Thread: SeeMe.com is looking for adult webcam studios and models!

Thanks

Smiley SeeMe.com is looking for adult webcam studios and models!

Dear models,

SeeMe.com is a friendly and flirty community where guys appreciate girls who are flirty, funny, playfull and sexy

If you want to cut right to the chase, or just read on

At SeeMe.com we offer 4 different ways of making money:

Tips:
    You can earn tips by just being your fun self and having fun with visitors It’s that easy! A lot of girls use our room topics to fill up their tip meter and make a good amount of money just by getting tips!

• Private Chat:
    In Private chat you’ll make $5.00 per minute to chat with someone one on one. Remember, you can still receive tips, even if you’re in a Private Chat

• Group Chat:
    In group chat you can chat with several visitors at once. Not only is this a lot of fun but you can easily make some good money. SeeMe pays you $2.00 per minute, per person in Group Chat. So if you have a group chat with 5 people for 5 minutes, that’s $50 for just 5 minutes of having fun!

• Referring members -- 100%(!!) Referral Fee!
    This is a very easy way of making money on SeeMe. If you’re already a model on another site and you refer you’re visitors to SeeMe you will get 100% of what they spend on you! This is a limited time offer so be sure to tell you’re guests about it quickly!

Just to answer a few questions you might have

Q: - Is nudity required?
    A: - No! A lot of girls make a lot of money by just flirting, being sexy and having some fun Some guys expect nude shows or for you to show a little skin, but doing so is completely up to you!

Q: - What percentage do you pay?
    A: - To start, we pay 40% of gross spending. There are no deductions for refunds or chargebacks ever. If you earned the money, you get to keep it. SeeMe.com also offers a nice stats interface so you can check out how much you earned and how long you’ve been online. As a special bonus, our pay scales will go up the more you work!

Q: - How many members can I expect to come in my room?
    A: - You can expect hundreds of members to enter your room every hour. Our site is very big and very busy. If guys like you, they will stay in the room and give you lots of attention and money. But to get lots of kisses, you have to give lots of hugs This means you have to be nice, friendly, charming, engaging and sexy.

Q: - I want to sign up right now! Where do I go?
    A:
    - Great! Just and we will approve your account so you can get online within the hour and start making money!

Default Re: SeeMe.com is looking for adult webcam studios and models!

Internet Modeling is one of the largest adult talent agencies specializing in webcam modeling. Since 1998, we have been representing some of the highest paid models in the industry. Our Tampa, Florida based agency is run by women committed to treating each model with respect, and supporting them every step of the way to ensure their success.
    Are you an attractive female or male over 18 years of age who is friendly, open minded, and enjoys being in front of the camera? Do you wish you had a fun job that let you make money whenever you wanted from the comfort of your own home? If you answered, "Yes" to any of those, it may be worth your time to read on...
    We recruit, place, and promote webcam models on the largest network of adult websites with over 5 million visitors per day. Our cam models make more while working less because there is never a shortage of customers who are willing to spend money. Some webcam models on our network have made as much as $2,000 in a single day (yes you read that right)!!! This is possible because with such a high volume of traffic, models often have many paying customers in their chatrooms at once. Click here to see a list of sites which our webcam models appear on. No one else even comes close to providing models with so much exposure and opportunity to make money!
    For those who have never done webcam modeling or had a webcam job before, here is how it works. Guests select a cam model on one of our websites by clicking on a thumbnail from a list of models available. The model chats with each guest using both voice and text, but does not make money until invited to a private chat. The model earns $0.80 per minute for each client in private chat, so if there are 10 clients in her private chatroom, the model makes $8 per minute. It is completely up to the model whether or not to do what is asked, and the model is free to end each session at any time. The model's identity remains private at all times, so there is no danger of being contacted outside of work, and there is never any kind of physical contact with clients.
    Webcam models can work as little or many hours as they like, and can be at any location they choose, as long as it has a webcam, computer, and a high speed Internet connection. While many clients will ask models to pose partially or fully nude, some are simply looking for a friend to chat with. Usually, it is the latter type who come back to the same model time after time. Therefore, in most cases, personality plays a bigger part in being successful than looks. Models who make the most money not only put on a great show, but also listen, and remember the little things about each client to make him or her feel special. Top webcam models earn well in excess of $100,000 per year, and most of their income comes from regulars who do not chat with anyone else. Do you have what it takes to be the next top webcam model?

We are currently seeking webcam models to work for the largest network of popular adult websites. Qualified candidates will earn $0.80/minute for each customer in Premium Chat (multiple paying customers are allowed in Premium Chat), and $1.00/minute for Exclusive Chat (only one paying customer is allowed per session). Models also earn a weekly bonus of up to 30%, so if you make $2,000 your net pay for that week would be $2,600.

Earn $500 a day or more working as a webcam model!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Does this Seeme per year issue out 1099 form to US cam models ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Posting this here, since SeeMe.com doesn't want to answer my emails.

How can I get my account removed? Not just the generic "You don't have to delete your account, just don't use it" response that the website gives. I want my account GONE. I've been receiving "We miss you!" emails for months, because I haven't been on for six months. I used the site once, didn't like it, and removed all of my information, since I can't actually delete it. I've sent numerous emails and now have two open tickets (automated responses), but not once has an actual, live person responded, and I keep getting the emails, because there is no way to opt out of them.

I like to keep my work email relatively tidy, and I'm a bit frustrated. So since no one is answering my emails, I figured I'd try here. Can you PLEASE tell me what I can do to get my account removed?

I like the soulful sounds of explosions, romantic walks to the fridge,
    and sometimes making designers cry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOneGirl For This Useful Post:

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,708 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I was thinking of signing up for this site. What's wrong with it? Traffic any good?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I don't know how it is now. I tried it for one night about six or seven months ago. Basically sat with almost zero traffic for a good long time, and then had a couple of guys come in, both professing their undying love for me. One found me on another site and sent me a ton of messages begging to meet me, asking why I wouldn't give him a chance, etc etc.

Honestly, I wouldn't be so negative about the site if they'd only answer my emails. I've got three open tickets, and have yet to hear from an actual CS rep; I just keep getting automated responses.

My first email to SeeMe was on September 25th. It was a simple request to delete my account. I was trying to minimize my web presence, and so making sure that any sites that I had previously attempted to work on didn't have me listed. I still have an account on SeeMe.com; profile picture, default information that the site won't let me leave blank. I just want it gone.

At http://wiki.seeme.com/index.php/Cancel_Membership, they say "Seeme.com memberships are absolutely free so there is no point in canceling. Just stop using the account!
    If you want to stop receiving emails, you can change your email preferences by logging into the site and visiting your settings page."

So there's no way to cancel my account without going directly through customer service, who refuses to answer me, and there's nothing to opt out of the "we miss you" emails, which is what is aggravating me.
    Last edited by ThatOneGirl; 12-30-2012 at 12:35 PM.

I like the soulful sounds of explosions, romantic walks to the fridge,
    and sometimes making designers cry.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOneGirl For This Useful Post:

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,708 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I noticed something about they have a dating site attached. I though ooh no please don't do that. We have enough problems being harassed to meet people. I noticed all of the dating profiles are fake and a few model profiles show up there.

Since you can't cancel your acct. I'm not even going to sign up. They contacted me on twitter a few times and it looked promising with their 100% payout for referrals but I don't want to have ANY further issues with the MEET ME bullshit. I can't stand that enough as it is.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,854 Times in 765 Posts

I worked for them and had nothing but problems. Huge problems!!! All related to PAY!!!! I would have a heart attack every pay period wondering IF I was even going to get paid, get paid the right amount or if I was going to have to beg for days on end to be paid. Not worth it. Very shady. I was even on the VIP for hourly and they didnt like that I couldnt make quota..... sorry guys but your traffic sucks and no one wants to tip..... so they decided to not pay me hourly. YOU CANT DO THAT!!!! You cant just decide to not pay me. You want me off hourly thats fine but you have to decide that on the NEXT paycheck. Not the one I'm currently working!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I was considering signing my studio up with them but after reading the responses I'll pass. Does anyone know of any similar websites except the majors? I'm signed up with all the majors already.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 276 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Same thing here - I hated the site and have requested no fewer than 3-4 times that they close and remove my account altogether and I'm STILL receiving emails.

Stripperati: "We all whore ourselves out in love, in life. You think you're not being exploited in a cubicle? This is exploitation on my terms."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    "A dollar, please, kind sir! I will fist all my holes, squirt to stain the ceiling every minute and fart the National Anthem in the end! Just a dollar!" And the kind sir would answer: "Oh, but you have to be naked when asking".

Twitter : @Jolie_CG
    joliecg.tumblr.com