Page 505 of 553 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,625 of 13819

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 987 Posts

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

It's not that camming sucks; camming is middling to OK. But I'm having a hard time adjusting my financial planning to not having "true" daily pay, ie having to plan for 4 business days for the money to arrive in my bank.

I'm so angry with the model (whoever she is) who compromised the ability of Boleyn Models to pay us internationals via Circle. Hope it was worth it, twatwaffle.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DancesWithSloths For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by christylive View Post
    I’m about to drink a cup of bleach myself , that’s more appealing than the small talkers on tonight. Lmfao
    Even if I was drunk as hell on that night (and I usually make A LOT MORE when i'm drunk) it was dead AF I went offline and cried LOL same today, wanna get a little drunk again maybe it works better but I doubt so.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 777 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

No way. Nothing in this world worth to ruin urself, especially not camming, or losers.
    Anyway, I sent u a message, a few days ago, not sure if u seen it.
    So why I came here: slowly I got used to the thing, that I log on, and first 2-3-4 hour is completely dead. actually i have 130 guest in my room and 0 members. Sometimes someone come in, but just sit or say something stupid until i kick him out... and that s it. On Jasmin we must show face all the time. I sitting in my chair, and turning from the left to the right and back one hour ago. Staring at the ceiling, or down to the floor. lol. So exciting, someone pls calm me down.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,446 Times in 1,083 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Tuesday after a 3 day weekend. What was I thinking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 777 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

today is bad for me as well. after a half dead shift yesterday I raised my rates by 0.5$.
    one of my reg showed up (who I hate anyway) and complained instant. He could ask , if i want to go back for him to my original rate, but no: he said shit like "oh god , this is so weird... umm maybe later, this is too weird for him" fucking 0.5$.
    Only 2 hours left anyway, but I expect nothing anymore. Seeing how retarded and cheap are these people in free... I wish none of them bother me at all.
    But Idk how ll I complete the 80 hours like this.
    I ll be at 50 in 2 hours. Definietly this ll be my lowest earn period in this year only a "miracle" could make it better, what probably wont happen.
    btw I asked customer support, if maybe im invisible on the site, or what explains, that my room dead all the time lately, or I see only the garbage. The guy told me, my room not good enough. I have a nice room, with an expensive sofa, decoration on the left and the right, picture on the wall, excellent lighting. The colours harmonizing with each other. It s not a studio room but it looks warm and cozy.

So... idk what to say or think anymore.

also i m curious what kind of marketing they do. Livejasmin wich is the most luxury-like at all cam sites can t provide valuable trafic a while ago, but schoolboys and menthally retarded broke people from shitty free tube sites?

what I think the most pathetic: I see many good models who worked before, spending hours and hours now in free. Working for votes. Even top models escape from the site coz nothing happens for hours. And no one on the support chat admit, there are traffic issues. They let u think, it s you.
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 10-10-2017 at 11:10 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Really trying hard not to bitch, but is it insanely, mindbogglingly slow for anyone else out there on SM? Three hours today on middle page 1 and 0 tips, privates, exclusives, etc. Usual in and outs with douche bags sprinkled in between. SW is kinda quiet today so just looking for some reassurance.

I've heard from other people that the day after a holiday weekend is horrible... maybe that is why they are doing the contest tomorrow.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Featured Member DancesWithSloths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Really trying hard not to bitch, but is it insanely, mindbogglingly slow for anyone else out there on SM? Three hours today on middle page 1 and 0 tips, privates, exclusives, etc. Usual in and outs with douche bags sprinkled in between. SW is kinda quiet today so just looking for some reassurance.

I've heard from other people that the day after a holiday weekend is horrible... maybe that is why they are doing the contest tomorrow.
    It's not just you. My "potential members" count is usually a good indicator of whether the site is working properly - it's pretty reliably at 25-35 depending on whether I'm talking or moving around. Today it's been on 3-8 for the whole 90 minutes of my day shift.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DancesWithSloths For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hahahaha someone just tagged me 'Expensive Rates'... that's a first. Also, I am $5.99/$6.99... not sure what these guys classify as 'expensive'? That's some high quality traffic right there!

Thanks

Thanks for pointing that out Dances! I'm normally high 20s to mid 40s and I have been sitting between 8-15 all day so I guess traffic just isn't being directed to the site today.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,517 Times in 3,497 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

It sucked .. I made $66 in 6 hours on 7 cam sites.. there's your reassurance..lol.. And tomorrow I am taking off due to the SM contest.. I vowed never to work on those days.

I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Damn todays been bad....same as yesterday. Indy's been quiet, SM room dead af.....sure hope the latter half of the week picks up.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

$25 in 2.5 hours Today
    Yesterday was $17 in 3 hours... slightly better I guess lol
    #SHOOTME

Thanks
    Thanked 5,635 Times in 1,949 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Camming isn't sucking for me tonight... but my apartment is. The lighting at night is just impossible to work with. I got all ready to get on Chaturbate, but it is just waaay too dark

Can't wait for my umbrella lights to come in the mail!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

5 dollars in 2 hours, I'm about to officially quit this BS : ))))
    Best part is: EVERYONE tells me I look amazing (people tend to say that when I wear a ponytail), yet NO FUCKING DAMN IDIOT wants to spend more than 10 cents on me.
    Fuck the entire male population!! Fuck them all!! If there would be a planet existing only with women, I would move there forever (Rick and Morty reference lol)

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TODAY? SEVEN cheap asses contacted me today to do shows. ALL of them wasted my time. I give guys 3-5 lines (I'm just indy now). By line 5 it's "OK it's $xx for xx time, once you pay we can start the show." And then they are GONE or despite my strict rules on all my listings they try to negotiate which is INSTANT BAN. Go fuck yourselves you cheap asses! I like quality customers and the second they try to negotiate I know I don't want you as a customer. If you are broke, you can't sit here.

Where the heck are the quality customers right now? I can't deal with the cheap guys.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BubblyBlonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,930 Times in 3,603 Posts

I'm literally checking the news - did something wipe out most of the internet tonight or what?

I'm running every site I'm on and it's completely dead, not even freeloaders, wtf. I'm getting maybe 2 or 3 guests an hour (total across all sites i'm running, good grief) and most won't even answer me.

I'm forcing myself to stay on because I missed too much work lately but damn its dead.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I'm literally checking the news - did something wipe out most of the internet tonight or what?

I'm running every site I'm on and it's completely dead, not even freeloaders, wtf. I'm getting maybe 2 or 3 guests an hour (total across all sites i'm running, good grief) and most won't even answer me.

I'm forcing myself to stay on because I missed too much work lately but damn its dead.
    I know right?! I'm not even kidding at this rate it's just so wretched...It's like everyone forgot about us and that we have bills to pay and such and that we do that "just for fun bb". I hope a miracle happens soon, I'm soooooooo worried omg

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 389 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I feel like I’m logged into the Black hole in a far away galaxy right now. I’ve had maybe 3 log ins/outs in 20 minutes and the potential member box is stuck at 11. 20 minutes on SM feels like 200 hours. Someone shoot me please. Thanks
    Instagram @alltheface - Twitter @alltheface

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christylive For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

$15 for 2 hours.. morning wood? what morning wood?
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I really miss doing my job.. you know? Privates and tips.. I miss it.. I dunno what's going on? Not everyone is having a hard time I don't think?

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

my week has been good so far, 200+ goal everyday within 3-4 hours. Today was a whole joke though lmao, it took me 4 hours just to make 160 smfh, nothing but freeloaders. I think something is up with the site because I tried a gold show twice and got disconnected.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TiffanySweetz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,512 Times in 1,865 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    I really miss doing my job.. you know? Privates and tips.. I miss it.. I dunno what's going on? Not everyone is having a hard time I don't think?
    This whole week has been a struggle for me. I've been trying different hours but it's not making a difference. Guess I'll just give up any free time I had so that I can sit on cam all day every day. Yay.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Those look like my regular stats!.. haha.. I average about 6% in paid chat.. probably cuz I split cam with a lot of sites and charge high rates.. I dunno? but I am on first page.. but lately 2nd page..so sometimes I think this is my fault.. cuz I never was on 2nd page til I got the adrenal fatigue for 4 months.

weeklytimeonline.JPGearnings.JPG

This is NOT NORMAL... WTF

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was page 2 for the majority of this year and averaged 30%+, now I am on page 1 (middle to bottom) and you can see from the screenshots how my paid percentage has fallen. Something just HAS to be going on... My rates have stayed the same... everything has stayed the same.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post: