Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1643

Thread: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

  1. #1351
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,361
    Thanks
    7,545
    Thanked 9,452 Times in 3,458 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I'm curious how Skype will go for you. I'm on 3 Skype sites (4 if you count Niteflirt cam) and set them all to 4.99 / min as an experiment where I had been at around $3 min before. My money has ground to a halt for them all except Niteflirt, but I'm trying to stick it out. I think 4.99 is actually a great price especially considering they pay $9.99 on Streamate to have me one on one for exclusive, but Skype sites seem to attract cheapasses.

    I hope with time I can collect some new customers but if not I'm considering just giving up on those Skype sites and just doing Niteflirt for Skype. I'm sick of these cheap customers.
    Yeah it makes no sense at all. I charge double on some sites wgat I do fir Skype yet guys keep going to my aw and NF profiles even though they KNOW the cheaper option is there. Weirdos!
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  3. #1352
    Member rosefizz's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 21 Times in 9 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    hi!!! i'm going to have my first night on stremate hopefully tomorrow or within a week. my plan is to start out high so i won't have to gradually raise my rates. i just contacted streamate and requested for them to give me higher number options.

    i'm currently at $5.99/minute for prem and excl. i've decided i do not want to deal with premiums so i plan to have them at the same price. i hope that will work bc i want exclusives only. i'm really optimistic that if i start out like this it will make things easier!

    my other issue is i'm signing up on indy sites still and i noticed the prices are lower. i'm on cmd and all the models i'm seeing are under $3 per minute! i'm nervous, but am going to set my price to $3.99 a minute to start. i hope i still get guys. i want to look for more indy sites where the prices are higher.

    thanks for this thread

  4. #1353
    God/dess SoloDesire's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    2,484
    Thanks
    8,437
    Thanked 8,296 Times in 2,048 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by rosefizz View Post
    hi!!! i'm going to have my first night on stremate hopefully tomorrow or within a week. my plan is to start out high so i won't have to gradually raise my rates. i just contacted streamate and requested for them to give me higher number options.

    i'm currently at $5.99/minute for prem and excl. i've decided i do not want to deal with premiums so i plan to have them at the same price. i hope that will work bc i want exclusives only. i'm really optimistic that if i start out like this it will make things easier!

    my other issue is i'm signing up on indy sites still and i noticed the prices are lower. i'm on cmd and all the models i'm seeing are under $3 per minute! i'm nervous, but am going to set my price to $3.99 a minute to start. i hope i still get guys. i want to look for more indy sites where the prices are higher.

    thanks for this thread
    I keep both my private and exclusive at the same price too, just because I don't feel like dealing with the guys who don't know the difference. Just fyi, some of them will STILL take you to private chat even with the prices the same. Once SM raises your limit, I recommend making private chat much more expensive if that's what you're going for...and even then, some of them won't pay attention and will take you private lol. You can always kick them out though.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:


  6. #1354
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    2,560
    Thanked 1,644 Times in 639 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Raised my rates everywhere (except SM since I just started) and I am very very happy I did.
    “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
    – David Ogilvy

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  8. #1355
    God/dess minniesoporno's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    1,362
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    93
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Sent a request to raise my rates on SM, and will be keeping them at 7.99 until the 9.99 is available.

    The rest of the sites I work I need to be on them more to see if increasing them will benefit me. I know for now streamate is my highest paying site. which will help with my financial goals to end the year on a good foot.
    ** Camgirl Super Affiliate Founder of **

    Youtube : youtube.com/minnieoncam | Blog : wealthycamgirl.com

    Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @MinnieCRiley | Twitter @OnlyMinnieXxX

    A part of all you earn is yours to keep. It should be not less than a tenth no matter how little you earn. It can be as much more as you can afford. - Richest Man in Babylon

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minniesoporno For This Useful Post:


  10. #1356
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,639
    Thanks
    5,051
    Thanked 7,074 Times in 2,567 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Raising my rates on all psychic sites to 9.99/14.99 this December.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:


  12. #1357
    Veteran Member SapphireXO's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 439 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Just wanted to remind everyone of this in the New Year. I tried to find the exact quote in this thread or the alike, as it stuck with me now for over a year. It went along the lines of: "Lowering your rate only makes you tired, worn out, and making less money than you normally would have otherwise. Never let someone discount you."

  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:


  14. #1358
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,361
    Thanks
    7,545
    Thanked 9,452 Times in 3,458 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Bumping. Raised my nf rates to 5 phone, 9 cam and was busy
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  16. #1359
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 775 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    I raised my rates on SM to $4.99/$5.99 and my NF cam listing to $2.99. I'm trying to hang in there with it. I'd be okay with the % per min made with those rates and I'm trying to keep reminding myself its dead across the board. So raising or lowering isnt going to change that and dont give in and lower the rates. Ugh.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:


  18. #1360
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,361
    Thanks
    7,545
    Thanked 9,452 Times in 3,458 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    You could go much higher than that ladies. On SM dont forget you only get 35%. It's not worth going below a few $$ per min *your* cut, you'd be better off flipping burgers.

    Cam rates should reflect the fact they're getting something special, something totally personalised. This is a luxury x
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  20. #1361
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 775 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    You could go much higher than that ladies. On SM dont forget you only get 35%. It's not worth going below a few $$ per min *your* cut, you'd be better off flipping burgers.

    Cam rates should reflect the fact they're getting something special, something totally personalised. This is a luxury x
    Its scary for sure. I keep thinking no one can afford those high rates and I'd never make any money doing that.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:


  22. #1362
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,361
    Thanks
    7,545
    Thanked 9,452 Times in 3,458 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Its scary for sure. I keep thinking no one can afford those high rates and I'd never make any money doing that.
    Everyone thinks like that but it's easily remedied once you see the results after a few weeks with higher rates. This whole thread is like a crash course on getting out of that scared mindset x
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  24. #1363
    Member
    Joined
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 101 Times in 50 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    I’m high already but I’m going higher!! Let’s see how this pays off x

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildone18 For This Useful Post:


  26. #1364
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 14 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    I’m going 3.99 and 4.99 tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes

  27. #1365
    Member
    Joined
    Mar 2019
    Location
    I never tell
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 85 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    I asked to raise since it's not my first rodeo. I said look, I brought you a new member, my feed is excellent, I have movies and photos, we vibe, machine, and I am well versed in fet. I want to more fet and I just get non fet at 5.99. I also pointed out I have had all five stars and I took off geo block.

    I want more. Not dealing with cheap clients. But they are padding my rating at the cost of me showing my vagina too much and using toys.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlWithAPlan For This Useful Post:


  29. #1366
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,436
    Thanks
    1,831
    Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,175 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by AiylaRose View Post
    I’m going 3.99 and 4.99 tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes
    If that's SM I'd raise it at least a bit more than that.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  31. #1367
    Veteran Member princess_casual's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Hoe City
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 302 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    If that's SM I'd raise it at least a bit more than that.
    Those are my current rates and I'm thinking of raising them, but my online time is currently poor and it's been a bit dead. Thinking of waiting til my hours go up and it picks up a bit before raising them. Or do you think it doesn't matter?

  32. #1368
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,228
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,228 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    Those are my current rates and I'm thinking of raising them, but my online time is currently poor and it's been a bit dead. Thinking of waiting til my hours go up and it picks up a bit before raising them. Or do you think it doesn't matter?
    my hours aren't great (45 hours in the last 30 days), and my internet is crap and my lightening isnt professional and I still get away with 4.99/5.99, Im gonna work on getting my hours up and bump it up again I think

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  34. #1369
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,639
    Thanks
    5,051
    Thanked 7,074 Times in 2,567 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    So, I raised my rates to 10.99/15.99 on all psychic sites this spring. That stop all of those people demanding my social media accounts and real life phone number.


    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Raising my rates on all psychic sites to 9.99/14.99 this December.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:


  36. #1370
    Veteran Member princess_casual's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Hoe City
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 302 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    my hours aren't great (45 hours in the last 30 days), and my internet is crap and my lightening isnt professional and I still get away with 4.99/5.99, Im gonna work on getting my hours up and bump it up again I think
    I'm gonna give it a go! I just raised them, I'll try my best to commit to a couple weeks to see. I would like to make more than $50/hour fairly consistently and without too much struggle.

  37. #1371
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,361
    Thanks
    7,545
    Thanked 9,452 Times in 3,458 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Everyone thinks 'but no one will pay that for me', 'i'll wait until I have (Insert good lighting/better computer/ nicer cam room/ a lush vibe/ new eyelashes etc etc etc).


    I played this game with my friend just last week. It's the first time i've introduced someone to cam/phone in 'real time' and it was a huge struggle to get her past feeling like she couldn't charge more than .99 per minute. In fact she wanted to do it for free to... I quote... @get [email protected] She said 'oh but I don't have long hair like you, oh but I only have an inbuilt camera, oh but I need some sexy clothes first'. Know what happened? We put her on a couple of sites at 2.50 per min phone and 3.5 per min cam (pounds, not dollars), she sat in my crappy untidy living room and cammed on skype using snap camera with only some lip liner and a low cut top. She kept making excuses the whole way... till she landed a £100 phone call.. not even cam.. a CALL. She was blown away.

    Truth is, guys will pay whatever you're asking if they like you, and more importantly IF THEY SEE YOU. So don't be held back by what you 'think' you can get or get away with... raise those rates up high and instead of worrying about those, go out and start bringing that business IN. x
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  39. #1372
    Veteran Member princess_casual's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Hoe City
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 302 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Everyone thinks 'but no one will pay that for me', 'i'll wait until I have (Insert good lighting/better computer/ nicer cam room/ a lush vibe/ new eyelashes etc etc etc).


    I played this game with my friend just last week. It's the first time i've introduced someone to cam/phone in 'real time' and it was a huge struggle to get her past feeling like she couldn't charge more than .99 per minute. In fact she wanted to do it for free to... I quote... @get [email protected] She said 'oh but I don't have long hair like you, oh but I only have an inbuilt camera, oh but I need some sexy clothes first'. Know what happened? We put her on a couple of sites at 2.50 per min phone and 3.5 per min cam (pounds, not dollars), she sat in my crappy untidy living room and cammed on skype using snap camera with only some lip liner and a low cut top. She kept making excuses the whole way... till she landed a £100 phone call.. not even cam.. a CALL. She was blown away.

    Truth is, guys will pay whatever you're asking if they like you, and more importantly IF THEY SEE YOU. So don't be held back by what you 'think' you can get or get away with... raise those rates up high and instead of worrying about those, go out and start bringing that business IN. x
    You're right. It's just as soon as I raised it it got slow and I instantly think "it's because I raised my rates, no one wants to buy a show." but that happens even when they were lower so, might as well try.

    ETA: While I do think having a good cam, looking put together, lighting and streaming connection is important, what has really had the biggest impact on my earnings is my CONFIDENCE and ABILITY TO HUSTLE.
    Last edited by princess_casual; 03-18-2019 at 12:03 PM.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:


  41. #1373
    Veteran Member SapphireXO's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 439 Posts

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Cam rates should reflect the fact they're getting something special, something totally personalised. This is a luxury x
    THIS!!!! There is 1500+ women from around the world pretending to cum and shoving some giant dildo up her holes. Be SOMEONE. Be SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Focus on providing a unique experience to yourself and reflect that you want them to come back and connect again. That is a premium service. A lot of models look miserable, flat, and are HAPPY someone disconnects. Be the opposite and see what happens. Raise your rates too! Build a relationship and an experience that makes them want to come back.

    I say this all the time but taking the time (during paid time of course!) to address them by name, ask about some personal THEM focused items, and then using basic customer service ie. "Thanks for connecting!" "Until next time. CANT WAIT!" "So great to see you!" "Thanks for choosing to call me! Great talking with you." GOES SOOOOOOO FAR!!!!!!

  42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:


  43. #1374
    Featured Member h0ttie's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,752
    Thanks
    3,861
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 1,057 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    u know whats funny is on sm i have my excl at 9.99 and always make a big portion of my $ thru it ....but i still feel like its too much to charge as my private price. but whyyyyy

    anyway im trying to really convince myself that its quality > quantity..i know at a higher rate you sometimes will spend a bit longer in free chat, but in my experience the guys are much more polite and usually stay much longer.
    "Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."

  44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to h0ttie For This Useful Post:


  45. #1375
    God/dess Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,262
    Thanks
    7,452
    Thanked 4,242 Times in 1,653 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

    So I pulled the trigger and raised my rates slightly across all of my current sites. Not sure if it is a coincidence / monday / whatever but I have been really steady busy up until tonight

    hopefully tomorrow will be better

Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Group Rates vs. Private Rates
    By nocturne in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. We raise our glasses to....
    By shinysugar in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. Another way to raise income
    By pumbay in forum Hustle Hut
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:38 PM
  5. Getting A Raise
    By lethalsoul in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 11:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •