Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Advice to newbies :)

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Advice to newbies :)

Read the UK thread. It has a lot of useful info about London and other UK clubs. I wouldn't recommend starting in London if you're not from there though.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

such a creative blog, I like this stuffs which are shared in this post.
    Bangalore Call Girls

Thanks

These are some tips in different areas, starting with getting hired:

-Like it's been said.. Look your best and be professional, polite and confident but not arrogant, smile and don't let the nerves get the best of you. If it's a classy place, act classy yourself and know that you got what it takes.
    -To avoid being given the run around, call ahead to know about the audition process in that specific club.
    -When the manager or whoever is in charge of auditions shows up, smile and keep calmed, listen carefully to the instructions given for the audition and hiring process, in some club this may take hours and in some others they'll just have you sign some papers and show you to the dressing room within minutes.

*New girl "dressing room etiquette"
    -Don't try to make eye contact with the girls there or start conversation till you can get a feel of the general vibe and know that it's safe to do so. Look straight ahead looking for a free space/corner/counter, away from the most concentrated areas. Some girls are very territorial and will start a fight because you put your make up bag in "their space" or if you accidentally touch their things or them.
    -Say excuse me a lot when you bump into people by accident, or when you have to go through, you just never know the kind of girls you're working with, specially the first days. They may all be nice and polite but some of them may also be high/drunk and ready to flip out for no reason.
    - If you have questions look discreetly for body language and ask someone that seems friendly and unoccupied. If you see someone frantically rushing to get ready, that is not the time to ask for help.

Thanks

I love this post! Starting this weekend... So nervous!
    Thanks so much for your advices.

Thanks

-Learn as much as you can about sales and psychology. Take advantage of HH - it's free and it has all of the information you will ever need to know.

-Be professional. You're there to make money, not to party.

-Stay sober. Having a shot or two is fine, but stay away from the powder and the needles, and don't drink too much.

-Invest in your appearance from the very beginning. Eat a clean diet and work out, get plastic surgery if you feel inspired to do so, learn how to do your hair and makeup, invest in high quality outfits, etc. If you want to make money, you have to look like money.

-Save as much as possible. Try to save at least 50%. You can never have too much money in your savings account. The more you spend today, the less you have in the future. My belief is that it's not a matter of if something will go wrong, it's a matter of when.

-Do your taxes. The IRS is a scary entity and if you ever want to own anything, those tax returns are going to be incredibly useful.

-Get on the floor and start hustling as soon as you get to work. Try to get that first sale as soon as possible. I find that it's a lot easier to keep hustling once that first dance is sold. Don't laze around in the dressing room and complain when it gets slow. You're only further creating more negative energy for yourself, and the moment Mr. Money Bags walks through the door, you're going to miss him.

-Learn how to handle rejection. This took me a long time; whenever a customer would say no, I took it personally. This is a sales job and the majority of customers are going to say no. Don't let it upset you.

-Be quiet and keep to yourself. Don't talk to any girls on your first night. Don't ask for advice. Don't tell them anything about yourself. Come prepared - don't frantically run around the dressing room asking girls if you can borrow deodorant or hairspray.

-Don't trust anyone - staff members, fellow dancers, customers, etc.

-Never compromise your morals.
    Last edited by trustfundkiller; 10-26-2016 at 08:59 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is helpful advice as it is all a learning curve, I've found you've just got to learn and adapt your own style and most of all enjoy yourself!
    Thanks for posting

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345