Page 489 of 516 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 12888

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

  1. #12201
    Featured Member LoraDoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    1,529
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 728 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    dead. Random unicorn ll save my ass or regular, but I expect nothing from these people again. They are so stupid, maybe it s better if they dont bother.
    It s just fucking boring.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:


  3. #12202
    Member nelli's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 30 Times in 13 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    It's like you spoke directly to my soul. lol
    Benjamin speaks to my soul.

  4. #12203
    Veteran Member TrifilinCamHo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    891
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 384 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    I feel like every camsite should have a system for guys to have money loaded up on their account and not just be linked to a credit card where they can still freeload. Then every site should charge these guys something small to watch free cams.. like maybe a dollar per girl to watch her free/guest chat for 24 hrs since they paid. I feel like this would cut out a lot of total timewasters. There are so many people that do shit like buy stuff to use then return it to the store so they don't spend their money. There are also a fuckton of people who refuse to pay even like a dollar to download a song lmao. Those people should not be allowed on camsites, but I feel like they are a majority population...

    As we all know the only reason this shit is free is to raise traffic. Well as we all know traffic doesn't necessarily = money. Most of the traffic is just fucking shit quality traffic that should die in my humble opinion.
    I completely agree with this, but I don't even think they should necessarily charge them, just limit the amount of time you get to spend in rooms without spending money. Like max 4 hours a day if you don't spend money. 4 hours sounds excessive and way too generous but we all see the same fucking freeloaders in our rooms and other rooms every night for literally our entire shifts. So, they exist unfortunately. Also with the fucking bullshit Private Chat Preview which is HEAVILY abused, they should allow guys like 3 peeps per 24 hours before either cutting them off or charging them.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrifilinCamHo For This Useful Post:


  6. #12204
    Veteran Member maddiebabe's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 813 Times in 289 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    I like AW's system of like 5 min per 24 hours of free chat or something like that. It's per girl.

    That being said, I think because I am American or some other reason I almost never get shows on there. So they might as well pay to peep guest/freechat. Fuck them they can all rot in hell I am not sorry.


    There is literally no reason on Earth it should take a guy more than 5 min to decide if he wants a show or not. I'm pretty sure most decide in the first 5 seconds and another huge chunk decide in the first minute or 2. Virtually 99% figure it out well within 5 min. The 1% who takes longer to decide is rarely ever worth all the trouble u went thru getting them in a private. They are either shitty dudes during privates and ask a lot of you, or they finish real quick compared to how long they interrogate. These are just my experiences. I really don't spend much time at all chatting with these dipshits these days if they ain't paying.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:


  8. #12205
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 228 Times in 123 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    Every single motherfucker tonight tells me they are broke...Well...thanks for letting me know that broke ass people watch me not wanting to give me anything anyways?! It's not really helpful at all. Ugh. Just leave my room or don't go on cam sites at all if you are broke all the time!!
    Yeh on CB they will often tell me they have no tokens, so I ask them WTH they are doing on a cam site. As if I don't know, but I want to shame them. So fucking sick of THIS SHIT.

    Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    I feel like every camsite should have a system for guys to have money loaded up on their account and not just be linked to a credit card where they can still freeload. Then every site should charge these guys something small to watch free cams.. like maybe a dollar per girl to watch her free/guest chat for 24 hrs since they paid. I feel like this would cut out a lot of total timewasters. There are so many people that do shit like buy stuff to use then return it to the store so they don't spend their money. There are also a fuckton of people who refuse to pay even like a dollar to download a song lmao. Those people should not be allowed on camsites, but I feel like they are a majority population...

    As we all know the only reason this shit is free is to raise traffic. Well as we all know traffic doesn't necessarily = money. Most of the traffic is just fucking shit quality traffic that should die in my humble opinion.
    I agree, they shouldn't be allowed to room hop or stay on the site for more than X mins.

    Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    I like AW's system of like 5 min per 24 hours of free chat or something like that. It's per girl.

    That being said, I think because I am American or some other reason I almost never get shows on there. So they might as well pay to peep guest/freechat. Fuck them they can all rot in hell I am not sorry.


    There is literally no reason on Earth it should take a guy more than 5 min to decide if he wants a show or not. I'm pretty sure most decide in the first 5 seconds and another huge chunk decide in the first minute or 2. Virtually 99% figure it out well within 5 min. The 1% who takes longer to decide is rarely ever worth all the trouble u went thru getting them in a private. They are either shitty dudes during privates and ask a lot of you, or they finish real quick compared to how long they interrogate. These are just my experiences. I really don't spend much time at all chatting with these dipshits these days if they ain't paying.
    Well if there are tons of girls he can still freeload by just chatting with tons of girls.

    But I agree, if they ask way too many questions, odds are they only go for a few minutes. There are exceptions of course.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  10. #12206
    God/dess Mare's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,390
    Thanks
    10,300
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Guys asking 50 questions are told from question 1 to go private if they want to know. There's plenty of info on my profile for them if they can get their head out of their ass and even find the profile. They're budget stroking freeloaders. They're stroking to your voice and facial expressions or tits whatever and *might* come in to unload in 1 min or less. I don't cater to them.
    On another note I'm bored shitless here myself. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I don't even need that much to make what I'm trying to get to. My other computer just fucked itself, and since I was using it for skype shows on CMD/MFC I don't even think I'll be buying a new one. There has to be a better way.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:


  12. #12207
    Member porcelaingirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 43 Times in 20 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Ugh, I just came back on cam from taking 2 weeks off and it's basically a desert. No one is there, except my only regular, who purchased me a gift few days ago. I haven't made a cent today and I'm pissed. But, looking from the bright side, I still got 2 custom requests on Youkandy and I'm glad I have this nice, little egg in my basket. It was the site I started to cam on, now I'm using it only for customs and content selling but it's a life saver. <3
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." /Kurt Cobain/

  13. #12208
    God/dess Glamourmilf's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Posts
    6,477
    Thanks
    21,934
    Thanked 14,539 Times in 4,862 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Guys asking 50 questions are told from question 1 to go private if they want to know. There's plenty of info on my profile for them if they can get their head out of their ass and even find the profile. They're budget stroking freeloaders. They're stroking to your voice and facial expressions or tits whatever and *might* come in to unload in 1 min or less. I don't cater to them.
    On another note I'm bored shitless here myself. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I don't even need that much to make what I'm trying to get to. My other computer just fucked itself, and since I was using it for skype shows on CMD/MFC I don't even think I'll be buying a new one. There has to be a better way.
    I was just thinking about those guys yesterday. And how easily irritated I am now, after close to 7 years of this shit.
    I can usually tell by question 2 that he's gonna bail.
    * Sometimes typing the answers privately will get him to go to exclusive. Sometimes.
    But most of the time, I end up blocking them.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:


  15. #12209
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked 152 Times in 75 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    I just assume that guys are wanking while trolling and asking questions. They pop for free!

    A hint is that most loose the ability to type.....and no way do they want to pay! Waste of time....

  16. #12210
    Featured Member LoraDoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    1,529
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 728 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    and now again. after I took 3 days off, i was okay again. I met with new people did stuff I like outside.
    Now, i m online again. First 3 hour for 0$. Than a guy who payed sometimes, came in... I ignored him in free chat. So he came to pv just to blame me, that I dont chit chat with him in free, and ah now he see im here only for guys who pay, and he is mad when he "need to" come in like this, blablabla , I dont even understand what is his problem.

    He wanted to meet up anyway. Coz he married, but dont like his wife anymore, so many times he offered a plain ticket what he can get FOR FREE. Is there any bitch who could refuse that? Free plan ticket and a random cock!!!! I m drooling!
    I made it very clear for the first time to him, I dont meet, and it s not my habit to fall in love with anyone who i see on cam, especially I dont like manipulative assholes who think themselves so fair and clean. So I was there arguing him with full power.

    Wtf is this shit, why is that I only see assholes jerks freeloaders, and delusional idiots who think we should be in love with them. I m about to cry, this is so stupid. I can t stand these idiots, I trully hate them with all my soul, and I hate feel that way. Wtf happened with these people why they are so fucking stupid and irritating now, nearly all of them?
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 07-17-2017 at 04:15 PM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:


  18. #12211
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 325 Times in 111 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    The men tonight bore me so much...Come in my room to expect me to fist myself and be active and shit but they themselves won't do anything but talk cuz they are broke...kek...Don't men feel ashamed when they chat with a woman not able to pay her? I mean it's obvious I'm there for the money mainly right? Then they ask me if I do this for the money...nooooo....I just LOVE to sit around and being bored...no one shall give me their money...I do this for free yes yes kek rofl....Dumb asses...I'm so pissed tonight not gonna hesitate banning time wasters...

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:


  20. #12212
    Featured Member LoraDoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    1,529
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 728 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Now I think I learned something. 99% are broke as fuck even if they are paying customers. It s sad to see, that mostly people who have serious problems / mental issues visiting these sites. But anyway, let s be real. Nice guys who look good and have a life just wont sit around on cam sites and spend their money to watch whoever fuck herself or anything like that. They would not imagine that someone who they never met are in love with them or interested in them. I had so much stress and felt drained so many times, coz of one thing. I treated these people as equal. Big mistake. I swear nearly all of them is just pure garbage regardless if they pay or not. I would not even clean my shoes in them. And ofc a very few exception... let s believe in unicorns. I ll start my shift today, keeping that in mind.

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:


  22. #12213
    God/dess Mare's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,390
    Thanks
    10,300
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Tuesday. Remind me why I even try. Oh wait, b/c I'm trying to put in hours. FML. so bored.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:


  24. #12214
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    1,557
    Thanked 300 Times in 171 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Anyone know when it usually picks up again?

  25. #12215
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 518 Times in 169 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Even average/ugly guys who have somewhat okay social skills arent on these sites. Not so savvy guys get a little help from their buddies at the bar picking up a girl. The cam site guys are either nasty, old, handicapped, disfigured, in any other way impaired or just NO social skills at all. The latter is also very misogynist. Source; majored in IT. My class was full of these guys. When I got a good grade they were upset because I am a woman. These are the kind of guys that visit cam sites.

    Met my BF there. He was social savvy and when we went to the bars (me, him, and some other people) he and his buddies would always help out those geeks, lol.

    Cam guys. A small percentage are those guys who are really SO BUSY they have no time for social interaction/women IRL, who work like 80-100hr/week. The majority is impaired in some way.

    If I were single visiting cam sites would be a major turn off. It means he is needy for attention.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:


  27. #12216
    God/dess SoloDesire's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    7,048
    Thanked 7,294 Times in 1,810 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Anyone know when it usually picks up again?
    In September when school is back in and it gets better towards winter months...usually.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:


  29. #12217
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    1,557
    Thanked 300 Times in 171 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    In September when school is back in and it gets better towards winter months...usually.
    Won't it still be slow cause of football tho?

  30. #12218
    God/dess SoloDesire's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    7,048
    Thanked 7,294 Times in 1,810 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Won't it still be slow cause of football tho?
    A football game only lasts a couple of hours and they are on at all different times (depending on which team you watch)...so no, football has never really effected it for me until the playoffs.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:


  32. #12219
    God/dess Glamourmilf's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Posts
    6,477
    Thanks
    21,934
    Thanked 14,539 Times in 4,862 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Anyone know when it usually picks up again?
    Any year now.

  33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:


  34. #12220
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    1,557
    Thanked 300 Times in 171 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Any year now.
    lol......not holding my breath on that one. I don't remember it being this slow last summer
    Last edited by Girly_Girl; 07-18-2017 at 09:23 AM.

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:


  36. #12221
    Featured Member LoraDoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    1,529
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 728 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Any year now.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:


  38. #12222
    Senior Member BiancaNorwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 210 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    onto hour 3 with NOTHING made, 30 mins of ins and outs with not even a hello
    v.v
    The fucking "in and outs"!!!!!!!!!!! Drives. Me. Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have developed a theory on it. I attribute it to Tinder where these guys probably are as well. They come into a room and leave - kind of like swiping on Tinder.

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:


  40. #12223
    Senior Member BiancaNorwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 210 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Also - I think I'm taking a break from doing Gold Shows on Streamate. I have tried $5 GS buy-ins. Nothing. $4 buy-ins. Nothing. Went down to $1. NOTHING. A DOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAR. They just don't want to spend ANY money. I'm not going to sit there trying to beg for one dollar. I'd probably get A LOT more if I stood outside of my local 711 with a cup asking for $1.

  41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:


  42. #12224
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 325 Times in 111 Posts

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Ugh. That hurts. One day before I will be gone a few days for a family trip, no one chims in to tip or talk. Wow. As If I'm a newbie or everyone forgot about me. Like a hard slap in the face. I'm so gonna spend my money like crazy in these days and forget about camming for good. All these men can fuck off I won't be active on twitter for these greedy fucks!!

  43. #12225
    Featured Member takiaya's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    755
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked 956 Times in 370 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Even average/ugly guys who have somewhat okay social skills arent on these sites. Not so savvy guys get a little help from their buddies at the bar picking up a girl. The cam site guys are either nasty, old, handicapped, disfigured, in any other way impaired or just NO social skills at all. The latter is also very misogynist. Source; majored in IT. My class was full of these guys. When I got a good grade they were upset because I am a woman. These are the kind of guys that visit cam sites.

    Met my BF there. He was social savvy and when we went to the bars (me, him, and some other people) he and his buddies would always help out those geeks, lol.

    Cam guys. A small percentage are those guys who are really SO BUSY they have no time for social interaction/women IRL, who work like 80-100hr/week. The majority is impaired in some way.

    If I were single visiting cam sites would be a major turn off. It means he is needy for attention.
    Don't forget the ones that have weird fetishes but are married to vanilla women. I have one that watches my shows in bed with his wife asleep beside him on his phone xD

Similar Threads

  1. New acne treatment that "sucks"?
    By BlackSheEp3 in forum Body Business
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2016, 07:13 PM
  2. Camming sites for "thick", women with curves and/or BBW
    By strippername in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:39 AM
  3. The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread
    By Lovelyx in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:39 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 03:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •