+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xlovecam - models wanted - up to 70% commission!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default CamGirlAmerica - models wanted - up to 70% commission!

Hello,

CamGirlAmerica invites you to join one of the top webcam sites and one of the largest community of models and cam shows!

With its great look and easy membership access, CamGirlAmerica is a great platform for amateurs or experienced models. Here is why you should join CamGirlAmerica:

Make great money with a larger European webcam community - customers are waiting for you !
    Earn the highest model commissions.
    We pay you by bank transfer or XLC CARD, always on time, (minimum payout is around 90).
    Fast payments every 2 weeks - NO DELAYS.
    Your VIP member videos earn you money even when you are not online.
    High visibility for both new and experienced Models.
    Clear crystal video image quality with our state of the art software.
    Both FREE CHAT and MEMBER CHAT are available.
    Very detailed MODELS' GUIDE that teaches you step by step how to earn the best money on CamGirlAmerica.
    Very low percentage of chargebacks. Many of active models never had a single chargeback and for extra fraud prevention, all high risk countries are partially or permanently restricted from accessing the CamGirlAmerica site (partially means that restriction applies only for Free Chat area).
    No fixed schedule. Make your own hours - you can work as much or as little as you like.
    Easy to use Model control panel and broadcasting software.
    Professional support team available 24 / 7. Live or by email.

PM for further questions or REGISTER HERE!

Thanks
    Last edited by xlovecam; 11-22-2013 at 01:44 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xlovecam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,696 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Re: Xlovecam - models wanted - up to 70% commission!

How's the traffic though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

This is what I def dont like, sorry but this would be the thing that completely turns me off of a site. I should take such a pay cut if I dont want to deal with free chat.

Model & Studio commission details:
    •50% from private shows with customers comming from our marketing (45% if you are an EU model/studio and don't have a VAT number); if you choose to broadcast

only in our member area (no free chat) the commission is decreased with 15%

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bmodel84 For This Useful Post:

http://www..com/13262/application.htm

Internet Modeling is one of the largest adult talent agencies specializing in webcam modeling. Since 1998, we have been representing some of the highest paid models in the industry. Our Tampa, Florida based agency is run by women committed to treating each model with respect, and supporting them every step of the way to ensure their success.
    Are you an attractive female or male over 18 years of age who is friendly, open minded, and enjoys being in front of the camera? Do you wish you had a fun job that let you make money whenever you wanted from the comfort of your own home? If you answered, "Yes" to any of those, it may be worth your time to read on...
    We recruit, place, and promote webcam models on the largest network of adult websites with over 5 million visitors per day. Our cam models make more while working less because there is never a shortage of customers who are willing to spend money. Some webcam models on our network have made as much as $2,000 in a single day (yes you read that right)!!! This is possible because with such a high volume of traffic, models often have many paying customers in their chatrooms at once. Click here to see a list of sites which our webcam models appear on. No one else even comes close to providing models with so much exposure and opportunity to make money!
    For those who have never done webcam modeling or had a webcam job before, here is how it works. Guests select a cam model on one of our websites by clicking on a thumbnail from a list of models available. The model chats with each guest using both voice and text, but does not make money until invited to a private chat. The model earns $0.80 per minute for each client in private chat, so if there are 10 clients in her private chatroom, the model makes $8 per minute. It is completely up to the model whether or not to do what is asked, and the model is free to end each session at any time. The model's identity remains private at all times, so there is no danger of being contacted outside of work, and there is never any kind of physical contact with clients.
    Webcam models can work as little or many hours as they like, and can be at any location they choose, as long as it has a webcam, computer, and a high speed Internet connection. While many clients will ask models to pose partially or fully nude, some are simply looking for a friend to chat with. Usually, it is the latter type who come back to the same model time after time. Therefore, in most cases, personality plays a bigger part in being successful than looks. Models who make the most money not only put on a great show, but also listen, and remember the little things about each client to make him or her feel special. Top webcam models earn well in excess of $100,000 per year, and most of their income comes from regulars who do not chat with anyone else. Do you have what it takes to be the next top webcam model?

