 add fee? no clue what you are talking about there.
    Models are not charged any fees. They receive a 60% revenue share across the board.

As far as my gender goes: I am very much all woman, Yes the domain name is registered to a male which happens to be the co-owner **my husband** I run all aspects of this business.

The domain name as well as the site were both created in 2011.
    2007 was when the webcam script was created.

And we do offer models to set there own payout starting at $100.00

Sensual Sex Tube is once again a new site ran by myself with very minimal help from anyone else.

We have great customer support and I am here to help any model make the most out of their experience here at Sensual Sex Tube.

[/LEFT]

Thanks
    Thanked 11,348 Times in 1,932 Posts
    My Mood
    Hungover

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlicious View Post
    All payments thru paypal .... are from Mach5 Holdings. NO models earnings will ever be at risk.
    PayPal monitors its online presence so by openly stating what company you plan to bill through you're already putting models earnings at risk. This forum is indexed by bots, so.... yea. Unless you're willing to pay frozen earnings & say so in a way that is legally binding, just stick with CCBill or Payoneer since more models have the latter.

So models earnings are never at risk? You offer full chargeback protection?

Regarding $25.00 add fee? no clue what you are talking about there.
    It costs $25 to post a Job ad. By tacking onto KWIM's post you're avoiding the fee. Read the top of the board.

And we do offer models to set there own payout starting at $100.00
    lol. that's deceptive. you should say that instead.

$100 is high for a brand new site with no traffic. Since your payout is 60% models with their own traffic wont divert it to your site so theyll expect you to have paying traffic already. Start at $25 or $50 or you won't get many new signups. Most dont trust startups since \startups tend to fail and run away with earnings (I can name 3 off the top of my head and at least 2 that will probably disappear in the next 6months). Setting a minimum payout so high when your traffic is so low is a red flag for most performers.

But hey at least this isnt another studio ad. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    So how many stumps can you fit in your pussy?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roast For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well said Roast!

Thanks

Thank you for the advice Roast.

As far as using Paypal to send money from one individual to another..well
    been doing that for nearly 10 years now. Do not see how they would even have the right to freeze funds that are transferred from our banking account to our paypal account..but hey for whatever reason that might happen...there is more where that came from.

We will also send checks free of charge or even money orders if needed. All performers are guaranteed their money. We have been in business now for 13 yrs. The cam site is new but we are not. Only our customers are billed through CCbill. The only merchant/processors associated with our site. Which as stated before is adult friendly. And yes we do offer full chargeback protection to our performers. Cant say the same for the users that initiate the chargebacks. They unfortunately will be banned from the
    site for good.

About the $25 dollar fee to post an ad...I appoligize to KWIM. I
    thought the forum was free. Will not happen again.

As far as min payout...good advice. We will check into that. We do not have a problem dropping that to $25 or $50 to start out with.

And last but not least pertaining to new startups failing and taking off with earnings....that would be unethical and very unprofessional. For any business to succeed then you must take care of your employees as well as your customers! Of course we want to do well with our new startup but I will NOT take advantage of the models and customers that make the site what it is and will become... Thats would be down right ignorant.

Once again KWIM i do apologize for coming into your thread and intruding, that was not my intent.. I wish all of you the best of luck and thanks anyway.

Malisa at Sensual Sex Tube