Page 490 of 493 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 12318

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaNorwood View Post
    Hahaha!!! I've noticed that in my room, too. I think that maybe once we start teasing, they leave cause they know we want to do a show - not just sit around and bullshit. Those guys are probably in there just to hang out. We turn on that hustle mode and they leave.

Haha that must be it ! It applys for the guys that leave the moment you say hi to them (evan tough they watched you in awhile LOL). It's like they were spying on you and you discovered them haha !

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I'm so burnt out on cam lately. I started last summer but for me personally it was nowhere near this level of fucking shitty. I'm having more and more bad days holy shit. And weekends ain't shit anymore for me. And "good days" now are way way less money than they used to be.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 523 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I Just had MY worst day on cam this week too, and its so funny and disheartening to me because it had JUST started to pick back up on SM (which ive worked primarily for years), I took a long bit off and when I came back it looked like it had turned to shit, it was even MORE heartbreaking when I found out it was everyone, and not just my shitty internet. I always did VERY well on SM. When it picked up a bit I had hope again, That maybe we wher now in the upswing, but now its worse then it was before for me. I actually TRIED this week. Set on allot longer and made even less. It makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to FORCE myself to log back on the next day. Like a invisible force is holding me back from it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,313 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

camming only sucks right now because i don't want to put on panties...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,264 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Camming sucks because my new bedroom is too hot to cam from during the day. It's like 85 degrees, I was sweating balls. I managed to stay on MFC long enough to make $30, but had to call it quits.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

onto hour 3 with NOTHING made, 30 mins of ins and outs with not even a hello
    v.v

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow, my worst day on cam since last november...0 tokens in one hour on Chaturbate. WOW. And so many rude, demanding, cheap asses...Seems like I need to drink a lot for cam tonight to stay positive...Fuck this SHIT!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

right 4 hours and nothing screw this v.v

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 470 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

6 hours,7 sites, $32 I'm going to hang for awhile longer but this is brutal

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Every single motherfucker tonight tells me they are broke...Well...thanks for letting me know that broke ass people watch me not wanting to give me anything anyways?! It's not really helpful at all. Ugh. Just leave my room or don't go on cam sites at all if you are broke all the time!!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I feel like every camsite should have a system for guys to have money loaded up on their account and not just be linked to a credit card where they can still freeload. Then every site should charge these guys something small to watch free cams.. like maybe a dollar per girl to watch her free/guest chat for 24 hrs since they paid. I feel like this would cut out a lot of total timewasters. There are so many people that do shit like buy stuff to use then return it to the store so they don't spend their money. There are also a fuckton of people who refuse to pay even like a dollar to download a song lmao. Those people should not be allowed on camsites, but I feel like they are a majority population...

As we all know the only reason this shit is free is to raise traffic. Well as we all know traffic doesn't necessarily = money. Most of the traffic is just fucking shit quality traffic that should die in my humble opinion.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 646 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

dead. Random unicorn ll save my ass or regular, but I expect nothing from these people again. They are so stupid, maybe it s better if they dont bother.
    It s just fucking boring.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's like you spoke directly to my soul. lol
    Benjamin speaks to my soul.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 362 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    I feel like every camsite should have a system for guys to have money loaded up on their account and not just be linked to a credit card where they can still freeload. Then every site should charge these guys something small to watch free cams.. like maybe a dollar per girl to watch her free/guest chat for 24 hrs since they paid. I feel like this would cut out a lot of total timewasters. There are so many people that do shit like buy stuff to use then return it to the store so they don't spend their money. There are also a fuckton of people who refuse to pay even like a dollar to download a song lmao. Those people should not be allowed on camsites, but I feel like they are a majority population...

As we all know the only reason this shit is free is to raise traffic. Well as we all know traffic doesn't necessarily = money. Most of the traffic is just fucking shit quality traffic that should die in my humble opinion.
    I completely agree with this, but I don't even think they should necessarily charge them, just limit the amount of time you get to spend in rooms without spending money. Like max 4 hours a day if you don't spend money. 4 hours sounds excessive and way too generous but we all see the same fucking freeloaders in our rooms and other rooms every night for literally our entire shifts. So, they exist unfortunately. Also with the fucking bullshit Private Chat Preview which is HEAVILY abused, they should allow guys like 3 peeps per 24 hours before either cutting them off or charging them.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrifilinCamHo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like AW's system of like 5 min per 24 hours of free chat or something like that. It's per girl.

That being said, I think because I am American or some other reason I almost never get shows on there. So they might as well pay to peep guest/freechat. Fuck them they can all rot in hell I am not sorry.

There is literally no reason on Earth it should take a guy more than 5 min to decide if he wants a show or not. I'm pretty sure most decide in the first 5 seconds and another huge chunk decide in the first minute or 2. Virtually 99% figure it out well within 5 min. The 1% who takes longer to decide is rarely ever worth all the trouble u went thru getting them in a private. They are either shitty dudes during privates and ask a lot of you, or they finish real quick compared to how long they interrogate. These are just my experiences. I really don't spend much time at all chatting with these dipshits these days if they ain't paying.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    Every single motherfucker tonight tells me they are broke...Well...thanks for letting me know that broke ass people watch me not wanting to give me anything anyways?! It's not really helpful at all. Ugh. Just leave my room or don't go on cam sites at all if you are broke all the time!!
    Yeh on CB they will often tell me they have no tokens, so I ask them WTH they are doing on a cam site. As if I don't know, but I want to shame them. So fucking sick of THIS SHIT.

I agree, they shouldn't be allowed to room hop or stay on the site for more than X mins.

I like AW's system of like 5 min per 24 hours of free chat or something like that. It's per girl.

That being said, I think because I am American or some other reason I almost never get shows on there. So they might as well pay to peep guest/freechat. Fuck them they can all rot in hell I am not sorry.

There is literally no reason on Earth it should take a guy more than 5 min to decide if he wants a show or not. I'm pretty sure most decide in the first 5 seconds and another huge chunk decide in the first minute or 2. Virtually 99% figure it out well within 5 min. The 1% who takes longer to decide is rarely ever worth all the trouble u went thru getting them in a private. They are either shitty dudes during privates and ask a lot of you, or they finish real quick compared to how long they interrogate. These are just my experiences. I really don't spend much time at all chatting with these dipshits these days if they ain't paying.
    Well if there are tons of girls he can still freeload by just chatting with tons of girls.

But I agree, if they ask way too many questions, odds are they only go for a few minutes. There are exceptions of course.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,039 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Guys asking 50 questions are told from question 1 to go private if they want to know. There's plenty of info on my profile for them if they can get their head out of their ass and even find the profile. They're budget stroking freeloaders. They're stroking to your voice and facial expressions or tits whatever and *might* come in to unload in 1 min or less. I don't cater to them.
    On another note I'm bored shitless here myself. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I don't even need that much to make what I'm trying to get to. My other computer just fucked itself, and since I was using it for skype shows on CMD/MFC I don't even think I'll be buying a new one. There has to be a better way.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Ugh, I just came back on cam from taking 2 weeks off and it's basically a desert. No one is there, except my only regular, who purchased me a gift few days ago. I haven't made a cent today and I'm pissed. But, looking from the bright side, I still got 2 custom requests on Youkandy and I'm glad I have this nice, little egg in my basket. It was the site I started to cam on, now I'm using it only for customs and content selling but it's a life saver. <3
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." /Kurt Cobain/

Thanks
    Thanked 13,974 Times in 4,675 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Guys asking 50 questions are told from question 1 to go private if they want to know. There's plenty of info on my profile for them if they can get their head out of their ass and even find the profile. They're budget stroking freeloaders. They're stroking to your voice and facial expressions or tits whatever and *might* come in to unload in 1 min or less. I don't cater to them.
    On another note I'm bored shitless here myself. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I don't even need that much to make what I'm trying to get to. My other computer just fucked itself, and since I was using it for skype shows on CMD/MFC I don't even think I'll be buying a new one. There has to be a better way.
    I was just thinking about those guys yesterday. And how easily irritated I am now, after close to 7 years of this shit.
    I can usually tell by question 2 that he's gonna bail.
    * Sometimes typing the answers privately will get him to go to exclusive. Sometimes.
    But most of the time, I end up blocking them.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I just assume that guys are wanking while trolling and asking questions. They pop for free!

A hint is that most loose the ability to type.....and no way do they want to pay! Waste of time....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

and now again. after I took 3 days off, i was okay again. I met with new people did stuff I like outside.
    Now, i m online again. First 3 hour for 0$. Than a guy who payed sometimes, came in... I ignored him in free chat. So he came to pv just to blame me, that I dont chit chat with him in free, and ah now he see im here only for guys who pay, and he is mad when he "need to" come in like this, blablabla , I dont even understand what is his problem.

He wanted to meet up anyway. Coz he married, but dont like his wife anymore, so many times he offered a plain ticket what he can get FOR FREE. Is there any bitch who could refuse that? Free plan ticket and a random cock!!!! I m drooling!
    I made it very clear for the first time to him, I dont meet, and it s not my habit to fall in love with anyone who i see on cam, especially I dont like manipulative assholes who think themselves so fair and clean. So I was there arguing him with full power.

Wtf is this shit, why is that I only see assholes jerks freeloaders, and delusional idiots who think we should be in love with them. I m about to cry, this is so stupid. I can t stand these idiots, I trully hate them with all my soul, and I hate feel that way. Wtf happened with these people why they are so fucking stupid and irritating now, nearly all of them?
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 07-17-2017 at 04:15 PM.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The men tonight bore me so much...Come in my room to expect me to fist myself and be active and shit but they themselves won't do anything but talk cuz they are broke...kek...Don't men feel ashamed when they chat with a woman not able to pay her? I mean it's obvious I'm there for the money mainly right? Then they ask me if I do this for the money...nooooo....I just LOVE to sit around and being bored...no one shall give me their money...I do this for free yes yes kek rofl....Dumb asses...I'm so pissed tonight not gonna hesitate banning time wasters...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Now I think I learned something. 99% are broke as fuck even if they are paying customers. It s sad to see, that mostly people who have serious problems / mental issues visiting these sites. But anyway, let s be real. Nice guys who look good and have a life just wont sit around on cam sites and spend their money to watch whoever fuck herself or anything like that. They would not imagine that someone who they never met are in love with them or interested in them. I had so much stress and felt drained so many times, coz of one thing. I treated these people as equal. Big mistake. I swear nearly all of them is just pure garbage regardless if they pay or not. I would not even clean my shoes in them. And ofc a very few exception... let s believe in unicorns. I ll start my shift today, keeping that in mind.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,039 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Tuesday. Remind me why I even try. Oh wait, b/c I'm trying to put in hours. FML. so bored.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Anyone know when it usually picks up again?