Thread: Hott 22

Thanks

Default Hott 22

Hi guys,

I wanted to know if there is any updated information about this club. I used the search function and couldn't find anything from the past few months. I am black, 5'9" lost a of of weight and I need a new scene. The go-go scene is dying and I have bills to pay. So any insight would help.
    Ain't nothing more important than the mula!!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Default Re: Hott 22

I'd also love to hear anything about this place!

15% Off Website Orders w/ code 'STRIPPERWEB'

Thanks

I worked there two summers ago and was not impressed at all. I only stayed for a fri n sat night. What would u like to know?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I have a couple of friends who are currently working there (although not for long; every one of them is looking at other clubs right now), and this is what I've heard from them:

- yes, you would get hired.
    - lots of extras are happening in that place. (At least one of my friends is making "clean" money, but her income has gone WAY down.)
    - the price of VIP has gone up, with no increase in how much the dancer gets; additionally, they've hired a VIP hostess, who apparently does nothing but campaign for tips for herself.
    - without any decrease in house fees, there has been talk of Hott22 going the way of taking a cut of every $20 dance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to misslizzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

in addition.. lol
    clean money is close to impossible on weekdays when regulars frequent
    there is potential to make money without touching a cock on the weekends
    management caters to extra so he takes more than half out of VIP rooms and sooner or later will start taxing dances
    management has ruined Hott 22
    it use to be a great place to work where touching and prostitution was not tolerated
    now management thinks he is a pimp
    if you are looking for a safe place to do your thing than i think this is the place for you.. expect lots of competition and cattiness lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Man... I miss when Kevin was the "good cop" as far as the bosses there.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,563 Times in 4,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical

this club semi-sucked in the early 00's. It totally sucks now !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

To be fair, there used to be sort of a cycle of insanity and money in there. Like, sometimes, it would be really great money with low insanity and no extras. Then, you could still get money, but there might be either insanity OR extras. Then they'd clean it up for a while and the money would drop and come back, and the extras would stay minimal. Now, by all reports, it's just crazy, full of extras, and has little income potential.

Thanks

I agree with MissLizzy, this club didn't always suck. 5 years ago, I banked here every night with no-touch lap dances and very, very little touching in the VIP. Then psycho Kevin came in and ruined the whole vibe. Now, it sounds like "cool" Kevin has caught onto the douchey, power trippin' attitude.. What a shame.
    Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans

Veteran Member
    Thanks

the above posts are 100% correct. they overbook girls, probably because they charge something like 75 to work on weekends, and i think 50 on weekdays, plus a min 25 tip to the DJ. i could be off a little; once those figures were presented to me i decided to never go back. and you know it's bad when the girls known for giving extras are trying to find new places to work because so many others are doing it for less. also, the location of the club generally attracts... a less than desirable crowd.

enough of being a downer though! i would suggest some other clubs in the area, but my knowledge is limited to what others have told me. i know that delilah's in manville is slow, but generally has good clientele. also, the club has lost their spot in sayreville to a previous owner. don't know how it is there, never been. the other two clubs in manville and toms river have, as a result, been swamped with girls, and less money to go around. although i think if you try toms river you'd have better luck than manville.

another club that has decent money-making potential is go go rama in laurence harbor, but i hear you have to be ok with guys touching your boobs, and i mean groping. also, they have weird scheduling, not too sure, but i hear the money is consistent, and good.

i personally have given up on NJ altogether and have started heading out west to PA. i may come back in the summer and try bare exposure in atlantic city, the money is excellent there during that season, but because it's so well known, management tends to fire/fine excessively. please also note though, that i have not worked there so this is all hearsay. if you can travel to PA, i'd recommend gentlemen's club 10, i only auditioned for a night and did okay. customers were VERY polite, as was the DJ and management. what i don't like though is that to get paid for lap dances you basically have to hustle your ass off for tips, as they take half or MORE (i know!!) for the dances. but you can walk around doing dollar dances instead and they don't get a dime also, housefees were low, and no schedule required.

sorry for rambling, hope this helps!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

in case anyone cares: 50 on sun-wend and 90 on thur-sat and 20 tip out for DJ
    the money IMO is still good on saturday and as long as he doesn't charge per dance yet i think worth the trip
    UNLESS you have a problem with watching a guy get jerked off next to you in the lap dance room LOL
    I've switched to more "clean" clubs and have been disappointed about how my money has dropped
    at the end of the day though ... things are so crazy and out in the open now there
    I can't wait for new management so I can return

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Do you think I could go audition and get hired the same night to work? I can only make it for saturday. Kind of nervous about going since its over 5hrs for me. Any advise ladies?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by la429 View Post
    I can't wait for new management so I can return
    That's unlikely to ever happen, at least while we're still pretty enough to strip. Kevin has been at least part-owner of Hott for a couple of years now. The era is over.