+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freecamstars.com

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Exclamation Freecamstars.com

Girls who work on this site Freecamstars.com?

What you can say about this site?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,628 Times in 2,375 Posts

Default Re: Freecamstars.com

There are only three live models there. With so few online I doubt anyone here works there.

My favorite adult
    website host

~ affordable, reliable, fast

Thanks

The interface looks really familiar but i cant put a finger on it.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 1,485 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

The top line "FreeCamStars connects you with thousands of amateur performer video cams worldwide." is funny.

On the model sign up page here http://freecamstars.com/s.cfm?t=12 it appears to have taken profiles from MFC.

I doubt an english speaking person created the site and the feel of un-trustworthy is present while viewing it.

On the application they want some comments about yourself which is slightly weird.

They need pics in the application and they are looking females only (like mfc).

Prob best avoid although it does seem like a legitimate site.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,920 Times in 1,928 Posts
    My Mood
    Hungover

update about this site - http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sho...77#post2290277

It is run by Jman, scroll to the 2nd post for past posts about some of his other websites.
    Verified as a camgirl, bb

10 Reasons to Decriminalize Sex Work

Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    So how many stumps can you fit in your pussy?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,964 Times in 3,282 Posts

It seems like there are so many cam sites out there that we've never heard of...lol. I'm grateful for the well-known sites with paying traffic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Freecamstars.com

Just to clarify a few things: Freecamstars is not run by JMan. He was an independent recruiter and doesn't speak on behalf of FCS... www.Freecamstars.com is a new site and we wanted to work out all the glitches before a reply was made. We are definitely a legitimate site run by a respected owner, who has been in the adult biz for over a decade. We pay weekly, on time, and our traffic grows daily, in addition to our model base. If you're looking for some extra cash, please sign up and give us a try for yourself! www.freecamstars.com

Our Guarantee To You: We'll pay you a minimum of $200 for your first week of work (40 hours). If you make more than that (and we're confident you will) you keep all the additional earnings. This ensures you are earning money while you build your friends and customers at FreeCamStars.com. Sounds good right?!

Make 40% of all tokens spent on you. Simple! For SuperStar Models we reserve the right to pay you additional percentages based on competition.

Earn from Tips: Members can tip you anytime, even in Free Chat!

Earn from Private Shows: Private, Semi private, Voyeur, Group (3 or more), Party Show (5 or more)

Earn from Content Sales: Add picture sets and videos for sale

Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I doubt i'll give this site a try I'd rather stick to MFC where i get a 50% payout & traffic over a site that pays out 40% I'm not trying to go backwards in payout percents.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DollEyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany@FCS View Post
    Just to clarify a few things: Freecamstars is not run by JMan. He was an independent recruiter and doesn't speak on behalf of FCS... www.Freecamstars.com is a new site and we wanted to work out all the glitches before a reply was made. We are definitely a legitimate site run by a respected owner, who has been in the adult biz for over a decade.[/COLOR]
    According to this: http://m.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1056851 , It is run by the guy behind dateprofits (http://www.dateprofits.com/), which is a venture that lists several of Jman's sites here - http://www.dateprofits.com/webmaster/sites/, a number of those sites have presented problems for ppl here (payment, use of photos, hours, etc) and customers elsewhere (numerous complaint reports). So even if he was just a recruiter you \are business partners beyond the scope of this site, so "Tiffany", models should remain aware of that connection bc it acts a reference for the integrity and reliability of your site.
    Last edited by roast; 03-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to roast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 274 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

When I see a site with the word "free" in it's name it just makes me think of hoardes of beggers and trolls filling my room lol

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Holly_xoxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

I have to say this - does every studio and site owner think we believe they all have some chick associated with their site that is specially elected to just talk to camgirls? These lady representatives dont talk on adult webmaster sites - like ever (Im in a few and very very very few are women) but they seem to flock model forums. I mean really. That trick def worked a few years ago, but now it is stale. People can (and do) cross-reference now.

The site owners who are clearly dudes who post where theyre supposed to get immediate props for being honest. The ones who insist they have a chick assistant (no fledging site owners have a 'team' or are even a 'we') or that theyre a couple simultaneously using the same account just need to ... cut it out.

If you must rely on this tactic, here's a suggestion - pay established models to do your PR at least. Makes you look less foolish.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roast For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Wow, what's with all the animosity? Sorry took so long to reply but I've been swamped. Swamped managing the models and studios for the site. No I'm not a "chick" or fake "assistant". I work my ass off thank you very much and it damn sure isn't posting to boards. My responsibilities are going through every application on the site, verifying 2257 docs, handling model / studio support, monitoring the site for rules violations. I'm a busy woman!

Now for the JMan issue. Guy used to work for the owner of the comapny. USED TO. He asked if he could refer models, wanted to give the guy a chance, said sure. There ya go. Is he "repping" the site anymore. Nope. Sorry, didn't realize we weren't allowed to make some mistakes as we grew and learned the business.

Anyway, we're a legit site, we've been in operation since January 11th, 2012 and we've been paying models weekly on time EVERY time since then. If anyone is interested in working on the site scope it out. If not, no worries, we're not going anywhere maybe someday you'll try us out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,547 Times in 586 Posts

Think i'll give it a miss. What with the negative associations and the low payout.

But good luck getting models, what with all the competition out there - there are a TON of new sites just set up, all seem to be posting here... funny that

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yikes at the kind of rude response. As camgirls, please respect that we deal with shady businesses all the time, if we arent wary of who we work with... well. Theres been a dime a dozen girls who've been scammed, never got paid from a site that dissapeared overnight, and wrongfully banned for whatever reason to get rid of them. As intimidating as roast's post may seem, responding hostile is not the way to win any of us over.

All I have to ask is, if nudity is required... although i dont know if i'm so sure i wanna sign up anymore just from the tone of the response >.>

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KillKeely For This Useful Post:

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,008 Times in 1,524 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thanks Jenny! So it's a copy cat MFC site with lower pay. Got it. I will say the page looks better with the bright colors than MFC . But I am seeing alot of studio models on the site.
    Last edited by cherryblossomsinspring; 06-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 1,485 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossomsinspring View Post
    So basically this is a studio for MFC?
    Think its a legit/original site. Very close setup to mfc's though and at the time of viewing from my post above had some profiles from there, maybe to make it look busy not sure.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,519 Times in 1,493 Posts

Give the rep some credit...he/she/it tried coming out and explaining.
    Yes we are some snarky ladies esp when others offer more % and WE ALL HATE THE WORD "FREE". I understand it is used to lure the guys in BUT they are still wanting FREE bc its in the title.
    Good luck to all that try it

27. The Following User Says Thank You to temptingmodel For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thanks for some love temptingmodel! Sorry if I sounded snippy, that post from "roast" really got my goat. Nothing against assistants but how many times have you had someone assume you're just some low-level grunt just because your a woman?

Folks we're not going anywhere and I'm sure after a couple of years we'll look back at this initial thread accusing us of being scammers and have a great chuckle.

How's this for a crazy thing for a "rep" to say: I wouldn't recommend signup up right now? Heh, why? Well we've basically been in Beta for a few months. One making sure our server setup is right and two making sure our hourly pay scale is setup correctly to be sustainable. We're not looking to be a flash in the pan. Since we've got over 10 years experience in the paysite and dating affiliate program games we're also concentration very hard on building out a kick-ass affiliate program. So we're a couple weeks away from launching what the tech's are calling the "super scalable solution" which sounds like a boatload more servers to me. And we're a couple weeks away from launching CamStarCash.com which they tell me with all the white label requests they have and affiliates looking to send traffic should increase the traffic tenfold in the first month.

So yeah, we've got a lot coming down the pipe, but right now we're not slamming in a ton of traffic. Everyone is afraid of getting burned. I get that. So I'd suggest waiting a couple weeks until all this is up and running and you see a boatload more traffic, ads everywhere, affiliates promoting us everywhere (nice to have affiliates going back 10 years from your other programs). Then most folks should feel warm and snuggly about trying us out.

KillKelly, no nudity isn't required for independents. We do require studio models we're paying hourly to be willing to flash some breasts in exchange for tips. But when you're getting $15 to $20 hour that sounds pretty reasonable to us

Yes, this site is very similar to MFC. Generally tips for a flash are used to entice the members into private. What's different about MFC? Well I'll quote my boss who's known Leo for years so likely can get away with saying this more than me: "we're like MFC+Facebook-crappy user interface". The social networking part I think is a huge difference. It gives our models so many contact points with the members. You post a pic and a member "likes" it and all his friends on the site see it in their news stream so they check you out.

Princess Jenny: no, we don't "load" fake profiles. Aside from not wanting to be shady, it's a pain the ass to create all those profiles We do have a lot of studios we work with who have models broadcasting on MFC as well as us so makes sense some models would have profiles on both sites.
    Last edited by Tiffany@FCS; 07-02-2012 at 06:07 AM. Reason: fixing my bad grammar

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 739 Posts

This is from their site description (bottom of page)

"Tell the girls in free sex chat exactly what you want and they will do it."

Yup - we all just love doing ALL your requests in FREE chat!

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Somebody call the WAHHHHmbulance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 316 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Now now girls, we really don't need to be hostile.

Tiff, it's good to have you. While the response may not be overly flattering at the moment, you might want to keep an eye on the boards in the future. It's always nice to have a site rep around to answer questions and address concerns.

Though it is a bit concerning that your site implies to the guys they can get everything they want for free, I understand that marketing is marketing. :p
    The Camgirl's Guide to Computer Health!

Quote Originally Posted by EvelynHeartsYou View Post
    Go go gadget sympathy tips and niche fetishes!!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,776 Times in 739 Posts

My post wasn't intended as hostile. But, most of the 'marketing' you see by sites like MFC is 'watch cams live for free' not 'demand whatever for free and the girls will definitely do it'. This site seems to be taking it that step further.

Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBlue View Post
    Somebody call the WAHHHHmbulance.

+ Reply to Thread