We are currently seeking webcam models to work for the largest network of popular adult websites. Qualified candidates will earn $0.80/minute for each customer in Premium Chat (multiple paying customers are allowed in Premium Chat), and $1.00/minute for Exclusive Chat (only one paying customer is allowed per session). Models also earn a weekly bonus of up to 30%, so if you make $2,000 your net pay for that week would be $2,600.

Earn $500 a day or more working as a webcam model!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmodel84 View Post
    This is what I def dont like, sorry but this would be the thing that completely turns me off of a site. I should take such a pay cut if I dont want to deal with free chat.

Model & Studio commission details:
    •50% from private shows with customers comming from our marketing (45% if you are an EU model/studio and don't have a VAT number); if you choose to broadcast

only in our member area (no free chat) the commission is decreased with 15%
    So what is a VAT number?

Banned
    Thanks

Internet Modeling is one of the largest adult talent agencies specializing in webcam modeling. Since 1998, we have been representing some of the highest paid models in the industry. Our Tampa, Florida based agency is run by women committed to treating each model with respect, and supporting them every step of the way to ensure their success.
    Are you an attractive female or male over 18 years of age who is friendly, open minded, and enjoys being in front of the camera? Do you wish you had a fun job that let you make money whenever you wanted from the comfort of your own home? If you answered, "Yes" to any of those, it may be worth your time to read on...
    We recruit, place, and promote webcam models on the largest network of adult websites with over 5 million visitors per day. Our cam models make more while working less because there is never a shortage of customers who are willing to spend money. Some webcam models on our network have made as much as $2,000 in a single day (yes you read that right)!!! This is possible because with such a high volume of traffic, models often have many paying customers in their chatrooms at once. Click here to see a list of sites which our webcam models appear on. No one else even comes close to providing models with so much exposure and opportunity to make money!
    For those who have never done webcam modeling or had a webcam job before, here is how it works. Guests select a cam model on one of our websites by clicking on a thumbnail from a list of models available. The model chats with each guest using both voice and text, but does not make money until invited to a private chat. The model earns $0.80 per minute for each client in private chat, so if there are 10 clients in her private chatroom, the model makes $8 per minute. It is completely up to the model whether or not to do what is asked, and the model is free to end each session at any time. The model's identity remains private at all times, so there is no danger of being contacted outside of work, and there is never any kind of physical contact with clients.
    Webcam models can work as little or many hours as they like, and can be at any location they choose, as long as it has a webcam, computer, and a high speed Internet connection. While many clients will ask models to pose partially or fully nude, some are simply looking for a friend to chat with. Usually, it is the latter type who come back to the same model time after time. Therefore, in most cases, personality plays a bigger part in being successful than looks. Models who make the most money not only put on a great show, but also listen, and remember the little things about each client to make him or her feel special. Top webcam models earn well in excess of $100,000 per year, and most of their income comes from regulars who do not chat with anyone else. Do you have what it takes to be the next top webcam model?

We are currently seeking webcam models to work for the largest network of popular adult websites. Qualified candidates will earn $0.80/minute for each customer in Premium Chat (multiple paying customers are allowed in Premium Chat), and $1.00/minute for Exclusive Chat (only one paying customer is allowed per session). Models also earn a weekly bonus of up to 30%, so if you make $2,000 your net pay for that week would be $2,600.

Earn $500 a day or more working as a webcam model!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Dear Studios and Models,
    We have great news for you; our registration system was updated - from now on registering new models gets easier and faster than ever - there is no longer needed to print, scan and email the Hosting Agreement for models. Starting with April 2012 the Hosting Agreement will be filled and submitted online along with the ID Card and picture of model holding the id card next to her face.

contract.pngpassport.pngverif.pngvalidation.png

1. Fill and validate the ONLINE CONTRACT

DO NOT PRINT / SCAN THE CONTRACT - you have to complete and submit the contract online, on the sign up form Contract area - click EDIT button and start filling the requested fields, you can SAVE your work from time to time or in case you don't have all the info at the moment you complete the contract, when the contract is 100% ready you can press the "Click here to validate the form" button - only after you press Validate button the contract will be saved in it's final form.

2. Upload or take snapshot of ID CARD

Valid ID CARD can be government issued identification card or passport - no other type of documents are accepted. The picture with the id card can be done with a digital camera, a scanner, or even with your webcam or camcorder. Make sure the picture is clear, id card being fully visible, all data inside id card must be readable, recommended picture size is 800x600 or more, accepted file formats are JPG, PNG, BMP or GIF. If your id card has important data on 2 different pages, or on back side, make sure you make snapshots or upload both pages/sides. If you are using the "Snapshot" option make sure you setup your webcam or splitter software to a higher resolution 800x600 or more, to be sure you get a clear sharp snapshot; it is also recommended to place your id card on a static surface, placed maybe on a A4 white paper for better stability and contrast when taking the snapshot with your webcam or digital camera.

3. Upload or take snapshot of ID CARD NEXT TO FACE

in this type of verification snapshot model has to hold her submitted ID CARD next to her face. ID CARD + Model head has to be fully visible and the data on id card must be sharp and clear, easy to read by our Moderators. This will ensure fast approval of your snapshot. For the resolution and image formats follow the same principles as explained for the ID CARD snapshot. You will find sample of how this picture should be done, in the Model Signup Form.

4. Submit all documents

After filling and validating the CONTRACT plus verification photos (ID CARD and ID CARD NEXT TO FACE PHOTOS) - double check everything to make sure submitted data is correct and when you are ready press "Submit all documents" button. Approval by our Moderation Team can take up to 48hours, in the case any of your submitted documents are rejected you will be informed by email and you will have to resubmit.

shoot_model_manager_idfloutee_700_uk.gif (click this image to enlarge)

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any help. You can PM me or write to our webmaster.

Thanks,
    Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,528 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

So how is it up to 70%?

So for models in the US without a vat it's 30% plus I saw the site says" low chargebacks" eeks at that rate there shouldn't be chargebacks at all. If you are in the UK or EU then you get 45% then still with chargebacks possible.

Yeah the title was catchy but all the details kinda make this a no go for me. I can't see getting paid less with the worry of chargebacks on top of that. Plus due to not having being in the UK or EU taking an extra pay decrease.

Also I see there are some high risk countries that have access to free chat but perhaps not private chat so what would even be the point in allowing them access at all? Then private chat also decreases.

Just checked on model rates of 1.6 -2.20 credits per min. There are no models at the 2.20 rate .
    7 models in the 2.0-2.20 rate
    25 models in the 1.8-2.0 rate
    333 models in the 1.6-1.8 rate

So based on this the majority of the models charge between 1.6-1.8 rate per min which also means they are getting about .72-.81 per min and that's if you don't have a Vat number. If they don't do free chat their pay drops down to .48-.54. Yeah those numbers don't really sound that great.

Also just read they hold 10% extra for chargebacks which would be released to the model in 6 months if a chargeback doesn't happen. So even further down it would be .32-.36 if you don't have a VAT and don't do free chat. So now she's getting paid about 20% without free chat .

I don't even know what the currency the customer pays in either. Still sounds like Adultwork's has the upper hand on UK sites with a better percentage 65-70% up front is a better option overall but perhaps some other models may benefit from the 20-45%.

Also not sure how this is a top UK site when it's global ranking on Alexa is 1,160,743
    Adultwork's global ranking is at 4,497 seriously huge difference.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hello Cherryblossomsinspring,

Thank you for writing. Let me know where you get these numbers from...you just got bits and pieces and made up a totally different story, probably just to serve your purpose of highjacking this thread and turning attention on the site that you mention several times.

All info is on our site and has been explained here. If you feel that you need anything else explained more in detail or if info is confusing, you can just ask.

Please do not throw erroneous and misleading information. Our rates are in Euros, models make their own rates; overall Alexa rank is better than the site you mention, high risk countries are blocked from purchasing credit etc...

Thanks,
    Nick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hello all,

For the second period of December CamGirlAmerica would like to reward our hard working independent models that manage to generate more than 500 between 16-31 December 2012, by giving away as prizes top quality HD Webcams (Logitech BCC950).

bcc950-prize2.jpg

This contest is not reserved to our most ancient models only; newly registered models can receive this free gifts if they reach our contest minimum. The contest is reserved to independent models only. So happy camming and expect your gift just after the Holidays

Thanks,
    Nick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Ok, I read about the site support Windows platform. What about Mac platform can it be run to webcam model on Xlovecam ?

Also, I'm curious about the XLC card can it be used without having bank account ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xlovecam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default XGuide

Hello all,

Our team has gathered very useful information from self-experiences and with the help of others, and compiled it into a wonderful guiding tool for all models that want to be successful in the video chat industry. Although we believe that we have covered most of the aspects of video chatting and solutions to the most frequent technical issues, as well as the best tips, we are sure that this community would have other ideas to complete such a guide.

We invite you to take a look at our XGuide for independent models and studio managers and let us know what you think any feedback is greatly appreciated, so do not hesitate

Coupled with the easiest online registration system and other great features, the Xlovecam.com network is a great platform for beginners or more experienced models from all over the world. So join us today!

Contact us directly here or on our website (through our 24/7 support service - live or email).

Thanks,
    Nick

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xlovecam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by xlovecam View Post

Thank you for writing. Let me know where you get these numbers from...you just got bits and pieces and made up a totally different story, probably just to serve your purpose of highjacking this thread and turning attention on the site that you mention several times.

All info is on our site and has been explained here. If you feel that you need anything else explained more in detail or if info is confusing, you can just ask.

Please do not throw erroneous and misleading information. Our rates are in Euros, models make their own rates; overall Alexa rank is better than the site you mention, high risk countries are blocked from purchasing credit etc...

Thanks,
    Nick
    I think I just lost all respect for this company. Completely unprofessional. One should able to dispute without getting catty. I far trust the ladies on this site more than any person advertising. And even IF info got mixed up which I highly doubt it certainly wasn't done on purpose. Not a good way to get on our good side. If this is how you act to someone asking questions/challenging how things work I certainly wouldn't want to work for this company. Seriously man you must have 3 sets of ovaries.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deaddolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default XLoveSplitter - an Xlovecam Custom Product

XLoveSplitter is a custom release of the VerySoft Webcamsplitter, one of the best video-split software in the world. We consider Webcamsplitter one of the best software because it's compatible with almost all video devices, it uses incredible low CPU resources, it can output different resolutions, for example you can send 320x240 or 640x480 to a website, 800x600 to another and so on, it can even handle different formats 4:3 and 16:9 in the same time. The teams behind Webcamsplitter and Xlovesplitter constantly update the software to be in line with video chat industry trends.

XloveSplitter was designed to be as friendly as possible with the way Models are using this type of software. XLoveSplitter doesn't change in any way the core functionality of Webcamsplitter, it only tries to enhance the user interface and also bring some new key features. It works with almost all video devices out there: webcams, camcorders, firewire cards, analog capture cards, HDMI capture cards, USB camcorders etc - however make sure you test your video device with XLoveSplitter Trial Version before buying a license (d/l link XLoveSplitter Trial Version)

XLoveSplitter Widget is the main, completely NEW feature. Widget is basically a NEW USER INTERFACE that brings the most important elements of Webcamsplitter in one window. The XLoveSplitter Widget allows you to preview the Output Video exactly as it goes to Xlovecam (or any other cam site).

Here is a list of other actions that can be done directly from XLoveSplitter Widget:
    • Mirror feature - flip your video device image horizontally
    • Expand the video at full size
    • Take simple snapshots or with delay. Timer can be configured from Options window
    • Zoom and Pan/Tilt with controls, but Zoom can also be done with the mouse wheel directly on the video preview area, and Pan/Tilt with click and drag on the video
    • Color Controls directly on the widget and possibility to save up to 3 color presets, can be very useful for Studios or for Models that broadcast from multiple locations.
    • Easy access of Source Settings and Options pages directly from the Widget
    • Always on Top option to be able to keep the Widget in front of other windows
    • Widget can be disabled from XLoveSplitter context menu

Find out ALL THE INFO HERE and check out the instructional video for installation and setting-up the best configuration for optimal results.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us your feedback. You are not yet a model on Xlovecam, we invite you to REGISTER HERE.

Thanks,
    Nick

Thanks
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,696 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Skull Re: Xlovecam - models wanted - up to 70% commission!

This contest is not reserved to our most ancient models only; newly registered models can receive this free gifts if they reach our contest minimum. The contest is reserved to independent models only. So happy camming and expect your gift just after the Holidays

Thanks,
    Nick

What are they mummies or something?
    Quote Aurora14: You have money, they have boobs. Boobs go in your face, now they have the money. It's not as random as you think it is.
    QUOTE=MarvelGirl;2619322]I've never experienced a vagina check at a strip club so if you can hide it well and it isn't a nude club, it shouldn't be an issue.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I've been wanting to get back to camming again and was considering AW to get to a different fanbase. The way their site operates, along with many of the US based sites, has been discussed many times on this site and broken down in the same way as yours:

Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossomsinspring View Post
    So how is it up to 70%?

So for models in the US without a vat it's 30% plus I saw the site says" low chargebacks" eeks at that rate there shouldn't be chargebacks at all. If you are in the UK or EU then you get 45% then still with chargebacks possible.

Yeah the title was catchy but all the details kinda make this a no go for me. I can't see getting paid less with the worry of chargebacks on top of that. Plus due to not having being in the UK or EU taking an extra pay decrease.

Also I see there are some high risk countries that have access to free chat but perhaps not private chat so what would even be the point in allowing them access at all? Then private chat also decreases.

Just checked on model rates of 1.6 -2.20 credits per min. There are no models at the 2.20 rate .
    7 models in the 2.0-2.20 rate
    25 models in the 1.8-2.0 rate
    333 models in the 1.6-1.8 rate

So based on this the majority of the models charge between 1.6-1.8 rate per min which also means they are getting about .72-.81 per min and that's if you don't have a Vat number. If they don't do free chat their pay drops down to .48-.54. Yeah those numbers don't really sound that great.

Also just read they hold 10% extra for chargebacks which would be released to the model in 6 months if a chargeback doesn't happen. So even further down it would be .32-.36 if you don't have a VAT and don't do free chat. So now she's getting paid about 20% without free chat .

I don't even know what the currency the customer pays in either. Still sounds like Adultwork's has the upper hand on UK sites with a better percentage 65-70% up front is a better option overall but perhaps some other models may benefit from the 20-45%.

Also not sure how this is a top UK site when it's global ranking on Alexa is 1,160,743
    Adultwork's global ranking is at 4,497 seriously huge difference.

As models, we crunch numbers a lot. If Cherry's numbers and information are wrong I believe many of us would appreciate seeing the correct info from you Nick. The women here do know what they are talking about, and we look to each other to gain as much info about sites as we can. If a representative from a site can give solid numbers that makes it even better.

I've been awake a long time so I'm having a tough time navigating the XLoveCam pages. Bear with me here...
    According to your FAQ, we can earn UP TO 1.25€ for each minute of private shows. For us US girls, that would be up to $1.66 per minute. bmodel84 found Model & Studio commission details being "50% from private shows with customers coming from our marketing (45% if you are an EU model/studio and don't have a VAT number); if you choose to broadcast only in our member area (no free chat) the commission is decreased with 15%." So going off that, it would be .83, and then down to .70 if you don't want to deal with free chat. Now subtract the 10% you hold for charge backs and we're at .63 a min. For tax purposes I hold back 30% bringing me to .44 per min. If we spend the ENTIRE hour in private, we get $26.40.

My calculations seem to confirm Cherry's assuming the 1.25€ is what the customer is being charged.

If 1.25€ is 70% of what the customer is being charged, the customer gets charged about 1.63€ a min. or 2.16 a min. In that case we get $1.08/.92/.83/.58. Which for a lot of us is very low. On SM, I personally charge $4.99 a min (3.76€) and I'm on the low end compared to others on this site. Plus, we only get UP TO the amounts we calculated. So the reality is that it may be even lower. That's why I'm hesitant to sign up with your site.

Please let me know if I am mistaken. Also if our numbers are wrong, please let us know what the correct numbers are.

Thank You
    Last edited by Aurora14; 08-04-2013 at 07:07 AM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurora14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by xlovecam View Post

Thanks,
    Nick
    What this retort wasn't called for I provided the facts as they were at the time I looked. The rates were correct so even if a model chooses her rate you apparently have a rate maximum that the model can charge. If that's not correct please provide the proper rates that models can charge.

Now getting to Alexa you have since 03/2012 gotten your global ranking from 1,670,743 up to 1,839 and it shows that in the last three months it has jumped.

The top three countries that visit the site are

France at 26.9%
    Italy at 25.8%
    Switzerland at 5.5%

It's already been reported by another review of your site back in 2008 that the predominant language spoken on the site is French.

As posted above when models think of joining a site we will crunch the numbers and see if it makes sense to work there. It's only natural that we join sites that we can not only improve by being there but are also going to compensate us fairly.

You posted " Work for top site" so I wanted to find out why I had never even heard of the site before but obviously it's a top site in France.

The majority of the models that post here are in US, UK and Canada. Your site hasn't really made it to our markets at all. None of our countries are even in your top 10 most visting locations. Also pay. For most models in these areas the percentage and rates you charge wouldn't really be enough for us financially.

So even if we break it down in Euros on what models charge and the payout percentages it still comes back to the numbers I posted over a year ago. Again if my numbers are in anyway incorrect please by all means correct them and show the break down.

Something like max model can charge =
    Then with the sites's cut with =

I posted about AW which is Adultwork because it's a site that is fairly known on SW plus it's also based mainly on UK currency and members . The rates are not hidden. Now there you can clearly charge whatever you want but only certain rates will bring in customers.

So again if the majority of models charge between 1.60 -1.80 euro ( 1.59- 2.39 USD) and they receive 50% that gives them (.79-1.19) PER MIN. ( 10% HELD FOR CHARGEBACKS) brings that number down to ( 0.63 -0.95 usd) per min. This is if she does free chat. If she doesn't then that's an additional 15% taken away.

So she starts out at 50% +( 10% for chargebacks) + (15% for no free chat) = 75% to the site and the model gets 25% ( now 25% of 1.59-2.39usd = 0.39-.59 if we round up about .40 to .60 (cents in usd) per min)

Again please correct me if I have any of this wrong.

Now just to clarify what I did I first did the exchange of euro to dollar then did the math of what that means to someone that lives in a country that runs on USD. Now anyone can do this for currency in their country.

You have chargebacks but you posted that they are very low.

So again Nick if you have anything to correct about my post please feel free to do so.

At this point your previous response wasn't professional but it's a new year you can start fresh and post the correct details this time around.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Just to be thorough I'll add countries 4-10 that visit the site.

Belgium 5%
    Argentina 2.9%
    Netherlands 2.5% ( I believe this is where you're from)
    Portugal 2.1%
    Greece 1.9%
    Turkey 1.9%
    Germany 1.8%

Now if we actually want to find out where US, UK and Canada rank in visiting the site well they didn't make it but you can still find out their percentages.

US 1.7%
    UK 0.7%
    Ireland 1.6%
    Canada 1%

Now perhaps in 2013 you're moving into the US/UK/Canada market. That I don't know but for now the site appears to be popular in France.

All of this information is open to the public by visiting alexa.com. You can put in any site and find out traffic details instantly.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cherryblossomsinspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thank you for you for the time taken to analyze our site and to post this info here.

The site does have a lot of European traffic, as you have stated, but it does not mean that US/Canadian models are not going to do great on the site; most of the visitors do speak English as well.

In regards to the Alexa ranking, I believe you have looked at xlovecam.co.uk when you go that 1mil Alexa rank; in the same period last year, we were under 5000 Alexa rank; the info is, as you said, available to public. It is a strong increase, meaning that not only we have almost doubled our registered models, but also have a lot more traffic, as you have mentioned, we are picking up nicely in Northern America.

As far as the numbers and calculations:
    -we encourage models to cam in free chat then pass into private, as that brings more value both to customers and models;
    -models do have the choice to opt for private chat only, they do not have to, so the -15% is a choice; some clients like the direct privates, others don't.
    -newer models tend to charge less in order to build a customer base, but then they can change their rates; the more experienced models charge 2.00-2.20 credits/min.
    -we have also introduced a bonus and a gift system (for a short peek ), visitors can send tips/gift to models, which adds nicely to the earnings;
    -as far as the chargebacks, that money is retained by the site for a 6 month period, to cover any eventual chargeback; we invest a lot and work hard to avoid chargeback situations, which means that in six months time, models start receiving the 10% back;

So again if the majority of models charge between 1.60 -1.80 euro ( 1.59- 2.39 USD) and they receive 50% that gives them (.79-1.19) PER MIN. ( 10% HELD FOR CHARGEBACKS) brings that number down to ( 0.63 -0.95 usd) per min. This is if she does free chat. If she doesn't then that's an additional 15% taken away.

So she starts out at 50% +( 10% for chargebacks) + (15% for no free chat) = 75% to the site and the model gets 25% ( now 25% of 1.59-2.39usd = 0.39-.59 if we round up about .40 to .60 (cents in usd) per min)
    Just to quickly calculate starting on your hypothesis that models will work in the 1.60-1.80 bracket :
    -1.60-1.80 euro = 2.09 - 2.39 usd/min

-50% of that means 1.05 - 1.19 usd/min
    -10% for chargebacks = 10-11ct
    -which means that a model will basically receive between .95 - 1.09 usd/min (free then private chat)

-if the model opts for the private chat only, that comes up to .89 - 1.02 usd/min
    -chargebacks are 9 - 10 ct
    -which means that a model will basically receive between .80 - .92 usd/min (private chat only)
    These numbers are correct if the model opts for that rate bracket. Then you can add bonuses/gifts or client referrals 20% of what the model earns. Then in 6 months time you will receive the 10% back, which means that the numbers are as follows:
    * free, then private chat = 1.05 - 1.19 usd/min
    * private chat only = .89 - 1.02 usd/min
    * bonuses/gifts are not included
    * client referrals are not included (if a client purchases credits and spends it with you, the referring model, or with any other model, it does not matter - you can refer a client that could spend thousands with another model - you will receive 20% of what the models earns).

I am sorry if I left an unprofessional impression; all numbers are public, Alexa ranking, traffic, commissions etc.

Hoping this helps; as always, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
    Nick

34. The Following User Says Thank You to xlovecam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Thank you. I couldn't find what currency is used on your site so I was converting using Euros, not GBP. As you stated in you post on 6-26-12 (post #11) that you use Euros so the conversion was 1 Euro= 1.33 USD.

Is there a maximum amount we can charge? SM has a limit, but if we e-mail them directly we can set our rates higher. Do you do anything like that?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora14 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast