Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Camroom Decor

Thanks

Default Camming set ups in small/awkward shaped rooms

I know ive seen some threads on this, but can i find them? nope!

Basically my cam room just isn't working for me, it needs completely redesigning. Lengthwise it fits a single bed but literally only just. I do have a single bed and mattress but the metal frame is very noisy so its currently in storage. Im currently camming from a wicker chair which is very comfortable, but it was recently pointed out to me it looks like an old lady chair :p

I really need to find the old threads because i cant afford to keep buying stuff and then a month later realising it wasnt suitable, im balls deep into operation clear my debts :p

eta: im also thinking about painting the wall, im very pale but thats kind of part of my thing, most articles about colour are about how to make yourself look less pale, so no idea what colour to go for at all!

Just to give you an idea of the stupid room! http://prntscr.com/dcpnhi
    Last edited by Sally Says; 11-28-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,448 Times in 1,821 Posts

Default Re: Camming set ups in small/awkward shaped rooms

I used to cam from a comfortable dining chair. You can get high backed office chairs for less than 100 that tilt back too. At the moment I'm camming from the sofa, which has sloping arms so it's comfortable to lean back with cushions. I think a warm background colour would be best, which compliments your skin tone.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: Cam Girl Bed Room Ideas? Clothing Ideas?

Well, I'm a very creative person, so I have decorated the wall of my cam corner with my own drawings. Not only looks nice but good conversation starter, too. Guys often aask me if I drew them and compliment them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to porcelaingirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,988 Times in 2,690 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Re: Camroom Decor

I get super bored of my cam backgrounds so I just decided to make interchangeable backgrounds out of an IKEA curtain holder. Now I have 5 different looks I can change on the fly.
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, Cams, EuroLive. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for SM pvts/Gold shows!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

"Cam models are a luxury, not a requirement to live." - Issabelle

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Can anyone recommend a really comfortable chair to cam in? I currently have a chase lounge and its just awkward. I have it at an awkward angle and now I'm getting shoulder and neck issues from leaning to the left all the time.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,842 Times in 3,933 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

FYI guys checkout our local Kroger or whatever grocery store for a after 4th Of July discount on fairy lights.

I got these for $4 a piece.

and the tiny ones too. A long strand. But these require double A batteries. I think I may give them away.

Earlier in the month I snatched up two rope light sets for $10 a piece, discounted at the grocery store.

Just a little camroom inspiration to get you in the mood. So it's possible to find good stuff in places you may not normally look.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,678 Times in 7,178 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Pretty^!
    We don't have Kroeger, I think we're getting them?aybe World Market would have some of that^

12. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Susperia View Post
    Can anyone recommend a really comfortable chair to cam in? I currently have a chase lounge and its just awkward. I have it at an awkward angle and now I'm getting shoulder and neck issues from leaning to the left all the time.
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I hate to think you were left hanging.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Pretty^!
    We don't have Kroeger, I think we're getting them? maybe World Market would have some of that^
    You don't have a mid level grocery store in your location? Stores like Fresh Market or Wholefoods may not be the best places to search for discounts, but if you have other alternatives in your city, it could work. Is World Market an upscale spot?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,678 Times in 7,178 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Well, it's kinda like a lesser version of Crate n Barrel..I believe we have Fresh Market, only been in there once

Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,119 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Kroger isn't called Kroger in every state. According to their website, some of their store names are: Kroger, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Food 4 Less (Southern CA, NV, IN and IL), King Soopers, Smith’s, Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace, Dillons, QFC, City Market, Bakers, Cala Bell, Foods Co., Gerbes, Hilander, Owen's, Pay Less and Jay C.

I think the Safeway stores would be considered pretty similar, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,288 Times in 1,526 Posts

[Warning and sorry in advance for the wall of text. I wanted to address all the topics that were combined into this thread.]

My cam furniture and setup has changed a few times since the last time I posted in here. I think I have a problem with having the same setup for too long. For a while I was camming from my bed then I got bored and did a desk setup, got bored again and did a floor setup, then a couch setup, then a sofa chair setup and now I'm back to a bed setup. I'm never satisfied I guess.

For the longest time I cammed out of my bedroom but longed to have a separate room just for camming. I finally moved into a few apartments where I was able to have a room just for camming but then my earnings shifted so I had to downsize and get roommates. Now I'm back to camming from my bedroom. I'm working on getting my earnings back to where they were as well as make more because although my living situation is fine now I want a camroom again dammit.

I love seeing the different room setups and ideas. I tend to peak into rooms on all the major camsites to see what type of decor/setup models have. I also love watching Youtube apartment/house, office and studio tours. I see quite a few beauty guru rooms and camrooms with string lights and I love the look...especially when its paired with curtains on the wall. I think that will be the next look I do for my cam space.

I just recently got done looking at pictures of Khloe and Kourtney's home on Architectural Digest. When I saw these rooms I instantly thought "Omg that would be the dopest camroom/place to cam.". I absolutely love the look of these rooms.

Was watching Jared Polin aka FroknowsPhoto studio setup the other day. I think he has a loft apartment and uses it as his studio and OMG it made want a loft so bad.

My ultimate goal is get a place that has a huge open space like a finished basement or attic. I was even thinking about renting an artist loft or buying a house that has a pool house or has enough land to be able to build a pool house type of add-on. I would make the space sound proof and turn it into a full fledged photography, videography and live broadcasting studio. Since I like to keep changing my setup I think it would be great to have a few different stations. So separate from my production studio I'd have different cam stations setup i.e. desk, bed, living room and a floor lounge so that I can have the freedom to cam in whatever setting that I feel like that day. That is my ultimate dream setup and future goal.

Anyways below was my setup before I downsized. Its excessive af, something got trigger once I started learning about tech shit. Like the more I learned the more interested I got in different tech stuff which caused me to upgrade one thing after the other. I put most of the stuff in storage at my moms when I had to downsize. Tell me why I went over to her house a few months ago and found that she and my niece low-key stole 2 of monitors. I was talking to her in her room and turned around and saw my monitor. I was like "Wait a minute is that my monitor?"...she was like "You weren't supposed to notice that. You weren't even using it.". I just shook my head. Then she had the nerve to ask me to help her set it up so that she could watch her shows. I couldn't help but lmao. Its ok though because I will be snatching both back when I get my $$ back up and have space to put them.

Anywho in the corner I had my computers, portable hard-drive, usb dock and ethernet switch. Under the shelf (which is shown in the 2nd pic) I had a hd-sdi splitter (the black thing) so that I could split the 3 camera's I had setup (I had the 3rd one setup on the floor) to 2 computers instead of having to use separate webcams for each computer. The orange thing is a hd-sdi switcher which I remotely used to switch camera's/camera angles so that I didn't have to physically do so via Manycam. Seating wise I switched between using a desk chair, the DHP Chelsea Convertible Chair and Hadfield Storage Ottoman. I put wheels on the ottoman so that I could move it easily. I wanted to put wheels on the convertible chair as well but I dunna how to weld nor do I have a blow torch.

Since my room is small and I'm working and sleeping in the same room I decided to buy the table and chair below so that I could have a decent amount of space. Tatkraft Salute Laptop Cart | Buchannan Microfiber Chair

Below is my current setup. I have my computer and a pro light in the corner out of view of the camera. I have a 15ft hdmi cable and extension cord for the tv, 10ft data sync/mini b cable for the mic and 10ft bnc cord for the security camera so that I can roll my desk to where ever I want it. I switch between working in the Buchannan and my bed.

I bought the Buchannan from Walmart. I wish the back was a little higher but all and all its pretty dam comfortable. All three chairs I posted are easy to move and clean. They're also great to do booty shaking on. I got the Hadfield Ottoman from Walmart but its no longer available. Its available here at Overstock but its out of stock (lol at the irony). The closest one I found was the Dorel Living Rectangle Storage Ottoman on Amazon.

Camming slowing down for me meant that I had to put in more hours camming and doing computer work which meant sitting for long hours. None of the chairs I had were really practical for long hours of work. My desk chair didn't give enough lower back support. The DHP Chelsea and Hadfield are comfortable but there's no back support with an ottoman and I got tired of getting my legs/skin stuck to the faux leather of both chairs. I looked at office chairs but didn't like any of them. I was cam-watching one day, saw a model sitting in a sofa chair and the light bulb went on in my head. I didn't want to give up the mobility of an office chair so I bought wheels from Home Depot and screwed them on the Buchannan. Now I can easily roll it around my room like an office chair. I put wheels on everything I can, would even put them on my bed if I could lol.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,409 Times in 3,083 Posts

I cam mainly in my living room now, but used to do it in the bedroom. I stood up & cammed, it actually converts better for me. I also have an adjustable rolling small desk.

https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-He...s=rolling+desk

It was a bitch to put together, but I use it all the time for years now. The shelf below I put my drinks & sex toys. This way if my drink spills It won't be on my laptop.

Other than that, I buy lots of photographer backdrops off of Amazon. I love the idea of green screening and can do it for filming. Yet to master it for camming.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

@Blovely find a house with a mother-in-law suite or converted garage. I wont get a place without one. They're a lifesaver. A few years ago I lived in one for only $600 a month. Thats how I found out they exist. Now its a requirement.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,409 Times in 3,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    @Blovely find a house with a mother-in-law suite or converted garage. I wont get a place without one. They're a lifesaver. A few years ago I lived in one for only $600 a month. Thats how I found out they exist. Now its a requirement.
    They are common in Florida,but I don't know about the rest of the country.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  251.9 KBName:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  251.9 KB
    I'm not sure if my pic will show up but I usually cam on my bed and in the living room but it's hard in the live oom to do privates on the couch so since we are moving I'm putting a bed on the floor and decorating around it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to queenc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    [Warning and sorry in advance for the wall of text. I wanted to address all the topics that were combined into this thread.]

My cam furniture and setup has changed a few times since the last time I posted in here. I think I have a problem with having the same setup for too long. For a while I was camming from my bed then I got bored and did a desk setup, got bored again and did a floor setup, then a couch setup, then a sofa chair setup and now I'm back to a bed setup. I'm never satisfied I guess.

For the longest time I cammed out of my bedroom but longed to have a separate room just for camming. I finally moved into a few apartments where I was able to have a room just for camming but then my earnings shifted so I had to downsize and get roommates. Now I'm back to camming from my bedroom. I'm working on getting my earnings back to where they were as well as make more because although my living situation is fine now I want a camroom again dammit.

I love seeing the different room setups and ideas. I tend to peak into rooms on all the major camsites to see what type of decor/setup models have. I also love watching Youtube apartment/house, office and studio tours. I see quite a few beauty guru rooms and camrooms with string lights and I love the look...especially when its paired with curtains on the wall. I think that will be the next look I do for my cam space.

I just recently got done looking at pictures of Khloe and Kourtney's home on Architectural Digest. When I saw these rooms I instantly thought "Omg that would be the dopest camroom/place to cam.". I absolutely love the look of these rooms.

Was watching Jared Polin aka FroknowsPhoto studio setup the other day. I think he has a loft apartment and uses it as his studio and OMG it made want a loft so bad.

My ultimate goal is get a place that has a huge open space like a finished basement or attic. I was even thinking about renting an artist loft or buying a house that has a pool house or has enough land to be able to build a pool house type of add-on. I would make the space sound proof and turn it into a full fledged photography, videography and live broadcasting studio. Since I like to keep changing my setup I think it would be great to have a few different stations. So separate from my production studio I'd have different cam stations setup i.e. desk, bed, living room and a floor lounge so that I can have the freedom to cam in whatever setting that I feel like that day. That is my ultimate dream setup and future goal.

Anyways below was my setup before I downsized. Its excessive af, something got trigger once I started learning about tech shit. Like the more I learned the more interested I got in different tech stuff which caused me to upgrade one thing after the other. I put most of the stuff in storage at my moms when I had to downsize. Tell me why I went over to her house a few months ago and found that she and my niece low-key stole 2 of monitors. I was talking to her in her room and turned around and saw my monitor. I was like "Wait a minute is that my monitor?"...she was like "You weren't supposed to notice that. You weren't even using it.". I just shook my head. Then she had the nerve to ask me to help her set it up so that she could watch her shows. I couldn't help but lmao. Its ok though because I will be snatching both back when I get my $$ back up and have space to put them.

Anywho in the corner I had my computers, portable hard-drive, usb dock and ethernet switch. Under the shelf (which is shown in the 2nd pic) I had a hd-sdi splitter (the black thing) so that I could split the 3 camera's I had setup (I had the 3rd one setup on the floor) to 2 computers instead of having to use separate webcams for each computer. The orange thing is a hd-sdi switcher which I remotely used to switch camera's/camera angles so that I didn't have to physically do so via Manycam. Seating wise I switched between using a desk chair, the DHP Chelsea Convertible Chair and Hadfield Storage Ottoman. I put wheels on the ottoman so that I could move it easily. I wanted to put wheels on the convertible chair as well but I dunna how to weld nor do I have a blow torch.

Since my room is small and I'm working and sleeping in the same room I decided to buy the table and chair below so that I could have a decent amount of space. Tatkraft Salute Laptop Cart | Buchannan Microfiber Chair

Below is my current setup. I have my computer and a pro light in the corner out of view of the camera. I have a 15ft hdmi cable and extension cord for the tv, 10ft data sync/mini b cable for the mic and 10ft bnc cord for the security camera so that I can roll my desk to where ever I want it. I switch between working in the Buchannan and my bed.

I bought the Buchannan from Walmart. I wish the back was a little higher but all and all its pretty dam comfortable. All three chairs I posted are easy to move and clean. They're also great to do booty shaking on. I got the Hadfield Ottoman from Walmart but its no longer available. Its available here at Overstock but its out of stock (lol at the irony). The closest one I found was the Dorel Living Rectangle Storage Ottoman on Amazon.

Camming slowing down for me meant that I had to put in more hours camming and doing computer work which meant sitting for long hours. None of the chairs I had were really practical for long hours of work. My desk chair didn't give enough lower back support. The DHP Chelsea and Hadfield are comfortable but there's no back support with an ottoman and I got tired of getting my legs/skin stuck to the faux leather of both chairs. I looked at office chairs but didn't like any of them. I was cam-watching one day, saw a model sitting in a sofa chair and the light bulb went on in my head. I didn't want to give up the mobility of an office chair so I bought wheels from Home Depot and screwed them on the Buchannan. Now I can easily roll it around my room like an office chair. I put wheels on everything I can, would even put them on my bed if I could lol.
    Sorry about the doubl pic in my post above but in reply to this awesome post, thank u btw, I love the fabric room and the built in couch one. I'll never have enough ones to have that stuff tho but I can dream

Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,771 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries

Since my cats are gone I have to plan out what to do with my living room.

Right now I am still camming in my room. it's not fully cam room ready yet. but hopefully it will be in a year.

@Blovely curious what camera is that you got there.

It's been over 10 years since I've had a completel place to cam out of . I use have a bacheclor where I only had my futon and my camera. but now I got a whole one bedroom apartment.

So now I gotta considering building my computers to use for rude voyeur house. and then machines for camming. and then building my youtube studio as well.
    Skype - MinnieRileyX
    [NEW BLOG] How I went from broke burnt out cam girl to Super Affiliate GIRL BOSS

2018 NOMINEE BEST EBONY CAM MODEL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries

I am currently still work from the edge of my bed, so I've noticed to make my shoulder, neck pain less I have to make sure I am sitting up right. or I need room to stand.

There is no perfect chair out there, you will still need to stand and take breaks. are bodies are not meant to sit for long hours of time . So planning a cam room where you can sit and stand and lay down makes for productivity.
    Skype - MinnieRileyX
    [NEW BLOG] How I went from broke burnt out cam girl to Super Affiliate GIRL BOSS

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

[QUOTE=PhatGirlDynomite!!!;3001645]FYI guys checkout our local Kroger or whatever grocery store for a after 4th Of July discount on fairy lights.

I got these for $4 a piece.

Just a heads up for anyone whoever buys these sort of lights, if they burn out right away take a look at the plug. The end part where you plug it into the wall will have a teeny tiny compartment that says "Open" on one side and then spare fuse included on the other side of the plug. Also these things are very delicate. I broke one straight out of the box. But once you slide that little compartment open you'll see two teen tiny glass rods. If the strand is blown then the one that's in place and sturdy will need to be popped out and replaced with the fuse that's kinda hanging out. It'll be loose and moving around. I've never bought these sort of lights before and wasn't prepared. The more you know...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post

I think I just came that is my dream setup including that beast of a setup with the tech, both your before and now. I'm soooo jealous! I cam in my mobile home living room on a raggedy sofa, a laptop table with NO WHEELS (what was a thinking?!) and a fan that is it. I would kill to have an apartment with a designated cam room, it feels like I live at work at the moment which is not healthy

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    I think I just came that is my dream setup including that beast of a setup with the tech, both your before and now. I'm so jealous! I cam in my mobile home living room on a raggedy sofa, a laptop table with NO WHEELS (what was a thinking?!) and a fan that is it. I would kill to have an apartment with a designated cam room, it feels like I live at work at the moment which is not healthy
    It's all about working with what you have until you can upgrade and scale up.

I neglected thinking my cam room was important but now with my cats gone and my living room empty and I am literally wondering how I can maximize being on cam.
    Between working private sites and then also having my voyeur cams back up with rude.

I have to invest in some serious gear. I am thinking to hire paint in a day they are under the got junk franchise have them paint my place so that frees up a lot of time and focus on my furniture and accents then figure out the best layout.
    Skype - MinnieRileyX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minniesoporno View Post
    It's all about working with what you have until you can upgrade and scale up.
    I know this deep down but I am impatient. I want everything I've ever wanted right now. I need to prioritise too.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Loving some of the ideas on here ladies. Have also found some great ideas on Pinterest for my room set up and how I would like it to be
    Those that hate cats will return as mice in their next life

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910