Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1636

Thread: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,572 Times in 1,228 Posts

Default Re: Raise Your Rates - Challenge!

I’m gonna raise mine 0.5 each on Sunday (new week lol) - I have my goal for where I need to get to to ensure I match my indie earning per minute, was gonna wait till I move - but stuck here till lock down is over & fuck t my streams nicer with my new laptop so why not!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,965 Times in 1,769 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Raised my phone rate by $1 per minute and not only am I getting new customers, I'm having longer calls! Yay!
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    I’m gonna raise mine 0.5 each on Sunday (new week lol) - I have my goal for where I need to get to to ensure I match my indie earning per minute, was gonna wait till I move - but stuck here till lock down is over & fuck t my streams nicer with my new laptop so why not!
    I did it - and yesterday really sucked. However, it was a contest & easter - so Im going to give it a full week. It was nice seeing the higher earnings for the few shows I did get - so gonna give it longer

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I'm teetering on the decision of upping my excl rate again. I've been at 7.99/8.99 for about a month but I feel like I'm underselling my excl show at only $1 more, especially when I offer so much more in exclusive. Plus within the last month, I've invested in a brand new desktop and I've upgraded my internet to get up to 100MB upload speed, so I'm absolutely certain my stream must be miles better than it was for starters!

9.99 is the goal rate I wanted to reach by Autumn/Winter time anyway so I'm tempted to crack on and give it a shot for a week when I go back on tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 283 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I have only raised my prices ONCE in 5 years on Streamate, from the default up to 5.99 / 7.99

After building up a fan base, I doubled my indy rates. I knew I could raise my rates on Streamate, but I justified putting it off by thinking I need to be a HOT girl, lose weight, toned muscles, more makeup, etc. I told myself if I became fit and attractive (for my own personal reasons lol) I would raise my rates.

I read this thread again last month and finally decided, fuck it. I AM that hot girl on the inside.

Bumped up my rates to 7.99 / 9.99 and haven't looked back

Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,037 Times in 2,241 Posts

^^^ this is a whole mood. The thing holding me back was also not being super hot and toned etc. But, I’ve also realised that I want to desperately crack the $100/hr barrier, and in all my years of camming I haven’t managed to do it. It’s been disheartening at times to have good % in paid, and just not see the money. It clicked today. My rates aren’t high enough to make that, no matter how good my % in paid is. Even at 100% in paid, I still wouldn’t make that $100/hr.

So....I may not be toned or super hot, body wise, but I have an ass these dudes go wild for, makeup skills that make my face pretty, and a hustle and determination to work long hours to pull it off. I’m going to jack my rates the hell up, into the realm of prestige rates, and see what that does. Historically, every time I’ve gone more expensive, the dudes have responded really well, even if it’s taken time. There’s something about one branding oneself in a prestige way, that they seem to respond to.

I’m saying all of this now because I’m remembering it from 2016, when I had my rates high and didn’t give one fuck. My confidence has definitely taken a knock over the years, and I’ve experienced some financial pressures that made it so I absolutely had to make goal no matter what, but now that pressure has eased off, so I don’t mind if it maybe takes a bit longer to make goal due to higher rates, I want rich, high paying customers and I’m going to make that happen.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,587 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, there is a shit ton of super toned models and really beautiful, magazine- like, who charge pennies. If it would be by the way I see myself comparing to them, I'd never charge as much as I charge, because I charge higher than them (still not high enough, because, just like you, i wanna get toned, get fake boobs, etc, to charge more).
    In the same time, there are lots of plus size models who charge night prices and bank. I still can't to it because... confidence.

So, in the end, all comes to self confidence. You can even charge $20/min no matter the looks, it's all about confidence and personal charm.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,769 Times in 6,060 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I gave myself another raise this week. I guess it's like a silent raise because I don't like listing prices. �� Basically a few days ago I quoted someone a price that was $50 higher than usual. He was like "cool..where do I pay?" It got me thinking about my pricing and realized it had been too long since I last upped my rates. My tech is way to good to be charging like it's 1999 and I'm using AOL dialup.
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Raised my exclusive rate up one dollar to $12.99/min. No one even noticed. $13.99 soon then ��

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I did it - and yesterday really sucked. However, it was a contest & easter - so Im going to give it a full week. It was nice seeing the higher earnings for the few shows I did get - so gonna give it longer
    glad I stuck it out! according to the rate analysis tool on SM I'm now earning a dollar extra an hour - sure it's not huge but Ive also not streamed a huge amount so, pleased asf!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

raised my excl rate to the max for my account- $14.99. worked out ok for the 40 mins i was online today, expected it to be slow bc of the contest but traffic was surprisingly decent and i made $109. i’ll try back later and see how the rest of the week goes with the new rate.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 468 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    raised my excl rate to the max for my account- $14.99. worked out ok for the 40 mins i was online today, expected it to be slow bc of the contest but traffic was surprisingly decent and i made $109. i’ll try back later and see how the rest of the week goes with the new rate.
    way to go!!!!!!
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites, you no longer have to wait 15-30 days to get paid: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 490 Posts

Iím charging the most streamate will let me charge. So on SM it wonít let me charge more than $5.99 in exclusive on SM? Iím not the hottest bitch, but this is sex work. All sex workers deserve to make a comfortable living. Itís expensive the lap top, WiFi, make up outfits. Iím gonna charge as much as the market will bear and if I donít get any shows Iíll bring my prices back down.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I’m charging the most streamate will let me charge. So on SM it won’t let me charge more than $5.99 in exclusive on SM? I’m not the hottest bitch, but this is sex work. All sex workers deserve to make a comfortable living. It’s expensive the lap top, WiFi, make up outfits. I’m gonna charge as much as the market will bear and if I don’t get any shows I’ll bring my prices back down.
    you need to contact SM and ask for a rate increase if you want to go above $5.99. you can for sure go higher if you ask . usually after you have been on the site for a few weeks/ months ect.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I haven't been camming long, but I've had to contact SM three times now to increase my rate as they only increased it two dollars at a time. I've gone from 5.39/5.99 to 6.99/7.99 to 8.99/9.99 and I just increased to 9.99/11.99 (we'll see how that goes tonight!) I've only been on for a month so maybe it's too early to tell, but no matter what my rate is, I always seem to hover around 90-100/hr. That means I'm spending a greater percentage in free chat, which I'm not a fan of, because a lot of guys will chat my ear off and not spend anything. Of course I block guys who routinely do this, but there seems to be no shortage of cheap guys who want to talk. Talking is actually the most exhausting part of this job!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Upgraded laptops and bought a new mic for SM/clips and also have another that can handle a few sites at a time. Raised my rate on SM and will be doing so on the rest of my cam sites as well very soon.
    I'm excited: This is the first pay raise i've really given myself for live cams in a while. I plan on raising it by another $1 per minute on my live stream sites in a couple weeks, then another $1 per minute the following month, and bumping up my custom clip rate by a couple bucks per minute permanently. I mean cost of living is going up in my area, so I might as well give myself the raise.
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

30. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 1,169 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I raised my texting rates from $1 per minute to $2 per minute & have raised my Skype show rates so that the minimum amount for a bulk package is $3 per minute for 1 hour. The rates for shorter shows now go up to $5 per minute depending on the length. I think I was really underselling myself before.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does anyone have any insight on what to charge on indie sites relative to your rate on SM? I don't want customers from SM finding me elsewhere at a cheaper rate, but I don't think guys on indie sites would pay what I charge for SM exclusive (currently 11.99/min). Keep in mind that I don't want to drive any traffic to these sites, if I'm going to be driving traffic anywhere, it will be towards my own site. I want to try indie sites to see if I could tap into other audiences. Any ideas on how I should approach this?

Thanks
    Thanked 21,769 Times in 6,060 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by clio View Post
    Does anyone have any insight on what to charge on indie sites relative to your rate on SM? I don't want customers from SM finding me elsewhere at a cheaper rate, but I don't think guys on indie sites would pay what I charge for SM exclusive (currently 11.99/min). Keep in mind that I don't want to drive any traffic to these sites, if I'm going to be driving traffic anywhere, it will be towards my own site. I want to try indie sites to see if I could tap into other audiences. Any ideas on how I should approach this?
    Think about what you make after the camsite fees and then add a few dollars. That way you aren't selling yourself short and it won't effect your bottom line. That's one way to do it. And there's block show pricing.
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,825 Times in 3,006 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Just raised SM rates from $7.99 pvt & $8.99 excl to $8.99 pvt & $9.99 excl since I have an incredibly new system. The stream quality is outstanding and I think the rates are fair for the quality.

Let's see how this week goes. I'm aiming for $1k+ so this will be interesting.
    Sha

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Im thinking about upping my skype rates - i never have and Im experienced with a great system now - I might do so in august (and if I lose shows, my content game is killing it so I can afford to). That of course will mean upping my SM rates to so I make the same amount from both skype and streaming per minute ahah

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Im thinking about upping my skype rates - i never have and Im experienced with a great system now - I might do so in august (and if I lose shows, my content game is killing it so I can afford to). That of course will mean upping my SM rates to so I make the same amount from both skype and streaming per minute ahah
    when i upped my skype rates for the first time about a year(ish) ago, i did lose some customers and initially took a bit of a hit BUT i did end up slowly getting new customers who bought longer shows on average. Took a couple months for that crowd to find me and really start spending, but my earnings did increase noticeably as a result. So don't get discouraged if it's slower to begin with; higher spenders will find you and happily pay your rate!
    -Oscar Wilde

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    when i upped my skype rates for the first time about a year(ish) ago, i did lose some customers and initially took a bit of a hit BUT i did end up slowly getting new customers who bought longer shows on average. Took a couple months for that crowd to find me and really start spending, but my earnings did increase noticeably as a result. So don't get discouraged if it's slower to begin with; higher spenders will find you and happily pay your rate!
    Tbh I don’t really have many Skype regulars! Most of my income even before content got good was from SM so i guess why not? Lol

42. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Tbh I don’t really have many Skype regulars! Most of my income even before content got good was from SM so i guess why not? Lol
    ah ok! Definitely go for it then! Most of my skype/discord regs stayed with me even after the increase which just proved to me that i should have been charging more all along lol
    -Oscar Wilde

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,587 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I realise I've never been able to attract nor keep skype regulars. In almost 10 years of camming. That bad I suck at Indy )))))
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast