Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BongaCams is looking for new models!

Thanks

Default BongaCams is looking for new models!

Hello Girls,

We have a new website that is launching next week and we are looking for models and studios. Registration is open.

If you want to become a webcam model and earn good money you need:

1. To be over 18 years old.
    2. To speak English.
    3. To be friendly, open minded and comfortable in front of the camera.
    4. Have a computer, high speed Internet and good quality webcam.

From our side we provide:

1. Large amount of payable traffic.
    2. Payments every week, there will not be minimum amount for cashout. (This week there will be added paxum, webmoney etc)
    3. 24/7 online support to help you.
    4. Clear and interesting social system (possibility to add friends, chat with other models etc.)
    5. Our weekly promotion „Miss BongaCams“ with guaranteed payment of 4500 dollars. Every week! Top30 models will be rewarded!

Prizes:
    1. 500 dollars
    2. 350 dollars
    3. 250 dollars
    4-5. 200 dollars
    6-10. 150 dollars
    11-20. 125 dollars
    21-30. 100 dollars

-Area blocking is available if you do not wish to be seen in your country ( currently only USA and Canada, but this week we will add other countries)
    -Photos and videos can be loaded onto the site, or sold through tipping to customers (Your photo or video or portfolio decides your earnings)
    -Group, Private and Voyeur chats are available.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Kind regards,
    BongaCams team

e-mail: [email protected]
    Last edited by nikolai; 02-27-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 650 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: BongaCams is looking for new models!

what are rates for private/group, and what percentage do we receive? Thanks

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,739 Times in 729 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed

----------
    Last edited by MissKatie; 02-25-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks

1. Rates are:

Private Show: 60 Tokens per minute;
    Voyeur Show: 20 Tokens per minute;
    TruePrivate Show: 80 Tokens per minute;
    Group Show: 10 Tokens per minute;
    Tips: Any number of Tokens.

2. Model receive 50%.

3. Today we will add paxum, paypal, payoneer and webmoney to payment methods.

4. Chargebacks are our losses, not your.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 650 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

great what does one token=? thanks

Thanks

1 token = 0.1 euro, so 100 tokens = 10 euros. So 1 token is aprox. 0.1325 dollars. I have updated topic a little bit.
    Last edited by nikolai; 02-26-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,674 Times in 10,159 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

What's that in U.S. dollars?

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

----------
    Last edited by MissKatie; 02-25-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissKatie View Post
    According to xe converter that's $5.39/ 3.39 our cut per min for pvt. umm are you SURE?? not complaining but that seems a lot Lol
    60 tokens/min, at 1 token = .1 euro is about 8USD/min (so 50% is 4USD/min) at current conversion rates. That's using the mid-market rate, though, without any markups or exchange fees (normally only large banks can get the mid-rates)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

----------
    Last edited by MissKatie; 02-25-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Internet Modeling is one of the largest adult talent agencies specializing in webcam modeling. Since 1998, we have been representing some of the highest paid models in the industry. Our Tampa, Florida based agency is run by women committed to treating each model with respect, and supporting them every step of the way to ensure their success.
    Are you an attractive female or male over 18 years of age who is friendly, open minded, and enjoys being in front of the camera? Do you wish you had a fun job that let you make money whenever you wanted from the comfort of your own home? If you answered, "Yes" to any of those, it may be worth your time to read on...
    We recruit, place, and promote webcam models on the largest network of adult websites with over 5 million visitors per day. Our cam models make more while working less because there is never a shortage of customers who are willing to spend money. Some webcam models on our network have made as much as $2,000 in a single day (yes you read that right)!!! This is possible because with such a high volume of traffic, models often have many paying customers in their chatrooms at once. Click here to see a list of sites which our webcam models appear on. No one else even comes close to providing models with so much exposure and opportunity to make money!
    For those who have never done webcam modeling or had a webcam job before, here is how it works. Guests select a cam model on one of our websites by clicking on a thumbnail from a list of models available. The model chats with each guest using both voice and text, but does not make money until invited to a private chat. The model earns $0.80 per minute for each client in private chat, so if there are 10 clients in her private chatroom, the model makes $8 per minute. It is completely up to the model whether or not to do what is asked, and the model is free to end each session at any time. The model's identity remains private at all times, so there is no danger of being contacted outside of work, and there is never any kind of physical contact with clients.
    Webcam models can work as little or many hours as they like, and can be at any location they choose, as long as it has a webcam, computer, and a high speed Internet connection. While many clients will ask models to pose partially or fully nude, some are simply looking for a friend to chat with. Usually, it is the latter type who come back to the same model time after time. Therefore, in most cases, personality plays a bigger part in being successful than looks. Models who make the most money not only put on a great show, but also listen, and remember the little things about each client to make him or her feel special. Top webcam models earn well in excess of $100,000 per year, and most of their income comes from regulars who do not chat with anyone else. Do you have what it takes to be the next top webcam model?

We are currently seeking webcam models to work for the largest network of popular adult websites. Qualified candidates will earn $0.80/minute for each customer in Premium Chat (multiple paying customers are allowed in Premium Chat), and $1.00/minute for Exclusive Chat (only one paying customer is allowed per session). Models also earn a weekly bonus of up to 30%, so if you make $2,000 your net pay for that week would be $2,600.

Earn $500 a day or more working as a webcam model!

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

INTERNET MODELLING IS A STUDIO - AVOID!

How to sign up for camsites direct and avoid scamming studios -

Thanks

First of all. Site doesn't work yet. It will be launched only this/next week. We are currently adding new things to the site and fixing old ones. "Take a tour" option and terms will be added to the home page. Right now you could find terms after registration.

2. We will add paxum/webmoney/payoneer to the payment information.

4. Models receive 50% of all earnings. Models could put rates for shows by themselves.

Do not hesitate to contact me if You will have any questions via e-mail, yahoo messenger or skype.

Kind regards,
    Nikolai

e-mail: [email protected]
    yahoo: [email protected]
    Last edited by nikolai; 02-27-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks

Dear models!

Grand opening! On Monday, 12th of March, we are launching our site! This day traffic will flow like water and money will fall down on you as the rain! We kindly ask you to check your profiles and complete required steps to be approved or it will be late!. Also, in the day of opening will start our weekly 4500$ BongaCams contest! Don't miss it! Do not hesitate to contact us if you will have any questions or issues.

We have prepared hints for you, surely read them before beginning:

Launching:

04:00 New-York
    09:00 London
    11:00 Kyiv
    13:00 Moscow

E-mail: [email protected]
    Yahoo: [email protected]

Kind regards,
    BongaCams team

Curious Guest
    Thanks

First post here so Hi guys !

I was filling the payment information for my payoneer card and I was wondering what to put in ''Beneficiary Name'' and ''Payoneer ID'' fields. I'm a bit confused because it's the first time I fill it this way, without being redirected to payoneer website. Maybe my question sound stupid tho lol

Thanks

Hi

In "Beneficiary Name" type your real name, and Payoneer ID is 16-digit number from your card. You can also put there e-mail you are using in payoneer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    First post here so Hi guys !

I was filling the payment information for my payoneer card and I was wondering what to put in ''Beneficiary Name'' and ''Payoneer ID'' fields. I'm a bit confused because it's the first time I fill it this way, without being redirected to payoneer website. Maybe my question sound stupid tho lol
    Welcome

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I'm glad to hear that you've decided to receive your payments via Payoneer!

I'd be happy to help. In general, once you select Payoneer as your payment method you should be directed to an application page on our website, which will allow you to either apply for a new account or link to an already existing account.

If you are not seeing this, it's possible the program isn't an official partner of ours, and may be paying via our private payment system. I would suggest, in that case, to provide your e-mail address only and never give out your full Payoneer card number. For security reasons we advise all cardholders to never give out their full card number, not even to a Payoneer representative.

Also feel free to contact the program and ask that they sign up to be an official partner of ours. It's free to signup, and the process is quick and simple. Best of all, it makes payments less costly and is much faster.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you !

Thanks

Nissim, I have already sent you a message. Could you please provide me with further information about partnership? Thank you!

For models:

Do not worry! We will sign up as an official partner!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nikolai For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Site has been launched!

Banned
    Thanks

Internet Modeling is one of the largest adult talent agencies specializing in webcam modeling. Since 1998, we have been representing some of the highest paid models in the industry. Our Tampa, Florida based agency is run by women committed to treating each model with respect, and supporting them every step of the way to ensure their success.
    Are you an attractive female or male over 18 years of age who is friendly, open minded, and enjoys being in front of the camera? Do you wish you had a fun job that let you make money whenever you wanted from the comfort of your own home? If you answered, "Yes" to any of those, it may be worth your time to read on...
    We recruit, place, and promote webcam models on the largest network of adult websites with over 5 million visitors per day. Our cam models make more while working less because there is never a shortage of customers who are willing to spend money. Some webcam models on our network have made as much as $2,000 in a single day (yes you read that right)!!! This is possible because with such a high volume of traffic, models often have many paying customers in their chatrooms at once. Click here to see a list of sites which our webcam models appear on. No one else even comes close to providing models with so much exposure and opportunity to make money!
    For those who have never done webcam modeling or had a webcam job before, here is how it works. Guests select a cam model on one of our websites by clicking on a thumbnail from a list of models available. The model chats with each guest using both voice and text, but does not make money until invited to a private chat. The model earns $0.80 per minute for each client in private chat, so if there are 10 clients in her private chatroom, the model makes $8 per minute. It is completely up to the model whether or not to do what is asked, and the model is free to end each session at any time. The model's identity remains private at all times, so there is no danger of being contacted outside of work, and there is never any kind of physical contact with clients.
    Webcam models can work as little or many hours as they like, and can be at any location they choose, as long as it has a webcam, computer, and a high speed Internet connection. While many clients will ask models to pose partially or fully nude, some are simply looking for a friend to chat with. Usually, it is the latter type who come back to the same model time after time. Therefore, in most cases, personality plays a bigger part in being successful than looks. Models who make the most money not only put on a great show, but also listen, and remember the little things about each client to make him or her feel special. Top webcam models earn well in excess of $100,000 per year, and most of their income comes from regulars who do not chat with anyone else. Do you have what it takes to be the next top webcam model?

We are currently seeking webcam models to work for the largest network of popular adult websites. Qualified candidates will earn $0.80/minute for each customer in Premium Chat (multiple paying customers are allowed in Premium Chat), and $1.00/minute for Exclusive Chat (only one paying customer is allowed per session). Models also earn a weekly bonus of up to 30%, so if you make $2,000 your net pay for that week would be $2,600.

Earn $500 a day or more working as a webcam model!

Thanks

December Promo on BongaCams.com !

Hello ,

We are pleased to inform you about the fundamental changes that have occurred in our system. We are sure that if you have not tried to work with us or for some reason stopped, now is the time to go online on BongaCams.com!

Let's start from the beginning:

- Over the last month we have increased the number of visits to the site almost 5 times. An extensive advertising campaign among users gives great results. Active models which regularly work on our website earn at least one and a half times more if compare with figures two months ago. Best internet advertising platforms actively promote our services among willing to spend money visitors. There is no only you!

- We have a non-stop support and personal manager who helping our models and studios to make their work easier. Now, if you have any questions or problems, our manager solve them in a few minutes at any time of the day or night.

- We have achieved outstanding results in the development of our software and are proud to guarantee failure-free service of BongaCams - 24/7/365 - 100% uptime!

- We launched a new promotional campaign "Bring a model - get $ 50!" Everything is simple and clear: Bring the model who will earn the minimum payout (50$) and get a bonus of $ 50 to your next payment.

- And finally, the most important and best of all:

In December we are holding a new weekly contest "Top 10"!

The total prize pool is 10,000$
    Earn the greatest number of tokens in a week and get more:
    First-place prize - $ 1000
    The prize for second place - $ 500
    The prize for third place - $ 300
    From the fourth to tenth - $ 100

Competion has already started !

Thank you for your attention and welcome to the updated BongaCams.com! See you online !

P.S. For all questions , please , contact our manager.

Contacts :

E-mail: [email protected]
    Yahoo: leobongacams
    MSN: [email protected]

Thank you !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Very frustrated here, I am in the middle of trying to sign up for the site, but I keep getting an error message, when I try to choose the payment option for payoneer "You are not registered yet please contact customer support". It is not even taking me to a payoneer application or anything, and all of the other payment options seem to be working fine. Has anyone has this issue with the payment options?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carmelcream View Post
    Very frustrated here, I am in the middle of trying to sign up for the site, but I keep getting an error message, when I try to choose the payment option for payoneer "You are not registered yet please contact customer support". It is not even taking me to a payoneer application or anything, and all of the other payment options seem to be working fine. Has anyone has this issue with the payment options?
    Hello,

What username you have on the site ?

Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hey Nikolai, my username is bbwsimplyamazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast