Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1317

Thread: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,108 Times in 2,593 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

Sorry ivy I don't know why I thought that? Full life atm and typing too quick without thinking!!

@Teddy I get mostly exclusives so $14.99 per min they mostly tap out at 10 mins and I get the error message about customer must contact support. I don't work there regularly so most are guys I'm seeing for the first time otherwise I'd be talking them into having their limit lifted
    Websites & payment for camgirls

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    @Teddy I get mostly exclusives so $14.99 per min they mostly tap out at 10 mins and I get the error message about customer must contact support. I don't work there regularly so most are guys I'm seeing for the first time otherwise I'd be talking them into having their limit lifted
    I see where you are coming from Susie I normally just see it as 10 mins is $100 gross so $30 in my pocket and with enough of them a day I make out more than okay. Although when that whale does come along and does 30-60 min shows without the block discount I have nearly fallen off my sofa a few times with shock lol. You should encourage everyone to raise his limit haha I often say 'if you raise your limit you can have me again baby' and the other day a guy wrestled with SM support for half an hour to raise his limit just to go exclusive with me again to run up his limit AGAIN I was quite speechless that day!

Don't believe their bollocks when they say that support are asking them to fax (who faxes anything nowadays?!) info before they can raise their limit either - heard this a few times and I call bullshit because they normally return later and I saw wow that was a quick fax baby LOL.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 Times in 1,049 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Don't believe their bollocks when they say that support are asking them to fax (who faxes anything nowadays?!) info before they can raise their limit either - heard this a few times and I call bullshit because they normally return later and I saw wow that was a quick fax baby LOL.
    That truly is bs (the fax thing), I had a customeraccount to know how all works on the customers end; I once entered livesupport to up my limit (to see how hard that would be) and it was doubled/tripled without question and within a couple of minutes (from normal limit to 300)

If I can do that, they can too! =)
    Last edited by IvyRose; 04-23-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

OVERALL Process Money 24 jan - 21 june (Update: 5 march)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Whoop Whoop! now thats what i'm talkin about! How'd it go??nd if it didn't take off immediatel or the way you hoped don't get discouraged! STAND YOUR GROUND! some of these bargin bin a-holes might be testing you but fuck these cheap bottom feeders- make them rise to YOUR level! The guys you want will pay wahtever!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devildolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yaaass! You go girl! Stay strong! if you do any thing to access/traumatize your beautiful, anal you can and should charge TOP DOLLA for these ass addicted freaks! also here's a Domme tip - flip the script a bit and tell them"I will play with mine if you play with yours c2c and then start giving them orders how- pretty soon they'll be fucking themselves 90% while you just give instructions and brief demo!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to devildolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by devildolly View Post
    Yaaass! You go girl! Stay strong! if you do any thing to access/traumatize your beautiful, anal you can and should charge TOP DOLLA for these ass addicted freaks! also here's a Domme tip - flip the script a bit and tell them"I will play with mine if you play with yours c2c and then start giving them orders how- pretty soon they'll be fucking themselves 90% while you just give instructions and brief demo!
    I like your style *sly smile*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 713 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Today i raised my rates from 2.99 to 3.99 skype, aw, cc, mondo, mfcg and all around. Lets see how it goes.
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 2,065 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I am raising my rates on Cam Models from 3.99 to 5.99 per min for phone. Wish me luck
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,125 Times in 1,773 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Bumping this because I'm getting sick and tired of the 1-2 minute shows with these cheap losers. If they are only going to last for a couple of minutes then it shouldn't matter how much I charge per minute. Over $6/minute all the way bb!! No more cheap minute men!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,887 Times in 1,428 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I decided to raise my rates this week on Skype. Going from $3 to $4/min. Hopefully my regs won't ditch me... I need money and I think I have enough experience now.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm pretty new, but definitely joining this challenge!! lol

Already annoyed with guys wanting a full show for free, so I'm raising my prices AND wearing more clothing on cam. I don't even plan on getting mostly naked in public chat anymore. If they want to see it they can pay for it $$$

*fingers crossed hhaha!*

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis_Haze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 565 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I just raised my indy price per minute at $10/min. Men will get a heart attack but fuck them.
    Who wants to pay, will pay. I worth it.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Sounds good to me. I hope this will work on MFC and Chaturbate, too cause I'm so sick of beggars.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." /Kurt Cobain/

Thanks
    Thanked 7,592 Times in 2,139 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Bumped up my rates by $1 and I am really happy so far.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Awesome that this thread has been bumped. I'm still at 3.99/ 4.99 on AW and raised my price for Skypeshows on MFC to 1000 tokens/10mins, and $9.99/ $14.99 on SM. Still all going well. Being expensive rocks

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 535 Posts

Glad I peeked in here! I'm about to raise my rates A LOT. Sexysusie that's about the prices I was thinking about for sm. I'm glad to see it works for you yay

I want to be making no less than $4.91 per minute in my pocket across the board so all of my rates will reflect this. I'm also jumping from $10 a minute for custom videos to $300 for a 10 minute custom and $5 per additional minute after that.

Click to Join the Camgirl Accountabilibuddies Group! We Motivate Each Other!

Looking for a few team members for my affiliate marketing biz. Legitimate, 100% online and a lot of the work is done for you already. Non adult work related. Commissions can reach the thousands on one sale so it's not quite Amazon! Pm me if interested.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 828 Posts

Always good to see this thread. I'm happy with my per-minute rates right now, but last week I raised my gold show goal from $100 to $120. Not a huge rise, but breaking the 100 barrier felt impossible just last year.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DancesWithSloths For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Juliette25 View Post
    Glad I peeked in here! I'm about to raise my rates A LOT. Sexysusie that's about the prices I was thinking about for sm. I'm glad to see it works for you yay

I want to be making no less than $4.91 per minute in my pocket across the board so all of my rates will reflect this. I'm also jumping from $10 a minute for custom videos to $300 for a 10 minute custom and $5 per additional minute after that.
    Gotta say, this works for me because i work multiple sites or splitcam. I'm not sure I'd be able to stand it if i was on SM alone at these prices because shows are pretty far and few between. But personally I would rather work less and make (Potentially) more, than work my ass off for the same or less money. Girls who are dedicated to one site only may benefit more from a different method/ price. Having said that I think teddy_bear is now mainly on SM and those same prices work for her. Love the customs increase I barely get custom requests anymore but that's fine cause they're a pita.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Gotta say, this works for me because i work multiple sites or splitcam. I'm not sure I'd be able to stand it if i was on SM alone at these prices because shows are pretty far and few between. But personally I would rather work less and make (Potentially) more, than work my ass off for the same or less money. Girls who are dedicated to one site only may benefit more from a different method/ price. Having said that I think teddy_bear is now mainly on SM and those same prices work for her. Love the customs increase I barely get custom requests anymore but that's fine cause they're a pita.
    I split cam as well. Customs are a pain LOL!

Looking for a few team members for my affiliate marketing biz. Legitimate, 100% online and a lot of the work is done for you already. Non adult work related. Commissions can reach the thousands on one sale so it's not quite Amazon! Pm me if interested.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 491 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I raised my exclusive rates to 6.39 everywhere today. Judging by the amount of shows that I got-hardly any that was a bad idea but I was having major tech issues on Cams so I'm going to leave it be until I can judge by a glitch free day.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 444 Posts

I am firmly in the raise those rates as high as physically possible camp. My SM prices are $14.99 private/$11.99 exclusive now as I want only exclusive shows and I do fantastic if not better than when I was at $7.99/$9.99. I want to request an increase in my rate options up to $20 a min so I can set my rates to $19.99 private/$14.99+ exclusive to try and eliminate privates completely, guys are more than willing to pay $15 a min as I get loads of privates despite trying to limit them as much as possible by cranking the price up I get longer and better quality shows not to mention less revenge 1* ratings as guys wont pay my rate just to mind fuck me and the bottom-feeders can't afford me. I love SM and those high spending guys and I pretty much concentrate on that site alone but do split with a few others to bump up my check every day/week.

As for customs I charge $10 a min but I agree they are a PITA and I hate doing them maybe I should raise the rate to limit the amount I get grrrrr.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    I am firmly in the raise those rates as high as physically possible camp. My SM prices are $14.99 private/$11.99 exclusive now as I want only exclusive shows and I do fantastic if not better than when I was at $7.99/$9.99. I want to request an increase in my rate options up to $20 a min so I can set my rates to $19.99 private/$14.99+ exclusive to try and eliminate privates completely, guys are more than willing to pay $15 a min as I get loads of privates despite trying to limit them as much as possible by cranking the price up I get longer and better quality shows not to mention less revenge 1* ratings as guys wont pay my rate just to mind fuck me and the bottom-feeders can't afford me. I love SM and those high spending guys and I pretty much concentrate on that site alone but do split with a few others to bump up my check every day/week.

As for customs I charge $10 a min but I agree they are a PITA and I hate doing them maybe I should raise the rate to limit the amount I get grrrrr.
    Niiice. Yeah dude if you raise your custom rates drastically like me let me know we can compare our results.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,237 Times in 3,387 Posts

Wow those prices are inspiring.

I chickened out when it got so slow for me and lowered mine again to 5.99 and 9.99 but I'm barely making anything these last few weeks. It's to the point where SM is on the back burner for me so I'm going up to 14.99 pvt 9.99 exclusive - nothing to lose and it will be fun to try it and see if I actually get shows, since it's so slow for me anyway.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Wow those prices are inspiring.

I chickened out when it got so slow for me and lowered mine again to 5.99 and 9.99 but I'm barely making anything these last few weeks. It's to the point where SM is on the back burner for me so I'm going up to 14.99 pvt 9.99 exclusive - nothing to lose and it will be fun to try it and see if I actually get shows, since it's so slow for me anyway.
    Nice!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,237 Times in 3,387 Posts

man this is tough to stick to. Not one dime my entire shift tonight. Fortunately other sites came through for me but a zero dollar shift at that price, damn! Almost never have 4 hours with no $. Trying to keep at it and see if I can get it working for me.
    Last edited by laurielegs; 07-17-2017 at 10:23 PM.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast