Page 450 of 453 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 11304

Thread: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The General Purpose "Camming Sucks Right Now" Thread

Last night was very slow. I reached my low goal because of a very generous reg. Without him, I would have made $6. I'm hoping this week improves. My self-esteem really suffers when I have multiple slow days in a row.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bridgetxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I am new to camming and . . . am just hoping it will get better. I'm just on Chaturbate, too, which I am thinking is not the best site for me (or for making money in general!)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsNoir For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,042 Times in 3,001 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

OMG!... This guy just asked me if I was on break in free chat, because I am not dancing around showing free things.. OMG.. are you serious? this is the NEW SM? .. He said it's his first time on the site.. wtf? This sucks.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

this is soooo bad! have been in floods of tears all week as my cam room which is usually busy is absolutely DEAD! i am just sat here staring at a screen! constantly refreshing seeing other girls go in shows! i don't know what to do! 3 sites on the go and none of them going off! is it just time of year?
    x

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

It's the same for me Monday wasn't too bad yesterday was the worst day ever and today was only okay because I stayed on forever. Last week was tough too. Just put in the hours and hold on it will pick up again in sure it's just people being broke. Hopefully payday will boost things

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

thank you horny!
    i am trying to stay positive but it is so hard when hours are passing with nothing going on and i can see other girls in shows!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Well I have made $6 in 2 hours on 10 cam sites.. either I am a big fat fucking loser! .. or camming sucks!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

its veryyyyyy slow this week for me too! I have been on for 6 hours and have only made $47.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde-Ambition View Post
    thank you horny!
    i am trying to stay positive but it is so hard when hours are passing with nothing going on and i can see other girls in shows!
    I have got great placement and trust me they aren't in and out much. I've been living off regs and I guess they will be too that is the difference today one spent a good $60 my cut and the same Monday a couple spent big. Yesterday sucked as I was reliant on traffic. Sure it will pick up soon.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horny For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

i'm glad it's not just me, it's a head fuck when you think it's just you and can see others doing ok!
    i can't remember what it was like last january even though i gave myself a pep talk and said it's more than likely going to be slower! but jeezzzzz
    when is payday for most? obviously it's a long month!
    xx

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blonde-Ambition For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Is January usually this slow? I thought that it would be better after Christmas. Actually it was pretty decent in December and for 2 weeks after Christmas but this week has just been awful for me It's like its been getting worse and worse!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,475 Times in 2,448 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

January each year is like dropping off a cliff. Typically in my experience whatever new connections you make during the holidays you will need to work over time to maintain that connection once January hits. They may not spend as much as they did last month but when they do they will come back to you. Follow ups and working on customer retention is how you get through the drop off.
    #LETSHITGO2017

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I get through it by utilizing 0% interest balance transfers.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    January each year is like dropping off a cliff. Typically in my experience whatever new connections you make during the holidays you will need to work over time to maintain that connection once January hits. They may not spend as much as they did last month but when they do they will come back to you. Follow ups and working on customer retention is how you get through the drop off.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,761 Times in 847 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    OMG!... This guy just asked me if I was on break in free chat, because I am not dancing around showing free things.. OMG.. are you serious? this is the NEW SM? .. He said it's his first time on the site.. wtf? This sucks.
    I've had that guy come in my room before. It's definitely not his first time on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrasturbator View Post
    And keep at it. Get up, put on your make up, and sign on. With every second you're online comes the possibility of your next big spender. A customer could show up who will spend enough to make up for all the bad days and then some. You just have to be around for him and working multiple sites increases the chances of him finding you.

~No Love, All Hustle~

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staples For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 740 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I'm really relieved that it's slow in general... I thought it was just me! D:

Camming sucks right now because I've been online for literally 12 hours and have only made $140 on 4 sites combined

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Well I made $42 on about 9 cam sites in about 5 hours.. woohoo.. girl's i'll be at the mall shopping now.. haha

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Just out of curiosity, is February usually a better month than January? I've only been camming since the spring, and this is, by far, turning out to be the worst month for me yet.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to heavymetalgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetalgirl View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is February usually a better month than January? I've only been camming since the spring, and this is, by far, turning out to be the worst month for me yet.
    Sometimes there's a bump Feburary after they get their tax returns. But it can hold steady. Really just depends on you and how well you interact with your clients. Send out thank you emails. Update them on new clips that you've made. Basically you have to work your customer list and make it specialized. Use their names when you contact them. This will mean you need to make notes after each show. Expect a serious drop around May. There are more and more people doing this job and you need to make sure you stand out from the heap.
    #LETSHITGO2017

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Sometimes there's a bump Feburary after they get their tax returns. But it can hold steady. Really just depends on you and how well you interact with your clients. Send out thank you emails. Update them on new clips that you've made. Basically you have to work your customer list and make it specialized. Use their names when you contact them. This will mean you need to make notes after each show. Expect a serious drop around May. There are more and more people doing this job and you need to make sure you stand out from the heap.
    Thanks for the advice PhatGirl!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to heavymetalgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 468 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I am sadly comforted by the amount of posts today :/ These past few days have just BLOWN - no talkers, barely any tippers, it's a miracle i've made what i did. tonight just looks barren.

i hope it picks up for all of us!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    www.twitter.com/lilylolypopz

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LilyAnderson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Me too!

I hate posting here, but it has been like pulling teeth this last week. I am having to stay on very lengthy hours to reach low goal.

Ah well, it will pick up for us all soon, I am sure!

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Made 190 dollars yesterday, but I only had leech offs today...Telling me that 60/minute on Chaturbate is "a bit too high" (I had it on 30/minute before), but the dude telling me that tipped me 1 token in 2 weeks and tells me to move to south France for him in his "free appartment" :') Fucktards...Cheap fucktards, I am so sick of camming on Chaturbate, since I raised my prices a tiny bit my regulars are the only one tipping flashes and EVERYONE else who doesn't even tip 1 token tells me the prices are too high but won't even pay for one flash!! I don't wanna rub and dildoing my pussy until it's red and ichy for only 15 dollars per private show anymore wtf is this SHIT!! I kicked his ass out of my room after I went offline. Fuck January, fuck this week, fuck this shit. I will definitely work on another cam website this spring, if it's good enough i ditch Chaturbate for good and all of it's "stare-at-the-model-but-won't-talk-nor-tip-members".
    EDIT: Lol had to even block him on twitter he said that women who have higher prices have bigger fanbases and that I should lower my prices...I am rather getting lesser privates than a almost bloody cunt from rubbing it too much for so less money!! I am definitely done this week with camming...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I can tell when camming sucks when no one has rated me since 01/09... quality of guys are deplorable!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    Made 190 dollars yesterday, but I only had leech offs today...Telling me that 60/minute on Chaturbate is "a bit too high" (I had it on 30/minute before), but the dude telling me that tipped me 1 token in 2 weeks and tells me to move to south France for him in his "free appartment" :') Fucktards...Cheap fucktards, I am so sick of camming on Chaturbate, since I raised my prices a tiny bit my regulars are the only one tipping flashes and EVERYONE else who doesn't even tip 1 token tells me the prices are too high but won't even pay for one flash!! I don't wanna rub and dildoing my pussy until it's red and ichy for only 15 dollars per private show anymore wtf is this SHIT!! I kicked his ass out of my room after I went offline. Fuck January, fuck this week, fuck this shit. I will definitely work on another cam website this spring, if it's good enough i ditch Chaturbate for good and all of it's "stare-at-the-model-but-won't-talk-nor-tip-members".
    EDIT: Lol had to even block him on twitter he said that women who have higher prices have bigger fanbases and that I should lower my prices...I am rather getting lesser privates than a almost bloody cunt from rubbing it too much for so less money!! I am definitely done this week with camming...
    Whats his twitter name? Lets all report him 
    #LETSHITGO2017

46. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

If it's any consolation I am charging 60/ per min on Chaturbate as well.. and my rates are 100 for tits. 50 for ass.. 40 to stand up.. etc etc.... I don't make much money though on there but I am split camming and log off frequently.. I only make like $100- 300 a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post