Page 489 of 539 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 13473

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Ugh, I just came back on cam from taking 2 weeks off and it's basically a desert. No one is there, except my only regular, who purchased me a gift few days ago. I haven't made a cent today and I'm pissed. But, looking from the bright side, I still got 2 custom requests on Youkandy and I'm glad I have this nice, little egg in my basket. It was the site I started to cam on, now I'm using it only for customs and content selling but it's a life saver. <3

Thanks
    Thanked 15,190 Times in 5,065 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Guys asking 50 questions are told from question 1 to go private if they want to know. There's plenty of info on my profile for them if they can get their head out of their ass and even find the profile. They're budget stroking freeloaders. They're stroking to your voice and facial expressions or tits whatever and *might* come in to unload in 1 min or less. I don't cater to them.
    On another note I'm bored shitless here myself. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I don't even need that much to make what I'm trying to get to. My other computer just fucked itself, and since I was using it for skype shows on CMD/MFC I don't even think I'll be buying a new one. There has to be a better way.
    I was just thinking about those guys yesterday. And how easily irritated I am now, after close to 7 years of this shit.
    I can usually tell by question 2 that he's gonna bail.
    * Sometimes typing the answers privately will get him to go to exclusive. Sometimes.
    But most of the time, I end up blocking them.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I just assume that guys are wanking while trolling and asking questions. They pop for free!

A hint is that most loose the ability to type.....and no way do they want to pay! Waste of time....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 763 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

and now again. after I took 3 days off, i was okay again. I met with new people did stuff I like outside.
    Now, i m online again. First 3 hour for 0$. Than a guy who payed sometimes, came in... I ignored him in free chat. So he came to pv just to blame me, that I dont chit chat with him in free, and ah now he see im here only for guys who pay, and he is mad when he "need to" come in like this, blablabla , I dont even understand what is his problem.

He wanted to meet up anyway. Coz he married, but dont like his wife anymore, so many times he offered a plain ticket what he can get FOR FREE. Is there any bitch who could refuse that? Free plan ticket and a random cock!!!! I m drooling!
    I made it very clear for the first time to him, I dont meet, and it s not my habit to fall in love with anyone who i see on cam, especially I dont like manipulative assholes who think themselves so fair and clean. So I was there arguing him with full power.

Wtf is this shit, why is that I only see assholes jerks freeloaders, and delusional idiots who think we should be in love with them. I m about to cry, this is so stupid. I can t stand these idiots, I trully hate them with all my soul, and I hate feel that way. Wtf happened with these people why they are so fucking stupid and irritating now, nearly all of them?
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 07-17-2017 at 04:15 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The men tonight bore me so much...Come in my room to expect me to fist myself and be active and shit but they themselves won't do anything but talk cuz they are broke...kek...Don't men feel ashamed when they chat with a woman not able to pay her? I mean it's obvious I'm there for the money mainly right? Then they ask me if I do this for the money...nooooo....I just LOVE to sit around and being bored...no one shall give me their money...I do this for free yes yes kek rofl....Dumb asses...I'm so pissed tonight not gonna hesitate banning time wasters...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Now I think I learned something. 99% are broke as fuck even if they are paying customers. It s sad to see, that mostly people who have serious problems / mental issues visiting these sites. But anyway, let s be real. Nice guys who look good and have a life just wont sit around on cam sites and spend their money to watch whoever fuck herself or anything like that. They would not imagine that someone who they never met are in love with them or interested in them. I had so much stress and felt drained so many times, coz of one thing. I treated these people as equal. Big mistake. I swear nearly all of them is just pure garbage regardless if they pay or not. I would not even clean my shoes in them. And ofc a very few exception... let s believe in unicorns. I ll start my shift today, keeping that in mind.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,083 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Tuesday. Remind me why I even try. Oh wait, b/c I'm trying to put in hours. FML. so bored.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Anyone know when it usually picks up again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Even average/ugly guys who have somewhat okay social skills arent on these sites. Not so savvy guys get a little help from their buddies at the bar picking up a girl. The cam site guys are either nasty, old, handicapped, disfigured, in any other way impaired or just NO social skills at all. The latter is also very misogynist. Source; majored in IT. My class was full of these guys. When I got a good grade they were upset because I am a woman. These are the kind of guys that visit cam sites.

Met my BF there. He was social savvy and when we went to the bars (me, him, and some other people) he and his buddies would always help out those geeks, lol.

Cam guys. A small percentage are those guys who are really SO BUSY they have no time for social interaction/women IRL, who work like 80-100hr/week. The majority is impaired in some way.

If I were single visiting cam sites would be a major turn off. It means he is needy for attention.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,431 Times in 1,845 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    In September when school is back in and it gets better towards winter months...usually.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    In September when school is back in and it gets better towards winter months...usually.
    Won't it still be slow cause of football tho?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,431 Times in 1,845 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Won't it still be slow cause of football tho?
    A football game only lasts a couple of hours and they are on at all different times (depending on which team you watch)...so no, football has never really effected it for me until the playoffs.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,190 Times in 5,065 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Any year now.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Any year now.
    lol......not holding my breath on that one. I don't remember it being this slow last summer
    Last edited by Girly_Girl; 07-18-2017 at 09:23 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Any year now.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    onto hour 3 with NOTHING made, 30 mins of ins and outs with not even a hello
    v.v
    The fucking "in and outs"!!!!!!!!!!! Drives. Me. Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have developed a theory on it. I attribute it to Tinder where these guys probably are as well. They come into a room and leave - kind of like swiping on Tinder.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Also - I think I'm taking a break from doing Gold Shows on Streamate. I have tried $5 GS buy-ins. Nothing. $4 buy-ins. Nothing. Went down to $1. NOTHING. A DOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAR. They just don't want to spend ANY money. I'm not going to sit there trying to beg for one dollar. I'd probably get A LOT more if I stood outside of my local 711 with a cup asking for $1.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ugh. That hurts. One day before I will be gone a few days for a family trip, no one chims in to tip or talk. Wow. As If I'm a newbie or everyone forgot about me. Like a hard slap in the face. I'm so gonna spend my money like crazy in these days and forget about camming for good. All these men can fuck off I won't be active on twitter for these greedy fucks!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Even average/ugly guys who have somewhat okay social skills arent on these sites. Not so savvy guys get a little help from their buddies at the bar picking up a girl. The cam site guys are either nasty, old, handicapped, disfigured, in any other way impaired or just NO social skills at all. The latter is also very misogynist. Source; majored in IT. My class was full of these guys. When I got a good grade they were upset because I am a woman. These are the kind of guys that visit cam sites.

Met my BF there. He was social savvy and when we went to the bars (me, him, and some other people) he and his buddies would always help out those geeks, lol.

Cam guys. A small percentage are those guys who are really SO BUSY they have no time for social interaction/women IRL, who work like 80-100hr/week. The majority is impaired in some way.

If I were single visiting cam sites would be a major turn off. It means he is needy for attention.
    Don't forget the ones that have weird fetishes but are married to vanilla women. I have one that watches my shows in bed with his wife asleep beside him on his phone xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    A football game only lasts a couple of hours and they are on at all different times (depending on which team you watch)...so no, football has never really effected it for me until the playoffs.
    My highest earning day ever was the morning of the Superbowl a few years back and I don't do football themed shows, don't even watch football. Football doesn't really effect it depending on your hours.
    Follow me on twitter: @takiayabalmone

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takiaya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,325 Times in 3,422 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

I cannot even believe how fucking slow it is.. this sucks!.. I decided to work more hours when I work so I can have days off because I CANNOT work 7 days a fucking week anymore with just 1 day off per month.. I have fucking had it with this shit.. I normally work about 40 hours.. so whenever I am done with 40 hours I am done.. money or no fucking money.. I am burned out and been having way to many nervous breakdowns from no rest from camming.

So I hope it works out.. I am working for 2 or 3 days in a row then a day off .. rinse and repeat..days vary each week .. never the same.. was Tuesday a good day guys? or sucked also?
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,303 Times in 1,115 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post

wooooow
    the force is strong today with you

dont let those bad couple of rotten apples mess up your view off cam customers in general

Impaired really?

I can not imagine giving off the right vibe to attract spending or socially acceptable and amazing customers when you view all of them like that, you make your job a lot worse than it is.

Feel free to bash down on camming when it sucks but there are many good guys around. You actually depend on them to make a living right now, I woudnt bite the hand that feeds me
    Who cares either way if your customer is old or handicapped or disfigured? Seems to me that the things most girls/woman dislike about a men (being judged on the outside) , we are doing a lot when venting or complaining and maybe even worse than them. Cant expect to be treated the way you wanna be treated if you do not offer it in return.
    Also why care, even if the guy would be majorly disfigured (or/and is socially impared), I am there to make his day better that is oure job after all isnt it? That is why we make money in the first place. So why does it even matter?

So a handicapped or disfigured guy his money is worth less to you, does he deserves less energy from you or happiness into his life?

They deserving happiness is equal to me. Their money is the same as every other dollarbill too btw

I have never ever in my 5 years of camming seen something you describe. Because I always find something that I do like and that, when focussed on, can make someone beautifull. How small that might be.

Give all the old nasty ones to me please, the handicapped and socially impared too! Ill take them !!
    Especially the old!!!!
    I love them!

In return let me giv e you all the handsome young cock!
    I can miss them!

arent we all needy for attention? We tend to forget that guys other than woman do not get compliments all day long, they do not get the attention we are getting from them. Of course they get loely and need somehing to cheer there day up. Dont we all?!

I have met truly amazing guys on cam. Handsome guys, stunning guys, intelligent guys, funny guys, loving guys and majorly succeeding in life guys (majorly rich)
    And that all even though they were horny as fuck. We all know what that does to their brain, they get in cavemen mode. I find it truly astonishing that in that mode of raw desires a lot of guys still show trough and have a giving an dkind personaliy. Of course not all do; they are paying per minute and are giving in order to receive

But maybe I should just shut up
    Last edited by IvyRose; 07-19-2017 at 03:32 PM.

You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

Thanks
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,571 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    wooooow

dont let those bad couple of rotten apples mess up your view off cam customers in general

Impaired really?

I can not imagine giving off the right vibe to attract spending customers when you view all of them like that, you make your job a lot worse than it is.

Feel free to bash down on camming when it sucks but there are many good guys around. You actually depend on them to make a living right now, I woudnt bite the hand that feeds me
    Who cares either way if your customer is old or handicapped or disfigured? Seems to me that the things most girls/woman dislike about a men (being judged on the outside) , we are doing a lot when venting or complaining and maybe even worse than them. Cant expect to be treated the way you wanna be treated if you do not offer it in return.
    Also why care, even if the guy would be majorly disfigured (or/and is socially impared), I am there to make his day better that is oure job after all isnt it? That is why we make money in the first place. So why does it even matter?

So a handicapped or disfigured guy his money is worth less to you, does he deserves less energy from you or happiness into his life?

Their happiness is equal. Their money is the same as every other dollarbill

I have never ever in my 5 years of camming seen something you describe. Because I always find something that I do like and that, when focussed on, can make someone beautifull. How small that might be.

Give all the old nasty ones to me please, the handicapped and socially impared too! Ill take them !!
    Especially the old!!!!
    I love them!

I can miss them!

arent we all needy for attention? We tend to forget that guys other than woman do not get compliments all day long, they do not get the attention we are getting from them. Of course they get loely and need somehing to cheer there day up. Dont we all?!

I have met truly amazing guys on cam. Handsome guys, stunning guys, intelligent guys, funny guys, loving guys and majorly succeeding in life guys (majorly rich)
    And that all even though they were horny as fuck. We all know what that does to their brain, they get in cavemen mode. I find it truly astonishing that in that mode of raw desires a lot of guys still show trough and have a giving an dkind personaliy. Of course not all do; they are paying per minute and are giving in order to receive

No dont shut up. And I'm quoting this so you cant delete it. 

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    wooooow

Impaired really?

I can not imagine giving off the right vibe to attract spending customers when you view all of them like that, you make your job a lot worse than it is.

Their happiness is equal. Their money is the same as every other dollarbill

Especially the old!!!!
    I love them!

I can miss them!

I agree that having this outlook will attract these types of customers and negative attention. I've had plenty of guys who are very socially acceptable and even good looking ones probably in their late twenties to early thirties. Mostly, they come to me because they ARE able to get girlfriends and what not, but not ones that will satisfy fetishes they have. It's just like getting their fix.

All in all, even if someone is handicapped or impaired, their money and kindness is all the same to me so I don't see the point in complaining about them. I'd be more frustrated about the ones that come into your room acting holier than thou and feeling entitled. Like hey I can't offer you any money but do you mind giving me all of your attention for the next hour as I ask you a series of unrelated questions?

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyGodga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,571 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I talked about this one customer in verified about a year ago? I recently found out that he passed away from a rare form of cancer. He wasn't the best communicator nor that hot, you know? There was something going on with his posture and he couldn't stand up fully? But he was soooo sweet. I'd laugh at the tweets he'd send be because I didn't realize that he was the same guy who been buying shows. Forgive me I'm not tooting my horn her but he'd tweet stuff like "I think you are sunshine" And I would respond with Thanks baby Buy a show. then drop the link. One day in a paid show he says You are so funny on twitter. And I go wait you follow me? Who are you? So he tells me and I got so embarrassed because I almost blocked him because I thought he was a weirdo.

Fast forward some time later, he reveals to me that he may not be around that much do to an illness. I kinda thought he was running game and didnt fully believe him but was like oh well. One day he sent me a DM telling me how much I meant to him and that I put a smile on his face and he would buy a show soon. I look at his timeline and this is when I noticed that he was sick and you could tell by the hospital pics on his account. Now I feel like a complete dirtbag because the times he said Good Morning to me or How much I meant he was doing it from a hospital bed. He even bought two minute shows from the hospital and had to log off when the nurses walked in the room. Wild I know! Then suddenly I stopped hearing from him. He hadn't been in my chatroom or on skype. No new tweets on twitter.

Two weeks ago I started going through my Instagram account and unfollowing people and BOOM there he was. He'd been following me and I didn't even know it. I've said this before you really don't know who's following you and what info they receive. His instagram is now being run by a family member who are now posting memorials. He passed away a few months ago. Clearly this man had a lot of people who loved him and now miss him. His pictures show that he had a support system. I've had several emotional responses to this situation for the last year now but it almost ended me when I realized that he looked for happy moments he CHOSE ME. How many cammers are out here now? He could have spent his time and money on someone else, there may be others. But I know that I was one of them and I get a little sad and disappointed with myself because of the way I initially viewed him. I don't do that but I think I was going through a bad spell and wasn't being as nice as I could have. His spirit and his kindness definitely reminded me that no matter what everyone else is doing or saying that I was going to choose to be kind above all things. I just wanted to share this with you guys because I hadn't talked about it with anyone. Ive been holding it in for a few weeks and other shit has helped me get some perspective about this business and what role I'd like to play in it.