Thread: best phonesex company's to work for!

Thanks

Default best phonesex company's to work for!

I was wondering if anyone knew the best phone sex company's to work for. I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on how to have phonesex.
    kisses

Pamela

Default Re: best phonesex company's to work for!

There is a company where you are actually an employee. 3 of these types of co's i know of actually. You get paid $8 per hour of no talk time. Of course more money when you get a call and more when you build up requests. $9 evening shifts. Full and part time positions.

The only thing i did not care about this type of company is that you can not hang up your phone. must wear a headset. No cordless. You get a lunch/dinner break, 30 minutes, and 2 15 minute breaks i believe if you work full time.

I like a dispatch service. No trolling chat rooms. pay starts kinda low with some. Some pay more based on accents, and experience. But you are going to get calls sent to you, the only thing you have to do is wait for the phone to ring, and get repeat customers. Best if you have no taboos.

And a troll service, when you go to chat rooms for customers, pay is a little higher, but you muust work for the customers. Not for most people.

All different types. These are a few of the most popular right now.
    Also some are throwing webcam in with phone, more money again.

Phone sex is really not what alot of people think. I felt more like a therapist then a woman who should masturbate. the majority of the calls i got where from gay men (or said they where), and wanted to vent. Alot of role playing, which is the easy calls. And some guys who don't know what the hell they want. Tough. You have to get them going.

I can give more detail if you would like. Lots of PSo's operate in different ways. I got to know my callers with a phone relationship. And that makes a huge difference in earnings!

Pamela

Thanks

Please share more information about the phone sex company's, such as urls.

How much money average low/high, could a person earn giving phone sex?

Are their any dangers of the callers finding the phone sex operators location and identity?

thanks, Pamela
    Sexy Virtual Humans
    http://www.AILust.com
    powered by artificial intelligence

Pamela

Hey there!!! Nice to here from you again. Yes if you do call backs and don't block out your number with *67 (which is free) they get your number. Always use *67.

I for a few years put in almost 40 hours a week, and made fantastic money.
    Low...32 or lower cents per minute talk time.
    Good $1:00 per minute talk time
    High $2:00 per minute talk time.

Always keep in mind you have to build up requests, then your earnings go up.

I know of MANY phone sex companies out there. They are nice people. But i would (and this is me) stay away from companies that are not independantly owned.
    Or a company that wants you to troll chat, that would suck.

Thanks

hi hun,i own a site,and would like to add phone sex to it,could i get some info on the companies,thanks bunches,,,,,holly

Thanks

I was wondering what type of company do you work for pamela. I working for a company right now and making pretty good money. Would you recommend for a girl to work for two different company's
    kisses

Pamela

If you have time, work for two different companies, that way you meet many different types of callers, and make more money! What i did instead was stayed with one company, and was actually a day Op. But logged on a few nights a week at times, and talked with different callers, made more money! I loved talking to them. Phone sex is a fun job, but not made for everyone.

I worked for a dispatch company. Calls where sent to me. I will NOT troll chat.

ALso read your contract and see if you are allowed to work for another co. while working for the one you do now. ALOT don't allow this.

I signed a contract, that 6 months after leaving the company i can not do phone sex. Yea...well i was not thinking. Another point, don't take customers from one company to another. I am sure you don't but alot of companies lose good clients when operators do that.

But i am counting the months, and going back to phone. I miss it!!!

Pamela

Banned
    Thanks

Bump this thread!!!LOL

Thanks

Hello Pamela!!

Would you mind PMing me some of those companies, I'm with one now (They are awesome) but would like to have a second biz to work with on sloooow days.
    Thank you for post!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,097 Times in 4,215 Posts

This thread is back from 2003, no idea why this Alex person decided to bump it.

Pamela's account has been deleted as you can see by the fact that it's no longer clickable, so you are not going to see a response from her as that account does not exist.

Maybe someone else can answer you though.

Thanks

Thanks LL... I used to be a frequent poster here (Deleted that account), and left to chase other $$$ makers. LOL, I look like a goob. I thought she had some special profile, I didn't even look at the posting date. Thank you again.

And as for that Alex loser.... people like that make me sick! Where is the MOD to ban this person?