Results 1,601 to 1,605 of 1605

Thread: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 1,247 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Angry Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by everythingiscake View Post
    I upped my SkyPrivate to $9 and some manchild lost his mind. He had made a huge deal out of my cheaper rate of $4 so yeah, I knew he wasnt going to buy. I blocked him after chewing his cheap ass out. Go ahead and say it's too high for you but don't you dare insult me and call me names. What a peice of shit. $9 is cheaper than my SM price! Lol.

I found out self employment taxes are 15.3% and there is no way in hell I am looking at cock for $1 my cut. At my current income and US state tax, I will make 51% of my income. Yes, i will itemize and am looking for an accountant (help?). Now I see why so many girls take gift cards and cashapp but in reality finding a site that takes 75% of $10-$15 just makes more sense. I am sticking to it. ALL of my sites will be $10-$15 within a few weeks. I don't have a ton of regulars with the pandemic happening so i am not worried about "losing" any custies. Why do men think they should see a naked woman for free or pennies? I will never understand this entitlement to our bodies.

Also. . . I am new to camming since January. I charge $7/12 on SM and make 70+ hourly. I tripled my income after I asked for higher prices on SM, did so as soon new status was over. For those of you who balk at it. . . seriously, do it. I have less experience than most of you, dont do anal, small tits and I am rude or just plain ignore people. There is NO reason I make more than you except that I charge more. I am nervous to up my prices and I am waiting to finish my PH account and my white label site. As soon as they are done you can bet your ass I will add $2 to my SM prices.

My pricing model is simple: after taxes, how much do I want to get paid to see a cock?
    What is your least favorite type of show? How much do you want to get paid after taxes to do that type of show? Charge that much.
    Male entitlement ughhhh .... well i guess good riddance

Yes to all of the rest!!!

Also sidenote to my own previews post

Skype is not my only source of income, if it would be i would be prob to scared to do those insane price raises, and clearing mind def wont work. I think having more sites to work on makes it easier to be ballsy (if one fails, or takes time to develop you will still have the other income sources)

I started out skype bec a really good reg from big box begged me too. He waa a high spender and wanted me to keep more $. He also encouraged me to do a high price on skype from the start (almost same as sm back than)... I never thought i would get more custies than that original one, but i did.
    I hated skyping at first and didnt really gave a damn about getting more custies
    Thats how it started, and for past 1.5/2 year it has been my highest income source
    Last edited by IvyRose; 07-30-2020 at 01:27 AM.
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

I upped my SkyPrivate to $9 and some manchild lost his mind. He had made a huge deal out of my cheaper rate of $4 so yeah, I knew he wasnt going to buy. I blocked him after chewing his cheap ass out. Go ahead and say it's too high for you but don't you dare insult me and call me names. What a peice of shit. $9 is cheaper than my SM price! Lol.

I found out self employment taxes are 15.3% and there is no way in hell I am looking at cock for $1 my cut. At my current income and US state tax, I will make 51% of my income. Yes, i will itemize and am looking for an accountant (help?). Now I see why so many girls take gift cards and cashapp but in reality finding a site that takes 75% of $10-$15 just makes more sense. I am sticking to it. ALL of my sites will be $10-$15 within a few weeks. I don't have a ton of regulars with the pandemic happening so i am not worried about "losing" any custies. Why do men think they should see a naked woman for free or pennies? I will never understand this entitlement to our bodies.

Also. . . I am new to camming since January. I charge $7/12 on SM and make 70+ hourly. I tripled my income after I asked for higher prices on SM, did so as soon new status was over. For those of you who balk at it. . . seriously, do it. I have less experience than most of you, dont do anal, small tits and I am rude or just plain ignore people. There is NO reason I make more than you except that I charge more. I am nervous to up my prices and I am waiting to finish my PH account and my white label site. As soon as they are done you can bet your ass I will add $2 to my SM prices.

My pricing model is simple: after taxes, how much do I want to get paid to see a cock?
    What is your least favorite type of show? How much do you want to get paid after taxes to do that type of show? Charge that much.
    you are a boss lady. you do whatever the fuck you want with your rates. its his loss thats why he was so upset. because it shows that he actually. CARED.
    so trust me its his loss. if he didnt care he would have just clicked on to someone else instead. but no.. he HAD to say something and throw a man fit. so this shows it is literally his loss.
    therefore it shows that you are def worth that and more for someone to be come so "passionate" about your rates, when he could have just moved on without saying 1 word.

oh and as for seeing cocks. yeah fuck that. for me all of these "men" are just literally a user name.
    ive never seen a single cock on cam making 70 plus an hour.
    i accidentally forgot to reject the c2c a few days ago first time EVER. i instantly turned the whole computer off and restarted it. i dont want to see their stupid cocks. not even for 1 second.

i just pretend its not working on SM. they fall for it. and those who dont give up with the c2c .. waste time with their cam, thinking the error is on their end. that its "not working". and then eventually give up.. usually $10 into a show where i have literally not taken off 1 piece of clothing.. and i always get repeat clients and good reviews. or often they just do the show without c2c. and often they even think its working . lol never had a single complaint or 1 star.
    so you can always consider not doing c2c if you dont want to, so much so , you dont even need to tell them that its not working that you dont do audio.
    do whatever you feel comfortable with . and at the prices that you want.
    you said you just started in January? you are wayyy ahead of the curve. good for you!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    you are a boss lady. you do whatever the fuck you want with your rates. its his loss thats why he was so upset. because it shows that he actually. CARED.
    so trust me its his loss. if he didnt care he would have just clicked on to someone else instead. but no.. he HAD to say something and throw a man fit. so this shows it is literally his loss.
    therefore it shows that you are def worth that and more for someone to be come so "passionate" about your rates, when he could have just moved on without saying 1 word.

oh and as for seeing cocks. yeah fuck that. for me all of these "men" are just literally a user name.
    ive never seen a single cock on cam making 70 plus an hour.
    i accidentally forgot to reject the c2c a few days ago first time EVER. i instantly turned the whole computer off and restarted it. i dont want to see their stupid cocks. not even for 1 second.

i just pretend its not working on SM. they fall for it. and those who dont give up with the c2c .. waste time with their cam, thinking the error is on their end. that its "not working". and then eventually give up.. usually $10 into a show where i have literally not taken off 1 piece of clothing.. and i always get repeat clients and good reviews. or often they just do the show without c2c. and often they even think its working . lol never had a single complaint or 1 star.
    so you can always consider not doing c2c if you dont want to, so much so , you dont even need to tell them that its not working that you dont do audio.
    do whatever you feel comfortable with . and at the prices that you want.
    you said you just started in January? you are wayyy ahead of the curve. good for you!!!!!

Thank you for the validation! I am only ahead of the curve because of this forum and google. I read and read and read and ask questions. I watched cam rooms for years before trying. I am bisexual so it was enjoyable

I totally do the "its not working" thing when I am not in the mood for male BS. I do NOT allow anyone to turn their camera on before they get charged. With more new users on SM, popping in and showing a random girl your cock seems to be a thing. I have since stopped accepting exc from people who haven't even "enetered" the free chat. 99% of imjmediate exclusives have beeen these idiots.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Thank you for the validation! I am only ahead of the curve because of this forum and google. I read and read and read and ask questions. I watched cam rooms for years before trying. I am bisexual so it was enjoyable

I totally do the "its not working" thing when I am not in the mood for male BS. I do NOT allow anyone to turn their camera on before they get charged. With more new users on SM, popping in and showing a random girl your cock seems to be a thing. I have since stopped accepting exc from people who haven't even "enetered" the free chat. 99% of imjmediate exclusives have beeen these idiots.
    oh yes the ones who just instantly take you exclusive and pound on the c2c button right away for the 30 seconds for free.. lol
    i loves those ones..
    i just pretend that i am trying to get the c2c to work.
    i just pretent to be on my computer to "click the c2c"
    they usually try 3 times before they give up..
    by that point i have made $3 or $4 for literally pretending to click a button.
    they are trying to scam you with the c2c .. so i just scam them right back.

then i just block them using the link for this forum.

they never leave a star rating, they never say anything . so its just free money.
    i always take those "exclusives" unless my room is full or a reg is about to do a show.
    but when the room is empty or in between buyers.. its free money there.
    beat them at their own game. thats what i always say.
    that $4 will buy my starbucks hahaahahhaha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 747 Posts

Now that I'm back on page one of SM with 5 stars again, I went up from $4.99/$6.99 to $5.99/$7.99 and will see how I do even though I dropped to the bottom for not being on much the past few weeks due to health issues.

Upped my NF cam listing to $3.49 but keeping CMD at $3 for now.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465